Obama admits its not just canada getting visa free mexican travel

DEFCON 5 , THE US JUST AGREED TO THE AMERICAN UNION

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/748240126275313664

This is it. This fucking nigger did it. He is going to flood the country with 20 million spics before he leaves.

Holy mother of god the conservatives were right.

Get ready for

THE PAN AMERICAN UNION

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tbriO
archive.is/m3W2h
theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/06/canada-mexico-visa/489203/
cbc.ca/news/politics/mexico-visa-restrictions-lifting-three-amigos-1.3648757
archive.is/Au8K3
youtu.be/b9bn0Q3DGoQ
archive.is/zgG7w#selection-1353.224-1353.278
danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
archive.is/Be6rd
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
time.com/4388789/three-amigos-summit-transcript-obama-nieto-trudeau/
archive.is/l3swb
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/06/29/world/americas/ap-cn-canada-united-states-mexico-the-latest.html
archive.is/O5JyS
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html
0x0.st/TV7.maff
archive.is/ML48n
archive.is/5czAI
archive.is/GraSL
archive.is/owGcu
archive.is/e6bHP
archive.is/JTDMj
archive.is/TdAs6
archive.is/Ph1j1
archive.is/91mrZ
archive.is/99QfC
archive.is/5prAW
archive.is/Xd3GU
archive.is/I933O
archive.is/U0TtX
youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA
nrainstructors.org/Search.aspx
whenallplansfail.com/
whatdoesitmean.com/index1868.htm
archive.ec/EfiyV
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26143536
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defcon
8ch.net/pol/res/6523488.html#q6530857
washingtonexaminer.com/fed-regulation-of-internet-coming-warn-fcc-fec-commissioners/article/2595304
8ch.net/tech/res/621426.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how is Trump going to counter this?

This

Doesn't he need congressional approval

If he just goes and does this alone, executive order style, this could be a civil war starting event

THE CIVIL WAR MIGHT HAPPEN THIS FUCKING CURRENT YEAR

IM NOT READY YET

Trump could counter this the same way #leave did

In every speech , in every debate , in every interview

say

Visa free mexican travel

And scare the living shit out of every american living here.

Britbong here. Isn't this unconstitutional or something? Please tell me he has to pass this through congress first or something like what said

Probably not, I think it's up to the ministry of external affairs or whatever it's called in the US. It's executive branch AFAIK

No. We're fucked. Civil War 2 time.

The U.S. already has "trusted traveler" programs for both Canada and the U.S., " pre-approved, low risk travelers through dedicated lanes and kiosks", according to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection site at archive.is/tbriO …I guess they are talking about some kind of expansion of the program according to the press release at archive.is/m3W2h but it's a little too soon to say it'll be like open borders, might just be for well-off people who do a lot of business trips

You're a fucking retard OP.

DEFCON 5 is the most relaxed state of alert.
DEFCON 1 is entering the nuclear codes, turning launch keys and pressing the big red button.

Can't have that, the FBI/CIA goons are watching and they'll shut it down as soon as you step outside your house. Best to stay inside away from guns and vote for somebody to do your work for you.

you fuckers ready to start impaling some spics? I know I am

dude no. jewdeau blew his load too early the other day and announced visa free travel for mexicans into canada.

he fucked up and blew the lid off of this globalist scheme

This is it

How is this even fucking legal?

Don't your people have any say in this at all?

I'm sure it'll get struck down in congress, but still, prepare yourself.

Is this implemented before the election?

If not Trump is pretty much handed a free victory.

Link? If he really said this "the other day" there must be a story with a direct quote by now, but no one gave any links proving anything other than the "trusted traveler" thing on the other thread.

Nice Hitler dubs, but this is a second thread about king nigger's pan-american union.

Did you just wake up from a coma induced in 1789 or somethings?

He did a hell of a lot more than that, he shifted the overton window so hard that people will be willing to kick out third generation mexicans once Trump is in office.

Wew lad.

Our say mostly consists of electing Trump and the threat of counter revolutionary violence against leftists, the american political system has almost entirely broken down at this point.

This is just too much now. I LARP as an accelerationist but this is some scary shit.

Only advice I have is to do local meetups with fellow Holla Forumsacks, make friendships and connections and start planning for a white ethnostate somewhere.

If Trump doesn;t get in, then God help us.

yes here

VISA FREE MEXICAN TRAVEL

THE AMERICAN EU IS BEING BORN RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES

shit my copy past is not working here it is

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/06/canada-mexico-visa/489203/

The kikes are pretty much destroying themselves right now

:^)

Bump!!!

Nearly half of the entire country is a shitskin, has adopted a shitskin, or is in a relationship with a shitskin.

Some of you are downright delusional as to the nature of the population you are trying to "wake up".

OK, it still isn't open borders like the EU since they are dropping visas but not passports, but the article at cbc.ca/news/politics/mexico-visa-restrictions-lifting-three-amigos-1.3648757 does say there's a risk that "Travellers involved in organized crime, illegal drugs or human trafficking could enter Canada more easily."

If we're going down, the jews will take you with us.

A lot of them were raised knowing this conspiracy.

(checked)
This is the second time in a week that I've seen kek bless some heavenly dubs with a meme thumbnail.

Tanks in 30 fellow Panzer

Get ready for Civil War 2 you say?

Confirmed.

chked

Dude a visa might as well be "here we will pay for your air conditioned ride into the united states so you can flee illegally 3 hours later and not go back"

The Congress and the Senate. The elected representatives need to feel the fire and block this.

Praise Kek…also pls halp.

Vladimir was the hero we need ;_;7

Get EU'd burgers

wow.

Also I see the story at archive.is/Au8K3 says "The previous Conservative government imposed visas in 2009 to stop thousands of asylum claims being made by ineligible Mexican citizens", so dropping visas isn't something totally new, more like going back to what things were like before 2009. And I haven't seen any stories saying they are going to drop visa requirements for the U.S.

Yeah because female marines are what truly held the ground on the battlefield.
EVERYTHING IS FUCKED. MILITARY. GOVERNMENT. EDUCATION. HEALTHCARE. MEDIA. IT'S OGRE MAN.

ITS HAPPENING

Calm the fuck down, this will only make it easier for legal migrants to come, it's not like he's dissolving the fucking borders.

VISA FREE TRAVEL

This has to be satire, no fucking way HAHAHAHA

Doesn't that imply that it hasn't happened (yet)? You people have the reading comprehension of a nigger.

BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

My militia is still going to take over my town worst comes to worst.

Ready, more than ready.

Civil war soon brothers

It means everything's fine you double nigger. 1 is the highest alert level.

Why isn't south America included? Latin Americans are still Americans

relax spic, we can only take in the entirety of one country's population at a time, you'll get your turn to climb on the bodies

No go–guy, why are you upset? It's only for travel, nobody would take advantage of that. Everything's fine. How about that Goy–I mean, Game of Thrones finally?

Have you ever heard about Bolivian, Peruvian, Argentine, or even Chilean mass inmigration into the US?

Most of these countries aren't as completely fucked up as Mexico, Cuba or Venezuela, nor are that desperate/delusional to go the US. The people would rather stay where they are or inmigrate to the closest neighbour than travel half a continent or more.

Trust me, goddamn bolivians are invading my white country and no one cares.

Spics don't vote thankfully.

And? That doesn't mean they can stay faggot.

They'll just go underground, faggot.

This is so they can "jump the fence" easier and stay in the country illegally while they pop out an anchor baby

The second assassination attempt of Donald Trump was by a man who overstayed his visa.

NATION OF IMMIGRANTS

WE MUST WELCOME PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD

Obongo speech to Parliament: youtu.be/b9bn0Q3DGoQ

He's pulling out all the globalists talking points.

Now every night will be Taco Night

A NATION OF WHITE FUCKING SETTLERS AND CONQUERORS MY FAMILY WAS HERE BEFORE AMERICA WAS A NATION AND HAS FOUGHT IN JUST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE CONFLICT THE U.S. HAS BEEN IN GET THE FUCK OUT OBAMA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU

That little tranny kid in a dress showcased in a previous Holla Forums thread is there.

Actually, it was a white leftist.

If they go underground, that's what the police are for. I fail to see how this means '15 million votes for Hillary'.

HIJACK THEIR MEME

push Anglo solidarity. With the success of Brexit, we have a chance to contrast kike globalization with a healthy racial alliance.
The US is an Anglo country.

THREAD THEME

if us Britbongs can uncuck ourselves, so can you Ameribros.

Do not disappoint your big brother (albeit manlet in scale) America!

Who overstayed his visa.

who overstayed his visa

No, he was american.

What the fuck is this nigger talking about? Pyramids? Pharoahs? WE WUZ?

Hopefully 15 million bullets

I'M FUCKING NUCLEAR

Yeah, no fucking kidding.

oh thank god hes finally done

America was dead on arrival, who gives a shit about this shit country. Unlike EU countries, America can't be fixed by simply deporting a few hundred thousand/million people, because America's very foundation is fucked, and was day one. Do you not realize there is a 10,000 foot tall statue on our shores that welcomes all shitskins to come immigrate here?

The only hope for America is splitting it into two countries like the confederacy wanted, and shoving all shitskins up north. And it'll never happen.

Illegals aren't American

archive.is/zgG7w#selection-1353.224-1353.278

IT'S OGRE

What a total fucking poz-fest.

He just hit it all.

Muh slavery, muh diversity, muh religion of peace, muh climate change, muh refugees, muh nation of immigrants, TPP

Yes. Give up more of your lands white man.

It's not white man's lands, our founding fathers wanted to share it with all the niggers and spics and gooks.
Americans should have stayed in Britain instead of rebelling like cunts.

If you guys want to see this through you have to persuade your forces to be on the side of US whites.

(checked)

you had to let them vote, didnt you, liberals

Nah, fuck you chaim.

Put up a wall
Shut the iron gates
Cauterize the bleeding hearts
Cuz we are dying in this place

Put up a wall
Perch atop with guns
Let us keep the things we love
And keep enough to give our sons

Put up a wall
They’re strangers over there
They’ll rob us while we’re sleeping
We’d better be prepared

Put up a wall
Like an artery he said
The blood we keep inside is blue
The blood we give away is red

Put up a wall
But the substance stays the same
I don’t want to give my life
But I don’t want to see this suffering again

Put up a wall
And perch atop with burning oil
I don’t wanna see their faces when they melt
But with their ashes, we can fertilize our soil

Put up a wall
The violence of invaders it will stifle
Yet inside the wall the way is paved
To automatic rifles

Put up a wall
Whose bricks are verbal snares
Whose guardians look down, self-righteously,
On the everyman, and his ‘problematic’ cares

Put up a wall
Like an artery he said
The blood we keep inside is blue
The blood we give away is red

Put up a wall
But the substance stays the same
I don’t want to give my life
But I don’t want to see this suffering again

And you're about to carry on your families tradition of fighting for liberty brave friend.

what happens now?

This fucking nigger.

We celebrate Independence day.

this

my family has been here since fucking 1632

GET THE FUCK OUT OBAMA LIBERALS SPICS NIGGERS AND GOOKS AND STOP RUINING MY EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're pull out all the stops!

No one is going to to shit about this!
Where are the angry mobs? Oh, the steam sale is going on! Something is happening with a football player! Its hetero pride month!
Obama got to fuck this nation harder than anyone else in over 40 years.
This is the new normal: Getting fucked and doing nothing about it because it would inconvenience me.

I'm Canadian though.

Compelling argument. You're literally denying facts. Like liberals.
America's a lost cause, unless you aim to split it into two different countries as I said. No dictatorship could remove the hundreds of millions of generations of shitskins that were welcomed here for thousands of years completely from both the north and the south.

Soon lad. Wouldn't be surprised if 10 years from now we have the Western Hemisphere Union, complete with free movement of peoples and all the other antinational "perks" of the EU.

With all this going on, I think it's best for Britain to keep as separate as possible from all other countries, no exceptions.

