So does anybody have an idea what the fuck actually goes on in north korea?

how is that country structured and what is life like etc? there is literally no information i can find, how the fuck do they keep it so secret and still have a population of millions of people?

is north korea zog? is it all one giant troll? why does nobody know?

Other urls found in this thread:

nknews.org/author-bio/?author=andrei-lankov
youtu.be/4NIe8DkyknM
youtu.be/ihUOHARC_Og?t=4935
squidtv.net/asia/north-korea/north-korea-001.html
imgur.com/a/Zntd9
imgur.com/a/zl28h
humanpains.com/tag/north-korea-concentration-camps/
armytimes.com/story/military/2015/04/23/sex-assault-prevention-cadets-army/26235135/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/army-rotc-program-allegedly-pushed-men-wear-high-h/
wiisglobal.org/2014/02/03/diversity-and-inclusion-imperative-for-the-u-s-militarys-future-success/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't seem THAT bad tbh fam.

I think we really are getting a lot of propaganda as to think its worse than it is.

Fuck your niggerspeak.

There are plenty of documentaries on YouTube. You’re killed if you leave because it’s a communist state. That’s all.

North Korean defectors tend to say it's very hard to get used to the lifestyle in South. They are seen as niggers speaking a weird dialect but that's not the main reason. Apparently the South Korean society is just too competetive when they are used to living under communism where most people are equally shit.

The defectors thus often move to live in western countries full of other shitskins so that they don't have to feel as outsider as in SK.

you'd have to be delusional to think it's anything more than a depressing shithole

There are tons of vids on youtube. Tons of photo albums from tourists.

here's a short vid that was taped there. its really difficult to get info out though

well i can see that based on the fact their GDP is like 50 billion compared to south koreas 2 trillion. im just wondering what the fuck their end game is and why they still exist if they are so shit.

Problaby this.

It's the only successful Communist government in the history of mankind. The CIA is covering it up so that the average Joe won't get any funny ideas about rising up against the establishment. One day our glorious immortal red savior will descend from his mountain-throne of skulls and destroy our enemies, comrade.

then why is their military equipment shit as fuck and why do they barely have any exports?

Living conditions would be similar to Eastern Europe countries.

it was sarcasm

s

Well first you have to look at its progenitors.

Soviets, Japan, and China.

Soviets had a pathological respect for East Asian culture, and loved to use propaganda- so you see most of the East Asian revolutionaries being allowed to deify themselves, as it was a tradition they were willing to accept, and it only added to their propaganda techniques.

For an example of this, look at Kyrgyzstan's recent trend of bridal abductions to cement marriages. For people known to dissolve cultures and churches, they happily remoulded them in their satellite regions.

Japanese brought nuclear testing, chemical warfare, and some harsh corporal punishment methods- the same stories of Japan's Unit 731 still go on in North Korea today.

Lastly- China.

The cold hearted and insane barbarity of Chinese cruelty and corporal pun punishment is a standard the North Koreans have modernized in a sense.

Instead of castrating the families of dissidents, they place them in forced labour camps.

They believe in a "seed of evil" that justifies them punishing entire families for one member's crimes.

Lately North Korea suffers foot shortages, so it would seem cannibalism has been on the rise.

Kim Jung Ill himself used to joy ride on a boat and abduct Japanese girls off the beaches and recondition them.

North Korean escapees tell horror stories, but mostly all they care about when out is food. They just love to eat, not much else concerns them.

At home they are for the most part awaiting their own day of the Rope, it doesn't matter so long as they can die together.

They actually do a lot of animation for foreign companies, as well as having produced on their own quality series Squirrel & Hedgehog.

They have sex slaves in uniform- similar to Japan and Nazi Germany's Joy Division; but with uniforms and dignity.

The D.M.Z. as nuked, no one knows by who, but the whole thing is radioactive still, but no one admits it.

Kim Jung ill's children mostly fled, one was even caught in Japanese Disney Land- Kim Jung Un was given position because he;s the only one that was loyal- it's likely he's mentally disabled on some level- not even Autism Spectrum, he looks like full-on brain development impairment.

Lastly, they are home to the International Friendship Museum, quite possibly the finest thrift store on Earth where all products are only for display. They refuse to let any foreigners in for fear of theft of these national treasures.

Reported.
>HURR I WAS ONLY PRETENDING
Reported.

Forgive the typographical errors, that was a lot to sum up.

It's probably the funniest place on Earth, and accepts tourists and expats a like.

They also export labour to Russia for logging.

I don't believe anything written in the Western press about Russia, North Korea or China anymore. They just play to stereotype, as they can't be bothered understanding a situation more complex than "evil dictators versus saintly pro-Western liberals".

Is that why all of them are manlets?

During the famines of 2013, North Koreans literally dug up dead bodies and ate them.

(checked)
DAMMIT CARLOS

Andrei Lankov lived there as a young Soviet graduate student, and now he teaches in Seoul.

He's an interesting thinker and writer, and a good counter to the neocons. I recommend his books, too.
nknews.org/author-bio/?author=andrei-lankov

Here comes the strasserists.

I personally greatly respect North Korea, and it's one of maybe four or five countries I would choose to NOT nuke if I was given control over firepower.
I'm not sure what's with Holla Forums's innate hostility towards anyone non-white. Should these gooks be allowed to reside in our white utopia? No (not that they'd want to). Do I want to immigrate there? Hell no. But I find many of their policies endearing and agreeable, and I wish them the best in their own little country. Their people are generally very commendable, and their exploits are entertaining to read about.

Japan and Germany didn't have sex slaves. Comfort women were paid prostitutes, volunteers. Joy division is a fiction story.

I'll admit, DPRK does have a lot of neat things. I think their leadership is really interesting, and I do recognize a lot of social coherence.

they have castes

if you're not in the right caste it's dogshit

otherwise it's like the standard of living Americans had in like the 1910s or so

thats about it

I'd like to know more about every place that isn't importing millions of stupid, violent shitskins every year too. Where are you, ebookman?

Pretty sure the Holla Forums book club guy is done

I hope not though

One thing they do have is leadership.

I'm not saying it's the right leadership,
but it's leadership.

Webm related

I should have added I find their country inspirational, too. The total purity and fascist behavior is really something to marvel and gawk at when you're stuck in the bowels of Arizona where 1 out of 4 people on the street is a drug abusing, violent degenerate.

Always true, but North Korea I think is that rare exception where they don't have to make shit up like they did with Gaddafi.

Also China is obviously fucked, their modern society just discovered pet ownership as a concept, the media picks on them because expatriated Chinese hate modern China and are fully Westernized like Taiwan.

They can't pick on Africa though because the U.S. and Europe are full of too many dumb niggers that are easily offended, and the worst of those easily offended niggers are white.

Food. Not foot, typo. They're manlets because they're malnourished. China has to spend billions to refit their armies because their standard of living has exceeded to the point their old standard for gear doesn't fit their well fed soldiers.

Fair point but the Nazis and the Kaiser troops were known to commit rape and abduct women as sex slaves, or so went the propaganda. It could easily be myth & legend.

But we know Japan certainly made use of sex slavery because of boreholes like Nanjing and the Philippines, and their standard of treatment for the Okinawans. That said prostitution in Japan was acceptable, but that was its own form of bondaged servitude.

Life in that Japan was nothing like those Halcyon days of the Taisho era.

Their commitment to their leader isn't just imaginary, they really are committed.

Short answer, no. Long answer, North Korea doesn't play ball with the jews. At all. You do the math.

