DO YOU LIKE THIS BOARD BETTER THAN THE 4CHAN EQUIVALENT?

Do you?

I recently quit 4chan for this place and I wanted to hear your thoughts.

Even with the rampant shitposting this place is better, no contest.

I use both

Well we have fags relentlessly defending the shit cape films pouring out of Disney and Warner Bros, FOP-threads with people fapping to Hartman drawings and diapers, Jojo-fags and their rampant shitposting, and SU-fags with their associated cancer.

Even then, it's not nearly as bad as cuck/co/. And that's pretty damn sad.

I haven't used 4chan for 2 years now. I can't be sure how it has evolved.

Why the fuck else would I be here?

#whoa

HEY SHITHEAD IN YOUR DESOLATE HOMELAND YOU MIGHT THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE SHITTY THREADS LIKE THIS ONE, BUT HERE WE ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT

HOW ABOUT YOU THINK 'HEY, I WONDER WHAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS THREAD WILL BE' BEFORE MAKING IT

FOR EXAMPLE, IF THE GENERAL ANSWER WAS "NO, CUCKCHAN IS MUCH BETTER" THEN NO ONE WOULD BE AROUND TO EVEN POST THAT. SINCE THEY ALL WOULD HAVE LEFT, YOU STUPID FUCK.

BUT OF COURSE YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY. WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO, LIKE EVERY EMPTY HEADED SHITCHAN REFUGEE WANTS TO DO, IS TO MAKE REDUNDANT SHITTY THREADS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF ATTENTION. THE REASON THIS PLACE IS BETTER THAN YOUR SHIT SHOW IS BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WEREN'T HERE.

cool it brotha'

NICE CONTRIBUTION, FUCKHEAD.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT

You're mad, but you're not wrong, either.

I visited half Holla Forums for the first time in 3 years and I saw someone unironically use the phrase "People of color"… so yes I do.

Only downside is over spergs like>>652086

please stop

Same. On principle I won't go there regularly, though I did recently check it out to compare it's drawthread to ours. Obviously they have a lot more activity, and thus more art being done more often. But instead of giving up on my principles and going there fulltime, I started trying to do better here. If I have a point to say about a book, I storytime the whole fucking thing instead of one or two offending pages. If I like a book, I storytime it to get discussion, I encourage OC being made, I try to give good requests in the drawthread, and I try to have a real conversation with my fellow anons more often than simply trolling them and being a dick.

We are ABSURDLY smaller than 4/co/. As such, we deal with eachother specifically far more often. We should overall have a much better community than 4/co/, respect eachother more and not take the fact that we CHOSE to be here instead of somewhere else for granted. If more of us have that outlook, the board will be better for all of us.

Also, at least try and use the cropped version.

Was it a Dindu Lives Matter thread?

Never went back so i don't even know how the situation is there now.
Also there is nothing more refreshing than saying nigger.

nigger

teehee

/

At least I can freely talk about loli characters without triggering the mods.

Best version here

I was originally a /cgl/ seagull but 8ch's /cgl/ was dead so I came here. I don't get to see cute cosplay or jfash and sometimes people are kinda faggy, but it's better than 4ch /cgl/, and probably thus better than 4ch Holla Forums.
I mean, the last time I visited 4ch /cgl/, they were using Facebook speak and the WIP threads were slow and full of crap, and absolutely no sign of cattiness.
Man, I miss being catty…

That's because there are no mods.

r u a gril?

they start banning people for words now? i left that shithole before it got that bad.