The… irony.

Celebrate it twice as hard to meme Trump's liberation of Canada into existence

Trump may have something to say about it tonight.

IT'S GO TIME

RWDS/LYNCH MOBS NOW

EVERYONE GET ON >>>meadhall/ AND MEET UP WITH YOUR LOCAL Holla ForumsAKS

And? Are you a nationalist or not?

Oh my.

kek confirms it!
PLEASE GOD I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IF KING NIGGER GETS HIS WAY

Of coursh

Let's hope so. And lets hope both speeches spread all over the internet. Let's give people a clear view of their two options.

Complete polarization of the voterbase when?

Does anyone else sometimes wish they are wrong about all of this?

We are more or less predicting the end times here, and not just how it will end, but also why and (((who))) is responsible for it. So many times, our most dire predictions have come true.

I mean, with what is being discussed here, who would want to be right? Just for once, I'd like to be proven wrong and see things work out in the end after all, with no strings attached.

Just once.

The right to vote should be limited to those who serve in the military one way or the other.
Like Switzerland where you must join the military after high school and serve two years.

Now you have a trained, disciplined populace that can defend itself and has proven loyalty to their country. Allowing childish, emotional retards to vote only creates chaos.

Absolutely this.

The right to vote should be to those who: own property, pay taxes, and are citizens by birthright.

Personally I stopped caring a year ago when I came to the realization that I hate the common man so much that I don't want to make the world a better place for them. I don't love my fellow white man anymore, I don't think I ever will. They're careless, unthinking consumerist drones, and I don't place full blame on the kikes for making them retarded, either. People have the ability to think freely, and the common man chooses not to think. So fuck them.

Kek approves of this dream user, expect truckloads of burgertokens soon.

This 110%
Like what the Romans did:
Only land owners who had served in the military.
The vast majority of people are too stupid to vote anyways.

The world doesn't work that way, user. Nothing lasting is ever easy. You want freedom, it has to be bled for.

I have a bad feeling about this election…I hope I am wrong.

Im half way through Starship Troopers. Pretty gud m80. Any recommendations what I could read next in the same vein?

sage for off topic

THIS

Stop sitting around and shitposting. We need to start networking if we want to survive this.

nice d/c, common people have always been ignorant and rash; it's up to others to educate them.

Completely disagree, I've known quite a few military people in my time and most of them were retarded and uneducated.

There should be tests people have to take to pass in order to vote, with heavy emphasis on economics, the constitution, math, science, civics, etc.

This should wipe out the most retarded people from voting.

Fuck your feelings. I want to win.

Almost fairly certain this used to be a thing before it was deemed racist.

Yup, we used to require literacy tests, but of course those are "racist".

I don't want to bother with them, they are such an overwhelming majority, well into the 90 percentile of the human population, and they aren't worth fighting for. Retards ruin everything and they can keep their shitty world for all I care.

Worried Canadian here. Is there any way that this can be stopped? This is fucking insane. I don't want this. Fuck you so much, Trudeau, and fuck you so much Obama and everyone who voted for them.

What happens with all the nutjob South Americans too who get into Mexico, and who then get into the US? They're going to come here too; it the fucking US has problems keeping them out, we're fucked too. Seriously, build that southern wall and just shoot anyone who comes within a hundred yards of it.

No they absolutely do, most of the niggers are from reddit, you can tell by spacing, ((())), and gratuitous sage.
Obama will try to pass this, he absolutely will.
However its not something that is agreed on at a foreign meeting, Obama's past acts on immigration have failed.
I don't know if this will pass but it wont be instant, he already said by the end of CURRENT YEAR there is a whole year.

Wew look at those dubs.

The worst part isn't that we're always right. It's that no one ever believes us. They don't listen to our warnings, they don't hear us when we explain what (((their))) next step is. They ask us if we ever get tired of being right, but they never try to figure out why they're always WRONG.

Believe me, every time that I come on here I wish that I was BTFO. But as they say: Holla Forums is always right. It's depressing.

Murica. No! Don't let the king nigger do it.

He's trying to push the same open border policy they've been pushing in Europe and it has ruined our countries and living conditions.
Britain's exit from the EU and Trump are the only glimmer of hope that's left. Do not let them take your country away from you.

Fight back Murica!
Obama's out to ruin your country.

Burger anons need to make an effort to get funs to our syrup anons up north when the ride is at max wild.

Trump mentioned at his rally today that he had just come from his recording of the OReilly Factor, and his rally was right before the whole AU and Obongo speech happening.

IF YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTHWEST, JOIN YOUR LOCAL BORDER PATROL VIGILANTES, OFFICIAL BORDER CONTROL CAN'T HANDLE THE AMOUNT OF ILLEGALS COMING THROUGH

(heiled)

What is 8pm in British (world standard) time?

I seem to be an illiterate European, what does the number 1 mean?

"the" number or letter, well there is no single one other than the number 1 marking the question. I would have left this one unanswered…

It'll be at the top of the hour.

PLEASE INVADE CANADA TRUMP

Then you fail.

Of course the racism angle is stupid but the thing about those tests is that because there are a number of ambiguous answers, the proctor can arbitrarily reject anyone.

Nah. You're just inferior.

UK is +5 of USA East.

Then you complete the test and I'll grade it for you.

I don't know what you guys are complaining about.

THEY FUCKED THEMSELVES THE SAME WAY THE EU DID

Visa free travel between the U.S., Canada, and Mexico?

This is just like the EU bringing in shitskins without regulation.

ALL TRUMP HAS TO DO IS KEEP ON KEEPING ON AND POINT OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING AND HIS PRESIDENCY WILL BE AMERICA'S BREXIT

danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
archive.is/Be6rd

fug :'(

This.
I can't even make my own family believe. I thought I clued my brother in at some point. Turns out he was just being edgy.

Are you willing to kill? Otherwise, no. There is absolutely no reason for the people who want to push this through to even consider stopping. There is quite literally ZERO resistance to anything they are doing.

If you won't kill, you can't win.

I'm just starting college and pursuing a STEM degree, but if Trump becomes president I'll probably join ICE or Border Patrol.
If Shillary wins, I'll move to the Southwest and join the vigilante patrols.

A friend of mine has many years of military and security experience and offered me training.

Should pay him a visit.

On one hand I'm scared on the other we will have the greatest happening of our times and that's pretty exciting.

I really don't want to dig my TV out and get it going just for one show but I will if I have to.

OReily livestream instead anyone?

This shit was what the Cruz/Rubio/Bush administration was supposed to implement over time. But now that Trump is gonna win they're accelerating their globalist plans.

Idk what else is needed at this point to get the brainwashed Cruzbots and Obama lovers to realize how badly they've been duped.

obama needs to go… if you know what i mean

Do it, I wish I had a friend like that.
We need to get off our asses and start networking, >>>/meadhall/ is a good place to start.

No I'm not a Burgercuck.

1. circle around 1

2. under the word line

3. cross out longest

4. line around a

5. a in alphabet

6. one circle with another circle in it, then a 3rd separate circle

7. you make a cross over X

8. line under B

9. line through Z & Y

10. write T in the first circle. as last is the first word begging with L

11. cross out the last zero

12. start at 8 o clock at 2, go between 3 and 4, over 4 to 5

13. 31 29 22 26 25

noticed.

Complete Retard: The Post

13. not 31

he was from the uk you dumb kike

Not him but you got 11 wrong.

(1)

I know this feel, my ancestors arrived in Virginia in 1642.
This is OUR land.

what the fuck

We got a stream for this? Can some kind user hook us up?

That's a topic much bigger than what Obongo and his cronies are doing atm user tbh.

The end of the age will come user. While it may not specifically mention the US, the Bible describes how it goes down in sections of Revelation, Ezekiel and Isaiah, and spread throughout scripture in other places. Israel is the key nation on the entire earth.

The main one is in Revelation and describes in several places the conditions that will signal the end of this age.

The sentences are numbered in order. Draw a line through the number of the sentence.

Ah. Nice find. I almost went 4 but lost sight in all the 0000000

Did your social studies teacher tell you this?

Bring me with you KEK!

You also got 10 wrong. The first word is Louisiana. So you should write 'a'. Other lines indicate 'of this sentence' or 'in this line'.

you're probably one of those faggots who said the same thing about the UK

Thats racist as fuck.

Canadian National Unity Party again when?

Hmm. It didn't specify "in this line" so I suppose you're right.

Les Assassins des Fauteuils Rollents when?

see

Why isn't this stickied? This seems rather important for people to see.

fug

Us Frogs and Burgers have been friends since the American Revolution, you're welcome to come here any time if FN doesn't win.
You can go innadesert with us and remove taco.

Vlad was the Hero Europe needed for his Era.

All we can do is follow his example boyo's!

I see. So he won't be commenting on the show about it then. Thanks user.

I hope he prepares and makes a specific speech on it soon then.

Take me with you, please.

MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY

We should create Caesar's Legion IRL and crucify illegals in the middle of the desert

6 is wrong, 11 is wrong, 10 is wrong because it's the first word of the whole paper, 8 is not underlined

6 is supposed to be a bulls' eye. 11 you need to cross out the last 4 zeros. 10 needs an a inside the first circle.

10 needs an a, not a t. All else is good.

kek

So just rome then?

Fam just go to Louisiana. We need someone that speaks the language while we remove creole-nigger

No. King Nigger loves executive orders because they bypass Congress. I'm sure he'll use it again here.

pretty much

I'm sure he will, though I wonder how long he'll wait.
He might need some time to talk it over with his brain trust. We don't even really have a handle on what this even implies, and we watched it unfold live… Visa-less travel? Open borders? 50+ million new latino voters this election??

Does Trump have any more scheduled media appearances in the near future? I have the feeling this is going to merit a big response from him, wouldn't want to miss it.

If this bullshit happens and open borders basically happens to allow ANYONE to basically have free reign to cross between the three countries, it'll be the fucking end of us.

People tend to forget a lot, that the main reason that spics have a hard-on for entering Murrica and so forth is because the Cartels are some scary-ass shit that turned Mexico into the hellhole it is now. You allow fully open borders, and you bet your ass those cartels are going to see before them the biggest opportunity to set up shop of all time.

And if the Cartels get in, then I don't give a shit how well the kikes think they can control things. That happens, and everything burns to the ground within a year. Especially so if the horror stories about the Cartels are true, and they legit would just storm and murder across the entire country just to find and kill anyone and anything that escaped them. Before then setting up shop to spread their territory across the land. And if that happens, then say goodbye to your anus.

What this user said.

Vive le pays de Lafayette

I hope we win the coming war and King Nigger goes down in history as one of America's greatest traitors.

Yeah I think you're right user. Surely this will be a hot item inside the Beltway as well, so that may influence his timing.

Still, Trump primarily consults Trump in most matters heh. I won't at all be surprised if even in spite of your good points, he issues statements by tomorrow and conducts a speech before the 4th.

report the op with the reason being "STICKY YOU FAGS"

What will Trump do on Independence Day?

If you guys give me a gun I'll join you, I'd drop everything just to join. I'm so sick of Canada anyways, it's a nation full of drooling retards and cucks

Yea I see now how 10 can be read like that. I got 11 wrong too because I didn't make it below one million.

So we remove the slightly ambiguous wording on 10, slap me in the back of the head for fucking up 11 and then administer this test.

Trump's current schedule

donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

The "bring me your unwashed masses" poem was added later by a kike.

We have to go back.

Holy shit my sides.

You need a detox from democracy, friend. In a sane society, the 90% get told what to do, where to do it, and how to do it by the other 10%.

You can care about your fellow Whites without thinking that they are smart or capable. You still love your retarded cousin even if he's retarded. You just don't give him any responsibility.

It's the (((Progs))) who decided that your intelligence = your self-worth. Blood is thicker than SAT scores.

best answer:
Though, we could probably put them back to back and save some money

Seriously, just fucking do it. Put the fear of the gods in them.

