Kikes have poisoned the water supply

Kikes have literally poisoned the water supplies of most Americans
New report reveals serious contamination of lead and copper in most American drinking water and reveals the EPA knowingly covered it up for years.

What other wonderful chemicals might have been (((cocinidentally))) ignored?

From /n/
archive.is/6txs6
nrdc.org/resources/whats-your-water-flint-and-beyond
archive.is/udyAT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/udyAT
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_McCarthy
archive.is/BWHr1
archive.is/6txs6
archive.is/udyAT
m.homedepot.com/p/APEC-Water-Systems-Essence-Premium-Quality-5-Stage-Under-sink-Reverse-Osmosis-Drinking-Water-Filter-System-ROES-50/206275647?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|G|0|G-BASE-PLA-D26P-Plumbing|&gclid=CLK1uO79y80CFQQbaQoderEFsQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/05/070521-sex-fish.html
ncregister.com/daily-news/birth-control-in-drinking-water-a-fertility-catastrophe-in-the-making
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160304092230.htm
arhp.org/publications-and-resources/contraception-journal/august-2011
vimeo.com/15346778
archive.is/KtjbG
amazon.com/Jonathan-Product-Beauty-Shower-Purification/dp/B000PI13SU
archive.is/9LgbQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
food-hacks.wonderhowto.com/how-to/brita-filters-costing-you-fortune-use-these-diy-methods-clean-your-water-for-half-price-0148381/
survivalcache.com/diy-making-an-activated-charcoal-filter/
scientificamerican.com/article/hormone-blocking-chemicals-found-in-native-american-families/
amazon.com/Drinking-Reverse-Osmosis-System-Water/dp/B00J2DGTD8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467175779&sr=8-3&keywords=reverse osmosis
archive.is/umjG1
health-science-spirit.com/kero.htm
amazon.com/gp/product/B00026F9F8
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg
api.ning.com/files/GXHJ9zJG-77oAgofAaY-zTJCotv4Qn6BqglL9Mk7aFFOTqBpRWB1DCpCPI7Sd8XsuhSpr3BbXtNexYTUkd0RfJ6i7nhLNVAg/Frank_KinslowSecret_Instant_Healing.pdf
archive.is/bK6F9
archive.is/sMboH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yet Flint is not alone. In an extensive analysis of official EPA violation and enforcement records, NRDC mapped lead-related issues in drinking water systems across the United States. Our research illustrates the extraordinary geographic scope of America’s lead crisis. In 2015, 18 million people were served by water systems with lead violations. These violations were recorded because the systems were not doing everything that they are required to do to protect the public from lead issues, which could include failure to treat to reduce lead levels in the water (health violations), failure to monitor the water for lead as required (monitoring violations), or failure to report lead results to the public or the government (reporting violations).

Even more surprising: Flint doesn’t even show up as having violations for lead in the EPA database. This glaring omission illustrates the serious problem of underreporting and gaming of the system by some water supplies to avoid finding lead problems, suggesting that our lead crisis could be even bigger. But, as outlined in our report, there are solutions:

See how they lie

archive.is/udyAT
Come on guys spread it

I doubt Alex Jones filters remove lead. But yea turns out he was right shit is poisoned.

Reverse osmosis and distillations would remove metals like lead and copper right?

Haha I was just gonna post this.

GENERAL JACK D RIPPER WAS RIGHT!
I always said Strange Love was some pretty heavy Jew propaganda. Kubrick made before he became based.

From kike Pedia

Routes of exposure to lead include contaminated air, water, soil, food, and consumer products. Occupational exposure is a common cause of lead poisoning in adults. According to estimates made by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), more than 3 million workers in the United States are potentially exposed to lead in the workplace.[1] One of the largest threats to children is lead paint that exists in many homes, especially older ones; thus children in older housing with chipping paint or lead dust from moveable window frames with lead paint are at greater risk. Prevention of lead exposure can range from individual efforts (e.g., removing lead-containing items such as piping or blinds from the home) to nationwide policies (e.g., laws that ban lead in products, reduce allowable levels in water or soil, or provide for cleanup and mitigation of contaminated soil, etc.)

wew

I know distillation does and I assume R/O does as well/

How much did Alex pay you to make this post?

Millions of Jews live in America. Why would they poison themselves on purpose?

Do you honestly believe that all of those millions of Jews have secret magical ultra-efficient water filters that you somehow have never heard of?

And no, none of them have a Berkey or a Pro-Pur. They have never heard of these products. They don't listen to the fat man with the filters. He's entertainment for huhwhyte retards only.

i-is bottled water safe?

also

I wish you would've at least posted a snipet.

It's not poisoned because Kikes have put poison in it, it's because your pipe system is
OLD AND RUSTED TO SHIT AND WORSE THAN IN SOME 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES

If you're going to shit post at least make sense

Yes if done properly

This is bad shit. But especially for kids. In kids lead damages the endocrine system over time.

this can lead to all sorts of things including trannies, small dicks in Males and obesity and under development in females

Ever wondered where all the trannies ladie boys and degenerates are coming from? Lead exposure as kids.

Also causes:
*autism
*learning disabilities
*bipolar disorder
*mania
*host of other problems mentally
*emotional disturbances

The source of all the sjw drones running around is millions of people unknowingly hopped up on lead.

Not an argument

what filters are you supposed to actually buy for clean tap water?

So what water are we talking about here? Tap? Bottled?

At least there's no chance of bacteria and viruses, given how much chemicals and heavy metals are in the tap water.

I can't even see Texas through all the red, what the hell.

How is it not, why the hell would Alex Jones pay people to post about kikes. That's the exact opposite of his MO

this guy knows his alex jonestein products. I don't have the 5 stage filtration off my well now as I'm renting. but, I'm buying in the next year and well water quality/installing a a high quality, full house house filtration system off my well/s is a priority.

I'm a infomissile now.

Which is administered by kikes and owned by jewish municipality contractors.

Also
the fucking epa knew and covers it all up as Congress has found see /n/thread

And all the EPA people are kikes put in place by Obama and hillary literally not even joking look up the names.

i guess tap water, although a lot of bottled water often comes from the same source as tap water. With bottled water you at least eliminate the additives like chlorine that are put in tap water to kill bacteria.

AH FUCK I'M SCREWED

no. it's mostly shit water that's put in plastic bottles which out gas harmful chemicals.

