Every being Muslim in Japan videos are ether a western white girl or British guy

Why do weebs think Japan is safe from feminism?

Asian here, thankfully those faggots are a tiny minority still in Nipland.
And will probably stay that way for at least awhile since the country is cutting out social sciences from university.

If they can get a few more commie removers to pop up, will be better off than most of Europe.

god bless that kid

In one of her comments she says: "LMAO. Islam is no different from Christianity. Its 95% the same."
What did she mean with this?

They're both semitic religions controlled by jews.

The current "pope" is a kike.

FUCK YOU GOOK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based as fuck. I hope Japan flourishes.

True

Don't underestimate them, muslims always start off as really small minorities but because they breed like rabbits they'll be like 5% of a country's population already after a couple of decades and when that happens they'll try to influence the entire country. This would be especially an issue in a country like Japan where the native birth rate is declining.

Japan needs to remove kebab and hipster. So many of these fucking cunts are going to Japan to cry sexism and try to turn it into another corrupted Western country.

Retard. Hitler himself called them honorary aryans.

Who the fuck are you? Fucking nobody.

True hero.

because weebs are dilusional

Basically this.

As far as the people that come over from say America and push this shit. The good news is they tend to wash out in under 5 years, and return back to America. These are the people that you will see either complaining about the "racism" of Japan or doing the more nuanced "Japan needs to change" line. The people that end up staying on, through permanent residency, tend to want to be left alone and end up being that nice foreign guy who lives down the street. Most of those who become citizens are those who are likely married to a Japanese national and have children with them.

I'm not saying that shit couldn't go bad, and I see a lot more Muslims as time goes on in the metro. But it should take a long time for any of them to gain any real influence.

The only thing I will say in defense of of Christianity in Japan is that the denominations that comprise the majority are highly adapted to life in Japan. Japan has a drinking culture, and this is a part of life. It is kind of a bad thing if you declare that you won't go to a drinking party with your co-workers. Also it is kind of difficult to refuse to eat half the things that either involve pork of shell fish. Also if you start going allahu ackbar on shrines it would be seen as an attack on the culture.

Why did his glasses went flying off? Was he High Noon by security?

No he didn't.

ugh, a weeb and canadian.

Isn't this that girl that got caught same fagging on other jvlogger channels talking shit? Also i thought she was trying to pander to nationalist 2channers, so whats up with this video now?

But I'm the complete opposite of that cunt.

Otoya Yamaguchi did nothing wrong.

Bless you.