The merchants have been peddling anti-NK propaganda for decades, their government is secretive as fuck, and they also tend to lie about themselves. It's impossible to know where the lies about Best Korea end and the truth begins. But you can be sure 99% of everything you've heard about them from kosher is a total lie.

*kosher sources, fuck

Looks alright tbh

Check out this guys videos

youtu.be/4NIe8DkyknM

I'd have respect for DPRK if they ditched the red banners and the rest of their communist ideals. Since they don't, I guess North Korea is really something to just look at.

Not that they can just ditch those things. There's too much rooted in revolutionary ideas and Kim Il Sung. It's just not something to see as ideal because of their revolutionary roots. I can see notice some good elements about them, like not being cucked by refugees. The problem is that the world is displaced and DPRK didn't follow.

Theorising here but assuming our media is even remotely truthful; the Best Koreans have been living difficult lives for a long time now. As we all know, hardship breeds better people.

That's where we're all from, right Holla Forums? We saw the shit first hand and had little option but to dedicate ourselves to higher ideals. The North Koreans (presumably) have it far worse than us. They might be a bunch of piss-poor peasants with no potential to advance in society, with no spare time and no way out; but they are still likely far happier than most of us are.

They love their leaders, genuinely I would assume, because they have no one else to trust. Its like the Europeans with their Monarchs a few centuries back; in general they were adored. They will love their families and actually have communities. Friends who know everything about each other; no hidden lives, no shameful secrets, no hard-won privacy or freedom. Again its pretty terrible, but at the same time because of that the people are likely far happier.

tl;dr: whole word is a mess

does there really need to be much propaganda made to show how bad NK is? It seems pretty obvious the place is a shithole.

To be fair, they are literally the most isolated country on the planet who cannot even trade yet are capable of what they are, I'm not talking about that ridiculous hotel either.

Here's another kicker, out of all the 200 or so nations in the world, they are one of the very very few who has a space program at all and have actually achieved shit.

They did this while the entire planet blockades them. That's fucking amazing.

Meanwhile dozens of other countries can't even get past their mudhuts.

I'm drawing this up to IQ. Like the gooks have the highest average IQ as a nation of any on the planet. They are the greatest proof on the planet. Race has to do with everything and we should force them to be an ally and powerful asset, especially against the chinks who they are having a falling out with.

Is it really that impressive? Surely they must be getting research and help from China and/or Russia?

I haven't heard of anything from NK that could be seen as impressive beyond the decades long charade of a nation they maintain and the insane level of forced discipline in the Rungrado 1st of May Stadium.

Everything I know about North Korea I know from the documentary Camp 14. The majority of it is about the heinous torture that goes on in the slave camps as described by someone who escaped one. At the end he describes what he saw of North Korea outside the prison and says he would go back despite the torture because life in South Korea sucks too. A guy who watched his mother get executed said he would leave capitalism if he could.

youtu.be/ihUOHARC_Og?t=4935

Are you fucking kidding? It's a racially pure, hyper-patriotic military state that aggressively tells globalists to go fuck themselves, rejects anything remotely (((progressive))), and has a jewish population of exactly zero.

With the exception of being non-white, Best Korea is everything the jews don't want a nation to be. They crank out propaganda against it fucking endlessly.

Is that DPRK internet television stream ever still active? Those were fun threads back a long time ago

I'm not going to say that everything in the documentary is wrong, but documentaries as a genre is pretty cucked fam. It's the liberals' and some on the former left's favorite form of propaganda.

There is this one ancient vice documentary, back from when it was only semi-cucked. That guy with the beard that once used to be a main figure for vice and that butthurt kike reporter which was kidnapped in Novorossiya the other year were searching for North Korean lumberjacks in Far East Russia. They did catch some and managed to get a dialogue before political officers scared them off. Basically these lumberjacks knew the state of their country, but from what I recall they were optimistic about the situation improving in their lifetime.

Then there was another ancient Vice documentary, where they got a nigger basketball player to go to NK with the team and they got invited into an unscheduled meeting with Kim Jong Un. It was back during the nuclear scare I think. They briefly discussed the socioeconomic state of North Korea and I think that Great Leader was saying that he envisions some privatization during his reign. This checks out with some other documentaries about NK, where small private common goods ventures were opened in special economic zones as a test.

The reason for economic stagnation and famous famines is complete economic isolation from the outside world. NK cannot be autarkic, because it's very mountaineous region devoid of any fuel. Farmland is sparse. It wouldn't be that much of a problem, if only NK could trade for their goods with other states. That is, the farmland cannot be used effectively due to lack of fuel. Earlier they traded with Soviets and Chinks for fuel and they could match SK's economy part for part until the 80s, when the Soviet Union started falling apart. Fuel stopped coming, China stopped caring and NK was ultimately isolated in the same way as Cuba. One can say, but why does NK use fuel for its military instead of farming? After all, it has some third largest military force in the world, or fourth? Somewhere in top 5. For obvious reasons, proved recently by Arab Spring, NK cannot let its guard down. Military is absolutely essential for NK's survival as a state. As it is, NK is basically unconquerable thanks to their enormous military and mountaineous terrain, even though their military has ~100 days worth of fuel for offensives. Ultimately, they use sparse resources fairly well because they still exist as a state and people are compliant, nationalistic even.

Interesting thing about North Korea is, thanks to the fact that they are not at all controlled by the kikes, they can develop a stable economy and even a prosperous one. What's more interesting is that, entire NK serves as a slush fund for the leadership. This means that NK is actually much more dangerous than other many states because their usable capital is huge.

But NK did ditch many commie symbols regarding Lenin and Marx, including commie ideals from their constitution. They replaced communism with some sort of strange admixture of communist symbols and nationalism. Entire Juche ideology promotes "self reliance" for the state and the individual alike. They somehow chemo'ed the communist cancer of the past era and due to the requirements dictated by outside world, they grew into a nationalist state.

Juche is still strong with communistic symbols. They still have ceremonies promoting communist ideas and have women dressed like soldiers.

Even the USSR had a lot of things that looked nationalistic, such as military parades and being homogenous.

I'm aware that DPRK is better compared to the modern world, but that doesn't mean we should model after them.

I just imagine everyone in the democratic people's republic of best Korea are all like that 'troll' twitter account.

Apparently the DPRK has completely legalized marijuana, maybe that's why they look so happy all the time.

Communist nostalgic themepark for China and totally controlled by China. The sole reason why DPRK does not have functioning long range missile systems is that China wills it so. If the DPRK actually went full retard and commenced a strike or "retaliated' then China would issue repeated, frantic apologies, invade DPRK and slowly torture the Kim family to death on Chinese television to satisfy the western elites.

If there's one thing China DOES NOT FUCKING WANT its NATO having a military base and a seaport at their backdoor and will go at huge cuckoldry lengths to prevent something like that from happening. Korea will never be unified under any flag so long as the current Chinese government exists.

Looks like it, and it's just as kektastic as ever

squidtv.net/asia/north-korea/north-korea-001.html

I'll just leave this here.

Considering North Korea is a mountainous piece of shit stuck between South Korea and China, with no real friends in the world and full of starving, brainwashed peasants who live in constant fear under a legitimately insane and brutal despot, it's not pretty to say the last. I've read articles about how their utterly inept leadership has led to their land teetering on the edge of ecological collapse, and how there's a strong possibility that the military will eventually, hopefully, overthrow the Il regime. Honestly I think it's the biggest humanitarian crisis of our time. Some 22 million-odd people trapped under the closest approximation to 1984 we hopefully ever get to while the world watches in horror because nobody wants to deal with the repercussions of dismantling the farce of a state that's become the modern North Korea.

Is NK China lite or SK?

I always get them confused.