Both since most bottled water comes from tap sources

Symptoms may be different in adults and children; the main symptoms in adults are headache, abdominal pain, memory loss, kidney failure, male reproductive problems, and weakness, pain, or tingling in the extremities.[20]

Early symptoms of lead poisoning in adults are commonly nonspecific and include depression, loss of appetite, intermittent abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, and muscle pain.[21] Other early signs in adults include malaise, fatigue, decreased libido, and problems with sleep.[15] An unusual taste in the mouth and personality changes are also early signs.[22]

My dick is well over 7 inches and I've been drinking lead infused tap water from a young age

Are you saying it could've been over NINE inches if not for lead?

FUCKING JEWS

You get BPA as a trade off.

ah fuck. no fluoride but we has lead/copper? fug

You can mostly dechlorinate water just by boiling it and cooling it though

I've been drinking contaminated water for three years just found out my County was lying about it when this report came out.

Going to my GP to get blood tests next week.

Going to be looking at cheap and easy to configure filter systems for my kitchen sink tap on Saturday as well. Lead is not hard to remove nor is copper but it requires some effort.

sure thing bud

The American Society fo Civil Engineers have been issuing warnings for over a Decade.

Some states in the USA are still using wooden pipes. WOOD. In a 1st World Country. How the fuck is that even possible?

Maybe its like nuclear weapons, if you don't use your lead, it leaks and poisons you.

trust me goy

Whites run the water system.

Reminder that if you ever get your WN ethnostate, you're still stuck with millions of cucked whites that will stab you in the back.

As memey as it sounds yes. Lead and copper contamination when exposed to kids during growth years alters the endocrine system.

Fight it with willpower and DETOX YOUR SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

So I can't do shit I'm now permanently less than I could be?

Some laughed at this because of Alex Jonestein. They were fools.

I wouldn't put it past it that Jones' overt shilling for those products his company sells has been to delegitimize the importance of such things as water purification, especially if you live in the US.

either it's all good
or everybody is already too stupid to realize

Looks like you have a lot of money.
If i had a well i'd rather chop some wood and distill water over an open fire.
A few hours of destilation should yield you enough drinkingwater for a few months. I guess chemicals could still penetrate your skin and get into your system while you shower and the chlorine could still evaporate from your toilet, but i am not convinced that it is a big deal.

Can someone redpill me on reverse osmosis? I've drank like half a gallon of charcoal-filtered tap water a day, for years. I'm fucked, aren't I?

And think all of this could have been avoided for the few dollars it costs to buy a water purity tester from one of our amazon.com stores.

They measure the 'purity' level of the water and report the parts per million of contamination. Never drink contaminated water again. Buy now™

I'm a poorfag living in an overpriced apartment in a poorfag town with no means of escape, I don't know what I'm going to do now. Boiling only does so much, doesn't it?

How bad is your dick size now user?

This woman

this is the woman who covered it all up
Dig on her find some fucking scary shit

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_McCarthy

Gina MCARTHY

Yes same family

I've been drinking nothing but milk and occasionally juice/soda for well over 15 years.

Boiling is not effective at removing lead.

Save some cash go to home Depot by a tap filter or simply under Cabinet three layer filter that will go a long way.

Toxic witches brew look up what they put in it

Erm. No? Charcoal removes almost all pollutants, except fluoride, so if there's no fluoride in your tap water you'll be fine. I'd worry more about bleeding minerals, because half a gallon/day is a lot of water.

Goy you realize that the cows drink tap water right?

Fluoride

Yuropoor here.
I'm kind of confused because i thought most water in the USA isn't drinkable. I thought that's common knowledge.
Didn't even that fat fuck Michael Moore pointed out years and years ago that drinking water in michigan is literally poison?

Soda aside… Do you have mantits?

It ain't great. My mind's been going over the last few years, too. I'm not that old and I'm finding myself unable to remember basic shit, or I find myself doing things that make no sense. I don't know how much of that is genetics, but this sure doesn't help.

Noted, making that a task for tomorrow. I have to get one of those tests. God dammit.

Good point by the way

livestock raised on polluted supplies are also polluted

Not as bad as direct ingestion from the supply though. Charcoal filters or reverse osmosis unit is the best way.

His name is now Michelle Moore

get a load of this faggot

fluoride is beneficial to health, stops teeth decay.

He might drink goat milk

Nothing better for gains honestly

Don't know but my five stage filtering system does.

Long term exposure isn't and kikes consistently cover up how bad it is long term.

Causes cancer

Not to this extent; there are supposed to be measures to keep our shit at least somewhat clean. This is abominable, and covered up by a bitch hired by fucking King Nigger to keep up the vast illusion that his presidency was good for us.

Fucking fuck that fucking nigger.

lol, that faggot couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. He's a pathological liar. Yea, the tap water quality is horrendous in many areas, but there are just as many areas with decent or even great tap water.

please sticky if possible

This shit directly affected me and many others people need to know the truth

I think that's just because you're autistic user.

jej

Fluoride is industrial waste.

All the horrors of the modern world, it's not hard to forget an item or two you really shouldn't.

Compared to years before, smartass.

yes I am moderately obese but otherwise extremely healthy, both physically and mentally.

???

If it does then it isn't at particularly high rates. Meanwhile tooth decay affects a lot of people even now. But thanks to fluoridated water its probably reduced a lot of trips to the dentist. There is still not enough evidence I would say to be worth the effort of filtering it out of tap water. It's also only been connected with bone cancers in male rats. Not in humans.

That pic decimated my sides

Archives in the event we get slid
archive.is/BWHr1
archive.is/6txs6
archive.is/udyAT

Fucking spread this shit people have to know

Not anymore.

Your water supply comes from upstream of the factories that's why you lucked out

my wood is going towards the woodstove for winter. which will dual purpose boiling water if I can't afford the filtration. you have to have a well here. there is no such thing as a water company except in big cities. a good filtration system is an extra 1k on already paying 10-15k for digging a well if you're building. haven't checked if I can squeeze the filters into my mortgage tho. you're going to need to distill if you want to remove chemicals/metals and not just bacteria and the like.

Not all industrial waste is harmful and the type of fluoride added to tap water is present in almost all water. All the background radiation from nuclear testing has probably caused more cancer than fluoride in water.

water is a byproduct of many industrial processes, it can still be filtered and recycled.

That's a myth. Pic related it's dental fluorsis, caused by too much fluoride.

