Facebook

So what's the deal with Facebook? I know they suppress and try to censor certain things, but why else is it bad? If you have an account, should you delete it?

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions
facebook.com/help/210676372433246
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

b e b s a s

They also sell your information to companies for advertising revenue, and having a social media account at all makes it easy to find information on you.

It's owned and run by Jews that's all the reason why it is so bad in the first place that and the fact they censor any opinions they don't like

Anything you post there doesn't belong to you.

No idea, never used kikebook in my entire life.

forgot to sage

It's extremely damaging to mental health in that it supplants natural socialization with an artificial one.
Humans need interpersonal interaction, and social media is not a sufficient alternative.
I've seen people become completely absorbed into sites like Facebook and Twitter, eventually abandoning their real-life friendships for people they've only ever known online and who probably aren't everything they present themselves to be.

Now, I'm not saying it's without redemption, it is a convenient way for people to stay in touch long-distance, but, as with any tool, it can be misused.

Do you really have to ask this nigger? You must be the newest of all newfags.

you should've never had an account. if you willingly uploaded personal information like your real name and photo just to attention whore on a social media site you are cancer. trolling and/or redpilling with a fake name/photo is the only acceptable reason for using facebook.

Actually this is true. Back when I used to be normie (mid teenage years) these were the early days of facebook and the end of myspace.

I felt pretty shitty about having like +1000 friends thinking it was "cool" 2-3 years becoming 18. I realized 95% of these faggots I added from high school or middle school gave no fucks about me. I deleted my account, made a new one, used a different identity and pretty much added personal close friends who do care.

I prefer Twitter mainly because of TCR (True Capitalist Radio) and spreading redpill and pro-trump propaganda.

the level of shit that goes on is honestly so extreme that people just don't believe it.

for example, if you have the facebook app on your phone, it knows what tv show you're currently watching, because it listens in at all times.

My sides are outside the visible universe when I think that the church of virtue signaling known as facebook was originally created for harvard faggots to do the same thing tinder does today.

Jumped the shark. Lots of open whores with professional profiles on there now.

Hello soros..

I would like some sauce on this.

Meh, I still use it as a normie, and seed the odd palatable "purple pill".
Also a lot of brits I know on there voted remain. The salt has been wonderful. One, English-accented and white as fuck, was "afraid to go out" of her London flat. The big bad racists are out there!

Permissions Reference - Facebook Login

Each permission has its own set of requirements and suggested use cases. All these permissions, except the default, public profile, require that you have Client OAuth Login enabled for you app on the Facebook Login tab of your app dashboard. Some permissions do not require review, but most do. Please see the details for each permission to learn more about how to use it in your app. Remember, all use of these permissions are subject to our Platform Policies and your own privacy policy.

public_profile
user_friends
email
user_about_me
user_actions.books
user_actions.fitness
user_actions.music
user_actions.news
user_actions.video
user_actions:{app_namespace}
user_birthday
user_education_history
user_events
user_games_activity
user_hometown
user_likes
user_location
user_managed_groups
user_photos
user_posts
user_relationships
user_relationship_details

user_religion_politics
user_tagged_places
user_videos
user_website
user_work_history
read_custom_friendlists
read_insights
read_audience_network_insights
read_page_mailboxes
manage_pages
publish_pages
publish_actions
rsvp_event
pages_show_list
pages_manage_cta
pages_manage_instant_articles
ads_read
ads_management
pages_messaging
pages_messaging_phone_number

Deprecated Permissions

manage_notifications
read_stream
read_mailbox

user_groups
user_status

>developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions
LEARN TO GOOGLE YOU FUCKING LAZY NIGGAR

Android permission (what you’ll see on your Android) Examples of what we use this permission for
Read your text messages (SMS or MMS) If you add a phone number to your account, this allows us to confirm your phone number automatically by finding the confirmation code that we send via text message.
Download files without notification This allows us to improve the app experience by pre-loading News Feed content.
Read/write your contacts These permissions allow you to import your phone’s contacts to Facebook and sync your Facebook contacts to your phone.
Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge This allows you to see your Facebook events in your phone’s calendar.
Read calendar events plus confidential information This allows the app to show your calendar availability (based on your phone’s calendar) when you’re viewing an event on Facebook.
>facebook.com/help/210676372433246

this
It's bad for your health
It can give your social life a temporary boost, but after that you should get rid of it quickly

Zuck Fuckerberg!

Never forget when they labeled those Trump girls as Hitler Youths.

Facebook wants to kill internet anonymity and replace website log-ins with Facebook log-ins. However, Facebook security is complete ass, even Zuckerkike got hacked recently because he used basic passwords.

It's very likely that Facebook is an operation by the CIA/Mossad to get people to willingly surrender information. If it wasn't at its inception you better believe it is now.

Facebook lets terrorists chat with each other in open groups, but bans anything pro-white.

Facebook banned the sales of private firearms while Zuckerkike lives in a gated mansion with armed guards, fearing daily for his life.

fucked up

Actually I take it back. After watching I can confirm it's run by CIA, which is basically Mossad.

my fake friends

Jewburg:

You can't delete a faceburg account. Jewburg knows everything about you. He's probably at home eating baby foreskins, yerkin it to your profile right now.

Either that, or shitposting on 8ch.net/pol/res/6525476.html

also

>>>/facebook/

You mean aside from having your personal information farmed and sold by kikes? You're easily tracked and stocked as well as annoyed by the people you thought you liked by the same repetitive posts day in and day out.

It's almost too late for most people since Kikebook doesn't (and has no legal obligation to) delete your personal information after you delete your account. But yes, cut that turd loose and that info will slowly become less and less valuable to the kikes that own it as the years go by.