Former Iranian President Ahmadinejad to Run in 2017 Presidential Election

Former Iranian President Ahmadinejad to Run in 2017 Presidential Election

After slamming Iran's current President Hassan Rohani as incompetent, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad first signaled his desire to return to politics in April.

DPA — Former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has announced that he will run in the spring 2017 presidential election, Shargh daily reported on Tuesday.

The former speaker for Ahmadinejad's government, Gholam-Hossein Elham, informed the board responsible for the election of Ahmadinejad's intention to stand, the report said.

Ahmadinejad is expected to launch his comeback campaign.

He appeared for the first time in public this year on Monday when he gave a speech in Narmak mosque in Tehran, but he neither confirmed nor denied his comeback plan, despite enthusiastic calls from his supporters.

The hardline president, who held office from 2005 to 2013, signaled his desire to return to politics in April and attacked current Iranian President Hassan Rohani as incompetent.

Following the drubbing they received in February's parliamentary elections, the hardliners are now pinning their hopes on Ahmadinejad, convinced that only he can prevent reformist Rohani's re-election.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/1.727632
archive.is/AH3rk

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/photo/2013/07/afghanistan-in-the-1950s-and-60s/100544/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wa0V2LmgaI
archive.is/U2JoO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goddammit Wyatt Mann.

Also this is pretty good news.

TRULY BASED ARYANS

I love that new Shlomo. Saved

Ahmadinejad running again is great news. Jews on suicide watch

Ahmedinejad, I have to say, is pretty based. If we ever nuked the ME, we should make sure he gets out.

Is this why Israel wants to nuke Iran

Ahmadinejad is bad ass. I recommend watching some of his interviews for anyone who hasn't yet.

Inshallah

Good luck Ahmadinejad

Awww shit he's back?

I'm not pushing for inclusivity but the middle-east isn't all that bad. Minus Saudi Arabia and the illegal state of Israel aka Christian holy land, the people can be civilized and controlled and eventually brought to greatness. Pre-war Lebanon, Jordan, and western Syria are the example of a good middle-east that's the friendly and there're still some whites there like Assyrians, Yazidis, and Druze (based Kurds don't exist and you're all morons for swallowing this jump on a pike for believing so they're the niggers of the region if that whole area didn't already act like niggers).

Do you have any bookmarked that you are particularly good?

I would have loved to live in Iran before the Islamic Revolution

This is a good one, user.

Whoops

Iranians are so red-pilled about Israel. After their rather stupid collaboration with them in the 1980s they realized how duplicious the jew really was when israel supported both iran and iraq in the war just to keep it going.

Syria too.

Eveything is so good when the anti muslims shills fail to shiw up early in the thread

We can see what they cut out, a call for democracy. This is another example of Mainstream Media's continuing suppression of basic facts concerning Israel and the Palestinians and other dramatic details related to the Middle East. It is a scandal for news editors to suppress the fact that democracy is being denied to people and that U.S. policy makers are behind the injustices. It is a scandal that the mainstream media suppresses the fact that the President of Iran is calling for democracy.

Egyptians also

Reminder that Brian Williams is a liar and a hack.

Personally I'm sick of hearing about the Holocaust. Israel uses it to justify all the bullshit they've pulled since 1948, and the whole world is now saddled with their issues when nobody has any reason to care what happens to them.

Nice. Thank you.

I used to think this man was a POS before I became redpilled. But since then I know that Ahmadinejad is pretty based. It would still be better for Iran and the West to leave each other alone, of course schlomo won't let that happen goys.

Gee… I wonder who's behind that post…

wtf is with this? wut, is that caliphate just sending all the cross-eyed inbred ones to invade Europe? I've never seen an Arab that didn't look like a dog, tbh

Agreed.

Persian women are my weakness

Is he good or bad?

Would he be like a Saddam Husein leader or a lame duck?

Openly calling out holohoax - pretty based.

theatlantic.com/photo/2013/07/afghanistan-in-the-1950s-and-60s/100544/

Even Afghanistan was not shit before 70's.

