Hey Holla Forums, please redpill me on Kennedy's assassination. I just watched CNN's piece on it...

Hey Holla Forums, please redpill me on Kennedy's assassination. I just watched CNN's piece on it, and many of the people they interviewed seemed (((biased.)))

Some 60% of Americans in 2013 thought his assassination was the result of conspiracy. Shots were originally thought to have come from the famous grassy knoll at the scene, and were only determined to have come from the Texas Book Depository later. The movement of Kennedy's head seems to support the idea that shots came from the grassy knoll. Oswald maintained his innocence throughout his interrogation and was shot by Jack (((Rubenstein.))) We all know the Warren Commission was BS. George H.W. Bush was director of the CIA at the time, and he coincidentally became president. The term "conspiracy theorist" was weaponized by the CIA following the Kennedy assassination to quell dissent with the official story.

Some things I'm not sure about and I hope Holla Forums can clear up:
How's LBJ fit in?
Who actually shot Kennedy?
What's the motive? Was it a CIA takeover of the US government?
What did Kennedy do to deserve it? I've heard it could have had something to do with his regulations of the Federal Reserve.

"We are the jury, all of us, in America and throughout the world"
-Walter Cronkite

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LQhBU
nodisinfo.com/marilyn-monroe-was-murdered-claims-of-suicide-a-lie/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby
youtube.com/watch?v=c_rtbeMgOPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HDuteYKk-rM
youtube.com/watch?v=nj-0sDdqrWU
youtube.com/watch?v=SzUHYtucCzs
wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's simple.
Kennedy was going to shut down the (((Federal Reserve))), so (((they))) had him and most of his family killed off.

Search for Operation Northwoods.

archive.is/LQhBU

In case you're lazy. Kike run military industrial complex hated him.

This is the theory I've heard before, and it seems the most reasonable. It makes the fewest assumptions and the motive is definitely there. Anyone know of any hard evidence?

"Give me the power to issue a nation's currency, and I care not who writes the laws."
-Jacob Rothschild

You think his rejection of the Cuban false flag was enough to get him killed? I can see the motive for the Military Industrial Complex, but he was already shipping weapons to Vietnam at the time of his death.

Fuck off. Do your own research.

Kikes wanted nukes, Kennedy didn’t want them to have nukes, kikes killed Kennedy, LBJ gave them nukes. Problem solved.

You're forggeting RFK's Justice Department battle with the American Zionist Council, labbeling the lobbie as an "agent of a foriegn government" (aka domestic spies). So they went into the Dules CIA office and decided to change their name to AIPAC to avoid some legal shit.

All you newfags need to read the memes in this thread and shut your fucking mouths before you assume because of what Alex Jones taught you.

Thank you, this is actually an excellent infodump.

The assumption that Oswald was the shooter actually seems to be true, believe it or not. The question is why he did it.

Order 10110 or something

he was gonna sign a deal

sage because

Marylin Monroe:
Murdered by her live in nurse a member of Comintern
Hired by her psychologist a member of Comintern
Both on the seen.
Official Cause of death: overdose from a supposed enema administered by the Nurse.

Accused of becoming anti-semitic later in life.

nodisinfo.com/marilyn-monroe-was-murdered-claims-of-suicide-a-lie/

Jack Ruby, a jew who changed his name from the original (((Jacob Rubenstein))) killed Lee Harvey Oswald
He killed him two days after he was caught and set for trial.
Rubenstein was reportedly a devout orthodox jew.
He stated he did it because he loved JFK but that's a total lie.

The jews killed JFK and then had one of their devout kill the assassin, no loose ends and all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby

detective under oath, the actress was murdered

Fun fact: "redpill me on x" threads were banned on cuck/pol/ right after a particularly good JFK assassination redpill thread

I don't remember much about it but some user was alluding to something big and it wasn't any of the usual theories.

no u fuckoff

I wonder if screencaps exist? And yeah I've been mostly lurking here for around a year now and I don't see anything wrong with "redpill me on X" threads. Nothing wrong with getting learned, friends.

No. You fuck off.

You kikes killed Marylin. I hate you

Random shit I saved from a 4/pol/ thread a few years ago.

And some text from the thread I saved in a notepad file:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_rtbeMgOPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HDuteYKk-rM

The Kennedy family was hated by Jewish leaders because Joseph Kennedy, Sr admired Adolf Hitler.

The decision to kill JFK was probably a group resolution among several Jewish leaders. The group likely included Nahum Goldmann, founder and president of the World Jewish Congress; and Jacob Kaplan, Grand Rabbi of France.

J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI was the moving force behind the assassination. Using Jewish mobster Meyer Lansky as an emissary, the FBI recruited French Corsican heroin traffickers—the Guerini Family—to supply the assassins. As payment, the French Corsicans were allowed to return to Southeast Asia and re-establish their heroin trafficking enterprise. This required the removal of South Vietnamese Prime Minister Ngo Dinh Diem who was assassinated—in a CIA backed coup—three weeks before Kennedy was killed.

