I feel alone and depressed, anons. Stay with me in my thread please?

I feel alone and depressed, anons. Stay with me in my thread please?

sure, why not
What's making you feel down?

don't we all feel like that? i do

Same. Life these days just feels hollow.

;~~~;7

I feel like I'm in a daze today, got nothing done, other than chores and stuff. Moved to a new town 3 weeks ago and I have no friends here. I'm still looking for a job, and until then, I'm stuck with my thumb up my ass with only a phone to get online, no vidya, no energy, no real opportunities to have fun. I just need someone to socialize with, but I just realized I have you guys, so things aren't too shitty afterall.

Just a phone? Ouch.

You got 5 bucks?

Y-yes.

Anyone there?

yeah, I'm here UUUU, user

Sup op
Whats your day been like?

That's it.

Do you have a waifu?

I never watched anime because I was too busy play vidya. I guess I can start now since I have no vidya. I want to get into the gundam series.

There is no such thing as being toghether with someone.
Even given the unlikely case we were in close proximity you are still alone in your own head and i'm over here.
Stop being silly, what you're really asking for is to socialize.

man that sounds kinda sad my freind
Have you tried going outside and getting some fresh air?
Whenever things get bad around me thats what I do.

You have to become facscinated by the new things. The changes. Throw something different into the equation. Like when a cat steps on a chess board.

Otherwise, your brain will become fascinated by its own thoughts, and you will ruminate on the past, your regrets, everything you miss, and then you are depressed.

Mix it up. Do something spontaneous.

I have to agree with this fine user, OP. Try something new, like going to the public pool for swim and exercise, the library to shitpost on a bigger screen, or simply masturbating in the park while singing timeless classics from the 1940's. Add some new variables and doors will open to something new.

Hi op.

at least google doesn't think you're a faggot.

we are all Holla Forumsrothers, so why are you feeling down op?

Git gud m8. A healthy liver is a sure sign of low test.

A drink, a joint and a long walk with my favorite music always helped me through difficult times in the past.

Whiskey is for show offs, vodka is for men

I choose whiskey because if people come over it makes me seem more refined and less like someone who self medicates depression with alcohol

So you have whiskey for appearance sake?

m8, .

(fuck this shitty phone)
Be nice to the normie m8. He has friends to consider, can't just drown his sorrows in vodka like us, has an image to maintain.

kinda, I drink it tho.
I generally use it to hide the bottles of everclear in the back of the cabinet which I usually drink.

mah nigga. Amerikanski vodka in a nutshell. For when your not afraid of drinking alone.

nah, I never drink alone, I got my buddy Jack Daniels with me

jack and daniels nice company you got there.

know that feel Holla Forumsro.
Know it too well

where are you in the country and what are you willing to do work-wise?
I might know some people depending on where you're at

it'll be ok user-kun. u half meeeee to keep you warm and fuzzy inside :D