After #Brexit, SLATE Columnist Jamelle Bouie Promotes Nonwhites As Globalist Firewall

After #Brexit, SLATE Columnist Jamelle Bouie Promotes Nonwhites As Globalist Firewall

In an odd way, the rise of nationalism is forcing the Left to abandon one pretense after another and admit what we already suspected they really feel. Of course mass immigration is bad for Western nations and that’s precisely why leftists favor it. Of course Conservatism Inc. despises its own constituents, which is why it is now actively trying to give the presidency to Hillary Clinton in order to squeeze a few more years of donations out of the gullible. And of course one of the purposes of mass immigration is to deconstruct nations in order to transform once proud countries into random collections of deracinated, impoverished consumers.

Jamelle Bouie sneers about #Brexit and Donald Trump:

Bouie argues global capitalism is upsetting “racial hierarchies” in Western nations because capital doesn’t respect race. Of course, this contention has a number of problems.

First, this isn’t some inevitable, directionless process, it is something deliberate and, critically, something limited to the West. Japan and South Korea are also important parts of the global economy, but you rarely hear arguments about why Asian nations need to abolish themselves in order to increase GDP by half a percent. Indeed, if present trends continue, one can only imagine the snickering by future Asian historians about how stupid Europeans were to believe prosperity requires abolishing the nation.

Second, Bouie accepts at face value the Narrative of “White privilege,” where “whiteness” constitutes certain benefits. Again, this is the assumption that someone other than racial liberals have been in charge of the West over the last half century. It’s important to remember that Bouie’s lecturing is simply an attempt to protect his own economic niche. Absent the myth of White oppression and White privilege, he doesn’t have a job.

Finally, Bouie suggests that while workers who vote for “nativism” shouldn’t have their views respected, progressives can still counter the backlash to global capitalism by increasing the social safety net. But this simply doesn’t make sense. Labor is a commodity. If the supply of labor is increased by an unlimited amount, workers of all races will continue to be impoverished. It will be a global race to the bottom, cynically justified with vague rhetoric from racial rent seekers like Bouie about “multiculturalism” and “diversity.”

As always, the same people lecturing us about “White privilege” are defending the interests of the most privileged people on the planet from nationalism, the one force which could stand in their way. But modern leftists are willing to utter destroy the workers of the world if it means the hated nations of the West are destroyed.

Brexit has not only revealed the hatred of Western elites for their own nations and peoples. It has not only revealed how our “liberal democracies” only like democracy if it produces the desired result. It has revealed shows that plutocratic globalism and multiculturalism are inextricably linked. It’s given us the despicable spectacle of supposed progressives crying that national independence shouldn’t stand in the way of the profits of George Soros.

You can’t call yourself an opponent of “the 1%” and simultaneously shill for mass immigration and open borders. If you care about workers, you’re either an immigration patriot or a liar.

twitter.com/ad_captandum/status/747800627737034752
vdare.com/posts/after-brexit-slate-columnist-jamelle-bouie-promotes-nonwhites-as-globalist-firewall
archive.is/DQruU

Other urls found in this thread:

qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/6_22_2016_15_16.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're just not hiding it anymore.

At least they're giving us plenty of ammo.

DEMOCRAT VOTER PLANTATION

This is all just so very exciting. What an age to be alive. It's stunning how most of the masses don't even realize what an exciting time they're living in. They'll find out soon enough I spose.

I think it's funny to see them admit it so straight up, but I wonder if the sheep realize to pull the wool from their faces.

A poll from today shows Trump being only 2% behind Clinton, which is within the margin of error.

qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363

I cant understand why any white could be a liberal when the entire movement only seeks to destroy the west and most of all whites.

This meme needs spreading. We need to get this out to the world and spread it like the rapefugees spread bubonic plague and AIDS.

Well shit, that sounds truly, actually racist, importing them like they're merchandise. Spread this shit.

Quinnipiac is one of, if not the most respecting polling institute

respected*

All polls are wrong.

I agree. But it's funny to me how the most respected poll is the poll that has Trump closest to Clinton. It says something about (((polling))) in general

didn't mean to sage

National polls do not even really matter. You need to look at swing states.

They're either flat out stupid, or too young and brainwashed to know any better.

Anyone past 30 who still believes so much bullshit that is against their own self interest and hasn't figured out that "white guilt" is a scam is clearly just stupid though.

I honestly think this election will be different. Hillary is a fucking criminal and I think that will cause a lot of problems for the Dems. They either will just continue what they are doing now, which will be harder as time goes along, or dump her for someone else like Biden. I think it depends on an indictment.
It's possible we can see a Trump landslide thanks to Democrat incompetence and being so far removed from the average American. That's what I hope for at least

The liberal press claimed that Jimmy Carter would easily win re-election, mere weeks before Ronald Reagan won the biggest landslide in US history.

The people on the Jew-dominated coasts think New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles are the entire country, not realizing that everyone in between those cities hates them and won't vote for their liberal bullshit.

man you guys could've named the board better because that is somewhat confusing

Polls aren't always wrong, this time four years ago the Obama/Romney national polling was incredibly accurate (obviously, it was a win/win for them).
This election has "extenuating" circumstances.
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/6_22_2016_15_16.html

The ammo doesn't really matter if the population numbers are as such where the White population cannot effect electoral change and simply refuses to fight because it remains obsessed with upholding a system sworn to its destruction.

You basically have to accept at face value that every current election poll is goosed or deliberately wrong for the purpose of gas lighting. I wouldn't put that past anyone, but even if that's true, if no one is willing to kill over it, then it may as well be completely legitimate.