Fuggin checked

Fuck you're right, this test showed me I'm also a nigger.

How about the oven, then? It's not like you're going to change anything by being a defeatist faggot.

I would love to burn everything if some dumb cucks really think they're going to keep us from having a country. We WILL have our countries back.

Sounds effective.

I thought those were snakes on the ground before I played that

Circles guy came out as anti-Trump chaim.

Shouldn't be difficult. 2/3 are white and most of the rest hate their degenerate racial fellows.

How do I get a pack of these cards btw?

Frankly speaking, the Constitution is irrelevant. There is no aspect of this government left, after successive decades of rot, that adheres faithfully to the Constitution. In practice, the President is a temporary dictator whose only limits are "whatever he can get away with." Even if the Supreme Court tells him to unfuck his shit, he can just ignore them completely - and often does. Remember that Supreme Court ruling recently where they said that "deferred deportations" were illegal? Remember all those spics that suddenly got deported because Obama shrugged and executed the law as he was ordered to? Exactly. Obama can get away with anything so long as Congress keeps giving the Executive Branch money to fund itself - and given that Ryan wrote Obama what amounts to a blank check, this means that for all intents and purposes Obama has no limits on his power.

Me too, I guess that sheboon was a nigger medusa or something.

1. isn't apart of a sentence, technically. :^)

Could very well be user. Could be.

Yep, the meeting of President Beaner with the Canadian GG yesterday tipped me off. The only good news is that it starts in December.

On July first he speaks in Denver, CO

Thanks user.

‘Three Amigos’ Summit Press Conference Transcript

time.com/4388789/three-amigos-summit-transcript-obama-nieto-trudeau/

archive.is/l3swb

Canada Parliament Wishes Obama 'Four More Years’

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/06/29/world/americas/ap-cn-canada-united-states-mexico-the-latest.html

archive.is/O5JyS

Also video of press conference embedded.

—————————-

Canada fags, stop encouraging the delusional nigger!

Trump just won the presidency, hands down.

And getting in touch with my so-called "representatives" in the morning. They will lose their cushy, phony-baloney jobs if they dare to support this travesty.

Maybe their fucking lives.

Reminder that the US will basically become South Africa if this shit gets passed

This can't be real.

FPBP

Also as a britbong I promise Americans I will be shitposting and memeing just as hard as I was for Brexit to summon Kek against this bs in the coming months

This, they are the biggest welfare queens of all

#10 aside, if my vote was on the line I think I might have double checked my work and noticed I miscounted the zeros. If I didn't, who knows which vote I might cast without checking to make sure it's correct. Test would have served it's purpose.

Good thing it didn't say anything about it being a part of the sentence.

Kek smiles upon you, user. Let us know how Island/pol/ is working out and if there is anything we can do to help.

No, it's not defeatism. It's realism. The point I'm making is that there is a limited amount of people where making the appeal is actually effective. To continue thinking that more talking is going to swing anything in any direction when MINDS ARE ALREADY MADE UP is just spinning your wheels.
At a certain point that needs to actually happen, though. You understand what I'm saying? It can't be an assertion. It actually has to happen, in real life, with real people, doing real work on the ground.

As it stands right now, the people standing against you have the entirety of the federal apparatus, military, media, and finance on their side. They import tens of millions of loyal subhumans every single year. They have already made it near impossible for anyone not fitting their ideal to even get jobs within their corporate/government structure.

Despite the narrative, this move being made is not out of desperation – it's being made from a position of strength. They are not attempting a last stand, but a kill shot.

There is a point where it stops being a pep talk and starts being dangerous.

(checked)
THE FROG GOD HAS OFFERED HIS BLESSING TO THE GREAT ISLAND NATION OF Holla ForumsAND

Thank you bong

LETS MAKE THE ANGLOSPHERE GREAT AGAIN

It's unbelievable faggotry. Have a pic of the smirking nigger and his two boyfriends.

That does it, Canada!
I fucking hope you like being annexed, because you're going to be, just after President Trump declares a national emergency and brings back the death camps.

BILL TALKING ABOUT THE THREE AMIGOS SUMMIT

Why is there so much delusion on this board w/ regards to what the military is? The US military is quite literally the armed enforcement of international judaism's anti-White project.

Bring me with you too! P-please!

The UK is much, much, much Whiter than the United States. It's not comparable.

I'll be on the look out for this new nation of Holla Forums. Once it emerges. I'll join your ranks.

Underrated post.
I'm glad Trump waited this long to run.
HE IS GROWING STRONGER

OPEN BORDERS ONLY WORK WHEN EACH COUNTRY IS EQUAL ECONOMICALLY AND SHARE SIMILAR VALUES

MEXICO HASN'T BEEN EQUAL WITH US SINCE PORFIRIO DIAZ WAS PRESIDENT

END THE MADNESS

Will you cuckservatives please get the fuck off of this board?

Holla Forums's prediction came true… again!

I've noticed that the cuckservatives usually post a Holla Forums-related image which means they're Holla Forums migrants.

They have to go back.

Brb buying football gear and machete

I never realized how much I hated spics until now.
I grew up in Texas and didn't have too many problems with them before, but now that they're chimping out because of Trump and La Raza is starting to crawl back out of the sewers, I can finally see their true colors.
They are extremely dangerous and need to be dealt with as such.
They hate whites even more than niggers, and unlike niggers, they are just smart enough to be organized.
Stay alert out there, and remember to report your local illegal immigrant.
AMERICA FIRST

Why this thread isn't styckied yet ?

Checked and kekked at the audacity of this nigger, thinking he'll be able to pull this off in less than 6 months.

You can bet Paul Ryan will put up one hell of a fight.
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

This.

As a Californian, it sickens my heart to see our nation turn out this way.

Daily reminder that California was cockblocked from becoming great.

Cucks like William Matthew Byrne Jr., and Ted Kennedy are responsible.

Ted Kennedy is responsible for bringing in tens of millions of mexican immigrants.
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/

What Byrne did was block the law that would have made California great. This proposition PASSED, voters voted yes for it, but this asshole of a judge singlehandedly destroyed California, allowing illegal wetbacks to flood our state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

The only way to stop this is occupy the border and white house.

Exaggerate much? Migration into the U.S. stands at a little over 1 million legal and 1 million illegals per year as far as we can tell.

See Donald J. Trump. That’s real.

It is desperation on their part. This is their last chance at pushing a North American Union for years to come. You are peddling defeatism.

Enlighten me on how open borders can function without similar values. Unless you think open borders is entirely bad – in which case you should enlighten me on why having open borders with a white nation sharing the same values is bad.

YOU HAVE MY RAIFU…and my axe

This isn't going to happen. There's no fucking way.

OY VEY DIS HERE GOY IS POSTING MEME IMAGES ON AN IMAGE BOARD

Well, let's be honest here. Nobody killed him. Nobody killed those who backed him, protected him, were in league with him. Nobody killed the illegals. They just offloaded that responsibility to others, agencies, documents, abstract concepts.

Nobody killed. So you lost.

If he doesn't, its going to have to be time to start just killing these people.

Your futures are being flushed down the toilet - will you stand quietly and watch, or will you risk a shit-tier future on the chance of securing a future for those yet to come?

His own party will support this, cuckservatives are weak as fuck and this is what their masters want as well. I am not feeling good at the possibilities here.

All open borders are bad. Period. You're on the wrong board if you don't understand why. Wherever you migrated from, go back.

You're trying too hard

Exactly.

The nigger will try it - but by the end of this year, Obongo will be on his way out the door, and the man who follows him (and it will be a man - or else a Civil War will ensue, mark my words) will simply rescind it all.

I always kind of chuckle that people think we'll locked into this shit because Obongo says so - no, we aren't, and no matter what he does between now and January, it doesn't matter, because it will all be rescinded by the man who follows him (or the Civil War).

I guess that's true of everything else that's happened in the rest of the country then. Judges and government officials don't seem to be dropping like flies. Did you lose too?

where you from im also a canadian willing to organize.
From saskatchewan

Why the fuck did you circle it then, as if it were the answer?

Alright Holla Forums, I have a job for you:
Every one of you who lives near the border needs to start posting these signs everywhere.
The keks will be absolutely glorious.

Kek.

I'm surprised. Their flooding of Texas is by design and skews job markets and school in their favor by simply existing.

Then we're going to have to start killing people.

I'm not joking, this isn't a game.

You know how our ancestors created America?

They didn't stand around whining at the British, they didn't sit at home writing letters all day - they picked up a gun and started killing their enemies.

We'll have to do the same - or face destruction and tyranny.

Looks like this is gonna be meme'd into reality boys.

AVE, TRUE TO CAESAR! GLORY TO THE REPUBLIC!

It's not an exaggeration. You're the one trusting the government numbers – the same government that wants you dead. It also doesn't take into account the kids these immigrants, legal or illegal, shit out when they get here.

If everything was as rosy and easily fixable as you want others to believe, we wouldn't be looking at 8 fucking years of a bootlipped nigger presidency.

It's not about defeatism. It's about getting people to recognize there is no democratic solution. The numbers are such that non-Whites will not obey an laws passed to their detriment. They have huge representation inside the government, the military, and the chair force [the most Zionist institution in the United States].

It's time to wake up a little bit.

Yes.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I've been on Holla Forums for years. There is nothing wrong with open borders under the right circumstances (two countries with similar laws and cultures) and you've offered no rebuttal other than you're made up – "you're not one of us". If you want me to change my tune then offer up an actual argument rather than being a whiny faggot about it.

ANY CANADIANS WANTING TO ORGANIZE WITH ME, CHANGING THE SOCIAL DEMOGRAPHIC WITH PROPAGANDA, ACTIVISM, CLEANING THE PARKS, REPRESENTING WHITE CANADIANS, IS ANYONE WILLING PLEASE NO MORE CUCKS

Isn't Onan the guy who God killed for pulling out? What do the Jews mean by using this name?

1.) buy gun
2.) get as fit as you can in the time you have
3.) buy bag, ammo, nutritious food you can carry (no protein bars)
4.) go innawoods when SHTF, remember to bring pic related for Holla Forumsack meet-up recognition.

Exactly this. Everybody with a gun has to march on Washington and dare Obama to follow through.

Humiliation.

(checked)
Looks like this is gonna be meme'd into reality boys.
AVE, TRUE TO CAESAR! GLORY TO THE REPUBLIC!

Then you're part of the problem, and you have to go back.

This 1488%
The time for democratic solutions ended after King Obongo's election, the only solution now is a complete violent overthrow of the state.

All this shit about inciting the killing public officials isn't suspicious at all. Nosiree.

filtered

kek - filtered

Oh shit it seems pretty obvious now when I read it. It's a threat. The kikes are promising to kill our nation if we pull out of this.

Time to consult /k/ on what type of games and ammo to stock up on and other survival shit.

A large chunk of leftists don't vote because they're entitled and lazy. Just look at all the leftists who are pissed that brexit lost and are claiming they didn't vote the first go around.

I'm so unprepared

Go to /k/, read the sticky, lurk, and ask questions like a motherfucker. Eventually you'll know where to go for all of your knowledge. Blowout soon, fellow stalker.

Go to /k/ and see if they can get you a good recommendation on a barrel shroud to start off your gun collection with.

/k/ommando here, a Mossberg Maverick 88 (check em) is less than $200.
A Mosin or old surplus rifle is even less than that.

They were going to anyways, parasites.

/K/ OFFICIAL LIST OF POORFAG GUNS:
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS

I think it is time so sell my PC and aquire funds for the habbening.