North Korea is China-Lite, although even then I wouldn't entirely agree with that. More of a buffer zone between China and the West. China influences their government to make sure they don't go full retard, but the North Koreans live under their own special brand of crazy.

South Korea is America-Lite.

Why haven't (((we))) freedomed NK yet?

I had some decently looking white man ask me for some "fix a flat", said he'd been in a hit and run. Really good, noncaring pitch.

Told him no. I was finishing up detailing my car and decided I would drive real quick to see if he had an actual flat and would give the fix a flat and a ride - put Holla Forums in the real world and help my fellow white man.

drove and saw him smoking at a bus stop just hanging out, no sign of a car.

At least I got to see some fat fuck keel over and die at that very bus stop from heat stroke as I called the police to give the description of that faggot for smoking meth (devilish).

Paramedic showed up instantly as a Border patrol truck used their radio to instantly call after they rendered first aid.

Drugs are destroying us.

2 reasons:
Jokes aside, NK's military is extremely powerful, and they could completely level South Korea's Capitol (which is just 30 miles from the DMZ) with artillery alone within a few hours.
It could also lead to war with China, who are doing everything in their power to keep the DPRK afloat.

Why are commies such shit?

That would be all the countries who don't dare defy the multi-billion dollar holocaust industry.

Are there any good Communist countries?

First time I heard about this. Any sources?

I believe it.

Nah.

I've got my eye on you

Because WWIII

North Korea but it's communist only in name.

Not from what I see;

You tried to freedom NK 60 years ago but ended up getting rekt by Chinks. Now, I'm pretty sure the Chinese wouldn't come to aid NK if you tried to freedom it, but the North Korean army is so powerful invading the country would be harder than beating the crippled Germany in 1944-1945. They may not have the technology but they have over half a century if propaganda and motivated army.

Also, if someone tried to invade NK they'd probably start shelling Seoul right away. That's why South is not particularly interested in active war with their brothers.

This. I wouldn't call NK's military "Extremely powerful", just extremely devoted and suicidal. It would be a new Gulf War if we ever went to war with them, but they would definitely do a shit ton of damage to South Korea before we could stop them. If they had any short-to-mid-range nukes on-hand to fire that we couldn't stop, they might even fuck up Japan.

come on, user

Sorry I'm not a sociopath

BASED DPRK

Awesome

DPRBK

Uh-huh sure

The gook lives don't matter. What matters is the result.

It's alright user, we're here for you

This. They limit parents to like 2 children.

Also, the number of dead and wounded Americans is actually on par with the Chinese considering the amount of overall troops in war. Not exactly a success on amerikike part, that war.

That's not a victory, more of a stalemate.

come on now

So you want Best Koreans to overthrow their government, which would most likely result in the entire country joining the (((global community))) and getting utterly pozzed? lel

They have to worry about being able to sustain themselves before they can worry about globalism and liberalism.

Oh ignore the gay shit at the end of the pyramid, this was the only decent-looking model I could find. You get the gist of it.

Maslow was a kike.

probably not if you are being honest user

That doesn't mean his research and studies aren't valid.

I don't understand how most of the things at the top of the pyramid are needs. Although some of them are needs BEFORE you can achieve the lower items, assuming you have to provide the lower items yourself

Sure, you can say that.

Just don't use it to push humanism.

Their government sustains them well enough to keep them from revolting. That's really all that counts.

You literally wish for a decent and intelligent race of people to remain poor and starving because of that? Are you actually retarded? Surely you can refrain from Nazi LARP for 3 seconds?

Niggers live without facts and morality, are you a nigger? Why is this even a discussion, especially on pol?

not an argument

That's besides the point. I only meant to point out that something like this pyramid model has to do with humanitarianism. It could be used for exactly that line of thought.

It wasn't an argument. Just look out for jewry in higher education, is all.

NK would be better off as a glowing crater than becoming yet another multiculti, progressive, current year abomination.

Some things are worth being poor and starving for.

Looking at the state of Western culture you would make an equally valid point about nuking ourselves.

The biggest obstacle to North Koreans upon freedom would be development and integration with South Korea. The fact that you jump the gun with that bullshit speaks volumes about the uselessness of Holla Forums Nazi LARPing, or just your projection of your own desire for self destruction.

Sure, Schlomo. Let's look at it from a purely positivist perspective without ideological or "irrational" instinctual ethnopatriotic sentiments.

As user said:

Is that blind irrational and self destructive idealism for idealism's sake? On first look it sure does look like that but if you try to fathom the long terms consequences of multi-culti as practiced by the EU you will soon realize that at best the Middle East and at worst Subsahara Africa are the future of what formerly was by far the most rapidly advancing and achieving continent in human history, especially since even the notion of positive eugenics on the mongrelized brown mass of Europe's future populations is enough to trigger a homicidal angry mob of egalitarian ideologues.

No shit, a couple of nukes would be a wakeup call for us Europeans.

As opposed to believing in-state propaganda that has ended up being straight up lies time and time sgain.

Defeatism like that is what causes shit to never get done.

More likely "it's better to purge a mess and start over than let it fester".

And you know that how? Because YOUR (((state)))'s propaganda told you so.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you trying to tell me that not wanting to be starved and killed by a tyrannical state is better than the idealism of progressing to a 1st world nation? South Korea isn't an multicultural nation too, so what the fuck are you talking about.

Because people sneak in cameras and secondary video cards to show real images of the desolate streets and starving people in North Korea instead of their uncanny valley acts they put on for journalists and tourists. Bash MSM all you like. Doesn't make nk any less shit.

Sanctions

That sounds like a truth. Not.

Yeah, there are plenty of documentaries on Jewtube - and most of the ones I've seen (mostly Vice shit and some stuff about the people who got out) just don't make it seem the way its often propagandized - its not the 100%-gulag shit a lot of people seem to think it is, its more in-line with the late-80s Soviet urban zones.
Shitty, sure, but not the 'everyone is starving to death and if you don't clap with the appropriate rhythmic frequency you are sent to break stones for the rest of your life while your family is summarily executed' shit many people (especially liberals) seem to believe it is.

Communism is shit though, you got that dead fuckin' right.

Does anyone have the

parody video?

Nice meltdown NKIDF shill. Hope your family doesn't get sent to the labor camp for you failing to hide the truth about your shithole of a country.

I fucking hate Vice, but… The final scenes speak to what I'm talking about.

Nice reflexive ad hominem, you brainwashed goy.

Also I thought Best Korea had no internet. :^)

Because you totally had an argument in your wild projections. Go shill for your shitty commie hellhole somewhere else.

Good goyim can only think in absolutes, user.

Of course. You are just to stupid, brainwashed and circumcised too realize what the argument was in that projection which indeed was projection but not from an angle your lolbergtarian autism would allows you to notice.

At least in NK starving is considered bad. US shithole of a country is happy that poor starve, because muh free market motivation.

North Korea is just the marxist NWO's pet red puddle that gets rowdy and takes the spotlight when their food is taken away. Every once in a while when they need a distraction from their shit that went too public.

And on the other hand they're Disinfo: The Country.
Look goy, communism can come to power only by force! Communism can only take the form of red banners, kalashnikovs and Dear Leaders!
No, cultural marxism, LGBTBBQFIFAUNWHO "equality" and political correctness is not soft communism! Why would you think that! Get back to work earning me shekels and worshipping your faggot king nigger with his tranny female wife!

Your shitty image applies equally to communism. What's the point of savings when you can't buy shit with them? What's the point of having admittedly decent wages when there's nothing to buy, because all the good shit is hoarded by the party apparatus, even the shit you make in a fucking factory every day, you ain't getting that stupid goy.

