People are seriously schasing after the 10/10 girls

Why is 5/10 ugly, 7/10 average, and 10/10 models? Never understood this.

Because burgers cannot into numbers. They can't even write the date correctly

It's 12/18/16

All women think they are 8/10 or higher. Women not only inflate their scores in their own minds, but also use beauty products to fool men into believing they're better than they are. Women honestly believe that, because Chad will fuck them on the side, they are on level with him. Of course, we know that Chad will take the average, easy pussy if he's in between cunts, it doesn't make him less alpha to get poon that's simple.

Whether or not you agree with the MGTOW philosophy, they've got women down to a science. If you want to understand women, listen to their shit in regard to hypergamy. A 5/10 girl thinks she's a 7, and won't recognize she is a 5 until she hits the wall.

I'm a good looking guy, I only go after decent looking girls that actually have redeeming qualities besides their looks.

Beats me. 5/10 is average. 10/10 is (ideal). Models are usually ugly to me, they try too hard and don't look good without the try part.

On a sidenote, whatever happened to that "bookfu-user" from a few months back? Did he kidnap her and rape her after she refused to many times to have dinner with him?

What?

some girls are just naturally gifted with a divine body without the need to work for it.

my ex gf was.

It stems from how shit is graded in schools. Anything below 60 is failing, 70 is considered average, etc.

Good goy, keep playing games and fapping to hentai

Shes so fucking hot who is she user?.

His name is Luke Harrison

I don't go after anyone.
don't really like 3DPD

5/10 and 6/10 are being fucked by chads 9/10 and 8/10, didn't you learn anything from the sexual revolution?

He beta'd out. Last I heard Book-fu shot down his last invitation for a lunch.

Whats with people pretending tomoko is an ugly girl?
adding some gray under the eyes of a generic anime face doesn't suddenly make it ugly.
If they actually made tomoko ugly then nobody would even watch the anime.

She's not ugly but
she neglects her hair, clothing, doesn't apply any makeup and also doesn't shave.
It's more a "not first choice" sort of ugly for most people.

Personally i'd prefer her over dolled up girls.

yeah but that doesn't actually apply to how she looks in the anime which makes people think its not as bad as it is.
Hence this thread undoubtedly made by some waifufag who hasn't actually seen the real life equivalent to tomoko.

it's canon she shaves.

but yeah she's not top tier in terms of looks, but in terms of people I'd want to hangout with she'd be the first.

Good, he only wanted to fuck her anyways. Fucking failed normalfag wanted to give it a go to be a chad pumping and dumping

She was suprised that all the girls in her class were shaved and only tried to tame her bush with a scissor afterwards. Where does it say that she'd shave?

Well that was the canon I was referring to, it's been a while since I've read watamote, so I suppose I could be wrong.

fucking retards. The minute you've actually seen an ugly 3D your dick will retract into your body

The Roman Empire.

Three words:

Hairy
Shitstained
Asshole

I would.

How about you post some pictures of what real actually ugly neet girls look like?
Oh right because this fantasy completely falls apart when its not just imaginary waifus we're talking about.

She's in school.

I actually know several girls from highschool who are pretty cute and 6 years later they just sit around playing games. My exGF is one. at least she has a job now.

You are clearly a virgin.
Even 2/10 femishit cunt landwhales with rainbow hair think they are "beautiful from inside" and therefore deserve ryan gosling and they do not want to settle for anything below.

The problem is that there are tons of beta cucks who will allow them to pull this shit and even chase after them. Yes there are cucks who are this desperate.

Actually I think most of them are lesbians or some kind of fake gender they made up, so no.

yeah shes also not ugly yet shes all you faggots seem to post in a thread about ugly girls.

She's ugly on the inside :(

everyone is ugly on the inside

not tomoko