Last Update 6/20/16 - 16:30 pst >>6400236
2, April, 2016: China about to obliterate the Dollar Standard
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html
MAFF: 0x0.st/TV7.maff

Hillary/Obama:
More Muslims (I don't need to link this)
More gun control (I don't need to link this)
Prop up NATO and continue NATO exercises archive.is/ML48n
By the end of this year, we’ll have a single-trusted traveler program for all three of our countries… (Pan-American Union) archive.is/5czAI
Obama starting shit in Syria archive.is/GraSL
50 diplomats in state department wanting to start shit with Syria archive.is/owGcu
French military bases in Syria, France was linked to Clinton and Bengahzi archive.is/e6bHP
Putin: If it's Hillary Clinton, It's War archive.is/JTDMj
China, Russia eye closer friendship amid tensions with West archive.is/TdAs6
This can still happen if Syria goes hot or IS spreads (Defcon 3 >>6394109 was initially thought a hoax, but has been verified)

Trump:
Trump wants to make countries pay for NATO archive.is/Ph1j1
Trump gets along with Putin archive.is/91mrZ
Destroy ISIS with the help of Russia archive.is/99QfC
Setup green zone for rapefugees (Confirmed by rally user)
Stop taking rapefugees archive.is/5prAW
Condemn EU member state countries archive.is/Xd3GU
Donald Trump backs Brexit and reveals he will fly into Britain BEFORE voters go the polls archive.is/I933O
Fed is manipulating markets, and crash is yet to happen, so this is still possible.
Brexit, along with a few other exits might be enough to instigate a war. archive.is/U0TtX
EU parlament jeers Nigel Farage after successful Brexit youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA

Thanks to all of you. Will lurk /k/ and prepare. Funny, for as long as I have been expecting the collapse of civilization, I haven't done shit.

I bou ght my guns as I needed them.

Bought the pistol (cz) first when I was 21 because I lived around niggers.

Moved to a rent house in the woods, bought a 10/22 to hunt small game with.

Later bought a mossberg 500, then a mosin.

All in all I've spent $1100 on guns. Not too bad.

This.

Executive order.

I'm doing the same thing, except I'm joining the Military, I'm thinking either between Air Force or Army.

Also PHYSICAL REMOVAL PRINCIPLE.

Step 1: nrainstructors.org/Search.aspx
Step 2: Sign up for basic pistol, shotgun, rifle classes.
Step 3: Attend classes.
Step 4: Determine which discipline will suit your personal self-defense needs best.
Step 5: git saef
Step 6: git gat
Step 7: Practice at least once a month.
Step 8: Sign up for more classes.

Now go, brother. Go and breathe that sweet sweet gun smoke.

I guess Obama realized that Trump has a very realistic chance of getting elected, so hes trying to do as much damage as he can before the next president gets elected in an attempt to fuck things up so badly that Trump can't fix the damage.

Is this King Nigger's last ditch effort to stump Trump?

Have fun dying for Israel.

I'm sure that kike-lover Pinochet would be proud.

CUT ME DOWN OR LET ME RUN
EITHER WAY IT'S ALL GONNA BURN

I'm Anti-Israel, but I'm gonna join the military after Trumps presidency anyways.

In general, about how much would the cost for beginner classes and monthly shooting at the range be?

Have fun killing whites in Europe, then. No matter the result, we're heading towards WW3 at an alarming rate.

Welp i guess my great great grandfather didn't die for nothing boys did he?

Lynch the spics CIVIL WAR NOW.

SOUTHERN REBELS UNITE!
DRIVE THAT SPIC HORDE BEYOND OUR BORDER!

Congress doesn't do jack shit anymore, they take bills written by lobbyists, let the supreme court decide how/what will be the interpretation of the law and the executive bludgeons/sues the shit out of people who disagree. Congress loves to pass the buck and won't touch an issue that actually affects people.

Jews aren't white.

He has the ability to file executive orders.

My mother doesn't like them, being in the real estate industry. Whenever she leases houses to them, most of them damage the house and fail to pay the rent. Her worst client was one who constantly did drugs, committing domestic violence, failed to pay rent, and destroyed the house after she evicted him.

Liberals are more sympathetic towards them because they aren't with them. They only say "hello" to affluent brown people in universities and assume that all Hispanics are good.

I can see the cartel exploiting this as well.

The time for degeneracy is over.

Wait a second what? I'm not interested in killing my own kind. I want the white race to survive and grow more.

You might enjoy this.
On a citizenship study-guide/pre test I was reading, on a history section asking "what was the civil war fought about?"

one of the possible answers you could give was "state's rights."

FELLOW DESCENDANT OF A REBEL HERE, LET'S GET THIS STARTED
>Tfw living in based yet still Yankee state

Canadian here. If civil war breaks out, won't I be arrested for hiding guns?

Damn 200$ is so cheap as a Euro I need to spend at least 600€ and I'm a poorfag, I'm so fucked.

You do realize a lot of Jews died in the concentration camps in WWII due to allied bombing runs, right?

Yeah, I was fortunate enough to go through a school system where that was still an acceptable answer, I've heard that in many they now mark it as wrong.

How much power do you think the president has?

Any war we'll be fighting will be for Israel.

That's the last fucking thing you should be worried about if full-on civil war breaks out.

Are you retarded, the Jews at the top of the EU are trying to build a pan-European force because they see the writing on the wall. We're nearing WW3 and they'll, like always, push their bots (US, Russia and EU military) towards eachother while they stay in their ivory tower jacking off at the death of white people. If someone joins the military he's bound to be forced to do that.

And we have shared values.

We value blood.

And in their subjectivist view of morality, what makes their values any superior?

Arkansan Reporting in are sharp shooting swamp people and our sneaky as hell guerrilla hunters are on standby

If you're white take advantage of the new open border policy. Nothing wrong with using your enemy's tools against them.

Milhouse is not yet ready user. He will be released when all else fails

I really wish that wasn't the truth… Then you tell me user, what should I do?

America is long over due for a house cleaning of its government institutions.

Its not even about getting the right people elected anymore. There are none now. The machine is too big and bloated. People need to march on washington, over-run the house and senate and the pentagon and just start tossing motherfuckers out.

300 000 Jews is not many Jews. this time 16 million Jews need to die.

Well what do you do? I'm sure military will seize all registered guns. Only have one place to live.

I'd say even Americans could consider buying a black market gun too. The worst case scenario they slowly remove funs from all the legal owners and only niggers and spics will be left with their arsenal.

Fun fact, she was Sephardi and actually hated the Eastern European Jews that she viewed as less than human.

Well, at least on the citizenship test it is a completely valid and correct answer.

You sound excited for a WW3, rat.

Sorry that isn't enough. 6 million more please.

Cant say I disagree, but 300k is still a lot in my opinion

So what are the chances king nigger will actually go through with this? I assume with the time he has to do it he wouldn't be able to but I'm not too sure

Its gonna exec order
You ready to fight for dixie user?
you better be

Their population is estimated at under 16 million, i used that number to be safe in case there were cryptos

WW3 is inevitable, if you followed international news even a double digit retard can get to that conclusion. That's why they are going into overdrive everywhere. They try to prepare for the eventuality.

Get on the right side of history, lads.

35% of the country is non-white

about 1/3 of those are sympathetic to border control.

I very much doubt that "adopted a shitskin" and "relationship with a shitskin" is a large population. 2% absolute tops.

so i guess the population we're trying to "wake up" is only about 75 percent of the population. I guess we better just lay down and die, right?

My only thought is, he's just killing time while he's got the remaining few months left in the White House.

Anti-Gun laws were obviously denied by Supreme Court and ignored, the demoRATS were being the pathetic garbage they are and sitting down and waiting. Paul Ryan (yeah he's a Muslim sympathizer like Obongo) came in and shut off the camera inside the house and pretty much said fuck you.

I'm more worried about Trumps presidency, not that I have any doubts he'll win. It's how much of a mess Obongo is leaving for him to clean up.

One of my bigger fears is Trump being assassinated and it's over.

This talk of rebelling in another civil war is fucking retarded.

Just take mexico instead.

you'll be equally matched against whatever forces the mexicans can actually bring forward and you could then possibly make your own country. Or at the very least cause conflicts that the U.S. itself will have to try to resolve against Mexico as they counter-attack innocents.

ever wonder why they put the black guy before the woman?
they're testing the water.

Nevadafag here, Caesar's Legion is on standby.

Testing the water for what?

No shit, are you going to let it happen?

GOOD LUCK REBEL-CHAN

to think that civil war 2 electric boogaloo would be started in the name of globalism.

how fucking perfect. ration against dreams
a literal brick to the face from reality.

could we really have such a great reason to fight?

always figured they'd use the chimps to issue martial law, and the war starts as a reflex to king nigger actually becoming a king.

dont tease me Holla Forums

Yeah I'm getting worried about that too. Some leftist fuckwit might become radicalized and try to take things into his own hands.

Unfortunately I'm completely unprepared right now (nogunz) but I'm starting to get /fit/ so I got that going for me atleast.

Death to the union
God blesses dixie!

we need a rebel chan like christ chan
someone draw pls

Classes will vary between instructors.

The basic rifle I took was $75, but they provided everything.
I didn't take any pistol courses through the NRA, but where I went was fairly expensive; about $250 for two classes in a very nice indoor range.
I haven't ventured into scatter guns just yet.

As before, the cost of practice time at a range depends largely on where you go. Most public ranges will cost about 10-20 dollars a day just to get in the door. If you pick a common cartridge like 9mm, you will be able to get cheapo ammo to punch holes in paper just about anywhere. Plan for about 15 dollars per 50 rounds or so and you should be okay.

You will still want to spend more on defense ammo to keep at home, though. Typical hollow points can get expensive if you practice with em, about $25 per 50 rounds. And specialized defense ammunition can cost even more. It will be worth it if it makes the difference between downing an assailant, or downing an assailant and an innocent in the next room at the same time. For good measure, budget a bit extra to practice with a mag of defense ammo once every few months anyway if you can.

The basic classes should give you enough information on which ammunition to pick, or at least enough to get an idea of what you should be trying out.

It got me thinking deep about the significance of Snek on memes

i have my grandpas war rifle
A few coats
some raggy clothes
im fit. its time let the nigger try it!

Obama forgets time and time again STATES HAVE RIGHTS! He tried pulling the same fucking bullshit over the mentally ill tranny bathroom shit

Its the job of each individual state of the American Union to audit the Federal Government from treachery

All Obama is doing is ensuring Texit will fucking happen

Texit when??

Mosins aren't under 200 now

Thread theme
LONG LIVE DIXIE

Shieet, for real?
I remember getting my Russian Izzy All matching serial numbers for $80 on Black Friday 3 years ago.

PORTUGAL HERE, IS IT TIME?

SHOULD I GET THAT PLANE TICKET?

I've been having lots of dreams lately where snakes are always present.
They attack me. Sometimes they are able to bite me.

Another odd thing is that these dreams also feature dead loved ones.
Not in any creepy way, but they're there as if nothing ever happened.

I wonder what it means.

i regret nothing
im too poor for anything else, if I get higher in the command chain ill do my best to redpill those below me

Mosin Nagants are fucking shit anyway. Don't fall for the stupid /k/ meme. A Nagant is the last thing you'd want for any kind of protection.

It looks like a gay version of "sex and the city"
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I remember voting for king nigger.

What a great meme.

I once had a really disturbing dream of being on a spiraling highway that didn't seem to have any exits or on ramps, and the only way to go was down. However, the further down you got, the more dangerous it got, like giant spiders and other crazy ass shit.

Last thing I remember about that dream is feeling something jumping on the back of my head, a feeling like something stabbing into my brain, and then I woke up in a cold sweat with a start.

Easily the most disturbing dream i've had as an adult, though I've had several others that are just as weird.

Holy trips confirm…It's all right here in Revelation, Pastor Anderson goes through all 22 books.

The anti-Christian LARPers have no clue that Revelation is where Jesus called the Jews "The Synagogue of Satan" twice, specifically in the context of the end times, the one world government, currency etc.

People don't understand that end times prophecy has been twisted over the past 150 years started right around the time Zionism was conceived (((coincidentally))) in such a way that turns everything on it's head.

The Christian Antichrist _is_ the Jewish Messiah. The scams known as Dispensationalism and pre-tribulation rapture shifts everything so that is turned around backwards.

