Apple to Develop 'Remote Control' to Shut Off IPhone Cameras

MOUNTED ON THE DIVERSITY & TOLERANCE ENFORCEMENT VEHICLES?

archive.is/nfgGo

The first thing they are going to do is use this to keep people from documenting kikery or false flags.

Leftists are some serious retards.

I'm not some macfag who will say "Jobs would have never allowed this!", but Jobs would have rejected it after some consideration.

I'm sure this won't ever be abused, and will only ever be used during concerts and comedy shows. I'm also 100% sure this remote will never fall into the hands of anyone but concert and comedy show organizers. Hackers will never find a way to trigger this either.

Cops certainly won't add a 360 degree ir beam sweep to disable phones from video recording.

This is the point that I originally wanted to make.

I didn't want thread to start off with someone calling me a BLM nigger though.

If you're dumb enough to own an iPhone you deserve any shit you get.

1. Yet another patent that will never see the light of day
2. Apple has patented things in the past just to stop competitors from using them (they have a patent for personalized ads during ALL forms of media so that Sony can’t do it to you).

Yea I'm completely against cops disabling videos of them beating/killing niggers we should have a right to watch those videos for our entertainment

Apple just can't wait to get rid of that 15 % market share.

If shit like this becomes an industry standard though….
This is a very dangerous technology.

I completely agree.
However, on the off-chance Hillary is able to rig the election.
I don't want videos of white-people rising up and fighting the masters to not spread the fire.

Pretty sure "dumb phones" lack the ability to be fucked with in this manner.

Apple just loves to tout vulnerabilities as "features".

Retarded technology and easy as fuck to counter, this is the same technology used in old TV remotes. If there would be a separate IR sensor on the IPhone, a piece of tape can fix that. If it's in the camera, an IR filter will fix that too. They can be found quite cheaply.

are you retarded? Get off Holla Forums.

Dumb phones don't have cameras.
NOKIA 3310 FOREVER

This

Autism posts.

I remember some company patenting shit like this years ago when I lurked 4cucks /g/.

sony patented some bullshit forced interaction advertisements for the ps3/ps4, that never came to light. imagine having to say hamburger with your hands up every time a mcdicks ad comes on screen.

Why do leftist always prefer shit tier Apple products?

Leftists are all about social signalling. What better way to signal your status in society than having an Apple product? Just like they make heavy use of virtue signalling to announce to everyone else how much more progressive they are.

Apple did a big advertising campaign to make the iShit seem hip and trendy and leftists love shit like that.

In order to feel included. Leftists are the most needy, insecure fucks on the planet. They will literally buy or do anything to feel part of an "in-group".

It's been theorized that this is because so many of them spent so much time in day care and other weird childhood shit.

Because it's the most hypocrite option. They are against slave labor, but buy products built with slave labor.

Check your 'tism m8.

wew lads should I throw my ijew away?

Yes.

I got one because FaceTime saves on my KDE and I needed one for work ("security" apparently… lol)

You get what you fucking deserve, retards.

agreed. i can watch niggers getting tasered all day.

Hue

Heck, well, at least my Grandpa sort of got to live in a free country.

Hmm, I can certianly see the makers of cheap shitty watch / body cams installing this software, too. I mean it's not like they're chinks who don't give a fuck about anything but Yankee dorrar.

This only really seems useful for enterprise scenarios, where a conpany can force you to use an iphone then disable it's crime to prevent corporate espionage or product leaks. Seems easier to just ban camera phones than use this tech in any situation.

Good marketing. Jobs may have been a faggot, but he sure could sell.

I got BetaMax mother fucker

Good. I hope they do this and it becomes industry standard. A one way broadcast will be easy to reverse engineer.

To blind cameras now you need a shitload of IR and batteries. Would be nice to shutdown the social media addicts with a single little IR LED that runs for weeks on a single small battery.

this

I honestly do not see how this is a problem, unless you're some vine faggot trying to be trendy on social media or looking to vilify a cop that put down a gorilla.

This is great news guys, all we need to do is get a hold of the IR transmitter and we can prevent them from recording us fashy goys beating the shit out of them.

Hah! Beat the Hipsters at their own game

Use Polaroid cameras!

kek, imagine that.
It'd be like a redpill switch.

While gay, this could be used to make concerts great again.

Imagine that you can finally go listen to a band with 1000 people waving their fucking phones around recording because their drug fried memory is too shit to remember anymore than 10 minutes at a time.

And then you also won't be irritated by some dipshit trying to show you his 'sweet live footage' that you have to pretend to watch.

Or to stop people recording shit that matters, like the ((state)) oppressing its people.

Hence why I started my post with