Donald Trump would let Israel Decide on Palestinian State, says Jewish Adviser

Donald Trump would let Israel Decide on Palestinian State, says Jewish Adviser

jta.org/2016/06/24/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-would-let-israel-decide-on-palestinian-state-says-adviser

NEW YORK (JTA) — Donald Trump would retreat from the longstanding American commitment to establish a Palestinian state if elected president, an adviser to the Republican candidate said.

In an interview with Israeli daily Haaretz, Trump adviser David Friedman also said the presumptive Republican nominee would support the expansion of Israeli settlements.

American presidents of both parties have supported the creation of a Palestinian state for decades. In the presidential campaign, Trump has also committed to working to reach Israeli-Palestinian peace. But Friedman, who heads a group that funds Israeli settlement activity in addition to working for Trump, told Haaretz that Trump would leave the question of establishing a Palestinian state to the Israeli government.

“The Israelis have to make the decision on whether or not to give up land to create a Palestinian state,” Friedman told Haaretz. “If the Israelis don’t want to do it, so he doesn’t think they should do it. It is their choice. … He does not think it is an American imperative for it to be an independent Palestinian state.”

In the absence of a peace deal, Friedman said, Trump would have no problem with the expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, a policy the United States has consistently opposed since Israel took control of the territory in the 1967 Six Day War.

Israel “has a commitment to its citizens in Judea and Samaria,” Friedman said, using the biblical term for the West Bank. “Trump’s position is that we have to deal with reality and not hopes and wishes.”

Friedman also suggested Trump might support unilateral Israeli annexation of parts of the West Bank, though he said he hasn’t discussed that issue with the candidate. The Israeli pro-settler Jewish Home party, as well as some Likud government ministers, support partial West bank annexation.

Friedman said Trump would be enthusiastic about signing a new military aid deal with Israel, should an agreement not be concluded by the end of President Barack Obama’s term.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ
archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/m65Jx
archive.is/KM3KX
archive.is/J2q6N
archive.is/LVrja
archive.is/6kYVv
archive.is/YZSDP
archive.is/lWaRI
archive.is/e4hNN
archive.is/7tJae
archive.is/wFQHB
archive.is/yOvZT
archive.is/zPBcM
archive.is/aeUZz
archive.is/hz1tF
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.726779
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
Trump “It’s all right; he’s on our side” in regards to protester shouting “Israel did 9/11”
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
Trump: The papers show who really took down the World Trade Center, it wasn’t Iraqis, you *might* find it’s the Saudis
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
"We used to take refugees because they were Jewish. Now we take them because we're Jewish."
archive.is/g9pJd
Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis
archive.is/Qo1CZ
If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity
archive.is/NhnDh
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Voting to Leave Europe Is the Most un-Jewish Thing You Can Do
archive.is/pDCIJ
Memo to the Oscars from the Tonys — this is what diversity looks like
archive.is/oklWL
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Please remember ISIS may be Muslim but not all Muslims are ISIS. All serial killers are white guys but not all white guys are serial killers
archive.is/b3E2o
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
'He's maniacal, misogynist, racist': Lena Dunham rips into Donald Trump as she joins Gabrielle Union at Power Women breakfast in New York
archive.is/ptW6Q
Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any
archive.is/HoNC6
“The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Match Of The Day panel is 'too white' and needs to become more diverse, BBC says
archive.is/m65Jx
Why are so many white men trying to save the planet without the rest of us?
archive.is/KM3KX
White Nationalists Gather On Halloween To Discuss How Oppressed They Are
archive.is/J2q6N
An Open Letter to the White Right, On the Occasion of Your Recent, Successful Temper Tantrum
archive.is/LVrja
Battle cry of the white man
archive.is/6kYVv
Also white people, reverse racism isn't real. Racism describes a system built to keep a race or ethnicity away from success and evolution
archive.is/YZSDP
Why is it always a white guy: The roots of modern, violent rage
archive.is/lWaRI
The unbearable whiteness of the Letterman farewells: Let this truly be the end of a show-business era
archive.is/e4hNN
Ruth Marcus: Obama’s all-white team of retros
archive.is/7tJae
In a year when the Democrats have an African American presidential nominee, the Republicans now more than ever are the white folks' party, the party that delays the advent of our multicultural future, the party of the American past. Republican conventions have long been bastions of de facto Caucasian exclusivity, but coming right after the diversity of Denver, this year's GOP convention is almost shockingly– un-Americanly–white. Long term, this whiteness is a huge problem.
archive.is/wFQHB
The NRA will fall. It’s inevitable.
archive.is/yOvZT
Wasserman Schultz Mocks Republican Caucus For Being ‘Whiter & More Male’ Than Democrats
archive.is/zPBcM
"Douchebag": The White Racial Slur We’ve All Been Waiting For
archive.is/aeUZz
This is rude but speaking for myself only I think it would be funny to play piñata with the bodies of white straight men who hung themselves
archive.is/hz1tF

Exclusive: Trump Would Support Israeli Annexation of Parts of West Bank, Says Adviser

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.726779

In interview with Haaretz, David Friedman, candidate’s co-adviser on Israeli affairs, says Trump doesn’t believe Palestinian state is ‘an American imperative.’ He’s also not concerned over possibility of binational state: ‘Nobody really knows how many Palestinians live there.’

