I knew it! We're being raided by leftypol. I thought 4chan was down or something at first...

I knew it! We're being raided by leftypol. I thought 4chan was down or something at first. Fuck off fags b4 we slide your entire board you fucking wankers!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/757011.html
freerepublic.com/tag/news-forum/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well fuck I can't link

8ch.net/leftypol/res/757011.html

>>>Holla Forums757011

newfag

I was having that same feeling.

Should we launch a counter-offensive?

Yup, I think it's time for them to pay up..

They might be trying to bait us into bumping their user ip numbers.

Good point, ignore them lol

>>>/suicide/

Nobody is falling for this:
>>>Holla Forums757019
>>>Holla Forums757036
>>>Holla Forums757049
>>>Holla Forums757050

Leftypol detected.
Go back to your own board

Fuck off Holla Forums nobody gives a shit about you and you're too busy cracking yourselves off to raid your mum's purse for cannabis money let alone raid Holla Forums.

When is half or more of Holla Forums not on Holla Forums, stirring up shit? Honestly, it's constant. They can't help it. Holla Forums is their battleground. Holla Forums is where it's at.

some of us just feel the need to help the mentally challenged see the light

toplel.rar

Ready for war.

Speak for yourself faggot.

I made the mistake of making a thread for this out of boredom, your approach to it reeks of idiocy and desperation.

Also, how could you have anything against them? Delusional commies are prime entertainment.

Mate more than half of the posters on this site already are SA, /int/ goons, Freech, paid shills, and alphabet soup agents.
Holla Forums couldn't make this place worse even if they tried.
The good news is, almost all of the oldfags on here are completely immune to subversion as a result of having to deal with it constantly.

fug forgot to sage

This

Ironically you're 100% correct

This.
H8ers gonna h8, m8.

wew lad is that picture from 2010?

this

No. Don't do it. They always do this in order to feel special. Holla Forums is full of homosexuals and jews aka women. They are attention-whoring masochists who love to be abused. The man's best weapon against a neurotic woman is ignoring them.

We report their bullshit, then ignore them. Let the mods do their job. Do not retaliate.

Just remember to report every obvious shill post you see – and make sure it is obvious

They're also false flagging on Holla Forums again.

For you.

S.A. saddled us with the cuck meme.

/int/ by definition are /int/fags, not goons.

Holla Forums was a falseflag to incite user against smug anime girl posters. This has since taken on a life of its own due to mimetic response/meme magic.

I always forget that even exists, but reminds me, you should check out FREEP.

freerepublic.com/tag/news-forum/index

They're good goys, give 'em some love.

okay time to show these…
nevermind.

Oh, this is so cute.

intl trying to create interboard hostilities again.

You guys are really awful at this - you can't make the OP image something that is so blatantly one of your shitposting thread images, its just too obvious.

The entire purpose of this thread is to pin those leftist retards for the shit the true Enemy is doing.

How are your faggots doing in the hospital? I know they were critically injured, any die yet. I mean it was 400 armed vs 30 peacefully and legally protesting. It might be scary thinking about 400 vs 400 with those numbers.

;^)

Seems like no matter where antifa crops up they're still pussies

I need to find that image again one of these days.

wew lad

you could've atleast made it convincing

Damn not one minarchist.

CUMSKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

A hahaha haha you guys get blonde out by freech goons every time

HA HA
EVERYTIME

oyy lmoa

Where are that guy's ears?

you forgot 99% of Holla Forums are low-life conspiracy fags. They should be shitted on like the subhuman they are. Prepare to be raided by normal people

t.Chad Thundercock

Holla Forums is jew confirmed

polfags are nothing but foul mouthed degenerate losers. Should be purged along with niggers. Normal people are aware of what you retards are doing. We are putting an end to your anti-social behavior. :-)

this

I try not to call them out on it too much though. They are just little kids.