I think when distilling you still need to run it through a filter because some things have a lower boiling temp than water

Excessive exposure to sugar also makes your teeth rot and fall out. Doesn't stop people adding extra sugar to their drinks and food. That condition is also considered 'cosmetic'. Fluoride in small amounts according to scientists does reduce tooth decay.

I live in a very bad area and was thinking about getting a water distiller, I remember hearing something about distilled water removing water from your body or something but I'm reading mixed reports, does anyone know anything about it?

That just deals with osmosis. Just maintain a healthy amount of essential consumption of salts and minerals and shit with your water drinking.

Buying a water filter is a costly investment and honestly its probably just cheaper to buy bottled water. If you're majorly concerned about your drinking water supply buy a PPM water purity measurer or whatever the fuck they're called.

Compare it to bottled water to see how contaminated it is and if it's worth buying bottled water or installing a filter.

I doubt it. I hope you at least brush regularly, otherwise your health is really going to take a turn for the worse when your teeth start to rot.

please respond

You're a fucking retard.

how exactly is this a fucking racial issue?

There are none. None of them filter out the xeonoestrogens that are destroying men,

Buy distilled or get a distillery.

The EPA actually revised the regulations for fluoride levels in 2011 to lower it because people were concerned about children getting fluorsis.

Minimum: 3 layer charcoal filter preferably an under Cabinet unit you mount and tie into the supply line to the tap. I usually plumb my own faucets and shit really quite easy to install.

Better is a 5 layer unit with a pre filter and a main filter.

Best is reverse osmosis unit.

See the videos in the n thread.

It's not but the Democrats on the committee panels for this tried to deflect it to one

ftfy. I haven't seen credible scientific studies that fluoride reduces tooth decay, but i did notice that the dental associations are obsessed with spreading this myth, just like talk day and night about how apples reduce caries and tooth decay when in reality most apples are acidic that they are actually bad for your dental health if you consume them on a daily basis.

The problem here is contamination from piping and industrial leakage. Buying a filter isn't a bad idea and there are some guides floating on the net on what amounts of salt and etc to add to distilled water to make it better to drink. You can just follow it up with milk chaser. Milk helps to keep you hydrated.

how much does a distillary run for?

do you have recommended RO units?

Tooth paste is fluoridated anyway, and I'm guessing most people brush their teeth. I never understood why it had to be added to tapwater anyway. Maybe in the past but not anymore.

A lot of jews don't drink water.

alright thanks

i'd rather not buy a whole bunch of bottled water especially when i don't know if its any good but thanks for the recommendation about the water purity measuring i'll do that first

Lol a distillery is a huge ass pain to build requires industrial sized boiler unit. Unless you are an engineer like me do not attempt

RO units are simple and small. You can get them for a couple hundred bucks and mount them under your kitchen sink. Many modern refrigerators have compound ro filter cartridges for their door and ice water systems but only the newest ones (4 years or sooner).

if you want the full redpill watch these videos
What they did in flint they are doing everywhere.

Kek'd, but it isn't too hard to find a non-flouridated toothpaste in places that arent called walmart or target.

Oh missed part of your post. From what I've read on it fluoride stops the plaque bacteria from producing acid and thus from damaging the teeth. As for eating apples I think it's probably irrelevant health advice about healthy portions. Most people eat far too much meat, fruit and veg combined should make up about 70% of your diet. The rest made up of a mix of dairy, carbohydrates and cake.

employees breaking the law at epa under Obama administration orders

Notice how the Democrats on the panel try and misdirect the truth

6 full compulsion

What are you supposed to drink then? I can't find any water that isn't contaminated.

There are plenty of tooth paste brands without fluoride and many people brush with baking soda and powders and shit.

I actually think it's possible that small amounts of fluoride are good for you and/or your teeth. Many poisonous and toxic things have a stimulating effect in homeopathic quantities, but i'd like to see solid evidence for it first. I am not a guinea pig.

Democrats have been fucking shit since forever.

Although, most Republicans haven't been much better.

Just a reminder that America gives away literal billions in aid to poor African countries that have unclean unsafe drinking water.

They've been fluoridating water since the 70s in Britain and general consensus is that severe tooth decay has gone down quite a lot.

Lead is any quantity is unsafe to drink. What the fuck were they doing in Flint and why isn't somebody in jail?

I'm just speechless guys.
How could it come to this? We are the most advanced nation in the World. We can send remotecontrolled killer-robots to every corner of the World whenever we want but our dams are falling apart, out bridges are deathtraps, our plumbing hasn't been modernized in a century, our railroads are a joke, our highways are barely holding on.

This didn't happen overnight. This isn't just the Democrats or the Republicans. This has been decades of mismanagement and absolutely everybody ignoring the warnings.

Learn how to plumb (it's a good skill to have anyway easy to learn)

Learn how to install filtration systems.

Get a filtration system installed. I'm doing it this weekend for my current Residence not even gonna try and put it off.

It's almost like the politicians are corrupt and the government can't be trusted to care for your basic needs.

What method do you recommend for learning how to plumb?

And most of it is stolen by the politicians (if that wasn't the intended use in the first place) and the rest is stolen by the local fauna. Some charities have stopped using metals in their projects, because the local fauna steals the expensive equipment to sell the metal.

I always thought the leaded gasoline really fucked up the last couple generations. Most people older than me are simple zombies who only care about sports and TV. This is even more frightening. I had hormone issues growing up. Had to get gyno removed,

The side effects of lead poisoning will get you diagnosed as mentally ill, then they could disarm you. This feels like a scam.

I'll try to learn plumbing and get a filter then, thanks.

Correct but I believe it's intentional as well.

Globalists seek a feudal system where people are slaves and only the elite prosper. Why spend money and effort fixing goyim infrastructure?

Besides if goy get cancer and other diseases and die you have population control.

This had been the plan all along most of Obamas top cabinet staff on science and technology are absolute diabolically evil guys who wrote the book on population control.
Like John holdren for example. Just dig on these people sometime and you will learn how bad shit really is.

I'm not American but it really does disgust me how a country can give away such vast quantities of wealth to help pay for something in another country that they aren't providing for their own citizens.

Looks like an RO system it is.

Is this what it feels like to be saved?

YouTube is great.

In my case I'm a mechanical engineer by trade but I've known how to do basic wiring and plumbing since I was about 8 years old. My dad taught me as a kid used to do tons of home improvement shit with him on weekends.

Guy was a PhD geo physicist but redpilled as fuck always knew how to fix his own shit.