Not even remotely close to the truth. The Midwest is home to some of the most liberal, virulently Marxist cities and bluepilled ZOGbots in the entire nation.

I'd argue that places like Madison, Chicago, Milwaukee, Omaha, etc., are worse than San Francisco.

Don't get your hopes up. You still have to awake the (white) masses before it is too late, and its probably already too late.

WE SHOULD BE MURDERING MINORITIES IN THE STREETS FOR PETE'S SAKE

This, truly a time to be alive. So much on the horizon.

Right. This is sort of the point that everyone who is quick to post: "FBI", "Chaim", "Moshe", etc., doesn't get.

We don't have any breathing room in the United States. The military nor Congress nor the President is going to fix anything for you. They are going to actively get in your way. It doesn't matter when the actual turnover date is for White minority status if electorally we have already reached that point.

It's our death or their's at this point and anyone telling you different is a shill.

If you look at the RCP polling averages and the states where people voted before Kasich and Cruz dropped out, you can see that Trump typically did better than expected.

True. States like Florida, Ohio, Virginia and Pennsylvania are the most important. It doesn't really matter when Trump is losing in the national polls by 3-5% when most of that support comes from areas with high minority populations like Southern California, New York City and Chicago.

Don't worry user, the person who wrote this article was just being sarcastic. They were joking.

I think there is a bit of a disconnect.
Most of the Anons who are not ready to physically take back our country live in the northern states. They don't know what it is like to be the white minority down here in the south.

I live in New Jersey and sometimes it's just crazy to hear some of the shit that gets kicked around on this site about "biding our time", etc. Maybe it's because NJ is a pretty good place to get redpilled on niggers, kikes, and asiatics all at once.

I guess the Hives of that general area demonstrate Jewry's true self.

In Texas, you can't even get hired at McDonald's if you don't "Habla Espanol". I fully expect a Texit if Hillary manages to rig the election. We will build the damn wall ourselves.

We are drowning in Mexicans.

This is why I'm going to learn every major western European language and move to whichever country uncucks itself first.

What do you mean by "biding our time"?

It's the narrative that permeates this board where if all we do is keep waiting, then social conditions would "radicalize" enough Whites into agreeing with our general line of thinking – while completely ignoring the exponential rate at which Whites are being subsumed in this country that makes gradual progress essentially a death sentence.

You can count on us here in the west. The spics flooded in in the 80's and have destroyed countless rural communities. I am charged to maximum rage capacitance 24/7.

WE

In my experience, blacks that immigrate from places like Kenya that aren't entirely third-world hellholes tend to be their best and brightest. Not like that's saying much when we're talking about Africans, but they usually know how to conduct themselves like humans, and they're typically educated enough to find themselves a good diversity-mandated position.

Then generational regression to the mean happens, and you've got a population of blacks living in your country that are 2 IQ points higher than in their home country.

Fuck, there needs to be armed resistance. I won't let this country become South Africa: Kill the Gringo Edition. For fucks sake, we need to go Turner Diaries on these kikes.

I disagree with this sentiment. You still have to prove how liberal people want Soros to get the shekels, and not that it's Soros who has figured out how to monetize liberal naivete and self-hatred to make tons of shekels.

Donald Trump is causing all the leftists to abandon any pretense of not being racists against whites.

We need more overt anti-white racism from them. The more the better!

Can we get them all to yell how much they hate whites?

They call it 'accelerationism' and it's a stupid fantasy and I'm pretty sure the people who promote this "plan" are from the JIDF. Even LARPers aren't sincerely that stupid.

That's not really authoritative now, is it?
no we don't
it's the definition of liberal
like that makes it legitimate earning all of a sudden.

Since IQ is largely heritable, this never made complete sense to me. I can get they might have lurking recessive traits for lower IQ, possibly even more so than a normal European. I just don't see you can believe in highly heritable intelligence and posit regression to the mean as well. You have to argue that IQ is less heritable for darkies and I don't know anyone has a large enough sample size. The lower IQ of minorities is more clearly explained by the fact that dim laborers and slaves were imported.

stopped reading right there

This, Trump has done what nobody could've possibly expected and took the mask off of every libtard just by running for president, and as a kicker is going to MAGA.

What's stopping ya? Go out and kill some.

Leftists seem to really overblow the Minority vote and neglect that White Americans are much more important than any black or mexican vote out there.

This is a wake up call to them considering Trump has tapped into Whites becoming ethnically aware. (((They))) like to say how unimportant White voters are but in reality if White voters voted in a similar way to Minority voters they could easily crush any left wing movement in the country

MY FUCKING SIDES

The waiting game solely depends on a prolonged economic collapse that crushes society top to bottom and the dindus/spics rising up en masse across dozens of cities basically killing white people.

Anything short of that and nothing will be done even if we're 1% of the population.

That would hold a lot truer if the White vote wasn't as fragmented as it is. Lot of denial about how White women vote and what they're voting for on this board. Same with the academic and capital class.

You guys put so much stock and faith in democracy and it's really dangerous. It's pretty clear you're still loyal to the postwar Order and just want to "fix" it.

k

Remember that's only said as demoralization and is the opposite of true.

at the moment thats our best bet, white people are way too fragmented like you said to go to war now, we'd be wiped out in our own countries when the dust settles, unless ~20% of the combat fighters are willing to genocide millions of their enemies, which i doubt you'll find.

I'm a minority in my area but it's not so bad. Asians are the majority here.

Madison maybe, but outside of the hipster enclaves and ghettos that every city in the west has Cities like Chicago, Milwaukee, and Omaha are filled with decent working class people.