Brit/pol/ #1028 - New Empire Edition

Brit/pol/ #1028 - New Empire Edition

IT'S TIME FOR A SOROS SHOWDOWN
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665588/Missing-Dave-Downcast-Merkel-attends-EU-meeting-WITHOUT-Cameron-saying-no-way-reverse-Brexit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-held-over-extreme-antisemitic-and-islamophobic-social-media-posts-a3283991.html
ijr.com//2016/06/639190-x-pictures-that-show-nigel-farage-is-the-most-british-man-ever/
twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/748200999462936577
makeitbritish.co.uk/
redtractor.org.uk/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/eu-health-commissioner-explains-farage-facepalm-vytenis-andriukaitis
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36659900
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666112/Students-claim-suffering-depression-Brexit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE
youtube.com/watch?v=9WY-tWsNKDY
youtube.com/watch?v=4e2Gb3Yu_6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o
breentry.co.uk/
kickstarter.com/projects/540068337/polstrat-take-back-your-democracy
archive.is/aYQug
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/29/trudeau-hosts-obama-nieto-for-three-amigos-summit.html
ibtimes.com/three-amigos-summit-2016-5-ways-achieve-north-american-clean-energy-agreement-2388231
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/traffic-restrictions-for-three-amigos-summit-begin-with-ban-on-boats-along-rideau-canal
archive.is/ggKRj
archive.is/uzDuw
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/748258685500030976
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/police-hate-crime-not-surged-57-per-cent-since-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=b9bn0Q3DGoQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Restoring the Empire!

ANNEX JAMAICA

SEND THE NIGGERS THERE

What the fuck is this?

THE ANGLO IS WAKING UP

YOUR THREAD IS SHIT
Should I make a better thread?

standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-held-over-extreme-antisemitic-and-islamophobic-social-media-posts-a3283991.html

which one of you is this?

If you fags manage to restore the British Empire I would give you all my gbp and chicken tendies.

Also nice dubs.

Let him have it mate - he's the one who made the thread after us retards bumped it to the limit

Looks like a real possibility now that we're free lad; feels like the whole world has changed tbh

go to hell you faggot

You got sweet dubs but you fucked up the format lad.

Dissing Canada is one thing, but Australia? Obvious d/c shill. Filtered.

this thread is trash tho, don't bump it.
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

IF YOU DROWN THEM, THEY WONT COME

Who gives a flying fuck you autist. The only thing that matters is "Brit/pol/"

It's sad that Canada is a lost cause. Trudeau is burning it all down to the ground.

are you asking for Travis?

Destabilised countries are the best ones to annex a bod yn onest

Travis Grey? Is that you?

GET IN HERE LADS

BASED NIPPON-JIN

Lads, I've run myself into something of a logical wall, could use some help.

The EU/Remain say that freedom of movement for people is a good thing, so why can't it be the thing we have to sacrifice to gain access to the single market?

IT'S TRAVIS 2 KNIVES

This stuff scares the shit out of me

fucking pleb

found the butthurt aussie mudslime

kek

kek. Wonder how he'd compete with Travis the moonstar.

Is anyone making a new thread or is this the one we're using?

I will make a thread if anons would agree to go in it.

Filtered and fuck off.

We're using this one we've took to many liberties with all the alternate threads tbh; just make a better one next time tbf

Pssh, nice try, kid.

Let's use this one then you can put DOUBLE the links in the next!

Just use this one. It'll do, and it could be a lot worse/ /politics/ autism.

You can fuck off you spergy cunt

ijr.com//2016/06/639190-x-pictures-that-show-nigel-farage-is-the-most-british-man-ever/

Now this is what I call proper journalism lads

YOUR THREAD IS FUCKING SHIT
I was going to make a thread with 8+ links, news info and streams plus a new nige meme but you do this cancer.
FUCK YOU

I have never clicked on a Brit/pol/ OP link,

I LIKE FINGERNAIL POLISH

what is that relevant to?

Me neither tbh there's just too fucking many

britlions everyone.

m8

It's you on the inside, I can hear your soul scream it out when you complain about OP

We should have remained tbh

Retards.

w'hat?

Wew lad don't breed.

The flat periods represent what a Jewless world would look like.

I certainly am disappointed that people come to a politics board and take pride in being too lazy to read the latest news, you fucking ape.

Oh post them in the fucking thread if it means that much to you oyu giant baby

MUH FILTERS
this board isn't a safe space for you aussie mudslimes

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

she's definitely a jew

Ya fuckin thick do you think we haven't read most of them in real time, including in the very fucking thread.

Once the thread is up you are not looking at the OP you are continuing from the last in between the early shit posts.

Submarines are incredibly interesting tbh

Filtered.

filtered tbh

Filtered like Alex Jones tap water

You two sound pretty dense to be honest, I'm sorry for assuming you could read at all.

Hey lads, here's a proposition since I can't find a thread I was looking for.

How about keeping a 'British products' thread in the catalog at all times to compile which products bought in other countries actually benefits Britain?

Freedom of movement between countries of comparative wealth is a neutral thing. Freedom of movement between countries of imbalanced wealth is not a good thing. It causes brain drain in the poorer country and drives down wages in the richer country because the poorer people will work the same jobs for less. Or, worse, they'll move just to claim welfare benefits or get access to the public health system, both of which are obvious costs to the country without any benefit.

The trading of goods is entirely different than the trading of people and there is no justification for the two to be intrinsically linked.

sup lads

FILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTEREDFILTERED

Jean Monnet never actually said this did he?

Would be good tbh, maybe have an online database we can put in every OP or something?

Wow look at that, rachposting.

Filtered

f i l t e r e d

The last editor has been removed altogether from the Trust because they are in the shitter now because of his moves.

The current editor this Viner slag has done everything the last sane lefties didn't want her to do, double down on the ID pol trash, cencorship, and refugee propaganda, which are all ensuring nationalist gains Europe wide.

About time tbh.

kek our filter banter has been strong the past few days tbh

When can we kick out the Jockaboos?

LISTEN

Can you bongs work together putting a list of British export goods together that the average burger can purchase state side as to support the New British Empire?

And can you please colonize Africa again

Christ lad that gave me a good chuckle..

T. Scot.

toppest of keks

You will never be rid of us.We are the REEEing NEET in your basement.

Triggered?

DROWN YOURSELF IN RAPE SEMEN

twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/748200999462936577

LADS

Tom Watson told Corbyn to resign and he just ignored him LoL.

He was sitting beside him like a pillock earlier on.

As long as its not a car right? Because you're poor and can't drive.

KEK

Lazy cunt time

makeitbritish.co.uk/

That's all you get from me.

Rhodesia shall rise again

Sounds like wishful thinking, fuck off jock.

