Hello Holla Forums. I come to you for advice

Hello Holla Forums. I come to you for advice.

I'm just going to hope that this won't come as too edge or fake because it's a real proposition. I've been browsing this board as well as cuckchan's pol for a long time now and it never truly ceases to amaze me. You jocular faggots have done more than anyone else in making things happen lately and the kikes are starting to lose a lot of ground which is why it's time to take it to the next step.

When Hitler came to power he knew that information is power. Every leader at the time knew this which is why propaganda and espionage were such hot topics. A main aspect of propaganda is journalism. Hitler's Propaganda Ministry gained a lot of ground in 1933 and quickly stretched out to cover all main information sources. Art, newspaper, music and various other cultural outlets because you cannot truly turn the tide in your favor without these things and memetics are proof of that. If you can control information then you can essentially control the flow of the world through the collective conscious of the people.

I'm a kraut who fled his country and started a business in another European state. I worked for four years in journalism and I've seen enough. I quit writing last year because of all the utter bullshit that goes on. Journalism is dead but it can be revived and it can be made good. In a sane world, newspapers and news outlets are a very powerful thing and if you were to take the media away from the kikes then they would be almost powerless to manipulate the people. You see, in order for the jewish plan to work they need all hands working together so they've got Hollywood, animation studios, newspapers, radio shows all pushing the same propaganda. Now if you turn some of these outlets against them they're going to slowly fade away because the truth will also win, that's why we're here in the 21st century supporting an ideology that was considered dead with Hitler.

I can't do much by myself but I want to start a news website to promote right-wing ideology. It's not going to be "Hitler did nothing-wrong"-tier that scares the normies away but it will be subtle. I check both 8pol as well as cuckpol every so often so if this actually picks up I'll be lurking for suggestions and whatnot. I'm determined to do it but I come to you seeking help. Give me suggestions for this news website, anything you've got including logistics, logo ideas, ways to subtly redpill the masses and more. I have access to a lot of people and they are surprisingly redpilled, you'd actually be surprised to know how many redpilled people are in the higher-ups of business. I'm not rich but I have enough money to get something good going and you should know that I'm not in this for the money, in fact the news site won't even have ads on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_mathematics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's my thoughts so far, feel free to give me suggestions and whatnot, you can also mail me on this temporary account: shekelsteinovich((((())))gmail.com.

- I have access to a very talented web designer and a team of great frontend and backend devs so we can basically make a very aesthetically looking website that appeals to normies, but I'm not going to sacrifice design over functionality so I want it to look good but also be very functional
- Be very wary in selecting a couple of very based editors, some people to keep the writers in check and ensure no treason. Kikes, feminists, SJW not allowed but women will be allowed though they will be carefully watched over.
- Considering that this website will owe its existence to pol and considering all the meaning behind it, the logo could have a frog or a frog's head next to the writing. Initially, I was thinking of an eagle as this is very precedented (the eagle 1925 logo, berkshire eagle, oxford eagle, the independent and so on) but considering the nature of the news site and the attacks that the site will get after it starts picking up traction, it might not be wise. Still, I'm up for suggestions here.
- The site will have a very active editorial section which will be focused on redpilling readers and editorials are going to heavily revolve around culture, like angry birds, Battlefield 1, cartoons and it will be heavily documented, it won't be clickbait shit.
- Every post is going to be very heavily sourced. Every statement made will be sourced in order to grant a certain legitimacy to the website. Right now if I try sourcing certain right-wing websites to my leftist friend he quickly pulls out the "that site is shit and it's full of right-wing news" argument.
- We're going to have a very solid presence on social networks because we want to target normies but I also want to make a platform that delivers actual quality journalism, so in a phrase I basically want to make journalism good again.

It's going to be hard, it's going to take time but it can happen Holla Forums. I'm going to put things in motion as soon as I can get a basic budget going and as soon as I can get a good plan on paper (technical stuff, I'll be hosting on my own server, staff costs and whatnot). I'm not going to ask a dime from you, I merely ask for your thoughts.

I'm sick of nu-journalism. I wish people actually knew how shit journalism actually is. It used to be a decent profession and a respectable one at that but right now there are thousands of poo in loos that not only write shitty articles but were also put in editor positions. I can't give you names for obvious reasons but it's time we made a difference for once and kick these faggots out of the industry.

Also I forgot to mention that I'm very open to names, I'm not very creative with names.

breitbart.com
It's good enough.
Support Cernovich otherwise.
/thread

I have all respect for breitbart but I think it's not enough. One news site vs 1000 kike-riddled holes? It's not nearly enough. We need to do more. Besides, Breitbart was already infiltrated by kikes and while it's based sometimes, who knows for how long. If I can get this project rolling there will be no trace of a kike as long as I'm there.