Infertility. Hedonism (pleasure disconnected from procreation\purpose). Masturbation.

ALRIGHT AMERIKANERS, WHO'S READY FOR BUSH WAR 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO?

Absolutely, disgusting.
cop on left got a nice body

That makes no sense, does that mean I pass?

You should you really should

/k/ never said it was for SD

I'd like to believe more that the Antichrist will be a Muslim. It makes perfect sense if he shows himself to be "God" by going into the temple and proving it like Revelations describes.
I've always believed the falsh prophet would be a right-hand individual to the Antichrist, but it never mentions the false prophet as a single entity. So it stands to reason the false prophet that spreads the words and works of the Antichrist (who I believe will be Muslim) would be the followers of Islam, of whom the false prophet would be Muhammed himself.

Having a Nagant for collection is fine I suppose, if you want to collect shitty guns. It just seemed to me like the /k/ poster was implying the Nagant would be a great SD weapon and it's cheap. Only one of those 2 things are true.

SOON

(checked)
I in no way endorse the Mosin as a good weapon for self defense, I'm just saying it's better than nothing.

Fine with me, fam

I'm actually not sure. EU's going up in smokes too.

Fucking shit, that'd be the worst. Go off to fight another people's war and war erupts against my own nation.

But I promised I would if the burgers got into some Dixie shit.

At this point I can't be sure of what to do to buy some time. Trump enters with beaners already flooding in because of ONAN, results in civil war.

Every case of US civil war I can imagine ends up with either Russia or China annexing the US and ripping the constitution to shreds or Martial law declared, which means gun grabs and International Jewry's win. Unless we manage to get the pissed off Europeans who hate the EU in there when it happens but then that means Evropa goes under.

FILTER AND REPORT ALL DISINFO DEMORALIZATION SHILLS

let the EU fall by itself for thats how it will

Is that realistic ? Could Mexican travelers participate in elections ?

Alright, I'll concede with that. Though the money would be spent better elsewhere.

Yup. Definitely a newcuck

Please stop LARPing about the Civil War, user. Its not good for your health, you'll catch ill.

I'm a Georgia native stuck in Commiefornia. Would be home already if not for the wife.

How do you go from voting for nigger into hating nigger ? I'm genuinely curious.

How hard are Christians shitting themselves over this? Because they really should.

Stop using "LARP" user its a demorilizing bullshit tactic>>6526257

Amerikaner 13th Colonial Battalion, 2nd State Division, RWDS Company, "Penn's Wood's Jaegerkommando", standing by.

It's not about them collapsing, it's about them declaring war on every country that tries to push for independence.

Putin will fuck it up. If they united the US and Canada, people would probably be OK with it. Mexico will cause the American Union to fall.

The elites are pushing this shit too fast for the public.

Speaking of being /fit/ it's the time to get fit and get ready for the race war.

Yeah, but for there to be even be a Third Temple the Jews would have to take over. The Bible also says that sacrifices will have resumed in the Temple, which isn't part of Islam. I think it's pretty unambigous that those who are described worshipping the Antichrist as God are Jews.

Of course, the Antichrist himself will not actually be a Jew or Muslim, he'll worship only himself.

WHO'S READY TO PLAY TRUMP WALL SIMULATOR IRL?

Holy shit its the new world order unveiling right in front of our eyes.

Global Judeau Marxist slavery.

Same.

Used to be some young liberal faggot. Now I'm 20 right wing redpilled thanks to a friend of mine.

And Maverick being Mossbergs lower tiered line you can still customize the shit out of them.
Make them better n stronger!
On a budget.

But that was racist.

Look, all you have to do to significantly increase the quality of voters is to only allow those who have paid taxes to vote.

the communist hippy liberals that are getting everything paid for by mommy and daddy never actually pay taxes because they don't actually work for anything.

People who likewise make less than 10K a year don't ever pay taxes either so that covers your welfare gaming people.

True story. Once I actually got out in the world and started to have to work for not only my money but also for every single thing I wanted or needed to do (nothing was being done for me) I switched very hard from believing in some sort of possible communist utopia was possible (like star trek) to realizing that none of that could ever be done.

For rapid fitness, I highly recommend running with either a gas mask or altitude fitness mask. Gets your cardio up in half the time.

Don't forget that your core is essential for running. Do your fucking situps. Best time to do these is as soon as your feet hit the floor in the morning, another set after you shit/piss, and another as you wait for your shower to warm up. Throw pushups in there too.

And do fucking squats. And run with boots. I don't care if they're air squats, just fucking do them. You will be shocked how quickly your legs get tired while running around with gear and boots on.

Buy a small (like 10 or 8 lb) medicine ball and do that thing when you two-hand toss it up on a wall and catch it on the way back down into a squat. Do a lot of them. Hold your arms out to the side and slowly transfer the ball from one hand to the other over your head, bringing it down straight out to your side each time. Hold your hands out in front of you, toss the ball straight up, and catch it with outstretched hands, slowing it's decent as much as you can. Do all of this a lot.

You can also cut up a big inner tube and fill it with sand/mulch. ziptie/tape up the ends so that you can grip them. Run with it over your shoulder, squat with it, deadlift it, whatever.

Your shoulders, abs, and legs will take the most punishment holding a gun at the ready and running around a chimp-out zone. This shit is the cheapest and quickest way to tone them.

Why not Holla Forumsagrants?

While you're still up there, could you pick up some SVT-40s, they're hard to find down here.

Dixie checking in here, the time has come and this time there won't be an Appomattox.

We at /a/ call them Holla Forumsermin.

Also get two 5-10lb dumbells and practice holding them out as you would while holding a rifle, especially if you're going to be carrying a heavy weapon.
Also push press/military press builds shoulder strength like crazy.
Forearms are also extremely underrated, start working them to improve your grip.
Trust me, it will come in handy.
Start doing heavy shrugs and farmer's walks to improve your traps and forearms.
Traps play a huge role, as they make carrying a heavy pack WAY more comfortable.
After doing shrugs and military press for years, I have Bane-tier traps.

If Trump loses this country breaks apart in 5 years max.

Well, burgers are to blame. In fact, I find it really funny to see this happening to USA. That country fucked up democratic nations left and right, all around the world, for the most selfish reason you can imagine. USA government are the most dangerous terrorists in the world to be honest.
But now, you guys got probably the worst government in decades, and could get a woman that could be considered evil made flash as the next head of state.
I don't consider USA an enemy, but the people from that country are surely reaping what they have sown.

They are using Trump plus the Brexit as a pretext for this, emphasizing how damaging to the economy the Brexit supposedly is in order to make the EU look good, and that thereby makes us joining an NAU look good. And for the half the country who hate Trump, the fact that Trump appeared in Scotland to congratulate Britain on the Brexit will feed into that. The liberals will support this and see an urgency to get it done before Trump potentially gets in power. In other circumstances liberals would be far less likely to go along with this. The timing of everything is almost too perfect, it makes me wonder how planned it all is. Mexico is frightened of Trump and want to spite him so they're all-in for anything that will circumvent his plans. Canada has a relatively new liberal media darling leader who gets along with Obama. The media is mostly anti-Trump so they will support this. They have everything set up perfectly. Even little stories like the 'Texit' we heard about could be planted to make Americans fear a splitting up of America, and therefore be more receptive to a union of nations.

Im fucking 19.

Miss me?

The cartels are already here bruh. You sound naive.

This.
They practically already own South Texas and El Paso.

I knew this was going to happen back in 08.

Fuck that and fuck you. I was a ZOGbot, so that sin is on me, but your average American has nothing to do with the sins of their government.

Fuck off, Chaim.

(1)

The sins of the fathers. It's sad but it's how the world works.

Nigger, I'm fucking 18.
Also, at least we didn't cuck out and leave Rhodesia, South Africa, the Belgian Congo, and India to become total shitholes.
I'm pretty sure at least half of the eurofags on this board would move here right now if they could.

Well look, this thread is great and all for the looming threat of something that's never going to happen to be a threat but we should probably take this opportunity, while everyone is talking about various ways to prep for things, to talk about disaster prepping in general.
The most likely thing to destabilize and completely fuck your area is a natural disaster, truth be told.

So what is the prep?

First: Food and Water. Galon of water per person per day is the usual rule. Enough food for at least two meals a day.

Second: Medkit. Now generally a pre-packaged medkit you can pick off the store shelves should be enough but I would say the closer you get to a field medic the better off you are. Most of the needed items you can pick up in a local drugstore but others you may need to find online (basic suture kit, for instance).

Third: Hygiene. You can bundle this with the medkit if desired but a simple toothpaste (arm & hammer make a good baking soda + peroxide one), toilet paper, soap.

Fourth: Plan. Have a plan for different scenarios and make sure you have the means to execute each one easily no matter what scenario happens or when it happens.
Consider: Things might not be so bad and you have no electricity but still have running water (boil it and filter please).
You have neither electricity or running water but your home is sound in structure.
Things are really bad and you have to GTFO of town and in a hurry.
Looting and rioting has started happening.

that last one brings to fifth.
Defense: How will you defend yourself and your property should the need happen?
Remember, in your bug-out plan you should plan to take some of the valuables most precious to you that can't be replaced.

Nobody in my family has ever had any sort of real power.

He's right, the US government has been toying with other countries sovereignty since the end of WW2. Somehow a Kenyan Muslim Commie Nigger managed to get into power and turn those tactics on the American people.

They did it for US multinational corporations too. Not just Israel. Then Kikes bought the corporations since the 60s and it became all for the profit of Jews. Also it's Ironic to see Americans shit on Canada for the exact same reason. The average Canadian don't want what Cuckdeau is doing.

So… Israel.

Harper supported the North American Union the first time the idea was floated. He was moderately better than Trudeau on immigration I guess. Worse on foreign policy (supported the Iraq war and serenaded Bibi). Worse on domestic spying.

You are a bit dense, but OK. Not your family, but yes your countryif you are really from USA. Your government. The people elected by your people.
But, it's a democracy, so, you can try to make things better. You can start doing things to cause the change you want. Not saying it will be effective or not, but not doing anything certainly will not change anything.

Read the sentence completely double nigger. Those Jews are still in the US, they pledge allegiance to Israel but they still are in US soil, pulling the strings of your Government. American people had the means to stop it, they didn't because they believed in the electric Jew propaganda. All our people are getting fucked over because 3 generations of American people let kikes speak for themselves and decided to fight the wrong enemy during WW2. We're all in this mess. Partiotism is good but blind patriotism is totally useless in the situation we're in.

This.

No its just that you seem to be under the impression that those in power are actually representing the American people. You are incorrect in that belief.

Pic related. My ancestor helped settle Jamestown in 1607 and his descendants went on to form the state of Delaware. De La Warr → Delaware.

9 is also wrong, he drew two lines. One through Z and one through Y. He was only suppose to draw one line through both of them.

But the people havn't been. The people havn't sown shit, so there's nothing for them to be fucking reaping.

Shitting on a country does not equal shitting on it's people. As an anecdotal example, I see nothing but sympathy to Canadian anons for the shit they're currently putting up with.

Edvard Benes, 2nd president of Czechoslovakia, was my uncle. I still don't know how I feel about it after watching TGSNT

2 of my great grandparents fought in WW2
one of them proceeded to fight in Korea
then my grandpa fought in Vietnam

i don't think they'd ever have wanted this, i mean, fuck. i'm a nationalist but is this even the same nation i was brought up to believe in?

GIVE IT BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

BABA VANGA SAID NOTHING WRONG
NOT TO SAY THAT I'M PARTICULARLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS

I want a rooftop korean.

Ask him for a source for the image.

The reality is that asking them to remember the name of who they want to vote for has been ruled to be a violation of the voting rights act. Basic civic questions would be all that would have been needed to ban black voters.

Hiring roof Koreans, 10 GBP per hour.

don't have a loli smug enough for this. have a koala that comes with wangblows.

original pic?