/LEFTYCUCK/ SLIDE + D&C

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Who keeps feeding the jewish tavistock agency this information?

Full retard.

I guess you could say that would be…

A Final Solution

lel

Reported.

sage

Reported.

fuck me, forgot to sage

Kill yourself OP.

lel what am I supposed to do, shed a tear?

News flash: kikes and palestinians are both subhuman garbage and whenever they fuck each other over it's just trash fucking over trash.

I actually thought this Trump thing was just a meme.

thanks for the info! I'm #HillfireMissile now!

Already hidden, kike.

I’m a #PatakiOrbitalLaserDefenseSystem

sage

lelelel I just BTFO your shit but keep trying, (((globalist)))

Take a hike, kike.

>>>/oven/

You already posted this one.

Good. It's about time we let the hooknoses fight it out. Nobody here likes Muslims or Jew, Shlomo.

How are you bypassing the duplicate filter?

By changing one pixel in the image.

classic Trump strategy of spending less money and doing a better job.

Resizing the picture.

Reported.

Winrar

That jewish inbreeding is a bitch, ain't it Chaim?

good point though, I'm definitely going to vote for Hillary now instead.

Exactly. Trump should let Israel do what it wants. LET them create Greater Israel, because the only way to do that is genocide and showing the world what they truly are.

With the dune coons dead, we can sweep through Israel and do the same.

Did they actually give up in despair? kek

Who gives a fucking shit about palestine? Let the shitskins eat themselves. As long as whites aren't getting killed over that trash, then I don't care what squabbles over inhospitable desert they get up to

This

FUCK OFF MUDSLIMES…. We don't compromise here or sympathize – NO REMORSE — NO REGRET

What must we do to accomplish the one four? The (In)Security Agencies are always watching.

Hmm, you sure had a super-handy list ready to put out there within 45 seconds of OP's post.

Trump is a jew lover. Get over it, anons. It's the way it is. Three of his four adult children married kikes and he has ties with the Likud party in Israel. It is disgusting.

That said, obviously you should vote for him. He has opened up a paradigm shift and can be used for increased racial consciousness. I happily will ride his wave and see what becomes of it, but I don't trust him for a second, and it's disheartening that so many anons just brush aside all his jewish ties, probably since they so desperately want a true leader.

So Israel kills a shitload of muslims and takes their land. As long as its not US troops doing it I could not care less.

Muslims and jews killing each other is good news.

Why does every thread that even mention Trump in a negative light must devolve into a fucking shillfest on both sides? Can't we have an actual discussion for once?

Probably because shills don't want any healthy examination of him to occur, and many anons are at the point where they see so much bleakness in the world that they're happy to blindly follow an apparent savior/figurehead. That's my guess anyway.

What's there to have a conversation about? Hillary is the fucking devil, Gary Johnson is a cuckold, and Jill Stein is only good for sucking up the Bernout vote. What we've got is closer to our perfect guy than anyone in living memory. Discussing the matter further is a waste of time, energy, and invited subversion.

They'll expect us to save them when their neighbors get upset. American (((media))) will howl and howl if we let them face the consequences of their actions.

>invites* subversion

I somewhat agree, but blindly following him with all his jew love is stupid. I at least want to remain sober about it.

it's either trump or clinton you pick

Seeing the man's flaws for what they are and voting for Hillary aren't mutually inclusive.

I'm a #HuckabeeSpaceCannon now

You're being totally unproductive.

Fuck off if you don't want to contribute to our side.

I think you mean 'thread that attempts to ham-handedly suggest Trump is a Zionist pawn/lying about his immigration police/secretly a liberal/etc', but please, continue…

Why must every Trump thread that 'devolves' into a conversation between shills and Anons have some faggot who, usually when the accusatory OP and those shills siding with them(#cruzmissile)/their proxy puppets are losing ground, suddenly appear to cry about how we aren't having a 'discussion' or 'conversation' or whatever the fuck else, eh?

Listen close you fuckwit.

We've had the conversation already.
Dozens of times.
Hundreds.
Perhaps thousands.
We've had the same conversations over and over and over again, in this same fucking context.