Capitalism works, but it shares the same problem that is at the core of communism. Jews.

t. some fag who grew up in the ruins of USSR

[citation needed]. Do you honestly think Kim Jong Niggerfaggot cares at all if his serfs starve to death?

Confirmed fucking retard. There are absolute fuck tons of soup kitchens, NGOs, non-profits etc. that feed people. Almost everyone in USA thinks starving is bad you god damn mongoloid.

You'll only labor eternally for meager wages if you're fucking stupid.
Otherwise you'll labor eternally for good wages, or better yet start a business and get other people to be your wagecucks. You can't do that in communism. You're guaranteed to be a wagecuck for life, except for no wages at all.

Almost everything wrong with capitalism in the US at the moment (cronyism, lobbying, MSM, corporatism etc.) is basically just because of the Jews.

That animation and art style looks so fucking familiar.

At least in the US, starvation is incredibly rare. Even if you're homeless and have no job, food banks exist and can feed you until you get back on your feet.

Not really, nk students get to pick STEM or street sweeping. That explains more than IQ

Sounds like a 80s or 90s anime intro, pretty badass.

There are shitloads of hobos in the US though and I seriously doubt downright starvation in Best Korea is as bad and widespread as (((western media))) are presenting it to be.

Doesn't negate what he said.

Subsahara is receiving trillions of aid annually and it is in a perpetual state of overpopulation, starvation and technological regression ever since the Whites left.

Not to mention their developmental and infrastructural regression. Ever since "da wait devil" left SA's and Zimbabwe's HDI and GDP are skydiving when North Korea manages to have a formidable military and a rudimentary space and nuclear program despite decades of global embargo and the commie foundation of their state and economy.

Notice the number of cars ? Yes, 90% or more of civilians do not have access to them.
Read a book on refugees from NK to SK and their stories.
It was the same shit that happened during socialism in eastern europe, but worse and with asian disdain for human life.

Gee I wonder why. Its almost as if most of the developed world has an embargo on them. Freedom of travel would be nice, but they can get to and from work using public transit or walking. Its not like North Korea has massive oil fields.

You know that cars, especially in a country without automobile industry, are a generally considered a luxury, right?

They do travel on foot. A ton. Their train system was also incredibly fucked along with their public transport.
Some stories decribed trains not coming for weeks and people being forced to walk home for days or buy bycicles.

Don't you try and tell me that NK isn't responsible for the embargos that it got on it's head.
They have bad relations with the only country that bothers to send them aid in times of a crisis - China, imagine their attitude towards other foreign countries.

Its strange, but North Korea almost seems more "normal" than any western country.

You are making your globalism fetish a bit too apparent, Schlomo.

The western powers are doing the same thing to Russia but Russia is so massive geographically than it can manage without. North Korea is half of a peninsula.

Its no surprise that they don't get along well with China. Nobody gets along well with China

We need another North Korean Tv Thread.

Lets take a quick trip down south to South Korea where we can see the marvels of globalism. Featured is the famed South Korean jawbone art, constructed from the shaved jaw bones of hundreds of insecure and effeminate South Koreans. Truly the North looks foolish for rejecting this. Those fools even go hungry sometimes! Pathetic.

One thing N Korea does well is keep western poz out, holding on to tradition. Trade off is no freedom and poverty but in the fucking (((current year))) its almost seems worth it.

Oh yes, goy. Of course. Split your country in half and isolate one part. Then brag abut how great life in isolation is.
You know, what ? Split germany to east and west again and build a wall.
Then cut off all trade with west germany and create rabid hate between east and west germans.

Surely that is that is the best way to fight globalism.

But that is exactly why it is a bad thing for countries that small.
I'm from eastern europe, Bulgaria. Back during our own socialism we had NK citizens over for a visit, on some sort of socialist exchange program. My grandmother and her family had to accomodate a NK student for a while because the government said so. Refusal meant labor camp for years and property seizure.
The guy would pray to the picture of his leader of that time every day. Upon leaving he left the portrait as a gift.

They are still doing that over there.

Yes they have thier values preserved somewhat. But they are a nation split in two warring pieces.
Nothing to brag about.

And all of those pictures? Every camera man has designated people to accompany and entertain him.
Enough people got arrested for not filming the right things over the past few years.

The life of a civilian there is very similar to the life of a communist or socialist during said regimes in the soviet block.

Nothing to brag about.

oy vey im kvetching in my seat

how can these poor goyim get along under such an oppressive government

Norkboos don't want to see this, so here.

In the decades after the war, the North Korean economy actually greatly exceeded that of the North. However, most of their land is unsuitable for agriculture, and they experienced some pretty severe famines when fuel supplys dried up. This is when North Korea got the reputation for being a bunch of starving peasants. The reality is that life for the average peasant in North Korea is not easy. In a sense, North Korea experienced a return to normalcy from a historical perspective. Famines strike, and people go hungry. Sometimes people die.

Looks like the same time period as

That was decades ago when the really severe famines struck.

Here, you fucking gook. North Korea has a strong industrial economy. Why don't you trade with them?

It doesn't help that North Korea has to fund the largest standing army per capita on earth and massive weapons research programs to avoid being invaded.

South Korean effeminate gooks managed to develop their economy with big swinging American dicks behind their backs

i think these stories suffer from the "auschwitz testimony" syndrome

Not defending him or anything but it was 2004
I dont think Nork is as bad as some make it out to be, but socially-wise in terms of basic resources they are no better than most africoon countries
Then again being isolated grants no favours either

In all fairness I would like to split my country in half and isolate the parts from each other if the other half was South Koreans.

thats just not true man. ive actually been to africa and can assure you that their living conditions are much worse. south koreans sometimes go hungry because the world refuses to trade with them, but they live with decency for the most part. africans never go hungry because the world gives them free food, but they live in disgusting slums. the normal african method of trash disposal, if they dispose of trash like plastic and aluminum foil at all, is to burn it in their back yard (yard being a small patch of dirt.)

It's not just food shortages. Access to computers, modern devices, quality of health services, transportation, communications, access to information, tv and radio channels.

The NK equivalent of pollacks are guys with private anthennas that listen to foreign news on fobidden channels late at night, in order to not get cought.
They tell each other jokes against the leader in private or get send to camps.
This is the same shit we had during socialism in eastern europe.

This is the book I read before.
None of the stories in it are pretty. They are truly africa tier.
And it's not just the post war decades. The escapees have recent stories.

Are you guys forgetting the brewing conflict NK and SK had that was last summer ? A year ago ?
It ended with requests for food aid by NK.

Food aid in 2015. This doesn't bother you at all ?

They could have at least kept some basic trade. They didn't even do that.

That's because his whole experience over capitalism was Israel of the Far East.

By the way read the book. It's interesting if you've never dealt with the reality under socialism.

As you can see from these pictures and my personal testimony, life in America is very hard. We live in horrible slums and the police often kill people for no reason. The government promises us certain rights, but they throw us in prison if we choose to exercise them. The food they give us is poisoned to keep us weak and docile. Education is so outrageously expensive that most people are irreparably indebted. My grandmother was shot six times by police when she was only 9 years old.

user in burgerland you could fuck off to another state or fuck off to another part of the world.
The north koreans that do so, put their lifes on the line to jump the border and not just their wallets.

Just like 'nam after the war they do in the most decentralized rural parts.

I'm very anti-commie, but for North Korea I make an exception because of their extraordinary circumstances. I make this exception 1) because they are not international socialists (jewish commie pawns), but are actually national socialists 2) if they weren't the way they are they were be invaded and utterly destroyed. their men would die by the gun, the women would be raped and gutted in the streets, the babies would be dashed against the cement. it would be ten times worse than Iraq, with no cameras and no liberal sympathy. they need a socialist state to maintain their massive military, without which they would surely die

Probably leagues better than Detroit and majority black/muslim areas in the US and EU respectively.