You could also take the iron pill/ k/ pill since I believe many k users believe in self sufficiency and knowing how to build and fix basic things.

Or /out/ or the /diy/ guys. Same shit.

It's not hard to learn. Mounting a filter system takes an hour or less to be honest thanks to stainless steel hoses we have now a days you don't have to solder pipes together.

Boomers are fucking retarded. They pollute just because they think it's funny. I can just see some fat fuck laughing about hiding the lead results just cause "dat EPA an government regulations is gay!"

Be careful but yea you lucked out.

Also

folks please be aware your local water guys will probably lie about this or deny it's an issue if questioned

Ours did down here in Texas I stopped trusting these fuckers years ago.

Here guys
m.homedepot.com/p/APEC-Water-Systems-Essence-Premium-Quality-5-Stage-Under-sink-Reverse-Osmosis-Drinking-Water-Filter-System-ROES-50/206275647?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|G|0|G-BASE-PLA-D26P-Plumbing|&gclid=CLK1uO79y80CFQQbaQoderEFsQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have a 5 stage filter. Do i have to tell my landlord to turn off my water for a bit? I had to do that at my moms old house to install a filter.

I don't drink from BPA waterbottles.

Just be sure to change the cartridges on schedule and clean any mold or shit around the fittings when you do.

Tbh these things general improve your health anyway

How about the hormones and shit that trannies and other fags consumes that get pumped back into the water system, not filled out, and affects people as well as wild life. Steroid filled mosquitos aren't just getting more aggressive out of pure (((coincidence))).

Fucking fags are ruining the lives of everyone else with their hormone shit because they want to be attention whores.

If it's whole house yes.

If it's like this one

Just secure the water at the wall valve under the sink

This too

before you guys go out and buy a filter which is expensive hundreds of dollars. Get a water testing kit and a PPM water measure thingie. You can find out easily if there is high levels of chlorine and lead etc in the water and it costs a lot less. Like $20 or something.

You could probably even send a sample of water to an actual lab for testing if you had the time and money.

I mean filtered out.

Goddamn fucking trannies.

This person is in no way related to Joe Mccarthy. Don't slander his good name.

This pipe is the cause of the contamination of Lead and Copper.

it's old infrastructure that's as old as your grandpa.

The jews are responsible for the fluoride.

The Pipe will cost 200 billion dollars to replace across the nation..

How many mentally ill people are undergoing HRT? 10k? 100k? I think there are a larger sources of estrogen than faggots. The urin of all the real women is probably much higher than the hormones that all the fake women take.

This wouldn't hurt either I'd recommend this.

Keep in mind though you have no idea what your municipality is doing to the water week to week or putting in it so a negative result can change at any time.

A lot of older women take HRT because it removes their shitty period suffering towards menopause. The xenoestrogens in tap water are industrial byproduct from plastic manufacturing. Not LGTB or whatever the fuck they call it now.

Yeah most water testing kits won't test for levels of fluoride or glyphosate. You need to send it to an official lab or buy a testing kit that officially tests for that shit.

Yes the hormones are a huge fucking issue as well.

So too is the large amount of prescription drug residues in the hydrological cycle at large and water supplies specifically.

These are harder to remove almost impossible in some cases but 5 stage filters get alot of it.

True was referring only to lead ect when I replied to the other guy.

Considering how cheap ro is now I'd rather just have the filter to be honest.

Or just a basic charcoal system.

Dodged a bullet there, buckaroos.
Sometimes it pays to live in an irrelevant backwater.

I still can't get over this bit.

Both this and the benghazi report came out today.
The same day as the turk roach attack. And of course the media is all over the attack terror sells best after all.

What the fuck even. Every time it seems some big reports come out exposing shit like this something else happens the same day to avoid attention.

Do they really not understand we have Internet these days and can still see the false flag and bs?

We need to cut welfare programs and use that money for infrastructure

It's probably a few million come to think of it.

I think if you Google fu you can find surveys on it and get a ballpark number how many

At least I have this goin' for me.

I have a well but no filtration here. How safe am I? I think the well is relatively deep if that makes any difference.

Not to mention our entire power grid could be shut down with just 3-4 coordinated attacks.

like clock work

Another potential false flag to distract from these reports

I always recommend well owners get their shit tested once a year or so.

No telling fam depends on the local water table

It's a problem for the fish, but not for humans.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/05/070521-sex-fish.html

Sex-Changing Chemicals Can Wipe Out Fish, Study Shows

Tiny amounts of the estrogen used in birth control pills can cause wild fish populations to collapse, according to a new study.

ncregister.com/daily-news/birth-control-in-drinking-water-a-fertility-catastrophe-in-the-making

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160304092230.htm

But it doesn't cause health issues in Humans GOYIM!

arhp.org/publications-and-resources/contraception-journal/august-2011

vimeo.com/15346778
The Disappearing Male

There have been many other reports of one injury …

Okay, sounds good. I will look into getting it tested.

Like I said another distraction

5 star post

ahahahahhaha

That's why you americunts got a spike in autism.

Oy vey.

We need hardcore nazi ecofascism right away or all water supplies will end up poisoned for the next thousand years.

That would actually make a lot of sense.

I grew up in the dark red areas but recently moved to Fla and bought a house with a direct-to-aquifer, deep, well. I know all of the contaminants flow downstream, but it's an aquifer, so I dunno. Thoughts, lads?

Also, just got diagnosed with gyno cancer, so I can't make any more white babies and am scared I will die before I can fully redpill the one I already have. What to do, goys? Did the water give me cancer? Hold me, Holla Forums.

I need pure water to beat this fucking cancer!!!!! I can't fight kikes, niggers, spice, radiation, chemo poison, AND poison in the water at the same time! I have to help MAGA and be alive to witness it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got another one

*spics

Today is not a "Thank god for Alabama" day.

Probably you got it from long term exposure through various sources.

Airborne is the worst due to coal fired power plants. But food supplies and water too.

There are alot of factors to consider for specific cause but I'm sure the water did not help

Like breast cancer? Can't you just get that shit cut out?

New archive of this thread
archive.is/KtjbG

goodluck user

You don't have 200 dollars?

Better than nothing man it will still get some of it out

There is a theory that the roman empire went atleast in part down because of lead pipes in rich people homes. The elite fucked themself over with that.

I mean those news are horrible and the health implications are fucking serious but somehow I can't stop laughing. How the fuck are there soo soo many coloured spots.