Thanks

Get raped by pakis nigger.

inb4 Putin saves the day once again

We really are at this point.
DON'T TAKE AWAY MY ENGLISH GIBS/TAXES SNP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did they start putting actual heavy metals in Irn Bru? Only explanation for your nations recent behaviour

They are saying Corbyn wants out but has been bullied by McDonnel and Seamus Milne because they are fucked if he goes lel.

Wish I could ride in a submarine tbh

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Guess I have to get involved myself in putting that together. This will need people from every country though. I'm in krautland so there's that. Best would be to have at least 1 Holla Forumsack from each country. The more countries the better.

If you're going to the grocery store, a list of British cars isn't going to be very on-topic.

Same goes for Every fucking other kind of product There is more to the world than cars, you obsessive currynigger.

They're fucked if he stays.

LABOUR IS FUCKED IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE.

failed at format :P

meant to redtext

Its not really most, its the citycucks and the SNP diehards, I'd say most people vote SNP because its the only Scottish party. i voted SNP in 2008 tbh

you fail at life

Ah fair..

redtractor.org.uk/

Please start and I'll pitch in after I get back from the gym. This site makeitbritish.co.uk/ looks like it will be an ass and a half to navigate and may not have everything a good list can be.

Are you a Kraut or just in Krautland?

Bagsy not me for doing the list cos I'm a lazy cunt but I'd be alright buying products that are British and maybe a few from whoever leaves the EU next for support.

It's funny that these EU fuckers think they can still dictate all the terms of trade with the UK. Like demanding open borders be a prerequisite of trading with any EU members.

lol, fuck off EU.

here's forty shillings on the drum..

Although the tories are now the opposition in Holyrood, so if that doesn't show times are changing, fuck knows what does.

I fucking spewed my cereal

good pic lad

To those who volunteer to come.

Why the fuck do Americans care so much about brexit

To 'list and fight the foe today

The beauty of it all is that the SNP aren't even a left wing party. They just started posturing that way to pick up the "Ma Da votet fur Labour aw his life" fuckwits then kicked the SJW shit into overdrive to build an activist base for the referendum.

The inner echelons of the SNP have always been right wing and the average Scot is racist as fuck. No way we'll ever turn into Sweden.

Lad….

The audacity of these kikes, man.

Too right lad, back in the 80's the SNP were anti-EU and in the 1930's they were actually calling for the deportation of Jews, the fish woman has just hijacked it.

If they try pulling what they did 200 years ago it'll fail in the same way and for the same reasons

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/eu-health-commissioner-explains-farage-facepalm-vytenis-andriukaitis

==LOOK WE FOUND A HEART SURGEON! FARAGE = BARRAGED==!

NOT ALL

Are these people denying the existence of slimy, amoral and blindly loyal career politicians/civil servants/etc?

The kinds who do pretend degrees and then go onto meaningless 'research positions'/etc until their years of blind loyalty pay off and they get elected/empowered?

over the hills and far away..

And i really fucking hope we don't become Sweden, i like being a homogeneous nation.

Not even Kraut citizenship.

Thinking about how to do it right now. There's gotta be a faster way than the long and proper way.

This sounds like a big fucking massive thing that could easily backfire if normies find it and deliberately avoid products from it.

Because they know no one in America has any clue what Brexit is, so they can spin it for their ideological interests.

Farage and Johnson stood for me,
'Gainst continental tyranny,
Now Merkel's nigger pets must stay,
Over the hills and far away!

Why would normies deliberately avoid products because it says "Made in Britiain"?

Nobody actively dodges products made by the yellow Juden so unless a company falls on the wrong side of SJWism I wouldn't worry about it.

"BOYCOTT NATIONALISM" doesn't work so well when nationalism is on the rise and basically winning.

It's seen as a victory for people that support Trump as well, so they have to make sure all the Brexit voters look like racist, xenophobic, yadda yadda

They need to make it look bad because Trump supported it and Clinton opposed it much more than Obama, saving face i say.

THIS

JEWS OUT!

The French and German leaders also made clear that the freedom of movement of EU citizens was non-negotiable.

You must bend over, and accept an injection of Muslims and black "Syrians" from North Africa, or we won't do business with you.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36659900

The luvvies in the media run in the same circles lad, these Londoners and Californians/New Yorkers commonly have residences in both nations so I hear. They both shill for the same Marxist garbage, they both fear the same 'ghastly' working classes.

Western Canada is almost ready for a split from the cucked east. You'll have your empire back, just a purge of a fuckton of people is going to happen.

You wish kike.

So I should add: This means that they both see Brexit as a victory for nationalism over globalism, and are panicking accordingly - especially when it legitimises Trump AND loses them their famous 'Le Europe is so much more liberal and intelligent than dumb America xD' card, thereby proving that worldwide - not just in the US - diversity is a negative thing.

Will be interesting to see where this goes. I get the feeling the eu cunts are just blowing smoke. Cant see no trade deal being agreed and any politician giving into the invasion is unelectable.

Pieces of shit. Why do they want war so badly?

Because Jews love punishment and we're the only European country with a decent army that's armed?

They're in no position to negotiate.

Pessimistically, this could be even worse for England. As a participatory member, of course we would have leverage to negotiate for less enrichment. Now that the UK is the enemy, they might propose we take in 1-2 million a year. Who knows.

Whoever takes over after Cameron must be very strong in the face of EU aggression.

LOL

Lets see how well this works out for the kikes after all hell is raised about this.

Don't put this past them. I am certain that it will come to this. Now think about how our @ presidential nominees in the states would respond to this.

Boy he sure looks stupid now that the british economy is climbing back up.
lmao

Anything happen today?

Wat

Yeah

Who's in charge of negotiating with these kikes now?

Nice, what?

David Cameron I suppose, but I don't think he'll act before a new leader takes over.

Nice file name tbh

10/10 filename lad

kek

this thread is dire

FTSE stabilised, the pound is stronger than it was pre-Brexit, Cameron bullied Corbyn in parliament and a bunch of politicians have admitted that there's no turning back from what's happened.

They really have no power to negotiate ridiculous things like open borders in former EU states. They probably figure they should make outrageous demands right off the bat so then later they can negotiate more to the center.

Farage has stated that the loss of trade with the UK would hurt the EU more than Britain. Germany will have to sell all it's cars to it's new BFF Turkey.

Top shelf filename, lad.

this thread is shit

U stole our future ;_;

I'm really interested in what counts as an 'extreme' tweet for the purposes of getting elected

*arrested

Huh

Oh no now are exports will profit XD

Someone calling a Pakistani a Paki made the news recently, so I'd imagine you simply need to say something akin to 'you're not a God amongst bigots' to a left-winger.

Strange, I read an article earlier which claimed differently. I'll see if I can find it.

PRAVDA WHEN?!?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

I think you are thinking of the FTSE 100

Explaining to liberals that a devalued currency means more investment is more difficult than it should be. The one thing they get right is their belief that democracy is a poor system.