That's african-tier, yes the niggers get everything in their dirty hands but some of them dont have that or dont know how to get it
Norks can't get them due to land and isolation, plus they get a lot of help from China and Russia (and some economical indirectly from Sooks)

Now they do have balls and skills to build decent stuff, but many of those were made in the old days by soviet engineers. These days i bet Norks do it by themselves but it was not the case long ago

Socially-wise in basic resources i mean, if we go to social interactions and behaviour i have no doubts they are better than negroes, mostly because you REALLY have to try to be worse than them

Already tried that.

The autism is overwhelming.

Despite the propaganda they are a country which exists because China lets them and they counterfeit tons of US currency.

Their head of state is a literal corpse and they are ruled by his grandson, who lives a life of luxury comparable to the top 0.1-0.01% in the free world.

They have gulags all throughout the country where political prisoners and any children they have (including those who are born in the camps) are worked to death.

The images of beautiful cities are propaganda, the buildings sit empty (they aren't even finished on the inside, as a several people who went for the marathon they hosted a few years ago found out after they got lost). The streets have few cars on them except for photo shoots and almost everything is old and dirty, all you need to do is go on google maps and look at the satellite photos to confirm this. Looking just now large portions of Pyongyang appear to be densely populated slums.

If their country was so good they wouldn't have to worry about people leaving, yet many risk slavery at the hands of people smugglers or capture (which means a stay at a gulag for 'reeducation' or your place in a mass execution) in order to escape the country.

You know about hikhikomori disease, right? The well known phenomena in Japan, which was forced to bow its knee to global empire? Well Japan made the most of it, and did the best it could in the brave new world, took advantage of everything it could to build its industry and make life good and easy for its people. And you know what? Japan is dying.

They gained every material luxury imaginable, but lost their spirit. South Korea is followingly closely behind. You don't need me to explain to you that the west is already lost.

So why is life hard for Koreans? It was a choice their fathers made.

The North Korean propaganda machines is pretty fucking based at least. I didn't realize this video was from North Korean until they referenced 'Our Glorious and Eternal Leader'.

Super-shocking how based this NK 'Propaganda' is.

They even started mutilating their dicks after the Americans too

Is that a fucking subway train from East-Berlin in the fourth picture?
What the fuck

That's debatable under the definition of dying
Japan is densely populated and restoring itself into "acceptable levels" of population numbers is not bad at all
Now we both know it's not because they are planning to do that, but because men and women are being asexualized, how much will it take for women to be serviceable again or for men to grab a bitch is another thing, but dying it is not, many countries would throw money at insane levels for them to be depopulatd fast and peacefully

Their country isn't good. It's the best one can have with a background of communism, a constant struggle to retain their sovereignty and national pride a global embargo enforced by (((merchants))).

They are living in hardship but they have much more decency than good goyim countries and their bubble economies, especially compared with their southern talmud-reading kike-wannabe "muh 6gorillion comfort hookers"-crying sneaky gooks.

Nigga the last time their HDI was calculated (in 1995) it was at 0.776. That's higher than Turkey, Bosnia, Mexico and Ukraine even today.

They sure look like enjoying that, am i right
I like them but they could redirect their funds in a much better way

Friend of mine was on a weeklong vacation there just couple of weeks ago.

From what i gathered it didnt look bad and from pics looked quite nice to be honest but then again they had a strict schedule and obviously couldnt go anywhere the guide didnt take them to so obviously they couldnt just go out and explore and perhaps find bad stuff.

imgur.com/a/Zntd9
imgur.com/a/zl28h
Pics from his trip above if you just want to check how the "tourist-approved" areas look like atleast.

Japan is dying, my friend. The real problems are going to set in for them soon. Its called the "2030" problem. That's when the parents of all the hikhikomori are going to start dying. There are entire villages empty of children in Japan. There will be no one to pay taxes to feed and clothe the millions of hikhikomori who can't even manage to leave their rooms. Japan wisely chose not to import tens of millions of foreigners to put this off another generation like the west did, but the fact of the matter is that Japan as we know it now is doomed. In Japan there is a concept, where you have the face value of things, and then the real truth underneath it. Both are understood. At face value, the Japanese know not to panic and not to lose face, but the truth is that they are utterly fucked if they continue as they are. In fact they won't be able to continue as they are if they went to continue to exist. There needs to be a social revolution in Japan. If that were to happen Japan would become an international pariah state like North Korea, just like they were before WW2, and they won't have the resources to sustain themselves without expanding, like they tried to do in WW2. But Japan has a fuckton of US military bases, which they are not subtly trying to get rid of. Will they? Who knows? Japan is in for tough times.

The only reason Japan was completely and utterly destroyed by an invasion is because they got nuked a few times.

You mean cut back on their military and get invaded from the South?

They can always import White labour. That would both save both the economy and make anime real.

No, cut back useless shit like short-range missiles (long range are okay) and build/integrate shit
Like pointed, old shit form other places
There's no wrong repairing and integrating old stuff, making romanesque streets out of stone or even with compressed earth
You can build cities with cheap shit and scraps, good cities too, and many places beg others to take their old shit, you just need cargo boats

Nowadays those ways are called "green architecture", but shamefully jews and hipsters stole its original concept to make it literally green due to vegetation and with stupidly expensive tech that hasn't been proven yet

For all that you need experts and good planners, and if norks can support a luxury train like in Goldeneye, then why not a couple of folks that will work on cheap, reliable urbanism and also train some fresh gooks

I don't know what's the deal with hating old-style construction if we live in the cheapest era to build it, and norks can use some of their forced labour camps to build it free of charge

Two countires without the industrial revolution, gave countries with mordern weapons a big headache…

China provides them with tons of stuff simply because they want NK to keep existing since they act as a buffer state against any potential US backed invasion from SK.

Not to mention there are SK owned factories which operate in NK territory, they are far from isolated.

Yea, because you can totally trust figures provided by countries like North Korea. I bet you also believe the Beijing pushed lie that China has had steady 5% growth for the past 30 years.

A friend of mine has been to northern China for business several times, on one occasion he was near the NK border and the guide he had was telling him about how the tourist NK is a massive contrast to how NK actually is to the point where there was an element of fear in their voices.

They chose their path, they had several people rise up to try and make things right but were ultimately ignored (pic related).

yeah if any of you white english teachers are of any indication, you coming here would be like those filthy chinks, but only paler
fuck off, we'd rather sink these isles than let you foreigners take over

Yes, you repeated what i said with "asexual generation"
Now, like i also said, Japan cannot expand at this rate, but, why the fuck should they expand at all?
They only need to fuck and look for reliable ways to replenish their food supplies

That's all, fuck the old folks, a small pension should suffice unlike their current 80% pensions
Their infrastructure is still there, their genes still have 20+ million carriers, there's no immediate danger of getting culturally enriched (if they dont poke China that is), what problem can be bigger than those?
Nuclear power supporters are getting cucked by Fukushima (that looks like was a jew exploit) but if they look at it closely, they will jump to support it again

I agree with the social revolution, like i said women need to think long and hard what they should be, and men need to get it long and hard to have kids

The problem here is about a country that looks calm when he's suicidal, not about a country that is poisoning itself fast or about a country that's about to get assaulted by other

all of which were shutdown recently as part of the latest sanctions from SK

no one wants to contract work to NK because they have rock-bottom credibility

They're not just asexual. They aren't capable of basic human functioning. There are millions of people, mostly currently young men, in Japan who cannot even leave their rooms, much less carry on conversations or work for a living. If all of them were booted out and forced into forced labor right now they could probably recover, but how is Japan going to handle millions of 40 year old NEETs who haven't had a real conversation with anyone other than their parents in decades. The people themselves have become dysfunctional.