Like fucking how?

Watch the videos that were posted.
It was covered up on purpose at the federal level.

fuck me

Also fuck the tap water. One shower is equivalent to a weeks worth of tap water drinking.

Everyone buy this ASAP. Stupid easy to install. Buy some thread seal tape for it. Not as good as a 5 stage, but i think it's the best that can be done for shower water.

amazon.com/Jonathan-Product-Beauty-Shower-Purification/dp/B000PI13SU

Nah, fam, gyno cancer=reproductive parts, and they will probably get cut out. I just got diagnosed this week and don't know the results of the ultrasound yet, but it may have spread to my kidneys, too.

Even if I live, I doubt my husband will want to have sex with my modified cancer hole, and I am still a young qt3.14. All these feels…

If I am going to die anyway, I promise to go on a one-woman RWDS spree.

I'm really scared Holla Forums. Central Tex-fag here.
Used to drink from a brita filter but have recently switched to bottled water.
I have been concerned with my faltering memory since then (though it might just be autism like the other user), and now I'm wondering if I should switch back.
Will a brita filter stop this? Should i get a new one?

I'd fuck you lol.

I hope you make it fam that's terrible many feels for you.

Now this guy is milk pilled

Good going America

Time to go spic and buy gallons from your local water purifier
They have a similar problem, the jungle monkeys do it due to being pajeet-tier with their water
Feather niggers do it because the desert makes the water get "heavy" due to massive amounts of minerals

Checkmate, white devils.

If you have a complaint with this post please take a ticket and I will call you.

No it won't see

These

Thanks for the love, Holla Forums.

If a one-woman RWDS makes the news, know I went down in a manner worthy of my race. Honor my memory by homeschooling your beautiful, white, babies.

If not, I survived cancer and lived to see President Trump MAGA!

southern commieforina here i drink about a alot of tap water a day and with bottled water sometimes, so how fucking and i and should o get a water filter?

Stop fucking larping as a woman for attention you effeminate fucking faggot, all you're fucking doing is shit up the thread with your autism.

Go fish for internet points back to Holla Forums. If you're really a woman then

TITS OR GTFO

Satan has spoken.

wew

He said kikes but how is it the kikes? I'm not reading through all that shit you lazy fuck, learn to write a statement

practice your memory then, exercise your brain you fuck.

Just in case you're not larping: Prevention is paramount.
The cure for cancer is often worse than the cancer itself. They stopped calling it chemo a couple of years ago, but chemo (and it is chemo) is still horrible and doesn't work. The doctors lie to you and the pills & radiation make you sick. Sorry, i have no solutions, just bad news.

Water contamination is the price we pay for reckless manufacturing and waste disposal practices. It's not just kikes: it's people who cared more about making their bones without any regard for communities or environment

I do.
Play memory games every day, play chess, read, write and do many other activities.
But I curious to what you have in mind?

Also, this is all out of compliance with the Clean Water Act (of 1984, I believe?)

Class-action suit? I have been thinking we need more suits against the Feds. The law and losing shekels is all these kikes understand.

WEW

thanks qt3.14

What a time to be alive.

Holla Forums mom what????

IN CLASSICAL CHAN FASHION
I SAY TO YOU
TITS
OR
GTFO
>inb4 you don't know where you are

Smh now this thread is gonna get derailed even harder now there's timestamped tits.

tbhlad I haven't seen someone deliver on titsorgtfo in years

Fair enough. You better have breastfed your children you lazy cunt, you certainly have the tools for it.

I know you're just another Holla Forums, but you've given me hope for the future.

Wew lass
Thanks, Satan

You are welcome, user.

There are pockets in Upstate NY, California and Florida that are clean
Now where do you think most Jews live

Same mate, I had basically given up on women because I couldn't find any that weren't complete degenerates, but this gives me hope.
I'm not a bad looking guy, neither are most of you, all of you former MGTOW like me need to get back into the game.

I was about to call you out for not mentioning DC, a place filled with the fucking kikes as it must be polluted and therefore you're ignoring it…Nope.

ALL THREE SETTINGS ON THE MAP: FUCKING CLEAN, WHITE AS SNOW

wow that really fucking sucks that you have cancer hope you get well

Do you know what fluoridation is, Mandrake's?

Just be as alpha as possible and women will literally flow to you. I'm only 18 but already seeing the results thanks to being a lifelong martial artist and reading LOTS of philosophy.

No lead, no floride, no plastics leaching to the water from bottles, and its FREE.

Test it just in case. Better safe than sorry.

M8 we're gonna get fucking laid

This, just take of your appearance user, wear nice clothes, own the floor. Be confident when you talk to a girl, they notice stuff like that.

Most anons here have some background in sports or something, so your physique shouldn't be that bad.

I actually forgot about it
Maybe because its just a small dot on the map

I test it every year. Its has no measurable contaminants and isnt even "hard" water.

Well, that kike-infested seat of power is clean.

Good on you.

:^)

Have you been to one of the big cities?

Most of them look WORSE than a big city in the 3rd world. JewYork City included.

So did I drink lead?

GET SAMPLES OF YOUR DRINKING WATER AND GO TO A LAB TO TEST IT, IT'S CHEAP AS FUCK

I am no doctor, but there is a reason why Autism has a prevelance of 1-2% around the world. Except for the US and other glourious countries like Somalia, Chad or Sudan why don't have a funtioning water supply system.

< Daily reminder

newfag

That place was a shithole.

Wood pipes are not the problem. Its the LEAD pipes. A shit tons of older water systems use lead piping as the service run to the homes. It was easy to run and bend by hand so when they where piping up whole cities 80 years ago thats what they used.

Additives are put in to the water to SLOW the leaching of lead from the pipes. Flint blew up because the correct amount of treatment wasn't done to the new water supply and it let the leach out at a high rate.

I haven't been there for a while so I can't tell you if it's gotten worse than mere shithole or just stayed a shithole.

According to the reviews on his (former?) affiliate Natural News, he sells some of the shittiest filters on the market.

sup chaim

*drinks fluoride and lead*

Poisoning the well is an ages old kike tradition. Imagine them dropping more poison into water for pure certified water to be sold at skyrocket prices and then banning water filters with the control they have over the FDA in order for them to gain a monopoly on clean water.

Those low ass scores. God forbid we get some of the welfare jerkoffs out there doing SOMETHING. Fill in a god damn hole, christ.

