Terrorist Who Got Stabbed 6 Times in Self Defense Still In Coma, Unable To ID

Original sauce: archive.is/OeiYP

Analysis: theralphretort.com/terrorist-got-stabbed-6-times-self-defense-coma-hospital-unable-id-6028016/
archive.is/SB18O

lel

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/incredible-testimony-former-bamn-member-describing-evil-6028016/
tradyouth.org/2016/06/fundraiser-our-sacramento-spartans-prevail/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SLEEP TIGHT NOGGER

Hahahaha. This warms my soul.

Anybody got a link to our white brothers donation page for medical bills? I heard there was one out there.

Awesome. Finally some good news for a change :^)

Nice

I hope he dies quickly. He's costing taxpayers money right now.

My sides are in orbit, fucking this.

theralphretort.com/incredible-testimony-former-bamn-member-describing-evil-6028016/

Reminder, this kid is almost certainly the victim of a Marxist cult that actively works to recruit and indoctrinate children which is why plenty of them (like Yvette Fercala) are teachers.

Get gud faggot
Didn't those guys from the Trad Workers Party completely get away with it?

From what I recall, they Antifa kid attacked the TWP guys with sticks and flags, TWP guys stabbed back in Self Defense

Good. These antifaggots need to understand that when they chimp out there will be consequences. They're not used to that

I'm pretty sure that the TWP guys showed up completely unarmed. They stabbed antifa with their own knives.

This.

why are these retards a threat again?

checked
The chimpout that will ensue when this guy dies will be glorious.

TWP were armed with shields. Antifa are only a threat because they have the current governments support.

One of them isn't a threat. But like ewoks, they attack in large numbers.

Just die
DIE
DIE
DIE

G O O D
SLEEP TIGHT AND NEVER WAKE UP

He will be buried in the tomb of the unknown social justice warrior.

His name is Leroy Jenkins.

So, if they manage to save his life he'll stand trial for his crimes? Right? Right?

Fuck it. The police should've just executed these "activists" where they lay bleeding.

Given the situation, it seems unlikely his prints aren't in the NCIS.

I wonder why they would be trying to hide his identity though? Seems like any ordinary violent nigger tbh.

hahaha oh shit.

Goodnight, Vincent.

This. Why do you think this guy was bussed in all the way from Chicago? They get people from all over the place to bust up local right-wing demonstrations

Antifa idiots do that everytime they show up somewhere. Everyone has atleast a mask and most wont carry identification.
Supposed "good guy"s can't even do their supposed "righteous work" with their own identity on the line.

He is.

t. ER nurse

FINALLY THEY'RE BEING CALLED TERRORISTS AND NOT SIMPLY AS "PROTESTORS".

So one of the crisis actors got stabbed, huh? No name, identity, came from no where, no family, been in the state for only a few days, belongs to known-alphabet shell BAMN. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds like an authentic activist to me, I know tons of people that drift around the continent with no cash or identity to beat up nazis. Were his medical bills covered by an (((anonymous party)))? This shit reeks of staged event turned sour. What a crock of shit.

Check the original thread. I've been saying that since even before it got violent.

I live in a city which hosts a transport hub and there are a lot of people who fit that description. Rootless cosmopolitans larping as revolutionaries tend to be rootless aside from their connections to Soros-funded internationalist groups.

They're called gypsies and even Hitler knew their danger.

My sides are gone with the wind

Good.

Every subsequent thread that I've espoused the sentiment of "clearly staged event with professional demonstrators and prop-weapons" gets shilled to hell and back with "go away" and "you're an idiot" posts. Seems like they're trying to gauge our reaction, none of this smelled right. Trad Youth/Workers is clearly FBI, they probably weren't accounting for some soft-headed edgelord to actually bring a knife (they made it clear that they were to be demonstrating unarmed, wonder why). Damn kids can't even read their lines these days.

And that slant bitch spelling out her name and giving all relevant information upfront to news crews while clearly facing a domestic terrorism suit is beyond suspect. No one would be that stupid unless they were aware that the situation was an orchestrated event with the police. This is a hoax if ever there was one.