Jim'll fixit lad

Trips confirm

BASED FINLAND

wish i lived in one of those times when everyone wore a suit for everything tbh

Anyone else pleased to be living in such interesting political times despite all of the other shit ?

Watching some old Spitting Image election specials and everything looked boring af

me 2

tbh, I smiled when Duncan got booed today

I don't because I would have been a poor street urchin or something

kek, what the hell is going on in that webm?

OY GERVALT

Meme it.

What salty twats.

So lads, who's first to leave the EU after us then?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666112/Students-claim-suffering-depression-Brexit.html

E-excuse me

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone have that "5 stages of Brexit" picture? I need to roast some lefties on FB

SSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIII

The Gaurdian still has a billion pounds sat in the bank. It isn't going anywhere.

Sure hope it was winter. Wool suits and greatcoats wouldn't be a great choice for July.

Sounds about right.

Fucking Blairites

Can this get any better?

Welcome to 2016, where the jokes write themselves

I wonder how much really is due to laziness and the desire to simply do next to nothing while an MP and get kickbacks from the EU bureaucracy.

Corbyn is doing God's work. He is routing out the neoliberals and hanging on for the Chilcot report in order to destroy Blair and his political legacy.

GOD SPEED, YOU GLORIOUS COMMIE

Say it with me lads:

MEME
A
G
I
C

CRASHING THIS PARTY

Netherlands would be sweet. I have my doubts about France. I fear the frogs are too cucked and invested in the EU to leave.

Beyond that, I don't know, might be too early to tell.

Theresa May is not only evil but incompetent. Does anyone else remember how she handled the EAW?

shit forgot about that

He looks like shit lately. Has he actually contracted HIV, did we meme that into reality as well?

This is fucking amazing.

The mad man's going to do it, he's going to purge parliament of Blairism.

haven't seen him since before brexit

I reckon he has been binge eating tbh
He's hiding until he slims down. Can't be a chubby twink

BASED TAIGS

pick one, lad

I am under the impression he has a drink problem as is common in many homosexual men.

THIS IS NOW A MOGG THREAD

He's right to be fair lad.

It's only Sinn Fein who are fucking up ROI.

Constantly voting for the IRA party is going to get Shitland nowhere.

JUST

R8 my OC

I've got a splinter in my finger :(

Lads, can we please try and get "Now I'm a #RemainTrain" trending or going?

I just want to laugh at lefties forever.

Not even two minutes in and he's already talking about vile racists in the leave campaign. Is this guy really on our side?

it's pretty topical

Can someone make a UKIP/Labour version of the pepe and wojak trump welcoming sanders voters meme?

You know the one i mean

do you want Marx out of 10?

Top kek, but seriously, one of these days a party is genuinely going to make serious gains in ROI and bombs are going to start going off.

THE FIRE RISES.

How did you get a splinter in your finger lad?

Pretty ok speech, though.
I hope we win

Why isn't this man our next PM?

No, but I just thought it'd be nice to get a left-wing opinion on the Brexit vote

He also calls out the media for finding people in vox pops who are toothless retards who start mouthing off about foreigners and forcing this agenda

If you could shop Comrade to have a little smirk to the side of his mouth, it'd be pretty 10/10

Wow so regressive

Morality Man doubts the purple surge lads

It was a joke about splinter groups tbh

Wish Irish nationalism wasn't a leftist hellhole

pretty bored of Etonians tbh

but he's great. conflicted

He doubts everything lad don't worry

We should build a Rees Mogg fan club tbh

Are the Jews so lazy now they've stopped inventing original plots and are just remaking old shit?

They are so open with their anti whiteness these days. Do they not realise that they are tying a noose around their own necks?

Guess it's got my money.

Ahh fair enough lad, bit drowsy so I'm letting a few things slip through the drag net.

It'll go back to being right wing I reckon, just need a good wake up call that times do in fact change and it's not just "le ebin Catholics" you need to look out for.

Lads was Dresden justified?

Worth reposting.

I agree with everything this man has said
except the Farage bashing

Not bad lad maybe make it black+white and the second pic lower quality to match this

Filtered.

YES

KILLING THE FUCKING BOERS WAS A GOOD BIT OF BANTER TOO

BURN IN HELL BLAIR

I'd swim into her canoe tho

BRING BACK GROUP B WHEN!?!

Now they know how we felt.

Is that blood her own blend?

Why do they do this to themselves? I don't understand it.

She will look like this when she gets culturally enriched

Boatrape is my favourite, because of the implication.

The character should've been a coon born to a British Lord and Lady of colour tbh.

Not cool bro

Hello Alex Jones

It's the left wing version of being edgy - pouring red dye on themselves for no reason whatsoever.

They've been brainwashed that to not do so is racist, xenophobic, yadda yadda

I WANT TO DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOMB LONDON PLEASEE

I understood that reference only because it is my favourite show

Agreed just filter the bastard

White v white should never happen again

BASED POSEIDON

Should've done the same thing to Tel-Aviv when the kikes bombed the king david hotel.

Built like a fridge.

Is semen problematic because it's white?

WAHHHHH PROTECT US FROM THE ZULUS

WAHHHHHHHH NOW YOU'VE TOOK OUT THE ZULUS WE WANT TO GO BACK ON OUR DEAL

lamo

We just needed a clown like Trudeau to get people to open their eyes, our time will come.

Don't worry lad, whoever it's married won't be breeding any more invaders.

VERY CIVIC LAD

Filtered.

aaand you exposed yourself.

OI! HE'S A SOLDIER OF DER FUHRER AND A TRUE BRUDER!

The only whites who'll probably war with each other in the future will be slavs with each other for a little while.

The most superior whites though are those in the anglosphere, let's be honest. We're the most capable of inflicting brutality and chaos when needed and also the most creative, initiative and hard working.

The jews better what themselves and make sure they don't get on the wrong side of us and keep their distance from us in the near future. They've done the most damage to us and it won't be forgotten.

tbh we didn't kill nearly enough Germans and Boers

P A K I S O U T
W O G S O U T

fucking taigs…

Now you're just attention seeking.

Filtered.

Here's a pictured example.

Anyone have the brit/pol/ logo?

Making some OC and need to use it.

lad what exactly is wrong with killing your enemies?

What are you Justin Trudeau?

lel

Hello Hans

Sorry for breaking up your third and fourth reich.

this one? there are a few out there

What's a good book by or about Enoch Powell to get started with lads?

He's one of the six million foreigners who get butthurt by brit/pol/ banter everyday.

Pls press f to mourn them

Talking about the infinity one.

lol he better get memeing

There are a few biographies out there (think Like the Roman is a good one) but it's very hard to find electronic or cheap secondhand versions of them, so I've never actually read any despite having lots of other books about political history.

Why you dox yourself?