It doesn't matter at this point, its clear the brain damage has already been done.

What happened to Jews that got caught poisoning wells?

In 1267, the Vienna city council forced Jews to wear the Pileum cornutum in addition to the badge Jews were forced to wear. Later in the century, a blood libel in Munich resulted in the deaths of 68 Jews, and an additional 180 Jews were burned alive at the synagogue, following another mob in Oberwesel, Germany. In 1290, owing political pressure, English King Edward I expelled the Jews from England. They were only allowed to take what they could carry and most went to France, paying for their passage only to be robbed and cast overboard by the ship captains.

Philip IV ordered all Jews expelled from France, with their property to be sold at public auction, and some 125,000 Jews are forced to leave. Similar to accusations made during the Black Plague, Jews were accused of encouraging lepers to poison Christian wells in France. An estimated five thousand Jews were killed before the king, Philip the Tall, admitted the Jews were innocent. Then, Charles IV expelled all French Jews without the one-year period he had promised them, as much of Europe blamed the Black Plague on the Jews and tortured them so they would confess that they poisoned the wells. Despite the pleas of innocence of Pope Clement VI, the accusations resulted in the destruction of over 60 large and 150 small Jewish communities.

Sauce : Kikepedia

I looked at that same article, and it just went on and on about antisemitism, as if all of these accusations were merely because they hated Jews for no fucking reason.

I remember there was some Italian on here that talked about lavender…

so should i drink more?

I am at the point where I am starting not to care.

I just want to fucking die already, holy shit. Fucking lazy Jews why dont you fucking do it already so we can get this over with?

I hardly even care about myself anymore.

Thank God I drink mostly bottled water. I know people worry about stuff leaching from the plastic, but it seems far less likely than these blatantly contaminated tap water supplies.

Yeah me too

Found it and capped it

Well dont mind me i go start collecting lavender.

would it be cost effective to install one of these filter systems on the entrance of the main line instead of a single faucet?
not to worried about a pressure drop if they effect it.

They're shit because they're so small. If it's not a reverse osmosis system, you need to make sure your filter has as much contact time as possible

It might only be a regional thing, but even so, give it a shot.

Another bunch thrown in a well.

archive.is/9LgbQ

Ok I hope I'm not a hooknosed

Ah history writes itself but also tries to warn us. Here's too a hope the same resolve will be found in the future.

For what its worth, reverse osmosis filters are the only thing that really works well.

Pricey but its an investment in your health

The article is 9/10ths kvetching (…why does spellcheck recognize that as a word already? Fucking Jews putting their dirty words in my dictionaries), but underneath all of that, it tells a cautionary tale to (((those))) that refuse to listen to it, and have been deaf to it for many, many generations.

How the fuck did Illinois dodge this bullet?

Middlesex bro?

Illinois doen't have water to polute

Does this mean that people who would otherwise be in on any development after WW2 is getting poisoned as well?

I'm starting to believe that the Jewish god is actually fucking Moloch. Who would sacrifice their own people, like how a man would sacrifice his child for the sandman, or shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane?

More importantly, how would anyone "in" on this and not being poisoned have any trust in not getting trashed when they no longer served the purpose they signed o for?

Ty based momma Holla Forums

Saved, will look into the info later, I knew some of it already.

Really, you're just now figuring this out? It's called the synagogue of Satan for a reason

To any of you renting a place where your ((landlord)) won't let you modify the plumbing: get one of the Apec countertop RO systems. You just hook it up and collect the (slow flowing) water from the tube. I got one recently and it's great, you really notice the taste change especially in a city. Only complaints are the price and need to change filters frequently, along with the low output of the system (I just make a pitcher of it at a time).

Can't boil out metal tho.

You better only be drinking milk from your own personal milk cow.

Flouride only helps when it touches your teeth. It doesn't help your teeth when you fucking digest that shit. Are you telling me you regularly swallow your toothpaste? That actually might explain things

I wish i had like 500k to blow on a basement lab, but even then I'd probably get raided by the feds.

Propaganda exists on both sides of everything, so it's more important to stick to facts.

But this shit is getting more hilarious by the day.

Or you could just get a new sink anyway.

Landlord BTFO.

All the major counties where Jews live have lead water

lol

That's not as portable though if you move. The device I spoke of you can take with you wherever it is needed.

holy shit i would not step foot in that place

Always make sure to get a serious diagnosis double checked.

I hope you get better.

Also, eat a lot of broccoli sprouts, they're supposedly really good for helping fight cancer. Eating healthy in general too.

Make it count, plan the hit carefully, every possible contingency needs to be accounted for, begin gathering data on the target:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Tbh i took a moment to collect myself when you mentioned that you were a Holla Forumsack with cancer

Thanks for tits but i honest to kek wish you to live through your struggle. Seriously, I wish you the best

You can make a decent filter. All you need is activated carbon. It's dirt cheap, and sold at any kind of fish/aquarium store. Activated carbon are the little black rocks that fall out of your brita filer. A britta filter is just a tiny cylinder with a really small amount of activated carbon. Walmart probably has activated carbon. Just strain the water through a shitload of it.

food-hacks.wonderhowto.com/how-to/brita-filters-costing-you-fortune-use-these-diy-methods-clean-your-water-for-half-price-0148381/

survivalcache.com/diy-making-an-activated-charcoal-filter/

That character actually red pilled me against leftists. He was such a naturalist, badass only some fucked up lefty/jew could try to paint him in a bad light.

The state is very good at investigating itself, and finding itself clear of wrongdoing, in fact in some cases they have sovereign immunity and cannot be sued in the first place, people tried to sue after Flint only to have the immunity clause used.

Note that this will not protect you against some of the more dangerous stuff. It won't filter fluoride and especially won't filter the birth control. Get a reverse osmosis system as other have said in this thread, brita shit won't cut it.

Activated Carbon doesn't work on heavy metals.

Everyone always says lead pipes were not the problem in the Roman Empire because minerals build up on the inside pretty quick. They were fucked because lead was used in fucking everything from cooking pots to ornaments. Guaranteeing constant human exposure to pure lead particles.

That seems plausible. Once a layer of minerals covers the lead, what harm can it do? Does the lead permeate the mineral layer?

Shit poorfags are fucked.

Is there a map for Canada? Specifically Onterrible. I know that the water in my city isn't as bad as Toronto's, but I'm not sure if it's good either.

Who's the faggot now

After what they allowed to happen in Sarnia you don't need a map to tell you what you need to be doing.