Sorry, don't have it

Worse, Trump demands the equipment gets modernized, nobody remembers what all the wires go to, accidentally nuke the Sargasso Sea.

Actually more likely if somebody gets pushy about that floppie.

you just had the single dumbest idea in modern history.

Look at these dunces.

My great grandfather was in Finland during the war, and spoke poorly of SS forces in Finland.
I quote, "The Russians were better company, they gave us things."
I suspect that he later regretted his views on the nazis, as he drunk himself nearly to death yelling at politicians on the television.

Be the greatness you seek in your heritage.

RIP Republican Party you will never win another election ever again

Obama in full panic mode confirmed.

We knew he wanted to spend his last year building his "legacy" but this is just too much.

If they succeed
you really think the south will let them?

TEXIT WHEN?

Fuck that was gay even for Trudeau.

40% white

Reminds me of something.

You sound like an arrogant, snobby, middleaged libshit teacher, you ought to be beat bloody, you fucking faggot.

fuck off. The test is easy as shit. It's only "racist" if you deem basic comprehension racist

thank FUCK. WE ANSCHLUSS NOW

Thanks for helping me identify you goys :-)

I dont get some of the grammar in the test. Maybe because I am not from that region so I dont know the local speak, but I have never heard someone say "draw a line around x".

You best be taking me with you.

watch out, ISIS / Sinaloas / Zetas

This needs some text fast…..something like

"that was the best sex we ever had"

That's from Das Boot user

For a tighter, tidier nation

Crucifixion by the sea. The salt air would dehydrate their skin, and they would get baked by the sun's reflection off the water. Then when their flesh is raw and peeling the birds would peck at their skin. They would have no relief and would die in indescribable agony and horror. Maybe a better punishment for liberals.

CIVIL WAR REENACTMENT LOOKS AWESOME HOLY SHIT

My dreams have been fire, just fire everywhere.

Dad?

That's kind of like what the British did to pirates

That's fucking insane. I like it.

innawood.org is the signup list, the location listed will likely change if it ever happens since the country is about to get cucked.

That was back when we were trying to crowdfund the thing with 1,000 people. We never got passed 60 seriously looking to sign up so it's pretty much not happening unless someone wins the lottery and puts it toward the idea.

approved..?

I came here just to say this.

did your history teacher also mention that george washington was evil because he owned slaves?

Nimble Navigator reporting for duty, benigno numine: Virtue, liberty, independence, by the favor of the Memes.

Liar or imbecile, which would you prefer?

Height Base to torch: 151 feet

Fundraising for the statue had begun in 1882. The committee organized a large number of money-raising events.
As part of one such effort, an auction of art and manuscripts, poet Emma Lazarus was asked to donate an original work.
She initially declined, stating she could not write a poem about a statue.
At the time, she was also involved in aiding refugees to New York who had fled anti-Semitic pogroms in eastern Europe.
These refugees were forced to live in conditions that the wealthy Lazarus had never experienced.
She saw a way to express her empathy for these refugees in terms of the statue.
The resulting sonnet, "The New Colossus", including the iconic lines "Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free", is uniquely identified with the Statue of Liberty and is inscribed on a plaque in the museum in its base.

In 1901, Lazarus's friend Georgina Schuyler began an effort to memorialize Lazarus and her poem, which succeeded in 1903 when a plaque bearing the text of the poem was put on the inner wall of the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty.

The line "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" has read "Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" on the plaque hanging inside the Statue of Liberty since its unveiling in 1903.

The original manuscript is held by the American Jewish Historical Society.

Why hasnt he been impeached? I struggle to think of anything more damaging to your country.

Bump. Sticky this you faggot mods.

Fucking this.

not bad user….
we need more of these

The elites are very very scared.

They know the rope is around the corner.

From what I've learned from this past week in international law - we are not wrong.

This ponzi scheme is on the ropes.

FROM THE PEOPLE WHO
BROUGHT YOU
FAST
AND
FURIOUS

I want to go

Bump

Not quite.

There will be a replacement.

On ne sait jamais…

then you just don't speak English. I'm not even from Louisiana, but draw a line around x seems pretty fucking self explanatory.

That's a good and important question user. Time will tell what the overall community as a whole thinks. I can really only speak for myself, and I think Obama is evil, his policies, are evil, and this is just one in a long list of desecrations of our Constitution he's engaged in since his inauguration (albeit an important one).

I can tell you pretty firmly however that most honest Christians wouldn't associate with a community like Holla Forums, so it seems likely they won't see it in the same light as Holla Forums does.

BREXIT WAS GROUNDWORK TO GET THIS THROUGH

No faggot. King Nigger is just in "legacy" overdrive mode for his last year, and Trump and Brexit are just a fire under his feet to get it done. They would love if none of this shit was happening, but it is.

Brexit was entirely unnecessary for this to happen.
This is a panicked reaction to Brexit.

underrated post tbh.

This is a great book on this topic.
whenallplansfail.com/

Lad, I…

Brexit has forced them to play their hands early, you should see the British media right now user - they're actively talking about how Europe was moving towards one nation and now we've ruined it. The people revolting against the big banks, businesses and media moguls has led to enormous panic across the establishment.

Hitler Dubs confirms.
Kek has spoken.
Prepare yourselves for war.

This is the elite pissing on themselves as they clumsily advance their timetable.

It's an amateur move, committed by people who have been following a script for hundreds of years, and are just now realizing that the world is WAY off script.

This. Trump is freezing the bone in their marrows.

You guys think they are planning on bringing the illeigals to texas to nullify their vote or something?

*in the electoral collage.

sort of an extranational form of gerymandering?

That's all democrats seem to do is gerrymander, votefraud, and propaganda.

How would you feel if you had a chance to be a fully white german american but your dad had a "muh dik" personality and muddled his own blood?

The feds under Obama have a years-long history of transporting and distributing them all across the country user.

That being said, this is plainly virtue signalling that illegals are free to cross in large numbers any way they see fit. If you live in Texas near the border I'd advise you to be geared up tbh.

Been noticing a lot more poo-in-loos, and Somali looking blacks (clearly not American blacks, refugees?). In Colorado lately

The Mexicans it would be hard to notice a surge..

NO

JUST STOP FUCKING DOING SHIT YOUR TERM IS OVER

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

GET THE FUCKING GUNS READY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jokes on him, mexicans HATE niggers are right wing as fuck and catholic IE hate abortion hate baby killing dems. Now theres no issue with them being legal or not we will have a republican president ever year from now on.

People decided in 2008 and again in 2012, unfortunately. The President can do a lot of damage on their own

I got a Stevens 320, which is a passable knockoff, for $230. It's a decent gun.

I think they're planning to bring to the US the same accelerated foreign horde invasion that they're pushing on Europe, with our only option to stop it being civil war – one that will not just be against the Federal Loyalists but "peace keeping" forces from Canada and Mexico, as well as any (((international support))) and the number of Cultural Marxist Fifth Columns. It's basically the Samson Option because we're being very bad goyim.

Not if any of those presidents ever wants to deport them and close the borders.

Please don't remind me. I find it absolutely stunning that enough people voted for Obama during his second Presidential candidacy to put him back in office.

Sad.

Actually the legal Latino immigrants tend to support Trump.

I think they're planning to bring to the US the same accelerated foreign horde invasion that they're pushing on Europe

Yes.

I guess they see bringing in muslims as too slow because of the ocean.

Do the mexicans want the continuation of the globalist banker run drug cartels though?

The trend lately seems to be that every President gets elected for two terms. Romney wasn't exciting enough to upset that

I see your point, but I consider that trend irrelevant given the evil he commuted during his first term. Makes me sick to think this nation would put him back in. Choosing Romney was obviously just a strategic ploy designed to ensure just that.

6 months isn't enough time to fuck up America right?

You could fuck it up in minutes, not months.

Are you Americans really that naive?

There will be no election. There will be no president after Obama. He's here to stay. There's probably a massive false flag attack on the US brewing that will postpone the elections "indefinitely" and martial law will be declared.

I doubt that they have enough time to publicly normalize the north american union plan before trump gets into office.

It doesn't matter what they want to do.

Public sentiment will crush their little plans.

And as cucked as they have tried to make america, they are still Americans.

And I don't think Americans would much like the idea of joining into a European Union style, multinational corporation oligarchy.

Unless we call it before it happens.

(checked)
Same here. Family came over from England to Virginia in the 1650s. These fucking immigrants can hang.
This is our fucking home

Get this to Trump. Once he finds out it'll be at every rally, in the debates, and every speech. He won't shut up about it.

Nice thumbnail my dude.

traveler program

(checked)

It's the daily show, the simpsons, southpark, and shit like that to be honest.

Not the same guy although I had something similar but I never voted. When he first got elected I didn't care, but I remember everyone getting caught up in his cult of personality. The second time around I was watching shit like the daily show, which basically framed Mitt Romney as the biggest corporate shill in existence and played it off as "Yeah Obama has his flaws, but at least he's not as bad as Romney". Then I forgot about politics for a while. Eventually I decide to look into gamergate because of how fucking crazy and out of control the feminists where getting which led me here. Also I am going to school that is full of ghetto trash that gets to go to school for free just to drop out after their first semester.

The left does this thing where they realize most college kids know the system is fucked up and rigged against them, so they try to pin that on the republicans while at the same time going "Oh yeah, this is the only sane option." I think what really made me realize how bad they where with their lies was when John Stewart was showing how crazy one of Trumps speeches was and he said "This whole this was a crazy racist rant about Mexicans." So I watched it because I thought it'd be pretty funny only to fine literally everything was taken out of context. I also was starting to notice John always fell back on the same excuses to make you sorta look pat this shit. "Oh we're a comedy show", "Oh we're neutral because we attack the left once every month", etc.

masonic divide and conquer. RACE WAR IS NOT NATURAL GHETTOS ARE STRATIGICALLY PLAced to make them in our way and for there to be discord

CAN THIS NIGGER DO THIS WITHOUT CONSENT OF CONGRESS?

False flag in Mexico to cause another "refugee" crisis?

How will this realistically turn into civil war? Isn't it an exaggeration?

They already have it in their psyop minds this is fema camp shit no civil war remember that at all times they are shutting shit down not allowing civil wars when there are jade helm rehersals to this then you need to make sure the civil war jabber is kept to a minimum. lets fucking keep the country before we pick which side of the white race to join based on chance and location.

they can also do the race war. walmarts will be fema camps and the nwo is in place the thumbscrews only need to be tightened

Right below that tweet is this one:

Boom civil war.

The whole fema camp thing can't possibly work now since obongo scared too many americans into buying guns. They would run out of soldiers before they got everyone.

So how likely is this to happen? What are the the knock on effects because of this?

Wouldn't grunts turn coat too?

I don't imagine everyone in the uniform would feel exactly comfortable banging up their own people.

Yeah which would make the governments loss hilarious as they would be sending the only loyal soldiers they would have left which would be the faggots and the women.

Please just make it stop.

This dictatorship is going too far. I can see it now, the general public is going to be completely unaware of the unfolding of this plan until it's too late to do anything about it, even though they're probably too pozzed to vote against it, or too scared of being called racist for not granting every wish of the magical dancing monkey president.

President Trump can't come soon enough.

It could be a rfid scheme for travel

It still wouldn't work user hell if were lucky a solider will shoot him when he gives the order.

Keep pushing the white genocide meme. The more real world shit they do like this the more people will remember "those white genocide people" and then theyll start to wake up. THEN we have major movement

This has kike and mason writtin in the fine print anmd the prelude. No way can we rely on only us to wake the retards up without conflict

kek is cancer

fuck these masons fellow traveler is how you identify if a person is a mason you ask them if they are a "traveler" freemasons are the reason this shit is forced down our throats.

Same here, fuck this nigger "president"

As much as I love going down the rabbit hole and feeling numb from the NWO happenings, a small part of sort of feels like this is a major political fuck up just to cover up for his okie doke incident.