In that case they would be fucked even more than North Korea. There are 128 million mouths that need to be fed on a 70% mountainous group of islands the size of California.

They will probably just focus on robotics or propose an apartheid-tier foreigner residency policy. Whites don't speak their language or understand their culture, and are still impulsive, violent, prone to crime and have weak work ethic (60 hour workweek, anyone?) when compared to the native Japanese (really the only white country with the same murder rates as the Nips is Iceland), so they only way you would get the public to accept mass immigration is with segregation.

False. Why do you think the last time they got an HDI rating was in 1995? Foreigent can't come and collect data from there anymore.

Hey faggot, progressivism didn't always mean kike degeneracy.
Theodore Roosevelt was a progressive because he didn't want meat packing companies to sell rotten fucking meat.

Right now, Japan is able to carry on economically because of international trade. However their demographic problem necessitates drastic social action. Unfortunately they could not institute such social programs without becoming an international pariah state like Russia, Iran, or North Korea. Russia is able to sustain itself because its geographically massive and has access to tons of natural resources. However Japan is an archipelago without good agricultural land and without access to many natural resources, like North Korea. Therefore Japan will be depend on a patriarch state, like NK is with China, or Japan will need to expand and gain access to natural resources since nobody will trade with them. China is currently doing this by using its massive weight to force other countries into its sphere of influence, and by colonizing other countries with its 30 million excess men. So China has a solution, Russia has a solution, NK has a patriarch. The only Japanese patriarch could be America, and America is getting pozzed right now. If Trump doesn't win, Japan can forget about having an ally in America, but rather will have an enemy on its own soil.

Japan is FUCKED. Its gonna end up being, take migrants and get pozzed, let your millions of hikhikomori starve to death or put them into "inhumane" forced labor and become a pariah state, expand and gain access to natural resources independent of (((global trade)))… not any easy options. Who knows.

Of course the other option is to do nothing and become an insignificant third world country… but then your poor, poor people will probably Japanese Spring you and institute a globalist faggot state.

How about cutting pensions more and more as it becomes more unsustainable to keep so many old people, and letting the ones that can't go back to work starve to death instead?

The government classifies them according to severity. There are several million who could probably re enter the workforce right now if lots of easy jobs were available and there was a lot of social pressure for them to do so. The are officially about a million "severe" hikhikomori who are probably unhireable, even right now.

Like I said, the real problem is going to be when their parents start dying in 15 years and there are millions of 40 year old NEETs who aren't educated, aren't skilled, have zero social ability, and have no redeemable qualities whatsoever. At that point the only real option is letting them starve to death or forcing them into legitimate slave labor, because there is no way Japan will have a population capable of sustaining them unless taxes get fucking ridiculous, like France-tier 90% taxation, but for everybody.

But even if your plan was implemented, NOW, as it needs to be, there would still be at least a million irrecoverable useless eaters no matter what they do.

This is also assuming that the Japanese aren't under reporting the incidence of hikhikomori, even though they are known to do that with crime statistics.

That's what they did in the old days, but japs being the sick fucks they are when they ritualize their traditions, went to some lenghts to make it "cooler"
There was even a very famous movie about it, the title escapes me but it was about a dude who had to carry his mother to the top of a mountain for her to be "taken by nature"

Sooks mandate a forced service period for all its men, Fingolians too
It's not "inhumane" in their cases, and they do it for several reasons, but it helps make their men a little more social and disciplined
Problem is America being scared of the jap "glorious steel folded over 10000 times" army going at it and recreating 731 again, along with using it as a mid-ocean army base

In this case like accordingly explains, the only way out is forced service with some implicit (but secretely the main focus) labour
And in the end of the day not everyone will save themselves, but no pain no gain, it has to be done sooner or later, and the depopulation of many non-consumers will only increase jobs

It's a tough problem, no doubt, but it's very slow and with a good plan you can tackle it very well. There's no risk of mass genocide, complete environmental holocaust, leech-like radical splinter cell aftermath group that will poz societies or total tech/knowledge burning, unlike many other countries i know in the west :^)

I'm all for forced labor. I think it would be a good thing, if it were done well, with an emphasis on self-improvement. China does this with its NEETs, when they're young. Teenage pre-hikhikomoris are often enrolled by their parents in government masculinity programs, where they basically live like little soldiers and theres an emphasis on treating "computer addiction." The real problem of course is that modern life is hard, and there are lots of easy escapes.

I have a theory that it's a decent place to live if you follow the rules, but the west doesn't want anyone knowing how well a dictatorship runs.

Who cares about what Best Korea does.

What the fuck goes on in China?

Fifteen minutes to name the jew. Nice.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

How are you going to get anime-tier diversity and aesthetic genes without delicious white meat? ( ° ʖ °)

Commit Sudoku at once!

see

No sources off hand, I heard it from a conspiratorial radio guest that was lying out his ass 2/3 of the time, but some Koreans I've met did confirm that it was indeed nuked but they still don't know by who.

The radio guest blamed Japan, so that's what I had suggested at the time to them.

Interesting but
Sounds crazy
Maybe Norks did a proto Tet offensive and crossed the river to Seoul at full speed, and America got scared and threw them a cleanser, then went North and China/USSR got mad as hell for that overkill and threw their big meat at America (dust bombs, prototype jet fighters), until they reached the radioactive jungle between Pyong and Seoul, AND then called it quits because they had no naval power to jump that place due to America flanking both waters

Who knows, but that's very interesting, another dirty secret in the closet for America if true

My mother knew a woman who, as a little girl in WW2-era France, got to experience the full force of German soldier penis. Not an SS. It's to be expected in war. People are animals with barely controlled lusts. That's why a properly disciplined military force doesn't permit those things. Of course, such a military force has probably never existed.

China must rule Asia with an iron fist, including Japan. They are unpozzed, not liberal.
China is being successful where Japan failed.

As for US, they are not a country of Asia, so we shouldn't be even considering them. Fuck them. They put pressure on UK to stay on the EU and they got curbstomped. And they think they have anything in terms of pressure on gooklands…

The Kra Channel will get built on Thailand and Americans are impotently assblasting anal retentiveness.

jerkin the gherkin at 0:25

you mean korean /x/ posters?

China has absurd amounts of fertile land and the region's biggest port
Japan doesn't have either and still became competitive

top kek this shouldn't make me laugh so hard. yea the french were getting mad as hell about germans cucking them. german military did their part to prevent it, because STDs spreading became a problem as lots of germans visited a few french whores, but ultimately when you think you might not be alive tomorrow, muh dicking seems like much more of a biological imperative

o shit son you dont know what youre saying

japan would nuke their entire archipelago off the map before they let the chinks take it

Wrong, China still trades with them even though it is illegal.

then move there

Fuck your international "laws"

高山低頭,海水讓路

生為空特人,死為空特魂

The mountain bows! The ocean gives way!

Love as warrior spirits, die as warrior spirits!

The ladies LOVE their Dear Leader

God, Holla Forums is fucking retarded sometimes

Norks name the Jew

White man BTFOs the Norks

shills detected…how about some other photos?
humanpains.com/tag/north-korea-concentration-camps/

Norks mourning the death of the previous Dear Leader. Long live Dear Leader!

it's so hard to get any real photos since tourist only have access to controlled zones

Here are some old pictures of peasants from the famine.