WEW LADS

RAPE THE WEEABOOS

The polls over the last few weeks have been biast af latest episode of Fash the Nation had some good discussion of this

Who the fuck is Johnson?

Libertarian candidate

Some libertatian who isn't actually libertarian

Libdem candidate

Boris got a bit over enthusiastic.

someones got to replace Hillary when she gets indicted

You think big papa Tea rump will poz to the neg Hilldog during the inter-gesticulations

Why are leftist women so ugly?

uw0t.jpg

Will Trump bring up naughty boi information during the debates that will redpill Amerikkka?

Those are some disappointing hips tbh.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

So once the population of the town goes through the roof and they learn what basic supply and demand is, do you think they'll become self-aware of the irony?
Or will they blame everything on native New Zealanders or demand they bulldoze the countryside to build high rises?

TRAITORS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This bitch is in denial about how Japan views her unborn and he kids, didn't watch the end but lets hope she's barron.

was having this exact convo today with my mates

I'm at a high weight for my height and it's mostly muscle but I simply must get bigger lads

Do you think it's possible to fuck the race traitor out of a weeaboo, or will she assume the asian position worshiping your white cock while moaning broken English?

found the fatty.

any neet on this board would be mad not to look into this and just fucking do it for a couple of years

She moved there with her ex-husband who was a ching chongWould still fuck in my harem though tbh

New Zealand laws won't take any old fucking neet mate.

Why is he such a cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

He is a low test manlet

Who the fuck is he?

LADS

eat more

This is at least the second time I've heard American 'comedians' make that one. They're trying their hardest to shame us like children. "oh noes, now they think we're all stupid! Best give up on our principles and reason, I don't want to be called nasty things."

This is a concerted effort from all the luvvies, at home and abroad. They can get fucked.

No they won't. But she knows this already hence the classic projection tantrum.

She should go back to Canada tbh, leave the Japanese alone you stupid girl!

I'll give them credit here, took em long enough to take a stand against the mess they've helped make though.

because it's appeasing misogyny to take care of your appearance. "They should love you for the personality". They're shit out of luck again then I suppose. They just can't compete.

It'll be more difficult to film the next Game of Thrones series without freedom of movement, basically. Also because leftist propagandered blue-pilled cuck.

lol no. Go home gaijin, the nip wont accept you unless you somehow gain their entire mindset towards everything and even then you'll be an eccentric curiosity.

Fucking save me.

yup

I still can't get my head around the reaction to the Farage poster tbh lads. It makes me feel like an autist trying to understand human emotions. Am I just that desensitised to racism that I don't even know what normies find offensive anymore? It's so weird.

I have seen it done lad, one of my mates was a bean pole his entire life.

Now he is a bulky muscled up chad, you just need to eat stupid amounts of the right foods and obsess over your body.

What do you want to bulk up though? What’s wrong with a Bruce Lee style ripped lean body?

IT IS A FUCKIN' SAD DAY TODAY

I watch Goy of Thrones and the character he plays is more masculine than the actor, Jesus Christ.

Cersei blows up the sept of Baelor, killing the high sparrow and Margaery.

It's their version of dog-whistling. Because the BBC/C4, the rest of the MSM and all the bigwig politicians say it's racist, the followers have to parrot that too.

its turning into a feminist diatribe

I'm the same. I kind of have to refuse to believe that the majority are actually outraged and it's all just the usual faux outrage and bandwagon jumping.

Someone should take that scene of Cersei watching the Sept of Baelor explode and put Nigels happy face on her with an EU flag on the Sept

my brother who was skeleton mode his entire life up until a few years ago drank "gainer" shakes or whatever to help him gain weight since he wasn't able to force himself to eat more, but drinking was easier. I think they were special kinds of protein shakes with extra calories.

Brit/pol/'s fantasy cabinet

Start adding politicans.

I don't get it also. They make it clear they are outraged but don't explain why?

Nice. I like her dumpy legs tbh.

Nice feet too tbh.

Would breed & wife/10

She must have nudes tbh.

I know lad I've seen it.

I'm beyond caring for the story at this point, I'm just burning time.

Then Cameron jumps out the window

Normies are stupid. They'll be told "hurr Hitler" and repeat it, not giving it much more thought. I've had no end of discussions where I've corrected a normie at work within a short sentence or two just recently.

I'm a manlet and what to look bigger around my lanklet m8s fam

This tbh. The Boers were disgusting backstabbers that's why we curbstomped them.

SS + GOMAD

Absolutely not.

Christ, what was Wews thinking?

She's perfect, lads. I love her. Getting teary-eyed looking at her tbh.

Do you think girls will love me lads? I'm 5'7.

Game of Thrones is a shit tier show for normies tbh.

I tried watching it but it's so fucking awful. I mean it's not even as if the books are good ffs.

Starting now.

Pls start counting calories before you vanish.

Fucking hell.

Krauts triggered

What happened to your head lad?

Trip dubs confirm.

Based Bomber H

LETS GET THIS KRAUT SHOAH 2.0 ON THE ROAD

THUNDERCUCK
Fucking pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=9WY-tWsNKDY

raise your goals, lads

sorry, lad. I have to be honest. smh

This time Brussels. Make Dresden look like a candlelight vigil.

Why is bomber harris a symbol of kraut butthurt?

David Irving feels terrible about Dresden, but he met bomber harris and calls him a war hero. He was just doing what he was ordered to do wasn't he?

Only joking lads, that Alberto Barbosa tbh

I am 5'7" though reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is truly me.

Does brit/pol/ fancy watching that thing about the Iraq War at 9pm, BBC 1?

Could give us some decent blood god memes

Thanks leftism!

Fucking hell that gave me cancer. Sort your shitty comedians out America, or we'll send even more of our refuse like John Oliver.

KILL YOURSELF

Not watching this fucking cuck

Is he salty about Brexit and Farage?

I'd like a pint of milk with those baps

Jesus, lad. Those are some milky tits. At least you have hair on them. I'd post my tits, but I don't want to be bullied.

You won't escape the DotR

wat?

Fucking hell.

R8 it

Love Corbyn's smugness in dispatching
BLAIRITE VERMIN
tbqh

Yes. Also almost half of the votes are downvotes, 10k vs 11k likes. He is delusional and thinks Scotland can veto Brexit.

Went to the kickstarter page and it's just a load of meaningless drivel. Is this the website woes has been working on for the past few months?

That poster helped us win the referendum. The invasion rightly terrifies a majority of people and the poster solidified the link between Brexit and the ongoing invasion in people’s minds.

The globalist media then promoted its message far and wide 24-7 for free and it spoke to majority of the British public, not in the way that the globalists wanted but rather in the way the poster was intended.

That poster was a genius move; it didn’t play within the enemy’s set of rules but rather weaponized their inevitable response against themselves.

That gap allows her meatsleeve to cool and lets her sexjuices evaporate in a gentle summer breeze, diminishing the heady musk of femininity that rouses the male animal. Virge, as she prefers to be called, has a pleasantly thick insulating meatwall to keep her hot cockslot primed for male attention.