French Corsican assassins were chosen to kill JFK because the FBI was created by a prominent French Corsican family, the Bonapartes. The Bureau was created in 1908 by Napoleon Bonaparte’s great-nephew, then attorney general Charles Joseph Bonaparte. Napoleon is considered a savior to Jews worldwide because he helped them resettle in Europe after living in exile for centuries.

The French Corsican assassins were Lucien Sarti, François Chiappe, and Jean-Paul Angeletti.

And this ladies and gentleman is where clay shaw,david ferri and the rest tie in. Perm index!

Mafia - Permindex - Gehlen - isarel

Now here we say Clay shaw being tied to the international trade mart, these were the allegations Jim garrision uncovered. But they never exposed his TIES to his financial backers.

The jews propped up Hitler to create the state of isreal. But when he was operating contrary to their aims, they wanted him eliminated. The financial backing for Hitler came from thyssen who was connected to permindex and the dutch connection.

Then we have the rothschild tying in through the cambridge apostles tied to meye6 and james jesus angleton.

Then we had the isreli lobbyists who were running the front plant in penn and using cohersion while running their own arms and stealing of nuc materials that was later diverted to isrl.

The interview

youtube.com/watch?v=nj-0sDdqrWU Part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=SzUHYtucCzs Part 2

(Checked)

Heil Hitler.

Why do you think we invaded nam after he died. The greed of a jew war the the motivation.

10 years of searching for shit like this. Never stumbled across any of this. Fascinated. Thanks for the info user.

Yup jews in the CIA contacted harvey oswald and told him where to be and what to do. They knew his record and that he had sniper training. They pretended to be agents of the USSR as oswald had been trying to get a deal from them for a couple years and they were watching him and monitoring his mail. A defector from Cuba named rafael cruz was assigned to befriend oswald and update on his progress.

Great stuff, though the first two (((Youtube))) links are broken, coincidentally.

In any case, I'm glad you saved that notepad. I think I'll do the same.

Yes, I was going to link that John de Nugent article. It's a great one.

Basically, Kennedy wanted to shut down the Fed and not allow kikes to get nukes in Israel, so he had to go.

THIS IS A FUCKING LIE THAT NEEDS TO END

Kennedy didn't try to shut down shit-all to do with the fed. The bill supposedly designed to limit fed power turned out to actually be strengthening it

Kennedy got offed because he got too pushy about opening up Israel's nuclear site Dimona for international inspection or something along those lines

this tbh

Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy
tl;dr: JFK wanted to shut down the Israeli nuclear program
wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf

Kennedy's father asked the Chicago Mafia to help get JFK into the oval office, and in return JFK would give organized crime groups much more leeway to carry on with their practices. JFK got elected and did not give the leeway as promised, so in return the Chicago Mafia got in touch with the lesser New Orleans Mafia to set up an assassination, using Lee Harvey Oswald as a patsy to convince people the Mafia had no association. When caught, they were afraid Lee would confess so Jack Rubi shot him.

That's all I know.

This is a good listen too.

It covers a lot of the same material, but it's a direct response to Alex Jonestein, Jim Marrs, and (((Robert Groden))).

cia contracted mob to wack him. files most likely pulled the trigger.

He had a fondness for Hitler, was Catholic and wound up getting intel from the hoes they sent his way, rather than the other way around.

Jackie's the one who shot him, because, well, a woman scorned. It's written all over her body language, even though the kill shot is out of frame. Notice how she tosses him aside very dismissively, in an HQ reel.

People were more dramatic and had spirit back then. Him and his bother were on what they thought a godly mission, to save not just the country, but the christian faith from corruption, and most women were still wooed enough by exceptional men to forgo their fear of defying ruthless ones. A willingness to die or kill for a romantic cause of good triumphing over evil is only cliche now because jews shat it all up in their mockery of the human soul transcending worldly aims.

Reminder that the Jews also tried to kill Truman. This was during their letter bomb campaign.

Reading now. Thanks for sharing info. We all have our specialities, this isn't mine.

I'd like to at least defend myself that I didn't learn about northwoods from faggot alex jones, my dad told me about it.

Yeah sure, that's plausible

JFK was not well liked by the CIA

an organization which has a history of assassinating democratically elected presidents

could have been someone on the grassy knoll
could have been the book depository (that shot is possible, you just have to not be a bitch) supposedly Lee harvey oswald had 6 months of training, his wife said hed stay up all night dry firing and working the bolt as fast as he could

b

All of this and more.

Kennedy was the THE last president to be based, American, and anti-globalist elite.

Kennedy's (((assassination))) was the stepping stone for them to get into power unchecked.

Also consider that the person who replaced JFK was Lyndon B. Johnson. What happened under LBJ's watch?

- The 1965 Immigration Act that was created and pushed through by Jews.
- Attempted USS Liberty false flag to bring America into the Six Day War for Israel, where Israel attempted to but failed to sink the USS Liberty, so they could blame it on Egypt.
- Gulf of Tonkin false flag which escalated the Vietnam War.