And the shills keep coming.
They keep posting the same threads that attempt to ham-handedly suggest Trump is a Zionist pawn/lying about his immigration police/secretly a liberal/etc.
They keep posting shit, like this - a Jewish news source, claiming a Jewish advisor of Trump says Trump is a total Zionst pawn goys you probably shouldn't vote for him eh? - and we keep having absolute
faggots
like you showing up, pretending to be a neutral party - likely while being an accomplice of the shill OP or even a sock-puppet thereof, if not just some dipshit nitwit dense enough to not have noticed that the conversation has already been had, repeatedly, and the shills have no new arguments.

So, why do shill threads get met with absolute disdain, instead of open and welcoming conversation?
Because they're shill threads, you flaming twat.
Welcome to Holla Forums.

that's why they have cities with hundreds of thousands living in them?
Jerusalem 801000
West Jerusalem 400000
Haifa 267300
Tel Aviv 250000
Ashdod 224656

gas yourself, my man

MUH WHITTEE NATIONALISM
AS LONG AS WHITEES AREN'T GETTING KILLED IT'S OKEEEY HURR DORRRR
LET THE JEWS HAVE ZION AS LONG AS THEY DON'T KILL WHIIIIIITES HURRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
displace your spine with lead, my man

Holla Forums.

Shills.

nice vpn

What's your proof this is a shill thread, faggot?

To every mother fucker in this thread, I have one simple question to ask you.

Its a Yes or No question, which I know Jews hate, which is why I chose that inquisitorial context.

Do you believe one can win the Republican nomination, let alone the US Presidency as the Republican nominee, while openly speaking ill of Israel and/or the Jews?

or

Here's another one for you:

Is there political benefit in openly speaking ill of Israel and/or the Jews, as the prospective nominee for the Republican party in the current US Presidential election, weeks before the convention following a contentious primary during which you've routinely been accused of being racist and/or bigoted?

or

I'm legitimately interested in the responses this post might get, as I don't think you can answer Yes to either of those questions without exposing yourself as an imbecile or a shill.

inb4 some faggot comes in trying to claim I am a shill based on formatting.

Three of his children are now married to jews. That's exactly opposite of what you'd do if you despised jews.

The truth is that it'd be a godsend if he built that wall, and I hope he does. But we should have in our minds that we could be totally on our own.

We aren't leftist idiots.

If Jews want to kill shitskins, I won't stop them.

Oh, and if you can answer the inverse of those questions ("Do you believe one can win the Republican nomination, let alone the US Presidency as the Republican nominee, while openly speaking positively of Israel and/or the Jews?" and "Is there political benefit in openly speaking positively of Israel and/or the Jews, as the prospective nominee for the Republican party in the current US Presidential election, weeks before the convention following a contentious primary during which you've routinely been accused of being racist and/or bigoted?"); again, simple Yes or No, as appropriate.

My dick in your mother's mouth, that's my proof, faggot.

not an argument

We aren't bleeding-heart leftists, you faggot cuck. We don't give a shit about shitskins being killed by Jews as long as whites aren't involved. you've got that right.
Where the fuck do you think you are?
Actually yes. Why the fuck should we care about members not of our race getting killed? Only dysfunctional lefties extend such morality to foreign races.
Actually I don't really give a shit whether the Jews hold onto their patch of worthless desert as long as they're not doing it on the back of whites. If they can survive all on their own without whites dying for them or Western aid, then I don't care how many shitskins they kill
Speak for yourself, leftycuck. Pic related. It's you
get out.

Obviously "no" on both accounts. The point is to not blindly follow and put all your hope into such an obvious friend of the jews, to just be prepared for the worst.

Seems legit faggot.
BTW, Palestinians are Semite garbage - but that doesn't make what the Jews (also Semite garbage, arguably even more vile) did/do in the Middle East less vile, nor does it suggest every Holla Forumsack, nor Holla Forums as a generalization, give a fuck about Palestinians.

Me.
So, if Holla Forums is one guy, I am that guy, and I don't give a shit about Palestine or Palestinians.
I don't like Jews though, and mistreatment of Palestinians is just one more example of the why I don't like Jews.

Semites are gross, in general; and Clan Pestilens (aka the Ashkenazis) should be purged to the last.

Wrong. If you despised jews, and I mean genocide-tier despised them, you'd seek the highest political office in the land while giving the impression of being the last person on Earth to ever hate a jew.

user, you're so grasping for straws. Just stop it. No father who despises jews is going to let jewish cock inside his precious daughter. Never. There's plenty of other ways to fake your philosemitism. The most logical thing is that the wealthy have always consolidated their power through marriages, and this is no different.

Anyways, we'll see what happens in the next few years, and I do hope he wins and sets of a cannon of resurgence of nationalism. I just think it's foolish to trust him.

So what, just let the terrorist jews have their way? The only reason Israel exists is because we let them have it if they promised not to genocide the Palestinians, and they're defying that agreement.