WHERE IS THIS LAD GETTING ALL HIS RARE GINNIES?

Jerrycucks on suicide watch.

Jerries feel it's evidence of British unfairness and aggression during WWII, without reflecting on their own mass bombing campaigns.

I have her on facebook tbh

No idea but I keep wanting more and more. I love Virginia.

This is the epitome of the Nrx autism that I thought had been purged

What have I done lads?

FTSE RECOVERS ALL LOSSES DAX STILL DOWN

KRAUTS LOSE
BREXIT WINS AGAIN

He should just join NA tbh

smh, lads. Can't I just feel good? smh tbh

And the best of this is that we haven't even left properly. (((They))) played their hand way too early, trying to scare everyone into a second referendum.

Would you like to go canoeing with her, lad?

Why is theirs in the nine thousands but ours in the six thousands?

It's only recovered because it's obvious our politicians won't pull us out of the EU.

Sad but true lads.

i bet porn abuse has wrecked your dopamine receptors

maybe the market is up BECAUSE we could have a second referendum

So these pictures are all from Facebook then?

Post more feet lad

I'm sorry I have to do this but your rustling my jimmies.

BOMBER HARRIS SUCKS NIGGER COCK

smh

Filtered.

Can't wait til he sells this bullshit site to the feds.
BEERHALLS are the way forward.

Doesn't match the narrative the Beeb is forcing.

Because happiness is hard won, this is just the beginning.

Wallowing in pity and despair requires zero work however.

Feels shit because almost half the country are acting like complete spastics. Still, can't let them spoil our fun.

Lad are you the only one from Brit/pol/ that hasn't stirred the porridge yet?

What is this "accent" I hear so much about?

I doubt they would extend their niceties to someone with a thick Yorkshire accent.

#TRIGGERED

I'd love to, lad. I always wanted a canoe. Feels awesome just taking your time on the water tbh.

probably, lad. Been trying to quit but I always get really turned on and can't control it.

crying used to feel good tbh. Can't even cry anymore. smh

Probably part of it tbh

smh

I'm the opposite tbh. Been in good mood ever since the result night. Can't remember having felt this positive since the early Trump primaries, but this is even better

She's pure, lad. She would never have sex before marriage.

Lad it's a tiny bunch of students and the majority of MP's, hardly half the nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=4e2Gb3Yu_6Y

What is Mogg doing lads?

No, but the "posh" accent by the likes of Stephnonce Fry.

Triggered? Bomber Harris is just a guy fam. It's the jerry babies he melted that I love tbf

What's the next step in his master plan?

something like this, might finish it later

why does he trust le bumbling meme man?

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

I'm willing to bet the majority of people checked just to see if it was possible.

Likely aiming for a frontbench appointment. The problem with Jake is that he's got no experience in the frontbench or a portfolio thick enough; he'll never be able to command the Tory party to manoeuvre into leadership position.

you seem asspained, does these images hurt your feels?

I see what you did there lad.

Mogg has always said he is a committed BB-er, purely because he can't hold the Government to account if he is in it.

it's just not a funny meme lad

It sure triggers people though.

I don't know, he does not have many options in terms of an endorsement.

He probably doesn’t think his grassroots support is enough to carry him the top. He is right; I doubt he actually wants to be PM either.

That's true as well, so he's probably just going to hang back. In that case, he likely thinks Bootleg Boris would be much easier to influence and control than Crazy Crabb or Terrible Theresa.

I've not sadly no.

I heard she's quite the shagger. The scouse cycle.

1000 cock stare hale.

Holy shit, same here! I've been buzzing since the results. Infact, I dont wanna get sentimental, but I do remember just taking a nice, chill walk as the sun was rising on Friday.

What actually is it? Can't be fucked to read the whole spergy thing

Nah fam, why would they?

It's just fat people lad

The Brexit will take two years at least to implement. There are probably only two seasons of Game of Thrones left. How will this be an issue?

BJ Kikeowitz or Terrible Theresa, either way we're fucked lads.

It's a website to try and sell pseud-intellectualism to people because the "alt-right" has become full of normies and icky girls who are popular

Prime German autism ITT.

When is Virginia going to start making videos and podcasts, lads? I could listen to her for all eternity.

where's Canada

Why is every major "Meme page" on goybook cucked?

Apologising in the cuckshed.

Is that it? Just an attempt to revive Nrx?
Does Woes realize that his idea only appeals to autists?

breentry.co.uk/

This is exactly what we need lad, an utter buffoon running the show for years will turn the British public over to the only viable alternative and - with the death of Labour under Corbolshevik - that means UKIP.

Because Normies will never understand the power of Kek

Also

What the tits is this shit?

wew

kickstarter.com/projects/540068337/polstrat-take-back-your-democracy

lmao, you little legend lad

True, rather have BJ than TT though.

TRS picked her up. Soon lad, soon.

Instilling fear that you may be called a nasty name for disagreeing with them is about 85% of the liberal arsenal.

that true, lad?

Anyone have some rare Gordons?

Hastily shoved this together and sent it to my local MP.

MAJOR HAPPENING LADS

archive.is/aYQug

TRUDEAU, OBAMA AND NIETO TO HOLD MEETING TO ARRANGE N. AMERICAN VERSION OF THE EU

only that animated pic.

Going to need some different sources, lad

Is it worth learning russian lads?

God he's such a fucking faggot

I honestly hate "Neutral" leftist more tbh

They see through the bullshit sometimes but when it comes to certain key issues they drink the coolaid like every other faggot

They must be really desperate for hosts if they're willing to pick up a mixed race coalburning zionist.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/29/trudeau-hosts-obama-nieto-for-three-amigos-summit.html

ibtimes.com/three-amigos-summit-2016-5-ways-achieve-north-american-clean-energy-agreement-2388231

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/traffic-restrictions-for-three-amigos-summit-begin-with-ban-on-boats-along-rideau-canal

Why are you wasting energy on this nobody?

Nige never said that ffs, Mr Science man can't even fucking get the source material right.

For a faggot who shits on 'religious lies', he's pretty quick to fall for one peddled by the establishment.

What are his arguments?

People don't actually believe these stories do they? I mean, not really…Right?

THAT FUCKING POT NOODLE HEADED CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit,

you can't spell TRIUMPH without . . . TRUMP

How does it feel to be wrong?

CANADA WILL RISE SOON
TRUDEAU 4 PRISON

I know that m8, how long did it take your feeble mind to figure that out?

Even the krauts called you out on bad German lad

Odds on Comrade Corbyn attempting some kind of march on the Palace of Westminster with student support if he really ends up being ousted by the party?

What does he mean by this being a new slogan? The sun still hasn't set on the British Empire, and hasn't set on it in hundreds of years.