I'm scared

What happened in Sarnia?

Well shit.

We shoulda bought Alex Jones magical filters.

Whelp… Looks like I'm going to be buying a filter tomorrow after work. What would you guys recommend?

How? I thought it was soy milk that does that.

Soy is oestogenic and gives gyno.
Cow milk has growth hormones and can kick up a gyno response if consumed a lot

GOMAD or die faggots. What are you, a pussy?

Does anyone have that "you best start believing in happenings, you're in one" Pirates of the Caribbean meme? I can't track it down for the life of me.

scientificamerican.com/article/hormone-blocking-chemicals-found-in-native-american-families/

Lurk the thread you fucking queer. There's links all over.

This first,

Then some kind of 5 stage tap water filter like this,
amazon.com/Drinking-Reverse-Osmosis-System-Water/dp/B00J2DGTD8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467175779&sr=8-3&keywords=reverse osmosis

Fucking how?

Oh. I only drink organic milk. So everything should be ok

Thanks mom

Feels pretty damn good

I live in the country(rural Louisiana), so I'm surprised that the nearby nigger infested towns haven't fucked it up by now. On the other hand, it's probably whites who oversee water distribution and safety.

Based Robert Morrow. Hope he has a filter because the Texas water supply is FUCKED.

Linking my OP to your thread, thanks OP

Israeli Rabbi Asks Settlers to Poison Palestinian Water “In Order to Kill Them"

archive.is/umjG1

Mlma, the chairman of the Council of Rabbis…

chairman of the Council of Rabbis in the West Bank settlements…

BUMP

I heard aloe vera cures cancer

since you got cancer I figure you're desperate

something to consider trying

health-science-spirit.com/kero.htm

I've taken it, won't do you any harm, maybe some diarrhea.

>>>/n/444232
retard

So I live in an apartment, how do I filter my own water? Should I just start distilling it and then adding back in what is needed or is there an easier way to do this?

What if this was their end game?

Flint also had loads of niggers running the joint too.

This is old news, I figured this shit out in 2001.

NINE ELEVEN DUUUDE THINK ABOUT IT

So I've noticed lately that when I fill up my bath the water has a light tint of green before I even step in it. Could this have something to do with it?

Wonder if this has to do with the rise in autism

Yes goy!
Demonize lead!

Turn in all your toxic lead bullets and outlaw the use of lead bullets because your (((government))) doesn't adequately protect your water supplies.

bro do you even know how to properly cleanse your body

Yes, do some research, there are a lot of foods and supplements that help fight cancer. Don't skip traditional methods of course; they're getting better every year and you probably have a really good chance. I wish you all the luck in the world.

bottled water still contains flouride and lots of other shit. A while back I read that a popular bottled water company admitted their water was "municipal" water. Not sure if it was true

Chicago politicians protecting their friends and families

Arizona bro here.

I think I am already dead.

I had to move from one city due to the water. The chlorine was so high - that I went to the doctor because I thought I developed some dandruff due to allergies. Nope. Basically chemical burns/irritation.

The smell/fumes were so bad, that any time I put contacts in they would fall right out if I didn't wait at least 30 minutes after a shower.

I ordered 3 water reports, one to my work too. They were copypasta the levels, they were EXACTLY the same in every detail.

I live in northern AZ now, well water for life again.

I-it's good for the economy. Properly disposing of waste instead of dumping it in the river is expensive. Jobs would would have to be cut to keep up with regulations.

What city did you move from?

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking about this and the """Foreign Policy: "It’s Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses""""

This all started from this fucking thing.

Some fucker's created a stand alone complex and inadvertently the NWO.

Tempe

thanks ++:>)++

My Dad lived there before I was born. Sister was born there and she is batshit crazy and won't take her meds. Probably genetic but it's still creepy in context. Later he moved to CA and the counties I grew up in look ok as per the article. Hmmm.

lol shit I've forgotten my lessons….back to the drawing board.

My region's completely clear.
They don't fluoridate our water, either.

Try holding a lighter to it. If it catches fire it's perfectly normal.

This.

OP is a moron.

But you're supposed to rub it on your teeth and then spit it out, not put it in your stomach.

Drinking fluoride is like eating sunscreen cream.

NH lookin preddy clean.

That's my fetish.

For real though user. I had prostate cancer and am currently in remission. Diagnosed when i was 29. No longer eat garbage foods. I drink clean reverse osmosis water, organic foods. Lots of oats, granola, dried fruits, dehydrated organic meat (make your own jerky!) No more nitrate ridden, corn syrupy GMOs for my body.

More than likely I was told it was from food/water I was consuming. Plus I smoked for 6 years. Cancer can catch anyone.

Friend of mine died of skin cancer 2 years ago. Shit is scary.

Jews don't need water to survive, they live off blood and foreskins

Friendly reminder that the cleanest water on earth is found in fruits and vegetables.

The problem was lead in vessels used to boil garum and to drink vinegar and wine. Almost all their food was acidic in content and that dissolved lead and had them ingest it with their drinks.

WHO COULD HAVE EVER SEEN THIS COMING?!

I'm perma-fucked. I've been drinking liters of tap water daily from red counties for the past 25 years. I have a microdick and experienced late growth development. I have an extremely low sperm count so I can't continue my anglo lineage. I want to be angry but I just can't. I could have prevented this but I was a good goy for too long.

You rotten shill bastard. What kind of sneaky race literally poisons the well? You don't deserve to rule openly and you never will, it will back to the wilderness again soon.

REMINDER

Citric acid, the stuff in citris fruits (lemons, oranges, etc) removed the majority of contaminates from your body by making them water soluble so you can pee them out of your system.

Get some lemon juice in your diet anons. That heavy metal from your tap water isn't going to remove itself.

Oh, wow! The County in Oklahoma I live in has high levels of copper in its water…
But then again, everyone here already knew that… I don't think I know anyone in town who doesn't have a five stage water filter and reverse osmosis filtration system of some sort.
I guess I don't have to worry too much.
Still, this is abhorrent; someone needs to lose their damned job over this shit.

best of luck to you user

does that mean we should just deal with it?

Shit, with the Trillions of dollars we're already sinking under, this should be nothing but easy to do! But nope - fucking nothing will come about.
Fuck me, fuck you, fuck everyone - we're all going to either die, or be forced into another government program that will try to 'save' us in some heavy-handed way.
Either way, we're all fucked.