Bump for motivational thread.

Bumping for someone actually doing something.

Strange enough. I have a similar plan, only that the site would focus less on non-politics.

turbo bump

The site won't just cover politics, I want to draw normies in so I'll have sections dedicated to tech, maybe gaming, movies, and culture too though the website will be politics-oriented.

I don't like the fact that you want to act from the shadows and not be upfront about it. Sure I know you could risk everything, but at one point an honest even vulnerable man is far more dangerous than hidden agendas.

Content wise I think your niche should be the problems of the common man. It also includes the rich people here that despite their good standing in this shit society they still aren't happy.

Which leads me to an idea of a title for your website

The pursuit of happiness

It could also be a motto

These words are easy to digest for any reader. And more importantly it is the thing inside that pushes us to change, ourselves, the world around us, and well, everything.

That's understandable and I agree. Anyone is vulnerable to corruption and I'm no saint, but I want to do something. Seeing Trump take on so many people and actually actively working towards making good business and building a better world inspires me.

I was thinking of approaching it that way then try to provide causes in editorials which will get linked into news articles since the causes are pretty universal in many cases.

Not too shabby, will put it on the list and see what other anons suggest

Good on ya OP

You won't draw any normies…

Also Holla Forums is not the best place to post about it. It's compromised.

I'm going to try regardless.

((They)) are losing ground. And they're doing that because of warfare brought to an informational level.

It's waste of time.

You are out of touch. Readers want shit. Good journalism is still there, people just don't read it anymore.

He actually might. Normies are mostly retarded and don't know the difference between clickbait and real jounralism anymore.

All he needs is one article to circulate Facebook and the normies will be exposed to the redpills.

If outlets like HuffPo with their ridiculous far left ALL CAPS bullshit can gain traction then so can this.

It's about hitting a cord with people. If people see something they agree with, they will share it.

Enough with this age of isolation bullshit. People with right wing views are being framed as the minority in today's MSM climate. But this just isn't true.

This project shouldn't be about converting leftists. But to mobilize and unite right-leaning people who have no where else to turn. It's a solidarity project.

Once the presence is known, watch how normies come out of the woodwork to defend it.

Bullshit. Good content makes it's way around.

Shills are becoming far too obvious.

Goodspeed OP. I'm pretty bad with names too but I'll try to think something.

If you are German then it would be best to do a site in that language. English speakers already have Breitbart, Daily Stormer etc.
Europeans are the ones lacking a proper alternative media.
In Finland we have practically only one site that differs from the official narrative (MV), but it is so poorly written most people can ignore it.
If you can do proper reporting on migrant crimes in the European continent, you would be guaranteed to get plenty of traffic.

I was thinking about that but I want to reach a high audience. I'm thinking I start off in English and as it gains pace I make a german version of the site.

You are correct. Normies get baited in very easily especially if it's controversial or is made to look that way. I initially thought of using controversy in order to boost popularity once it launches but this is a double-edged knife. I could lose site respect and legitimacy in exchange for a baited audience so I'm conflicted.

That's precisely why this idea comes now. I've had it for a while but right-wing sentiment is at an all time high and growing. Trump is getting elected president, Brexit is actually happening and anti-immigration is up too. Now is the time to start dropping redpills and expand.

Hit the nail on the head, I want both.

Update: spoke with some people and got a web design rolling in, webdev team is going to take care of it and I'll be posting a new thread when I have progress to show

Showing a cause for an ill is easy, persuading people that that is the cause is the hard thing.

Up until now I, like most people, relied on statistical analysis as proof of cause. But I recently discovered, thanks to a profesor, that there might be an easier way to persuade people. Unfortunately it is far more complicated than clasical determinist methods.

Here is the wikilink for what I'm talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_mathematics

The best part about this method, is that it also provides a quality measuring number along with a quantity number. Thou it may not indicate 100% the precise cause, it shows the one that is more likely.

For this you are going to have mathematicians or researchers that use this method, so I don't think it helps you too much.

Another aspect of persuasion, that I've seen working, is the meta analysis of two ideas in opposition ( race realism vs race as a social construct) and show which is more reasonable.

BUMP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD user

That's actually very helpful, thanks, I made note of it and I'll do more research into that once I establish a writing style, some subjects, some sources, etc. Journalism is full of psychological tricks that are very subtle, I used to write for various sites in a large range of domains and for tech (an example) writers were taught ways to subtly shill a product or subtly make an attack on a certain company. You would be amazed to know how they managed to turn bullshitting into an art.