The generation that lived through the last famine is coming of age now.

Reminder that peasants get neglected during famines because the state has to support the largest military per capita in the entire world without wavering

Here are some peasants. They don't look extremely unhappy. There are diffucultes, but the people must endure hardships and sacrifice for the continuation of the race

oy vey look at dese nazis

It's how Germany would have looked like had the Strasserists taken power.

lol

==Hail Dear Leader!

Glory to the women of Best Korea!

That's so sad. Surely the jews could more efficiently utilize the resources there. Let's go die, fellow Americans.

They really hate Americans

Yes! How dare they abuse their citizens like that! We should invade them at once and kill them all

Smart move by the parents and the government.

Russians and other slavs do this too but the media won't stop kvetching whenever its mentioned

oyy veyy its anuddah shoah, dese goys look like de nazis

OYYYY VEYYYYYY

I should clarify that I don't think Russia has any government programs, but there are private traditionalist programs

Yeah shit, if our government put more emphasis on making productive members of society we wouldn't have have the crime or degeneracy we got now.

Hush, Bolshevik.
>>>/auschwitz/

The point I made was that I don't think Korea is commie. They're national socialists

It's ridiculous how too many parents in the West let young children run the household. If I'd told my parents to fuck off, I'm playing vidya, the computer would've been on a bonfire about 60 seconds after they finished kicking my ass.

This.

Fuck your shit Ban Ki-Moon, you colossal anti-anime shill.

here is what i dont get, if best korea is such a hellhole where all the people are suffering and starving, why does everyone have a trade embargo on them? that sure as fuck wont help the starving people of Korea, will it?

They're commies.
>>>Holla Forums
Now quit shilling your Strasser bullshit, Dong.

see

There are documentaries on Youtube made by independent average joes that go to North Korea and are allowed to film. It looks like a complete and depressing shithole.

Hypothetically, it's to cut off the Kim family's access to outside wealth, so they can't drive Mercedes S-class cars and drink Johnny Walker Black Label while the North Korean citizens starve to death.

Another reason I've heard, it's to impoverish North Korea to the point that a popular revolution will occur and the citizens will overthrow Kim. I've heard this line of thinking since the 1990s.

Obviously, pic related proves that neither of these things will ever happen.

Before anything, the North Koreans are communist. Although they have an authoritarian state and recognize that decadence in the west is an enemy, many of their other beliefs (hate of fascist and national socialist regimes, "but muh imperialism", "but muh oppressed minorities and racism", etc.) pretty much mirror what many communists think.

All in all, they use arguments from both our side and the pinko side to demonize whites and the west. Some of what they believe is true, but many other things are not.

Skip through embed related to understand what I mean.

My parents divorced when I was about 10. Between the ages of 11-15 I developed a pretty severe computer addiction. Would stay up until 3 am on schoolnights playing vidya and shit. I started talking total shit to my mom all the time and wouldn't listen to her no matter what. By that age I was too strong for her to physically control me anymore, so I pretty much ran that shit like an autistic basement dweller. When I wanted hotpockets I got em, and NOW.

Then I went to visit my Dad for a week and started mouthing off to him on the birthday dinner. On the way home, he pulled over the car, unbuckled his seatbelt, turned around and hit me in the face. Well, I shut up after that

He is, after all, not a chosen one.

>still no UUUU

You should really take discussion on this board more seriously. These are no times for jokes.

North Korea is socialist, but you really can't call them international socialists. They don't have any expansionist ambitions and they're extremely ethnocentric.

Generally not good.

The reported famines have some truth to them. Primarily because North Korea is predominantly mountain terrain that has been reliant in surrounding regions for food.
Now their only food sources are their own land and China who are inclined to limit the amount going to them in order to extract maximum amounts of minerals from them for as little as possible.

As such a lot of wildlife is gone and the environment there in a state of utter collapse. Forests uprooted for agriculture and dam near anything that can be eaten has been eaten.
So a lot of the governments focus is on finding ways to increase and diversify its food supply. Their supposedly impressive advances in industrialised fish farming for instance.

Their whole culture is also incredibly fucked up. Not from the communism mind but from the fact that they've been under siege for the better part of the last few decades. Literally under siege. There's two hostile armies camped on their border, one of whom is utterly committed to the complete destruction and conquest of North Korea.
Try to imagine what that does to people. It's also the primary source of political stability in north korea, the people are so scared of the americans invading that they rally to the current government as it's their only hope for survival.

Of course said government is equally terrified and sees CIA spies everywhere. All dissent is regarded as subversion by foreign agents. Hence the harsh punishments.
And why they pump so much of their resources into their military and police.

It is a land under siege that can't feed itself whose only ally sees it as a cheap source of natural resources and a buffer zone against US aggression.
Shits bad for the Norks.

They don't EXPRESS any expansionist ambitions

The most they have is a united korea.
Remember the soviets disaproved of the norks nationalism and did not consider them a communist state.

Tbh I don't like Trump's insults to North Korea. I would like to say he would end the pointless occupation of Korea, like he will in ending the aggression against Russia, but he really doesn't seem inclined to do so. In fact, I'm sure there are a multitude of strategic reasons why the occupation must go on… North Korea won't back down on anything, and Trump isn't one to show weakness.

Those useless South Koreans better start paying for our protection though

Socialism plus Nationalism does not equate to National Socialism. The ideology itself was merely named like so for the sake of attracting Strasser-types, who would find their own fate on the Night of the Long Knives.

The Norks can't back down.
Because backing down would mean surrendering to the USA. Which would mean US occupation and subjugation.
Seriously. The USA's demands are essentially: "Disarm entirely so we can invade you without having to put any effort in"

The USA wants a land border with China. Because as it stands the USA is incapable of posing a credible military threat to China. So it's posturing in the region just gets laughed at by the Chinese.

A land border though changes things as it makes the USA an actual threat. Not a massive threat considering the area and size of the border but a threat to china nonetheless.
Something that US strategic planners think about when they masturbate.

North Korea practices Juche.
Translates as "self reliance"

All in all. The basics of it aren't terrible. Emphasising the individual and self reliance of the nation, etc.
But it never really got traction. Despite it being the official political ideology of north korea.

North Korea practices Juche.
Translates as "self reliance"

All in all. The basics of it aren't terrible. Emphasising the individual and self reliance of the nation, etc.
But it never really got traction. Despite it being the official political ideology of north korea.

It never got any traction, because they're still fucking Commie Gooks. In the end, their soulless bullshit only served to take away what little pride they have, enslaving them in the pride of their country, rather than emboldening it.

south gooks would rather ditch protection and go full nuclear then pay a cent more than they already are paying now, from the looks of it
SK has reactors that can go into enrichment mode in a blink of an eye

What i don't understand is, why isn't NK using all the technology from US, China and Russia that they probably already stole? With technology of modern agriculture and farming, even if you are a self-sufficient country, starving wouldn't be much of a problem.

If they would stop being 100% commieshit and go a bit into the direction of fascistic state controlled capitalism or similar, NK could truly be Best Korea.

Plus for the sorks the USA leaving isn't entirely a bad thing.
They don't want war OR reunification with the north. While the USA wants both a war and reunification to serve its own ends.
So for the sorks the USA leaving would be fantastic news if they're able to secure a lasting peace with the norks.

Because North Korea is mostly mountains. There's very little arable land.