It's much better off now though because the women are pure and covered up.

Very interesting pic user, got any more like it? I saw a video by SyrianGirl? about a week or so ago, where she talked about this same concept, the idea that her race, the Levantines, were in a conflict against the others, namely Arabs, Kurds, and mongrels.

looks like a muddier assad tbh

They don't look alike at all

What's wrong with it now?

u wot

roads through bumfuck nowhere desert are better than state roads in Illinois
fucking reeeee

Iranians are pretty based. Befriended 3 of them during layover in Turkey. Not to mention one of them was a voluptuous Persian goddess who had the hots for me. I also teach in a Muslim community outside of Bangkok. People are really friendly compared to all the dipshits that commute around the city center. Just don't act like a faggit and you'll be treated well. Muslims south of Thailand suck from what I hear, but you can't exactly blame them since we're Israel's muscle. We should just keep our communities separate and avoid massive influxes of immigration from one another's cultures. Otherwise It won't work. The same goes for Muslims in Bangkok, who live contently isolated in their neck of the woods, but I suspect that they foster retarded radicals hell bent on terrorizing anyone who isn't them. The king has done a great job keeping its minorities happy, and I hope the old guy stays alive to keep the peace while reigning as a figure head.

Side note – here are the names of some of my Muslim kids:

I always tell big he's a big guy. I just gotta teach him how to respond.

Oh lawd, is that some new Shlomo OC?

Mr. Mann, If you're reading this, don't ever stop.

Turks are arguably worse. They are squatting on Constatinople, for instance. Israel (kikes) and Saudi Arabia (muzzkikes) at least still officially claim the shitty desert as their homeland, despite all their subversion in Europe and everywhere else.

This is what happens when you let cucks run your countries tbqh

Good goy

Isn't that jew pic one of those israeli-made ones that people download and it has hidden code to try and bug you..?

yes

Yes. Now they are uploaded to 8chans servers and the nukes have been launched. 8chans days are numbered.

this is why having meme folders is unproductive. I for one think they're a bit late on all this, most people here don't -need- Holla Forums now after all that we've come to understand.

In the event it all falls apart, Godspeed anons.

I sure as hell hope not because I just decided to create >>>/awyattmann/ and fixed thirteen of those new pics.

>>>/awyattmann/1
>>>/awyattmann/1

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wa0V2LmgaI

Completely agree. I've been here long enough to know basically all I need to understand the Jew and how the (((modern))) world works. I come here for news and discussion, but If it went down at least Holla Forums is still within me

Can you do the rest?

Looks like you missed a few from the original thread too.

I only entered this thread to save that rare Shlomo.
Feels good to be anonymously posting alongside A. Wyatt Mann.

Here you go. I posted in that archive thread too.
Same user here in case my ID changed.

Also, am I missing any now? I wasn't on that thread.

BASED

Great work, thanks.

You're still missing these two.

And here are a couple Brexit edits he posted that you might not have.

Nice, you too.

Persians seem like nice people and fiercely nationalist, but Arabs are just as bad as the kikes, only dumber.

He came to Holla Forums personally and made a new set of merchants (and a few ultra-rare pepes) just for us.

Do you think he will get along with Trump, along the lines of his bromance with Putin?

BRING BACK MAHMOUD

sorry but this thread stinks of something weird, like the kike pictures that were supposed to have viruses on it and all the generic talks about it

It's the typical type of thread the JIDF would be sliding. Israelis fucking hate Ahmadinejad, as bad as their hatred for Gaddafi and Assad.

Reminder to not save the color kike pictures.

Stop being retarded. The thread proved that it was A Wyatt Man posting the drawings, and you can't just get a virus from a fucking image.

If you think you can, then delete every image you've ever saved from an imageboard, because they all have viruses.