Are you blind as well as stupid?

EAT SHIT ENGLAND YOU LOST TO A FUCKING SUPERMARKET

AMERICANS ARE BETTER HUMAN BEINGS THAN YOU

Thought they were yelling Bernie for a second tbh

wewewewewewew, have you taken your meds yet alberto?

Same breed, different accent.

America is about to get forced into joining it's own EU lad, you'd better get on this quickly before you have to go through what we did.

It's like you can't even hide how normie you are.

Are you blind lad? I'm literally in the thread

Which ironically probably played a big part in why they've just lost their precious EU and we voted Brexit. People are sick of being condescened and told their just thick racicst etc. I thought they might've learned by now but it just seems they're doubling down.

Noice lad.

hey fuck you Anglo, Canada is based a fuck and if you don't agree then you should have raised us better

Oi m8.. niggers are AMERICANS

AMERICANS AINT EVEN PLAYIN FOOTY

AND YOU LOST

No dickhead, look at the image I attached. Does it say (You) anywhere?

What would I gain from pretending to be German in Deustch/pol/ and linking it here?

So what? Do you think I don't know how to switch a fucking browser or what.

Try harder next time.

/filtered

I was addressing the man in the image lad are you bananas or something?

Are you from Quebec?

Okay mate, remember to take off that tinfoil before going to bed.

You should probably read the comments which lead to this, such as the one from the psychopath above you.

. . . that's exactly what . . . a . . . A JEW WOULD SAY!==

Call me an uneducated pleb, but why do people think open borders/free movement are something Britian will have to keep to trade with EU members? I mean, the US and Canada trade with the EU, China trades with the EU, and Europeans aren't allowed to just show up without a proper visa.

Why is the UK being treated like it's different, proximity? Why would they need to follow the player restrictions if they're not gonna be a part of the game?

From what I understand, US and China are bigger trade partners than the EU, so what's really at loss if EU wants to pitch a fit about 'muh borders'? Losing a bunch of bankrupt nations as buddies doesn't seem so bad, and Germany already said they'd maintain friendly trade.

This whole thing doesn't make sense to me, maybe I'm just an idiot.

WEW

I don't know this guy but he's obciously a disingenuous liar. Just having a look at his vid that was posted earlier up youtube.com/watch?v=9WY-tWsNKDY

And he tried his best to show Farage saying we'd spend all that money on the NHS, various clips of him saying no such thing, and then goes on as if he's proved it. I've no time for liars.

60% white actually

I want to direct your attention to the banner beneath, the fact the entirety of the news media ignoring Trump and yet LOOSING AS HARD AS ENGLAND

Most of the better ones aren't, but they're smaller pages. Pages like simpsons pictures are normie as fuck.

What an absolute faggot

Western Canada is alright, Eastern Canada is a furnace that is only fueled by money is leeches.

We need harder roads lads

NAFTA was a failure. These three limp dick faggots are simply having a photo op. Nothing will be accomplished except a waste of tax money for travel expenses and anal lube.

Lads, I posted "fuck off sturgeon" and shared a few anti-SNP things on facebook, now my Grandfather and father have asked me to stop "posting racist things on facebook" and warning me if my employee sees it they will sack me, I am a fucking min wage worker.

I don't even know how to react to this, to anyone doubting the SNP is a cult, this is the level of sway it has over people, insulting the great leader is racist.

FULL OF FRENCH ASWELL INIT?

MET LOADS OF BASED ANGLO-CANADIANS BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN A BASED FRENCH CANADIAN

REMOVE BAGUETTE

RESTORE THE EMPIRE

This is obviously racist

The fact you both feel the need to argue like autists on a general, on a board of a smallet chan shows you are both fucking morons

LEAKED E-MAIL FROM GOVE'S WIFE SARAH VINE

CONFIRMS BORIS IS WAVERING

archive.is/ggKRj

Full text of e-mail:

Note: SpAds = Special Advisers

Be firm with them lad. Tell them that you think they are vile traitors and that you will not give ground to traitors.

Is that a boy or a girl?

Unfortunately for them, leftist women usually also have shitty personalities to match their awful unattractiveness.

Shill. There you go, filter yourself and don't bother defending your position - that's what a shill would do.

They're the greatest leeches of all. They make no money period. Basically two parts of Canada pay for all the social benefits and those two places have shortages of doctors and other shit because of it.

Are they actually talking about the newspaper owners? Christ.

Nice try shill. Filtered.

Also, here are Gordo exploitables.

This is a good thing though, Gove is already for Boris and if this is how Gove feels about the EU then he'll be able to hold his feet to the fire

TRUDEAU 4 PRISON

The establishment in the US are in for a huge fucking shock. The mountains of salt which will be unearthed on a Trump presidency will kill the kike and liberal slugs.

If the white race is to be saved it has to be up to the anglosphere nations, we are the only ones who can truly do it and bring the world back under our reign.

In other news, did you guys hear that BoJo has gone back against free movement of people after being blasted for it in the papers and by the public? We need to keep the pressure on. We can use the media and the papers to our advantage by letting "consensus" and opinion "leak" to them.

Meme magick, social mediaand propaganda are our greatest tools.

Until we can get Farage to swoop into number 10, Boris is who need to shill. He's a person who can be moulded by us because he looks to public opinion.

I really think it's basic negotiation, where the EU starts out asking for everything, and then has to make concessions. The demand that a sovereign country open it's borders in order to have a trade agreement is absurd. Nobody would willingly agree to that.

Who the fuck is this fanny?

Gove is a legitimate principled politician. His performance as education secretary proved that.

Shame he isn't PM material

Gove is also a lot stronger on ending free movement, so yes, it's a good indication for us. I'm not sure how ferocious he can be, though. Gove's a quiet, reasonable man, much too quiet to rein in a bull like Boris.

If his wife is a bull then she'll make sure Boris gets cucked

Say, id really like for you to get better and I would do everything I legally could to make this happen, but I cant, i never had the chance so heres this brown guy that literally despises you and thinks you are a pink pig

He's a dangerous criminal who tried and failed to shoot up a Blairite Labour conferene after playing half life 2 and taking testosterone enhancing drugs lad

I really don't feel any loss when these people get abortions. The best position to take on this is when they're harping on about muh body, muh choice blah blah blah, tell them "You should get an abortion, you'd be useless as a parent". This really triggers them and they're not expecting it, they're expecting a reaction not an encouragement to cut off their toxic genetic line.

It seems like all the best Tory MP's are too meek to become PM.

SCOTTISH FISHWIFE BTFO AGAIN BY SPAIN AND FRANCE

archive.is/uzDuw

(Note: 'competence' here means state powers, not Scotland or Sturgeon's inability.)

What a shit meme, normies should be gassed tbqh

What is it with English Remainians wishing for Britain to Break apart to "Punish" Leavers?

smh tbqh, should've thrown him in a cell in the tower of london

Ukraine is pretty rough a bod yn onest

You missed it lad, shame on you.