We have to have this talk again?

Okay, we'll have this talk again.

Anyone who claims to honestly think 95%+ of the Holla Forumsack population doesn't see hazards in Trump is a shill or a retard.

All political candidates represent hazard, because, given the nature of politics, there is often little-to-no accountability once a person is put into power - they could abandon all their previous positions, and unless a large enough percentage of the population is prepared to rise up against them, there is little means of inhibiting such action.

We're all well-aware of the hazard.
And it doesn't matter.
Because there is no other choice.
So, being that there is no other choice, Trump is what we have - and we want him to win.
And because we want him to win, guess what we DON'T want?
Can you guess?
Shilling against him.
Whether it be some dipshit who thinks he's oh-so-clever and 'the true redpilled one', or a legit paid-by-post shill in the employ of some opposition to Trump, it doesn't matter - especially not when its some weak-sauce shit like "Hey go-er, guys! Look! A Jewish advisor of Trump told an Israeli news agency that he's totally a Zionist pawn!" or some other ridiculous shit.

The Jews own the US.
Lock, stock and fucking barrel.
So, if you want to get into a position of power, as in most forms of high-end business, you need to have some tact.

So the question is: Is there any value, for Trump, at present or at any point in the past, wherein speaking ill of the Jews and/or Israel was a particularly tactful approach?
As you said, clearly the answer is No.

And is there any value, for Trump, at present or at any point the past, wherein speaking well of the Jews and/or Israel was a particularly tactful approach?
And, as even a half-wit can tell you, clearly the answer there is Yes.

So, when you come in and hold up all this shit about Trump's past dealings with Jews, or some new claim on behalf of his Jewish advisor, published by a Jewish news agency in Israel… Well, it doesn't seem to hold much water I'm afraid, as that would be tactically advantageous for Trump… And yes, it could also be true - but as we don't know which, cannot with any amount of certainty, what is the value in making it something to have a conversation over, potentially seeding uncertainty in the minds of his potential supporters (reminder: we want him to win).

… And therein lies the other side of the coin.

Question: Is there any value, for Trump's opposition (which, need I remind you, comes from all sides at this stage - the GOP establishment, the left, Shillary, the cuckservatives, etc etc, potentially even the Jews and/or Israel themselves), in presenting Trump's past and present dealings with the Jews and/or Israel in a negative light, specifically/especially on Holla Forums?

Further: Is there any value, for Trump's opposition (which, need I remind you, comes from all sides at this stage - the GOP establishment, the left, Shillary, the cuckservatives, etc etc, potentially even the Jews and/or Israel themselves), in presenting a supposed statement on behalf of a Jewish advisor to Trump, suggesting him engaged in a relationship with the Jews/Israel which would inhibit his support in many contexts, specifically/especially in the context of Holla Forums?

I think the answer to those questions speaks louder than any more of my rambling in this context could.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/auschwitz/

Adelson isn't supporting Trump since Trump shot down his idea of Gingrich for VP.

Keep trying, hooknose. I'm sure someone, somewhere, will fall for your shit.

No one gives a shit, no more than anyone gives a shit what Hitler's relatives are like. Stupid ass kike.

Hey, you stop that! Don't present counter-evidence. You believe what we tell you goy!!!

so glad someone finally made this list

Paid shill or 'I am the true redpilled one'.

Your post speaks for itself.

So basically he's letting kikes do what they want so the whole world can see what kind of blood-thirsty genocidal maniacs the Jews really are

Or he's a kike shill.

Trump teeters so hard on the edge that it's almost impossible to tell what he really is.

Still voting for him

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VOTE FOR HILLARY GOY

DON'T SHOAH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks for your opinion Schlomo

A National Socialist board?

let me transcribe that for you: I'd rather ally with Jews than mudslimes
>>>/oven/

stopped reading

wew lad

(check)

I would do that too, nobody fucking cares. Palestinians are a bunch of Moslem, Arab savages. So whatever happens in the Middle East is for the inhabitants to decide, not our problem.

Trump has said he will stop monetary aid to Israel. He will stop wars for Israel. He will let them do what they want, but they'll have to do it on their own (pro tip: they are a weak as fuck state without constant money and weaponry being provided for free).

Who cares? Neither Palestinians nor Jews are my people. Just don't look at the USA when you anger the middle east to the point of a retaliatory strike.

We won't help you.

Exactly. Anyone posting here about saving muh poor oppressed Palestinians is probably a leftist shill. WHO CARES? They're sub 80 IQ savages from a foreign race.

The only race we should care about is our own.

THIS.

"Let 'em kill each other, it's got nothing to do with us" is a very wise approach to the middle east, and if the Western world had had the sense to make it official policy years ago we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

Outstanding. Trump has my vote then.

good, tired of being fucking world police