You can apply to go on vacation there if you're so curious. I think I saw a documentary about, not propaganda tier "muh evil dictator", just 2 white dudes going and having fun. But I forgot what its called, the most famous scene is when they played pool with the female tour guide

Muh ebil Capitalism. The only people that lose their houses are fucking losers that can't pay their bills. The entire reason we had a near collapse in 2008 is because fucking losers took loans for houses they knew they could not afford. People have not lost their savings. When people do lose their savings it's because of the policies of the government and the banks. Not to mention you're a fucking moron if you only keep your money in the bank, especially if it's just one bank. Why don't you invest some money in equities, commodities, and assets? No one is forced to labor. Working is what one must do to support themselves, their families, to contribute to their community and society. If you're working your whole life on minimum wage, the problem is you. Those jobs are meant for kids, you should be getting promotions or working towards a career.

None of the horseshit in this country is caused by Capitalism. It's caused by bureaucratic meddling in the process of Capitalism and the merging of government and big business. That corporatocracy bullshit is not Capitalism, it's more true to the command economy idea behind leftism.

Stop being a lazy ungrateful loser. You deserve nothing but what you've worked for. The only reason anyone would be poor in Capitalism is because they were too fucking lazy and/or stupid to sustain themselves. Your livelihood is no one else's responsibility. We don't let people be poor here. You can live better on welfare than you can working an honest job.

If you really believe poor people exist and are starving, take a drive through the god damned ghetto sometime. I didn't know poor people had brand new smartphones, designer clothes, brand new cars, flatscreen tvs, computers, and enough to eat to get morbidly obese.

Go fuck yourself.

T R I G G E R E D

If they can build huge cities, shouldn't they be able to reform some land?

Wait a minute.
3rd pic.
Coffee Mate and Nescafe?
Thought they couldn't get shit… unless it is either imported through China or a chink knockoff.

That would take more resources and manpower than its worth
Plus they have neither of the two to do so to begin with

smuggled by nork minorities in japan
Plus you're looking at how the Pyongyang loyalists live, not the majority of the NK peoples

They can build ONE huge city.
And it was an existing city when the current government took power.
So it would be a huge undertaking to convert it to farmland as they'd have to first demolish the city and get rid of the rubble, move the cultural artifacts and then the hard part.
Digging up fucking everything to get all the foundations, sewerage lines, piping and so on up. Then digging even deeper to get the ruins of the previous iterations of the city up.

It would take decades. Minimum.

Again, you are making it way too obvious, Schlomo.

And they would need copious amount of fertilizers and pesticides to boot

Seriously have these NK sympathizers ever even actually live their lives in the real world?

Well shit ain't gonna improve so long as they face the prospect of an imminent US invasion.
It forces them to focus their efforts on their defence.

They get it from China. They even have coca cola machines. How do you think Dear Leader is so fat?

25% of their total population is in the armed services or a paramilitary service. North Korea has the fifth largest standing army in the entire world.

You forgot the word "nominally"
Most of them have proficiency of that of an average larper

North Korea has the fifth largest professional standing army in the world and 20% of their entire GDP goes to the military. For reference, South Korea spends 2.6%, Japan spends 1%, and the US spends 3%.

They have the fifth largest military in the world. There is a reason the war never ended.

North Korea could probably fight off an invasion from any European country. The only countries that could and would legitimately invade are the United States, and it would probably spark WW3/

And how much is their gdp compared to their neighbors?
SK ground forces alone can douse pyeongyang in a sea of fire before NK even attempt to strike first
SK is only keeping US forces in its lands as diplomatic asset at this point

Jews don't want you to see what an ideal ethnostate looks like.

North Korea is the most based country on earth.

Nigger have you even SEEN their ministers of war nowadays?

Do you honestly think the effeminate jaw-shaving Sorks could invade North Korea. They would quit and go home as soon as it became apparent that they faced imminent, inevitable death if they carried forward.

O lawd, I've seen some of those

It's japs trolling other japs with the truth, isn't it?

Revolutionary gommunizm. Like jihad w/o Allah. Fuck that. SKunks are doing well for themselves, no point in letting China fuck them up through a NorK proxy.

Comparison. This is a faggoty Sork parade

True

The North Koreans wouldn't turn back because they would rightly be shot for desertion.

Generally speaking neither the norks nor sorks win from war.
Since by the time the sorks finish razing pyongyang and raping the surrounding areas entire female population, the norks will have blasted Seoul and most of the northern area of south korea into rubble.
And both sides are powerless to prevent the other from doing this.

The only one who would win is the USA who would be able to immediately set up shop in North Korea and post US forces on the Chinese border.

Not just that. They genuinely believe it is their only hope of survival.

They're not exactly wrong.

Look at SK and Japan, that is what happens when asian countries become the dogs of globalist jews.

holy fuck stop disappointing me Holla Forums

Compare the soft, effeminate faces of the Sorks to the hardened, determined faces of the Norks

Is America poisoning their water too or what?

the "south korean invasion" would play out like this from the sork side

Nork invasion:

tip top kek

Norks have some aesthetic marches

It'd be more that both sides would dodge a direct confrontation with each other to hit the others capital after they've hit it at range.
Only real difference would be that the sorks would use aircraft to hit the norks and the norks would use artillery to hit the sorks.

Do the nooks have a lot of anti-aircraft guns? Kim Jong-Un is said to really favor artillery.

Whatever it is, it's not communism, that's for sure.

t. Holla Forums

that's all they're good at
post some pics of their training exercises
if they can even afford to do that at this point

check out my tactical leaves guys i look like a samurai

they mainly think nazis should have won because cool uniforms

tbh can't find any videos of their training exercises. from the north korean perspective thats probably a good thing.

nigger did none you have relatives that fought in the 'nam?

yea my grand father died in 'nam. helicopter medic.

not knocking the viability of tactical leaves, but it seems like they deliberately went for the samurai style

That's actually a universal traditional korean trait

They have pizza parties with halo 3 custom games and prostitutes. Just look at the Kim Jong fUn summer camps, everyone has a blast.

The fuck do you think goes on in North Korea.

>>>Holla Forums

The capital actually looks really comfy.

it's actually based on ancient korean warrior class from early medieval era

Yeah, I bet you can stay in the Ryugyong Hotel for your vacation. It's totally not empty and made entirely out of cardboard.

Or you can go to the internment- FUCK I mean Kim Jong fUn summer camps. Comfy beds, great food. You'll never want to leave

Don't be a fucking retard, the triangle of needs is literally just a classification of needs, you can be completely fulfilled of all other needs without bodily needs, though you would perhaps get horny a lot or starve to death. Etc etc.

Do you actually think the entire city of Pyongyang is an elaborate hoax

He's a jew

no, but Pyongyang isn't a correct representation of an average nork lifestyle

From North Korea

The norks have built a massive amount of artillery in fortifications in the mountains near the border.
Shit's insane. Like the Maginot line on steroids except its main purpose is to reduce central korea to rubble.

It's pretty clever overall as the yanks can't even bomb it to shit as it's all buried so deep.
So all they could get is the areas where you have openings for artillery to shoot from.
But there's so much of the shit that they'd never get em all in time.

(((Americans)))*

leftypol shill thread

sage

they're sliding something right now

I wonder what that could be?

nOT FOR LONG. tHAT'S FOR SURE.

armytimes.com/story/military/2015/04/23/sex-assault-prevention-cadets-army/26235135/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/army-rotc-program-allegedly-pushed-men-wear-high-h/
wiisglobal.org/2014/02/03/diversity-and-inclusion-imperative-for-the-u-s-militarys-future-success/

It's not a big issue for the yanks.
Their manpower quality has always been extremely low.

N. Korea is very based comrade. :^)

you really are a dumb ass faggot le edgy 12 year old aren't you.

its an edgy 12 year old faggot who thinks wars look like a game of call of duty.