They'd rather this country be destroyed than see it become greater than what it was in the EU.

Perfect Freudian slip aside, it's because the English left literally hate England. This is nothing new - one look at the massive support for the SNP and Plaid Cymru tells you all you need to know about the masochistic fungus building up in areas like London.

What will their currency be? Neeps and tatties?

How exactly did martin imply that?

Never thought I would say this but…

BASED SPANIARD

GOD BLESS YOU MR JUNCKER

How is McGuinness first minister in the first place? Does Sínn Fein hold a majority of seats or something?

NIGGER COCKS

ENGLISH MEN ARE NOT BIG GUYS

Funny how the EU serves us so much better with us outside it.

The last shreds of Scottish dignity.

Literally the female Jeb, we are going to destroy her career. Just be a pain in her arse.

I'm always sad I missed out on Russia in the 90s. Apparently if you went there you could get top tier women throwing themselves at you daily if you were a Western man.

The Smackeroonie

Shes done if a second vote happens and its NO, there is no way she can continue as the SNP, with that i hope the SNP becomes right-wing like it used to be years ago.

i'm not a normie, please don't bully my memes lad

Anyone else kinda feel bad for Comrade Marx?

He's clearly out of his depth

TIPPITY TOPPITY KEKKITY CUCKITY KEK

Caps from irn bru and buckfast bottles tbh.

Whiny globalist technocratic manchild tbh

Talking about the thousands of normies who thought that was worth sharing. Maybe I should make a goybook page if normies are that easy to please

W E W
E
W

that's like our 9/11 m8

Lad as much as i hate him, hes crashing labour with no survivors.

I do, but he is doing it for a greater cause, and once he brings down the Yiddish ideology that prevails in the Commons he will earn my gratitude.

We really need to start throwing the dirt on her and degrading her. Some times it's the best way to get your "compeition" out of the way and it has to be done. All of her back stabbing, lying and dirty tricks and her past should be brought to the front. Mud sticks.

Trump's been using it to great effectiveness.

How can Gordon be dom when his dick is so small?

B-B-BUT MUH 48.1%

I like you laddies. only slight homo You're okay. If you meme a French leave you can stay.

I don't expect the big bull dyke Ruth to do it tbh, really can't think of anyone who would do it.

How do you know the size of his dick lad?

Fuck your country, it has brought nothing good to us other than the Bible and the tongue,

You people are shit eating totalitarians in league with the Krauts.

USA
S
A

Hasn't he confirmed that he has a micropenis?

Where do you think you are?

52% IS NOT A MAJORITY I FAILED MATHS

WEW

Suck on that haggis bitich

Now that we're out of the EU, will we be able to trade waifus with the rest of the world?

You tell me lad, you're the one who knows

Says the one speaking ENGLISH

How did ordering the British work out for you last time?

America of course.

We already knew lad.

I'm asking because I've just seen it said in these threads tbh

I only like white women m8

you should, it's good fun tbh

We're rooting for you.

Me neither but let's guarantee that she doesn't. Sick to my back teeth with these politicans who want to sell us down the river, they must be destroyed, same with every dipshit establishment "comedian" as well, we need real role models. Will and have gladly thrown my full support behind Farage and the other good guys in politics, but will do anything within my legal means to make life hell for these bastards and sorry sons of bitches.

He's the hero we need, not the hero we deserve.

Now lad, I know our women are quite terrible to behold, but these Ukrainians seem to be something else entirely.

How do you go about shilling for it?

NA have members in Scotland?

Fetal alcohol syndrome

Atomic radiation is a monstrous thing lad

Watch this and then come back to me with your Ukrainian waifu shit

WOW ALL THOSE STUDENTS

Looks like female Gordon

Well yeah, it was in Glasgow, the home to civic nationalism. NA obviously has support there.

Your wolverine subtefuge has become apparent to the entire world! You intend on our submission, wenhave humiliated you, like you did a few years ago. How is it punter Brown wasn't drowned in the Thames to great acclaim?

WE WILL NEVER TRUST YOU EVER AGAIN

I think they have ten, last time I checked.

FUCK I CRINGED AND I GOT THAT WEIRD COLD BUTT TYPE PAIN FEELING

I can't remember what lad talked about it, but we're only at this point because people didn't care to vote in our shitty devolved parliament, so the SNP got into power by a minority, then the cancer spread and people started voting for them since it was "change".

What do they have 10? (7 of which are probably various undercover shills)

NA are a fucking joke they don't have the numbers to do anything other then shill online

main way is to make stuff and send it to bigger pages to get shared

He was on fire today in the Commons, though.

wat? He was speaking American.

Is it best to make a fake goybook account to set it up?

What's the joke in No.2?

Make sure you're on a 'private' tab on a VPN if you login to your goybook account. If you don't it will track you and (((they))) will know it's you if they want to.

I see.

No idea, found the image on twitter.

It was like five went down for their Northern England meet-up and the other five were in prison or on bail so they couldn't arrive. They're utter shit tbh.

he's abandoned his post lad. He is slime and weak.

Corbyn deserves more respect than him, at least he has his mission to destroy Thatcherism/Blairism.

Barking.

Ayyyyy lmao

They assured me that their Northern sect was growing rapidly.

Not sure why you would do anything else

Lad they believe civic nationalism is legit.

Mate, he's stepped aside because he knows that he'll have a bias in the negotiations as he wants us to stay in the EU. It's good for him to step-down and it's also admirable that he has stepped down and is actually spending the next few months getting affairs in order that he doesn't WANT to get in order.

Good man.

They say that they number in their thousands but it's likely ~100 members.

Asian men all look like wojaks to me for some reason.

He's going to lay a massive shit before the next negotiations, he should have fucked off the remainiac BS and defended the nation as hard as possible in the interim.

Am I on bizarro brit/pol/?

It's nice to see cammie in not giving a fuck mode

I think he only respects the fact he stepped down instead of staying on. Thats what the lad is on about i think.

What?

Why do you post this in every thread m8?

Because he wants to rape her

I doubt it, I hope you don't prove me wrong to be honest.

He has his values and he's standing for them, you can't blame him for that. I disagree with his values but this is one main reason why he's stepping down, he knows he CAN'T drop the Remain bollocks so he's allowing new leadership to take his role.

Pretty much this, lad.

Look at the difference here and during the “debates”. It is like he is a different person.

He has always been a Eurosceptic and he deliberately threw those debates.

Hey goys, what do you think of this?

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/748258685500030976

This isn't cuckchan, fam, you can't shill for him here.

He's a useless fat NEET who does nothing but shitpost. He needs purging tbh.

I seriously don't understand why Lefties hate him so much. If he was in Labour they'd be calling him the best PM in history.

Pretty noice actually.