"How can there be 11 million illegals if there's free movement Drumpf? Stumped :^)"

*Cue applause, King Nigger moonwalks off stage to Michael Jackson's "Bad"*

"we" dont wake them up, our enemies will wake them up for us. Think baltimore riots. How many whites saw that and were influenced towards being prowhite?

Just seed the meme. White genocide meme. It really is that easy. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill

*of me

Imagine yourself as Winston Smith from 1984.

Imagine yourself as a young child, watching the nations of the world coalesce based upon the economic pressures applied by the psychopaths who have accumulated all money and power in these nations.

Imagine the increasing conglomeration of ownership of all government services, and eventually governments themselves by these multinational entities.

Imagine the dissolution of freedom, rights, sovereignty leading up to the world depicted in 1984.

what do you think it would look like?

Imagine the censorship as [email protected]/* */ red f0x confiscates undesirable written perspectives to purge the collective consciousness of ideas that are deemed unsafe to profits.

I swear to god, m8. You better not be one of those newcomer faggots thinking racemixing is fine and dandy, only a minority of jews are the problem and we can identify all of them, that there are good negroes that you could hook up with your daughters for no bigger problems later on, the nazies were super duper bad guys, or better yet nazies were super duper edgy and you should identuify yourself as being a nazi just because you listened to some Hitler speeches, or worshiping/being ok with homosexuality and not seeing it as the disease it is, or supporting a general decadent and degenerative lifestyle of drinking, drugs, partying, wanton sex or masturbation.

Sage because my post is unrelated to the (very serious) topic at hand.

Imagine the pharmaceutical advancements designed to calm nerves, pacify pain, and keep children in their seats.

ok biff let me show you why this plays into their hands.

there are over 100 thousand black masonic police officers who are already not loyal to the usa but to the fraternal order of police which oddly enough is only in the us and canada and some european countries. now these blacks will be used to foment a race war by the end times religus doomsday luciferean kikes. I have went and refined this to the base theory. You are right overall but this is a situation that race is going to be used to take away freedoms. Riots caused by black masons like in fergueson fake riots.

Daily reminder about oxytocin and it's effects on socialization and tolerance.

archive.is/pastebin.com or gtfo

I think you are a virgin loser.

Thus you are wrong.

archive.ec/EfiyV

Sure thing, Pedro.

Lies.

I think you are uneducated faggot.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26143536

thanks

Posted too soon.

Lies. Read Adios America by Coulter. Hispanics vote overwhelmingly left because they want free shit. Them being catholic does not matter one bit, because religion always goes through race-consciousness - they're following hispanic-catholicism, not white-catholicism. They commit overwhelming amounts of crime that harms whites as well, not just nigs. They are on welfare above nigger levels, so they are a greater loss to the nation that nigs ever are, and at least negores kill their own children through abortion at a higher rate.

Then why don't YOU do it then.

What? Nigger, what are you talking about?
I just posted an example of peptide that can change persons' conformity. (((They))) can use such substances for making people more docile and tolerant.
And then you went apeshit. What the fuck is wrong with you, faggot?

And don't make me tell you again, because that's harassment.

Could you please stop shitposting, you dunce?

Try 50%

God help us.

A matter of minutes if Obama decided to use nukes.
A matter of weeks if he were to call for a well designed false flag targeting key infrastructure using "white, domestic terrorists".

The best target would be major bridges along the I-5 corridor, and the context would be, "White nationalists damage 1-5 corridor to impede Mexican travelers."

From there, he could easily use existing FFL records to put every white person on a terror watch list.
In recent news, there has been a push to limit firearm sales to people on terrorist watchlists. The Obama administration could use those new laws to confiscate firearms if a watchlisted person has a minor legal infraction (parking ticket, accident, minor law broken, etc).
If the detainments and seizures were done secretively, he could easily imprison most rural whites, and ~5% of city whites before things blow up.

Now as to who would be the best patsy:
A "secretive" militia group comprised of tradesmen (demolitions, plumbers, and electricians). These people have access to infrastructure, and are the primary targets of the great replacement.
I predict 12-20 people working across the three states (Washington, Oregon, Cali) in small groups.
They will be well armed with the media's favorite weapon, AR-15s.
All but a few (2-3) of the attacks will be prevented due to a mistake the bomb maker made, and the successful attacks will be on major landmarks (Golden Gate, etc)

So Obama, are you going to prove me right just like all my other predictions?
If you do, I might have to start posting as the Clairvoyant and become a fucking tripfag.

Europoor's need more of those guides…

For making a number less than 1 million, couldn't you just cross out the "1"?

Don't you have to cross out an additional "0" to make it LESS than instead of equal to?

Serious guise.

Honestly we're on the path to the failure of the US if this continues. This might sound alarmist or extremist or racist or whatever, but it's fucking true and people need to wake the fuck up now. What in the fuck are our elected leaders thinking when they allow one million illegals into our country every year and label anyone who wants to put a stop to it as a racist?

They already are trying that user.

They don't work.

It creates adverse reactions that potentially cripple the system.

kek agrees too

don't let anons faggotry get to you

have the wallpaper.

This is a bot. Never any discussion whatsoever just insults and provoking violence.

ISIS/LA RAZA/EL DIABLO/AZTLAN/(insert) terrorists attack the legitimate Mexican gubmint, (with WMD, of course), millions and millions and millions of refugees get to come to the US just in time for the election

CALLING IT

More neg than poz, wew mexicans are right wing af guys! Jokes on him XD

you're a god damn retard

like 80% of spics vote dem, purely for muh gibs

Fucking this. Spics are even more dangerous than niggers because they have a slightly higher average IQ. Nigs just spread wherever there are resources and gibsmedats. Beaners can predict where there will be resources and gibsmedats.

Nigs can ruin cities; spics can ruin states.

Spics are much more dangerous than niggers you mong.

I would argue that spics are much more blood thirsty as well. Just look at the fucking cartels and their practices.

Get ready for a new currency

The Amero

Most of the immigrants are from South American now though right? so this doesn't apply to them.

Rebingbong 870 isn't semi-auto. And it's made in mexico. Get a better shotgun, like a Benelli.

The cheaper version is made in Mexico the expensive version is made in TX

Currently studying particle physics, lets build us a time machine boys.

As "this" in statement 2 does not specify which line it refers to, it could also refer to the line you draw for statement 1.

This is especially confusing as the test first refers to a sentence in statement 1 while later statements continuously refer to lines. Due to this inconsistency I am inclined to say that I'm too autistic for this test.

If you circle the "1" with a line in statement 1, statement 2 would require you to draw a line under the last word in the line previously drawn around the "1".

This test isn't racist, this test is a clear indication how fucked the education system is.

Come on frog shit, you can even own mp7 clone and drum mags. Stop being retarded jesus christ.>>6528222

as a non-white i'm not at all sad to see the demise of the white man.

BUT,

i do see how inter-mixing different cultures destroys all cultures equally.
The world was better when it was diverse.
fuck these kikes.

Well, what did you people think will happen!? That the NWO will simply pull their tails and limp into a corner!? No, they will only accelerate their plans, that is, to swamp the white race with degenerates, to mix and stupify them so that their next step of the plan can come into fruition!
The only way is resistance, civil unrest will happen sooner rather than later. They need it so they can create the chaos to justify their next step, martial law and the consolidation of their government bodies to centralize everyhing into one hand. Anyone who can not see that, is a blind fool in the eyes of KEK!

That's why I say fuck all government, get out of their satanist systems as long as you still can, the air is getting thinner by the minute. No more moping around!

she turns her enemies into crack rocks

Uhm, you stormweenies know that 5 is the standard for peace time, right?

DEFCON 1 COCKED PISTOL Nuclear war is imminent Maximum readiness

DEFCON 2 FAST PACE Next step to nuclear war Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours

DEFCON 3 ROUND HOUSE Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes

DEFCON 4 DOUBLE TAKE Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures Above normal readiness

DEFCON 5 FADE OUT Lowest state of readiness Normal readiness

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defcon

Holy shit are you a time traveller from 2008?

Born just in time to see the rise of the Jewnited States of America.

"1." is not a part of the sentence, although it is part of the line.
You drew a line through the word, you didn't cross it out.
Only one circle should be inside another. "One engulfed by the other"
It said a line. You drew two.
The number necessary. You drew a line through four zeroes when you should have crossed out the one.
The line doesn't touch circle 2.

Sorry, looks like you don't get to vote.

They do actually, especially in commiefornia. Say goodbye to texas, new mexico, and arizona for Trump. They're #teamkillary now.

They're both made by beaners.

more like - The Jewnited Union of the Americas

and if you're one of the Masons=jews people you're a retard, illuminati is jews and is a cabal located within the lodges whilst still being a separate entity.

No.

NOOOOOOO

Dat predictive program

He can't. He never stood a chance. Official channels are closed to us. Get used to this.

If whites are to survive its going to be outside of the system and in opposition to it.

what world am I living in

Got the H1N1 vaccine in 2009 and health went to shit. Thanks obongo

Sell .22, buy some cheap, decent AK or AR-15, then shotgun. Then you have mag fed rifle and sidearm to fight, shotgun to hunt.

Can Trump fix this?

why are you posting a pic of Bael?

Better question: can Trump prevent this?

user, is anyone ever truly ready?

You'd have to have had all the care free fun you've wanted already.

You'd need your finances and survival shelters to be up to par.

You'd need it to start on a good morning when you're feeling well rested.

Hell, if SHTF all you can do is commit a few actions here and there that are honorable and story worthy.

But that's half the fun! Never knowing what your next move will be..

It saddens me to know that this trump cult exists.

I hope you're joking, user.

Eurofag here. You deserve it. After you helped the kikes in WWII.

Might as well start watching brazilian television because that's how the US will look like in one decade.

how is your islamo-faggot orgy going?

You people can literally get thrown into jail for calling someone a nigger or w/e

Oh don't worry, we're getting our own punishment in the form of the EU for not gassing every americunt.

We have our burden, you have yours. Not start cooking burritos, pedro.

Emphasis on the fag.

You yuromuds are pretty salty recently

What's wrong? Why are you guys angry all the time? It's ok to talk about it user
:^)

I think on a fundamental level you're right: US and England deserve their demise. I just hope the blood makes it out and something new can come from it. Probably many countries we consider ours will be gone and transformed in 5 decades or so. And you should have killed the jews and used your stockpiles of sarin gas at Normandy. It was not total war enough.

Because it is not average americans who are electing it rite?

Been going on for decades in vidja.
All about taking on Durkas - Desert Storm games, Ace Combat series full of minarets, etc…
Russia, china - cawadoody, MW series, etc…
Insurgents and terrorist in the most unlikely series

expect a anti-bong game and one where you invade Norway or Poland or something soon.

Not many Europeans even know their ancestors prior to 1800, because either no record or some guy traveled and settled. Accidentally, we know our name-lineage history up to 1550, because some churched burned down and records were destroyed.

pls no deporterino

not him, but of course we are.

we haven't had any kind of freedom and independence since 1939.

we are getting pretty fed up about it.

trump needs to make this a major talking point from now on, and force shillary to say whether or not she's for it.

Yeah, that's totally appropriate for this thread. Get a clue.

True but we Americans didn't do that

to be discovered

You fucked up 3 and 11. YER OUT'A HERE!

I'm fucking ready. Are you ready to annex territory as well?

Kek please will it

second son of Judah, son of the forefather jacob (izrael)
in many languages, masturbation is named after him, because he liked interrupted coitus to avoid impregnating Tamara

It's true!

No D&C on my part, just saying we are fed up on this side of the pond

Modern day yanks, no.
But back then it was supporting the Brits, supporting the russians…
If you only raped the gooks, I'd be okay with it because if the Pearl Harbor fiasco, but the TL;DR is "good ol' USA" work for the jewish bankers.

And I think you both know that.

Now, have some OC more related to the thread.