Why wouldn't they bring actual weapons if they were going to terrorize nazis "by any means necessary"? WWE break-away balsa wood sticks provided in bulk by their Soros handler. They were going to risk going to jail for assault and domestic terrorism to bonk some nazis with whoopin' sticks? Come the fuck on, that's just insulting to our intelligence. Why not a baseball bat? Or a firearm? "We'll give those darn Nazis such a bruise, they'll have to start condoning homosexuality". This was some hollywood bullshit straight out of The Outsiders clique beat-em-up scene. Give me a fucking break.

The things that got me before I knew about it all;

Here you go

tradyouth.org/2016/06/fundraiser-our-sacramento-spartans-prevail/

Remember who these limp wrists are
They are consumers and reflect the media they consume. They literally think this is how the fights go down

Retard detected

No thanks. Not interested in the gommie controlled op "fascists".

There it is. The (((Hiembach))) shilling is rife.

You know the NSDAP called each other comrades, right?
Go listen to Horst Wessel Lied

"Everyone that disagrees with me is a shill"

k

could someone explain why they are being labeled as white supremacists? I looked on the traditional labor party website and they don't seem to say anything about whites being superior.

That seems fishy to me

Oh look. I found the (((samefag))) [506f71] in the "White nationalists to police Trump rallies" thread;

Comes in 10 minutes after [1f1f47] comes in here. Posts the same type of shit.

"People disagree with me?! Shills!"

You know, as previously stated, BAMN are a fucking cult that kidnaps kids and indoctrinates them to do their bidding, right?

The only thread I have posted on 8pol in like 3months was yesterday's TRS forum thread.
Fucking paranoid retard

WHY IS THIS NOG GETTING MEDICAL TREATMENT WHILE MY GRANDMOTHER WAS LEFT TO DIE OF CANCER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user the feels are fuel. It hurts but use it. Let it burn.

This. Look into the flames.

Sorry about your grandmother user. They left my mom to wither away from multiple schlorosis. Died when I was 22. Apparently, the best way to help her was to feed her opiates, benzos, and muscle relaxors.

Put that nigga in body bag. He ain't coming back.

It's probably best your grandmother isn't around to see the coming civil unrest.

May she be in heaven, user

These dubs. Miss you mom.

That's a rightwing site that no one reads. Don't get excited yet

I know this probably doesn't mean much, because I'm just a dude on the internet, but

I'm sorry about your mom, user.

die, nigger
stop already wasting tax money

It does. You aren't a random internet nigger, you're blood and folk. Thank you.

I feel the same way. Seeing that woman's face plastered about and all these names and events falling into place reeked of something not quite 'genuine'. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Something feels off about it though and It won't be commanding much of my attention.

I'm seeing this type of thing more and more lately… maybe the shilling has got my paranoid but I'll stick by this gut feeling.

Amen.

The fact he's being kept alive is rediculous.

He is not "in a coma"

He is BRAINDEAD FROM LACK OF BLOOD TO HIS BRAIN…

Antifa is only a threat in Europe because most europeans are unarmed and helpless. Most.

It's california. It might as well be sweden at this point.

Yup, another fucking commune.

Quads. My condolences.

My grandmother was wisecand got us to volunteer in old folks homes as kids. Make your kids do that, anons. They will never put you in a home after seeing that.

We need to trigger SJWs on Twitter.

#pulltheplugonantifa
#deadantifastorage
#bettercomathanred
#stabacommieformommy

It's bullshit. Just the go-to slur for whites that care about their demise.

He'll probably wake up just long enough to declare, "I DINDU NUFFIN" and then slip away again.

… or Maybe he'll utter "Bix Nood" and have the hospital staff more mystified than ever …

SLEEP TIGHT, NIGGER

Great thing to bring up. Currently caring for my sick dad. Those homes are sick. Never betray your blood.

Yep, this is the first color version of it … I just did a little more detailing on her … i think i'm gonna call her "nailtisha" now …

noice
Wow, never knew that one.

Yeah, they're so equally as hideous and manly that they look the same.

my mom's been keeping her MS at bay with weekly injections

Fuck you.

Sounds like a paid soros community organizer aka an agitator.

If he is ID'ed he will end up being linked to other paid operations around the country.

Bump

My fucking sides

Mein sides.

He was a revolutionary communist.

They're based in Chicago and have involved themselves heavily in recent protests.

Yeah I was in the other thread and I called you a fucking idiot. Do you even know what black bloc is? How they operate? How they fight? Which "weapons" they use? You clearly don't and you're the only one who's shilling anything here, namely your tinfoil.