As for my approach I'm thinking of playing the normie card on news (as in, be as diplomatic as possible when reporting news and try not to be biased towards one side) but constantly link to editorials in news articles that make very strong points with many sources and valid arguments. The editorials are going to be the real redpills while the news articles will have subtle ones in it. Most normies don't even scroll let alone browse a site so making this distinction helps with rep. Breitbart handled it wrong because it made a bad mixture of the above so people see it as the boogey-man (well, mostly leftists who I wouldn't call people but you catch my drift)

shudup shlomo

There are lots of news sites out there that are more hardcore than what you're talking about, some are in the middle, some play the fence. You're not going to get anywhere with a website that just posts articals.

You need a full spectrum, video, entertainment mainly, and news.

Problem with places like Red Ice is they will never get the exposure needed. So they aren't well known except to people already "racist".

That's because they don't produced entertainment. Until we can do more than memes and 3hrs of complain in a podcast, or "look what the mass media is ignoring OMG!", or 3hrs with some guy who wrote a book, there will never be anything worth doing.

We need a Holla Forums studios. Art is a religion

No you autistic fuck. If he proves to be dangerous he will be doxed either way.

Atleast give his readers, who are sick of lying journos, the truth without hidden agendas.

Here's a thought. People tend to disagree when there's an argument presented but the best way to teach someone something is through a story. I figure a lot of editorials could show some good stories that put the germans in good light, an example is Erich Hartmann and how the germans basically have more aerial kills than any other country during WWII (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces). It's subtle but within the editorial you'd also have some statistics regarding German aerial strength and the man responsible for these victories.

Yeah it's a political mine field but if you plan your moves carefully you can do it.

If you want exposure, you might want to do some networking in the future. I mean co-operation with other right-wing sites. For example, articles by The Occidental Observer or American Renaissance, advertising this format at Red Ice, etc.

War stories and history without the Hollywood narrative could be a good way to build up patriotism in many Europeans. Most European magazines do not do it anymore, they have completely conformed to the idea that the Americans were the real heroes of ww2.

Fuck. I just read up on the author and surprise surprise he is a kike.

Discard the fuzzy math

Yeah I was thinking about the networking part. I could pull something good off in that department, I'm thinking if I could get some interviews with some based people, that'd really help. For now, I don't want to start off ahead of myself, I want to lay a foundation.

Surprise surprise, the kikes are the masters of deception.

Some advice to take from the success of the Daily Stormer is having a very simple message which is easy for anybody to understand, repeated over and over. For example, in their description of every article about blacks or muslims doing something bad, they say "Nobody could have predicted it".

It also helps to have very clear heroes and villains; if there is too much grey middle ground then people will take away confused different messages from the article. Mein Kampf discusses how in the first world war, German propaganda tried to show both sides, whereas English propaganda portrayed the Germans as purely bad while conceding nothing. Naturally the latter was more effective and had an influence on the outcome of the war.

Being entertaining works well; people need to have a reason why they read your site. Try to motivate people and cultivate the sense that we are winning and gaining ground, rather than demoralising them. Readers will keep returning if reading the articles there is a positive experience.

You will need to consider the practical matters of funding and being shut down. Disqus and PayPal may deny you the use of their services, so keeping alternatives in mind for this event is a good idea.

I wish you luck with your new website.

Top quality advice. Thank-you user.

We had similar ideas.
Holla Forums is starting its own weekly small magazine (check catalogue for "weekly highlights" title)

The key is starting small and building up.

search for: "Highlights of the week"

Great idea user. If you ever feel like helping out drop me an e-mail (check OP).

OP this project sounds great. I wish you the best of luck.

Include a humor/entertainment section that is not so serious, it will increase reader appeal if you have the right comedic talent and people who read it for the bantz will eventually be exposed to the other ideas. It should be clear that it is separate from the other sections so that the actual news is taken seriously. A hate mail section where you can BTFO and ridicule salty liberals would be a good idea also, the publication needs its dose of salt.

Good Luck OP.
Have a bump.

Good luck user.

Breitbart is 100% jewish owned and operated. I had a Discus account for over three years, went against several obvious zionists in the comment thread and I was blocked from commenting on Kiekbert and my entire history was deleted when I brought up the Talmud and jewish run ISIS.

They are perfectly fine with anti-moslem, arab, palestinian posts - but critique jews and israel in any way and the JIDF come out in waves upon waves of shills.

The shadow bans on Facebook and Twitter are a real problem for us, along with the new similar account detecting software they instituted. Fight for us.

Kraut, I hope you can read Dutch. This geenstijl.nl has been doing the work you descibe for the last 10 years. Including naming (((soros))) but not jews, due to the normie audience, however they are the initiators of the dutch referendum. And in the last general EU election, they asked the audiance to watch the vote counting and reported the outcome of each station to see if no fraud was commited.

They have a very distinct logo/colourscheme. Please take a look at it and be inspired

We also have EenFrisseKijk.nl or something like that

Its like Kikestijl but they don't shill for the (((Juden)))