*worked for the

I still remember the times when I browsed RationalWiki hours upon hours on end and they ridiculed the "conspiracy theory" regarding the forming of a Pan-American Union. P-pure coincidence again, goy.

People have been warning us for this shit since 2007 god dammit. We didn't listen.

I'm Right there with you. I have an ancestor from Jamestown as well, Gabriel Holland. He was the bastard son of Thomas Holland, the 3rd duke of Exeter, which means I come from a family of royalty that can be traced back to the 1300s. Now here comes King Nigger to force me to fuck and marry a spic or nigger, and destroy my white genes. When does it fucking stop?

We would still have birth right citizenship.

HHHHHAAAAAA HAHAHA!

My family started the Salem Witch Trials.
HERETICS AND TRAITORS WILL BURN

am I misreading something here or are you saying you voted for king nigger when you were under 18?

Jesus fuck the defeatism is unreal. The kikes were really itching to pounce back after the happenings.

(((They're))) desperate and scared that shit, like the EU is crumbling down. Quite honestly I'm not surprised king nigger is going this far to try and wreck as much shit as he can before he's kicked out of office. He knows the Trump presidency is damn well likely so he's probably following instructions to run a tornado through shit and make Trump have to spend a good amount of time correcting obongo's mistakes.

You faggots in the south have 4 main states to cover there for putting spics down. NM, TX, AZ, and CA. While TX (Texas) may be the only actual state for resistance, you faggots better show some fucking resistance to this unofficial invasion of spics.

Second off, if King Nigger is doing shit with free travel between the countries, take the fight to mexico and put some lead in them.

I'm in the NE part of shit, with predominantly whites making up the town I live in. Townsfolk and I will know when spics will be flooding here (most likely they'll flood the cities first) but the surrounding woods and wildlife I'm sure will be eating good when the spics get too rowdy.

nigger, California is not in the south

8ch.net/pol/res/6523488.html#q6530857
Have I succeeded in fucking with you? Good, because I was fucking with you all. And yes I used a link. What of it?

Am I breaking rules by fucking with people instead of talking about how great racism is? I mean not to impose, fuck I don't care two shits or a tit what your views are. I go on this board mostly just to read racial rants. I think it's funny as shit.

And now I should probably leave before I get sodomized.

Jew variety: Lying Jew.

best dystopia greentext.
WW3 when, fellow Holla Forumsack?

don't know the when, but I do know the what:
Blood and Iron

That hasn't worked out so well for us, user.
It should only be white men that have served at least 2 years in the military, and their white wives that have borne them children. Voters should have to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that they are willing to sacrifice of themselves for the good of the whole nation. That's the whole evolutionary strategy of whites throughout history. It's always been whites build a society around a type of House of Commons, it prospers because they actually contribute and work for it, the ones that don't get left to rot, then come the jews that bring in dindus. First in Sumer for cheap labor, then in Egypt for the same. Rome. Now Europe and America. Our whole history post Melt has been trying to get away from jews and/or niggers.

So they will keep on coming in illegally like they have been. King Nigger doesn't care.

ur smart man, i couldnt find reason for spidey limbs, kek praise meme is only a few monts old, most certainly a concoction of kikery

The Rhodesian way would work well.

This hipster is my ancestor.

TAKE THEM OFF. TAKE THESE NIGHTMARE VISION GOGGLES OFF AHHHHHHH

Fuck off

Semantics. It's a border state filled with Mexicans.

No. You're responsible for Trudeau gaining power by your incompetence and toadying to Israel. As bad as Trudeau is, I think it's important for Canada to experience the culmination of social brainwashing to ultimately break free.

GTFO shill.

What does "draw a line around" mean? I'd think it means "draw a circle" if it weren't for that already being in the instructions.

Thanks for the clue.

I myself am shopping around for secret societies at the moment. This may prove useful…

there are some combat vets, sure. vast majority of 'vets' though are shaniquas who sat in the rear with the gear

just kidding, they got pregnant and didn't even go overseas at all

point is, honoring all soldiers in the current year is like saluting the wal-mart cashier, although her job's probably harder

that test was written by niggers, don't try to figure it out.

You could evict Americans from their homes and give the homes to niggers and nothing would happen.

No, the jew nigger administration unilaterally agreed to it by illegitimate executive order. The shit is null and void immediately.

The people in these cults want out so bad this is how they do it. They blend the sexes, then the borders, then we all are chanting for no known reason.That is the capstone of the nwo total obvlion of meaning. This shit is a joke sekrit societies are cannibal hounds and pedo rings.

Its jah-bul-on ia masonic demon that literally ruins the world. Look up baal-berith then look up the bnai brith jews are kiking you bro kek is kike.

Witchcraft is a big problem, its both but you are right there are kikes doing this with kol nidre and baalberith and bnai brith

washingtonexaminer.com/fed-regulation-of-internet-coming-warn-fcc-fec-commissioners/article/2595304
A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago.

God

Liberals don't believe in the constitution.

¡Aquí hay un pueblo digno, Yanquis de mierda! ¡Váyanse al carajo cien veces!

god damn

Trump should really adress this someway.
(((John Oliver))) tried to BTFO Trump with his Wall-video saying a physical border wall wouldn't help because a yuuge part of the illegals are due to over-stayed visas.

And then comes a proposal which would invite a tsunami of overstayers and illegal work force.

RWDS

LOOKING FOR BAAL?

DUBS CONFIRM
IMPERIVM

Crucifixions aside, we really ought to resurrect the Roman Empire.

See

and

You may like

Also, to
The spider == world wide web
The frog == pepe == Kek, God of Chaos
The guy == feels guy
The cat == because cats are everywhere on the web

FAILED.
6. says draw 3 circles ONE inside the other, you should have two circles, and an extra circle in one of the two circles

I'm genuinely interested why you think that? It's mostly normies and 13 years old girls here who want to move to your country.
And don't get too assblasted because of that user, what matters is how we act now, not how ancestors did in the past.

My family has been here since 1631.
Descended from General Seth Pomeroy's father by direct lineage.
My great-grandfather was one of the brutal bastards that made Kansas bloody, and am descended from the Pomeroy gunsmiths of the 1800's. My other great-grandparents remembered having to shoot treeniggers from their house to keep their property safe. Is it time to rev up Family Tradition 2: Electric Boogaloo?

I'm increasingly convinced that the butthurt on either side winning the Presidency will be so enormous that the losing side will start the civil war

It'll start with either Calexit or Texit

I appreciate your optimism about us getting to meet ayys and things going well for us in space post-victory, but galactic federations, councils and the like are some of the most kiked shit in ayy fiction. A whole smattering of species, living on each others' planets and in all-species-inclusive communal stations/artificial habitats in space, even loving and breeding with each other freely, all while a group of (((diplomats/councilors from every species with no real ties to their origins))) rule over them undisputed? Why, no thank you.

The old way of writing sci-fi with ayys in a universe where man got off Earth in one piece, where everyone is on their own aside from temporary alliances, is the unkiked version of galactic society that whites have thought about as being a possibility. A galaxy where every species has its own marked territory that only its kind inhabits, and while trades and alliances can be forged where both/all involved species still live in their own territory but meet peacefully/fight common enemies together, there's still great distinction between every species and plenty of warfare over ideological differences/territorial disputes. Most early 80s to late 90s space fiction that has yet to get "reinvented" by brainwashed millenials (good night, sweet 40k) has this in spades, and none of this "all the aliens live together happily/can be made to do so eventually, except humans who are dicks" garbage, especially since the aliens are usually even more war-happy than the typically-militaristic humans.

There's a reason ultra-diverse xenophilia simulators like Mass Effect and commiedrone idealist wet-dreams like Star Trek (both adored by progressive retards en masse) have multiple species governed as joined groups by (((councils/a federation comprised of multi-species leaders))), while the bad guys often don't fit into this interstellar-globalist (galacticist?) nonsense and govern themselves freely. It's 100% globalism, but upscaled to encompass entire species and star systems, all so they can be ruled by a group of practically-speciesless leaders who only care for their own power and control. Of course, most leave out the inconvenient truth of a (((superior species))) pulling the strings behind the council/federation, but it's still a pretty close match.

If you really want an anger-inducing example of space globalist propaganda, that one ayy diplomacy game still-in-development called "Stellaris" actually has species-mixed populations as a prominent game mechanic. You're actually encouraged to have multiple species inhabiting the same planets in your empire, and then juggling politics to keep them all happy, on top of the representatives for both human factions defaulting to a regular woman and a negroid woman for the military human and diplomatic human factions respectively. I tried that shit after pirating it, hoping to pass some time while I waited on something, and I couldn't even get 5 minutes in without scrubbing that trash off my hard drive out of sheer anger.

If we do meet ayys and they're part of a multi-species (((council/federation))), we better be ready for one hell of a war with no delusions of peace or cooperation with these degenerates, considering that joining them is almost-guaranteed to be selling your soul to space kikes. There's a highly-remote possibility they might have found a way to do multicultural shit without it being a kikey mess that's falling apart at the seams, but I seriously doubt that communism, marxism and any permutations thereof work any better out there than they do down here.

This is the real answer to the Fermi Paradox.

How's that New World Order doing for ya, people? And I mean all people, the entire World. You're steering right into a pile of shit. Yuck.

Shill.

The globalists were playing the long game with US immigration. Now, Trump is coming in to undo all of their work. They have to go for broke and go into full on "demographic override" mode before its too late.

Our entire election process simply comes down to whether or not the democrats can bring in enough third worlders to tip the numbers in their favor. That is literally all it hinges on. And if we dont stop it in november, we wont get another chance.

8ch.net/tech/res/621426.html

Perhaps I should rephrase that. We wont get another chance to change things through democratic means. There will be violence and/or separatism. It will be the only option left, once the voting demographics are co-opted beyond redemption.

Le perfectly realistic army consisting of 80% of the weaponry being fucking swords made out of lawnmower blades.
Caesar's Legion was fucking retarded. It made no sense at all.
Although it was fun to raid them with a gatling laser and Boone.

You bet your ass.

What exactly is wrong with the Legion? It makes a lot of sense to me

You just want to be contrarian fam

No Dixie, but this is the land where my fathers died. I won't let it go to waste, the only way I'm leaving is in a body bag.

Javelins can't stand up to single shot rifles, much less plasma rifles.

lel this tbh

Legion assassins can't even touch you unless you're too blind to see 5 guys with swords charging at you from like 30 feet away in an arid wasteland.

This! Come on yanks we are trying to unfuck our shit, you can fucking do this!

This may be the greatest shitstorm of our time

I love Vlad. He was cruel, but the Turks' advance required it.

Considering how he was betrayed he clearly needed to be more brutal.

usma?

Mayflower descendant here.

Fuck this nigger and his kike masters.

ayy

He's just trying to save *some* professional distance, you retard.

After you get a gun, just watch some pastor anderson and read the bible. You can't do much else.

Obama has only 6 months to do as much damage as possible before he leaves.

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU, PORTUGAL
I REMEMBER THAT WAR

Why did you cross out 16?

Is 16 more than 20? Are you retarded?

it sure is, brother.

PRESIDENT HILLARY
=never underestimate the stupidity of Americans=

You don't even realize how badly you failed the test.

Jews are 1.7% of the US population, why even bother to get their vote.

"the number below" as in the opposite of above.

not the number less than 1 million.

i really hope youre not trolling.

This one is 100%

congrats, you're autistic.

i get the point you're trying to make, but this test was created before half of our youth had autism.

Caesar spent over a decade working in the Roman government and paving his path towards dictator through law reform, and then fought a civil war before getting assassinated.

We can't afford to lose the Don this early.

i feel you

guys…..stop. this is just to let Mexicans cut in line at American and Canadian air ports. this is like step 1 or 1,000 towards an American union.

Checked and capped.

i fill your threads!

Wrong.

SJW heroes are going the plague the new currency.

Well this is it lads, I can't day I'm surprised though. I thought we had a few more years but I guess the JWO is going into overdrive.