I haven't seen this one posted yet.
Gotta collect 'em all.

its not a virus but it was probably created by groups like the ADL to monitor how our memes spread through the internet. and how convenient we suddenly have all these people turning up saying they were created by wyatt man himself trying to force the meme

It was a Wyatt Man, go read the fucking archive. People only got so paranoid because he clearly never posted on an imageboard before and you know as well as I do that we can smell an outsider easily.

His writing pattern perfectly matches what we saw in his comics, particularly the massive use of ellipses. Upon closer inspection of the drawings, it was clear that they were colorized versions of the original ink drawings and only one man on the planet would have access to that.

archive.is/U2JoO

Speaking of spotting outsiders:

DAILY REMINDER

The colored jew is a forced JIDF meme. There is no proof A Wyatt Mann made this, or even came on Holla Forums

DO NOT SAVE THE POZZED JUDEN
DO NOT POST THE POZZED JUDEN

What a madman.

Post the thread than faggot.

Because i remember that thread and it was about 3 of you fucking kikes trying spread this shit like aids

So go on
Wheres the proof?

Protip:
you can't

This makes sense when I heard the average IQ in suburban Syrian areas is 95 (southern and Baltic states levels of IQ) but low 80s in the countryside. Mostly this being caused by rural hicks and Arabs doing their typical cousin fucking. Now if only these 'white' Syrians denounced Islam and went back to Coptic roots, then that region may finally heal after 1400 years of hell.

soon.

Post proof faggot
Your trained techniques don't work.

>>>/oven/

Damascus looked alot like Afghanistan in the 1950s, like a not shitty hellhole.

Merged 2 sholomos got this one

how long before there is a sudden urgency to go

I wonder how many wars against Israel's enemies it will take before the American people start to notice a pattern.

You are either a kike or a huge newfag

either way
gtfo

Turks are geographically European that's why I didn't include them unless Byzantine wasn't geographically European.

Before the ZOG-USA invaded, the middle east did looked good but Judea infiltrated the US and made sure everything went to shit for everyone.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

That was probably the reason. The president gets approved by the ayatollah.
Kinda like Medvedev/Putin Duimvirate.
Can't wait for this troll to get back on his game. His UN speeches were priceless.

"THEY HAVE TO GO" - dONALD j. (FOR jEHOVAH) TRUMP

Lol Ahmadinejad was practically Iran's version of G.W.Bush, he was a pretty shit president, only positive was his bantz.

Brilliant work, my lad !
- the mann

No.

My parents talk about the fondness of it but the culture was westernized which brought up the revolution so them being liberals wasn't a brainwashing process that was just the environment of the country that allowed easy subversion if they ever came to the west because the opposite of that in the region is Islam.

10/10

Lord praise Ahmadinejad.
Klaus Kleber was utterly destroyed by him and dropped some redpills. Love it.

CIVIC

You mean Ben Garrison

I'm more concerned about Saudi Arabia. They're the ones funding the worst terrorists and ever since congress gave the OK to sue Saudi Arabia for 9/11 due to their involvement, it made it clear they are the worst "ally" next to Israshill.

Israelis are the worst scum of the Earth. My cousin was spat on for wearing a cross on her visit to Jerusalem. Israel is the only exception for me in which I feel a people don't deserve their ancestral home land, especially considering how mixed to shit kikes are.

Its really not their land, they just exterminated the Cannites. What's yours, is only yours, if you can keep it.

Israel would be invaded and destroyed tomorrow if it lost US funding. If they didn't control Zionist Christians such a thing could happen.

They know, that they will loose US funding someday either through collapse or revolt, that's why they have been working on the project of Greater Israel while destroying the homeland of Europe.

We must catch them off guard and quickly if we want our children too survive them.

faggot

Dinner Jacket was pretty based for a fucking sandnigger.

you can definitely see those mongol genes in persian people middle girl on the left pic looks almost asian

Didn't revelations mention something about those who say they are jews, but do lie?

White Nationalists sucking Mudslime cock as they rape their way into Europe.

sauce video/nasheed?

And thus, the circle closes :D

All is revealed before KEK.
Let the Jewcapolypse begin, kekekek