Good to see they haven't wrapped things up

Should they try to secede we should annex Jockshire and enslave the cuck populace tbqh

muh austerity
muh bedroom tax
muh nhs

TORY SCUM BANKERS BONUSES

He's the heir to Blair, and Corbyn is the only antidote

I’m not shilling for him. He has been an awful PM but nonetheless he very obviously threw those debates.

LABOUR SCUM TRAITOR BONUSES

He didn't throw them lad, hes just shit at them, why do you think he never went into a proper debate with are nige.

Leftists would defend all of this by saying that it is necessary to do temporary austerity cuts and temporary tax raises to raise economic levels. Since he's not Labour, leftists call him an evil person who wants to take all their money away.

New thread in advance this time?

Are Nige would have feasted on his ballon face like he eat Nick Clegg and shit him out in those debates.

Despite fully supporting our Nige, I still believe Corbyn has his part to play in bringing the House of Commons down.

He will clear the ground for the UKIP Phoenix to rise from the ashes of the old parties.

Yeah, Manlet Wews runs it

They expect one of us in the wreckage

These politicians are unqualified to do their jobs.

Apparently they think they can waltz in and grant themselves any power they want, and are completely ignorant to the powers they actually have.

Yeah, a Boris, Corbyn face off is a dream for us tbh.

How can he be SO comfortable in the commons but a nervous babbling wreck whenever he leaves Westminster?

Is it true that he went to prison for pissing on one of the polish waifus?

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/police-hate-crime-not-surged-57-per-cent-since-brexit/

Yet another one bites the dust lads

No MP will dare challenge him and anyway, PM questions and the like are scripted.

In the Commons, you have the Speaker to stop anyone from launching into a tirade at you, unlike in a debate. Also, you have the weight of your entire party right behind you; of course you'd feel boosted.

I've prepared one; will post at 700.

He has prepared all week for Commons, knows the questions and has his Cambridge and Oxford boffins write the shit for him, he knows all the questions.

In an interview or debate you are deliberately being thrown off guard by all, moderator, and opposition.

Farage can do it in his sleep

When a leadership election is announced we need to see if you can still sign up to be a £3 supporter, I'll definitely vote for Corbyn again, too much bants.

We really do need to lad, get corbyn to win and he crashes labour.

Every single time without fail.

Gonna join just to spite you all and piss on a Polish waifu whilst grunting under my breath "get the fuck out immigrant" tbh.

no he went to jail for raiding tescos and argos

I respect NA for actually being active, but their misunderstanding of the British people is too much to bear.

All right lads, fair enough.

I suppose I just have trouble reconciling the fact someone so utterly shit at debating could have become PM.

I am sure he wasn’t as weak during the 2015 GE debates.

Please no, lad. We're on the same side.

I was thinking of getting Democracy 3, has anyone played it here?

Not that surprising given that Obongo managed to become president

FEELS GOOD LADS

If you're campaiging for something that you're not particularly passionate about, in this case the EU, then you're going to be shit. Really shit, as we have seen.

I remember him being pretty great in the GE debates.

In all honesty I sparked up the conversation by posting an image of a Scottish NA sticker I found on twitter the other night.

You can’t blame NA shills for this one tbh, lad.

I might genuinely be the only one here who appreciates them in everything they do, throwing bananas at Nelson Mandela's statue is still classic banter tbh.

I've played a few times, it's a fun diversion. Get it cheap if you can.

When the (((media))) is on your side, throwing you softballs, you've already won.

I would love to join a march and play this song

I'm not blaming anyone from NA, it's just we can't go five threads without bringing them up.

YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like it.

Yeah it's like £5 in steam sale

I don’t think it was that didn’t care, I think he wanted us to leave. Again, this is NOT me being pro Dave but rather stating a theory.

Calm down, lad.

Fuck off lad.

Nah mate, he didn't want us to Leave, he just couldn't find enough reasons to stay. Economy was basically the only card he played and even he knew that we could survive outside the EU. It would have been so much easier for him if he wanted to Leave, he could have gone on to Boris' side and then Boris wouldn't be able to cause jack-shit for trouble.

Is it wrong to say that I'm actually going to miss Flashman Cam.

Excluding the EU I think he's pretty based tbf

THE CRINGE

I think I've just lost two inches in stature from the cringe, lads.

Sorry lads we Americans cannot be friends with the UK since we are being destroyed to create The United Nations of Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=b9bn0Q3DGoQ&feature=youtu.be

Someone please photoshop a fedora on to them

And what, you're just going to let it happen?

Make me.

This nigger is the epitome of liberal bias, famous literally because they enjoy the novelty of a nigger "scientist".

I think he's alright, not a great PM but a mediocre one. It could have been worse, just wish he could have been further right. He's far too liberal for the Conservatives, hence the immigration bullshit and then the gay marriage shit (which every leftist seems to have forgotten which pisses me off).

Citizen of the Fedora-tion of Rationalia checking in.

Lads how bad would it be if Theresa May becomes PM.

The worst

Lad, racism is not cool.

Nope

WWIII incoming

I'm genuinely concerned for the rest of the Western world, lads.

What could possibly go wrong with having our first feminist PM?

pretty awful lad. Same with Boris. Our best hope is another GE

Do you chuckle every time this is posted?

Filtered tbh, bullies out.

Bring back Kwik Save and I might forgive you, bully

Sort it out lad.

There's pros and cons, but this place gets shut down if Twat May gets in power.

Literally "oy vey shut it down"

I think the jews are throwing themselves into the oven out of fear.

You can only push Americans so hard so fast, they're fucking up bad.

NEW THREAD HERE

NEW THREAD HERE

Sorry, lad. Think I've just been picking up some of the racist Nazi virus from Jerrycucks recently

Don't you have guns? Go and stop them.

I can’t decide.

If she were to be PM she would have less time to promote ultra authoritarian policy but the next Home Secretary could be just as bad.

She needs to clarify her position on just about everything before we can tell how bad she might be.

I would say pretty bad however.

On the one hand, she'd make Labour chimp out even more at the fact that the Tories will have had two female PMs to their zero, and also she'll never match up to Maggie and end up poisoning the role for any woman in the future.

On the other hand, Snooper's Charter and feminism becoming national policy.

It's a question of how long you wish to play the game, tbh.

Irn Bru contains iron in the form of Ammonium Ferrite

You fucking backstabbed them, you kikes.

Both of you go in the oven.

Enjoy your pakis you filthy fucking faggots.

Why would such a rich woman bother to marry at all?

He should learn where to end his lies. That story gets less believable with each line.

Yeah no fucking thanks.

The red flag you dumbasses, the red ensign, the flag before the gaypleleaf in 1965.

It's probably going to be clinging on for dear life until 2025. Best thing you can do is discourage people from reading it.

Nice flag op

What a cute lady. We need to start manufacuring more GUNS BOMBS AND TANKS