City Councilwoman Claims Holocaust Memorial Project Is ... Racist

The racial tension in this country has gone beyond troubling. Riots all over after officer-involved shootings of black suspects hasn't exactly given folks a warm, tingly feeling about race relations in the Obama era.
However, now those relations have gone beyond tension and have entered a new zone of stupid. You see, in Alabama, a city councilwoman tried to argue that a proposed Holocaust memorial is … you guessed it. Racist!

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/24/city-councilwoman-claims-holocaust-memorial-project-is-racist/

archive.is/ntU5W

Other urls found in this thread:

science.co.il/Holocaust-Museums.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/leftycuck/ slide thread.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

A few pictures of things that American blacks consider racist.

Isn't it sad you can tell who's a leftycuck just by the post style?

Too common to notice.

What!?!?!?

She a raciss!

Ah, tactical niggers…

Looks like the diversity is starting to backfire. Not even the Kikes are safe from the multicultural monster they've created

I get a warm, tingly feeling seeing niggers call out jews.

Why are kangaroos racists ?

It's definitely exploitable.

smh tbh fam

Do (((they))) get holocaust memorials built in EVERY fucking city or something?
It isn't even supposed to have happened in NA.

Yet

(checked)
MY SIDES

It's quotes from the article you tards.

Hi, Holla Forums. I see leftist infighting rustles your jimmies. Have a bump :^)

IT'S LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

KEK
Have there ever been diagrams or drawings made of the masturbation machines?

Nigga knows what is up.

They're not memorials - how can you have a memorial to something which didn't happen? They're Jewish world supremacy temples. They're saying "We can spout absolute horseshit and get away with it".

I would send cash through paypal or bitcoins to make this happen.

What

So racist =cool.

"Wow, your dress is sick racist!" "Thanks, I love it!"

It only benefits us when blacks and jews are at each others throats.

Yes, or at least they try.
science.co.il/Holocaust-Museums.asp
Just imagine the gall of demanding a Holohoax museum in South Africa or Japan.

24 of the godforsaken temples to lies.

DAS RITE

this

now THAT is Holla Forums

Wait how the fuck can there be no holohoax museum in Tel Aviv?

So when are we raising funds for this?

There is absoluteley no way that that number of machines could possibly jerk off THAT many jews, in that amount of time.

Where are the piles of jew semen? NEVER FOUND

There werent even that many jew penises in all of europe at the time

because they don;t have to force collective guilt on themselves, obviously

Its impossible to masturbate to death anyway, eventually your body stops producing semen to prevent dehydration.

It can be rather effective torture though.

Good for her. I hope she shuts it down.

Triple Dubs checked

checked

Double dubs, it's confirmed.

Depending on the torturer, I'll take it.

Would probably tell them whatever they wanted to know in exchange, too. I mean goddamn, I'm only human

In your example, the words sick and racist are both adjectives. One should be an andverb.

I like the idea though

This is how we are going to win the war against the jews. Out jew the jews.

DAS RITE!

side with the nigger, everyone knows they're bullshit, but bluepills still believe the holohoax was real.

Another lolocaust memorial. Meanwhile the 100,000,000+ murdered gentiles by Jewish Bolshevism is swept under the rug in the history books and likes cry antisemitism if anyone brings it up.

She's right, it is racist, what the lkikes are doing.

I agree with the Sheboon. Why the hell should the city pay so Kikes can build another Holohoax museum. Shit's even for the sake of argument you say the official story is true the holohoax didn't even fucking happen here.

As white genocide causes the supply of government pitybucks to shrink, these types of incidents will become more frequent.

Remember the tale of the golem. A rabbi creates artificial life and it kills him. This is the same process.

It is.

They aren't calling out the Jew. They see Jews as white. They are just mad at white people. It just so happens that anyone that isn't coal black is considered white.

While it is clear why the kongoroo and the PC are racist, why would a burrito be racist?