W E W

jews are the reason for vampire folklore so I wouldn't be surprised.

Who's laughing now?

Is this water distiller Holla Forums approved? What's better, a distiller or a reverse osmosis system under your sink?

amazon.com/gp/product/B00026F9F8

dank oc user

It's probably safer near that area. They'd constantly be monitoring the lead content.

I don't know if I can take much more of this. I try to warn my loved ones about this shit; about the Jews and their agenda, and the only one who doesn't treat me like some racist bigoted monster is my Grandfather, the Presbyterian Minister! He at least has the decency to listen to me and give me honest opinions! For fuck sake, the man gave me his old 2nd edition copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion when I mentioned it in conversation! I started telling him about the water problem here, and he whole-heartedly agreed when I suggested that I go out and buy him a high-end filter because I'm worried for his health! I offered that to my mother and what does she do? She asks, "Is this one of those crazy conspiracy things you've been reading on that stupid website of yours?".
My Dad is quietly on board with what I say, but he doesn't want to get mom riled up. My brother is a freaking neutral centrist with heavy liberal leanings in matters of society, and all he ever does is laugh it off and patronize me. My friends all treat me as 'that racist friend of ours that we love to hang out with but can't be seen in public with', and so they just nod at what I say but never actually listen.
I can't deal with this for too much longer. I have been repeatedly warning them about what's happening, and the majority of them simply turn away from me or outright become critical of me! I mean, I'm not screaming at them about this shit - I provide links and information, I have calm and rational discussions with those who are willing to talk with me about it, and I conduct my life in a manner that lends me credibility as an upstanding member of the community!
What more can I do? I'm not willing to turn to violence, not yet! I want to try and reach out to the people around me and help them, but I can't find the right way!
This water crisis is pushing me to my limits and I don't know what to do!

TL:DR
I need help in reaching out to people and warning them about the dangers we're facing. Any ideas?

Don't make it all you talk about. Have other interests and be social – lifting running biking woodworking. Get a hobby that gets you away from the computer and gets you outside. Also get a hobby that makes you fit and meet people simultaneously. Then sprinkle in redpills. But this shit can only be 1/10th of what you talk about otherwise you look like a nut.

Purify krik water faggot
go to a stream
get some water
and purify that shit
make sure its clean krik first though

We're your friends user
we're here
in the meantime your mother is a bitch and your brother deserves a slap in the face.

This is bullshit. We have one of the best water systems in the world. If it's this bad here, it's turbo-bad everywhere else.

Story of my life. Don't pay the normies any mind. They're meat puppets.

I disagree with him. Scare the shit out of them. I mean it when i say most people in America are meat puppets. Rub this in their face. Tell them flat out that they're lower functioning organisms, and should have heeded your warnings.

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

"As Governor of Massachusetts, Everett had to deal with the problem of the influx of poor Irish Catholics into his state. In 1852, with the support of Horace Mann, another strong advocate of the Prussian model, Everett made the decision to adopt the Prussian system of education in Massachusetts. Unfortunately for the children and poor Irish Catholics of Massachusetts and elsewhere, the system produced a willing, cheap labor force with minimal reading and numbers skills. The Everetts of the world understood that people who could read and understand are dangerous because they are intellectually equipped to find out things for themselves, thus becoming a threat to already established power elites."

^Most normies are literally subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg

RIP pH levels

RIP liver

Sage for off-topic blogpost.
You seem young (and hence immature).
Throughout my teens I was the same.
Now that I'm in my early 20s (but mentally not), I realised that yes, I can't connect to people, I am different from them and I can't redpill them, at least not directly.
Redpilling is done through subversion and slowly, very slowly, something that 90% of this forum (the autists) won't understand.
If you go to someone and tell them "the holocaust is a huge hoax, 6 mil jews didn't die, jews did 9/11 and jews did SJW" they will think you're crazy (which they've been told you are for their whole lifetimes, since birth).
What you need to do is you need to relax.
People are nice but recognise that the most you'll get from them is small talk and non-serious fun.
Why talk politics with your mother? Just have a barbecue with her, exchange cat pictures, then go back to your room, read /polarchive/ and/pol/ and books and get a job as a judge or in the media and change stuff little by little.
Case in point: Cernovich (he is redpilled to society, not so much to jews I think); he spends his time with people like him, girls (with whom he doesn't talk politics) and going to the gym.
Cernovich is not a teenager, though.

But what if I already drink orange juice, then I don't need the lemon juice?

Not like I drank the water anyways, the tap water tastes like asshole.

And how do you know what asshole tastes like?

I can't tell if this is bait or if you're serious.
Are you bloody for real?

OUR INFRASTRUCTURE IS ROTTEN
IT'S SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Can you get that into you fucking skull? That is the fucking travesty. We SHOULD have a top-tier infrastructure but instead we are boiling water like some fucking gipsies in romania.

Jesu fucking christ, stop pretending.
Our energy grid is SHIT.
Our piping is SHIT.
Our dams and waterways are SHIT.
Our roads are SHIT.
Our railroads are SHIT.
Everything about our infrastructure is bloody fucking SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

:^)

be glad it 9 inches, you couldn't fuck anyone with that dick (without a gallon of lube)

Don't listen to this narcissistic faggot. They're just lazy fucks trying to justify not taking life seriously. Speak the truth. The truth is power. People know power when it hits them.

Literally who?

read my post

whew

pol is so pathetic

Filtered.

Really? Why is that?

This is a good entry level documentary about the Flouride in the US water supply.

Truth is that Floride is a Jewish plot to dumb down the population.

see

Fuck off tavistock.

Never realized this.
Holy shit, I'm shaking.
Hold me Holla Forums.

I'm really sad to hear that user.
May the God Emperor bless you.

Fucking retard thinking US is the best country. You've been played motherfucker.

We've got problems, but it's not some crazy dire situation. Shit will get fixed.

Do you think other countries don't mask the results of their environmental testing?

I think you mean imprisoned for 30y to life

Up to this point i wasn't sure but now you went to far with the bait.

watch all of peter thiels videos
hes a master at saying drastic stuff without saying it
also read the essays.. for entertainment and profit

Have you ever seen a Jew drinking tap water?

p-PURE COINCIDENCE GOY!

I call bullshit. the east half of Long Island is all agriculture and suburban sprawl. it's in a twilight zone between rural and suburban. Pesticides are a bigger threat to Long Island's drinking water then heavy metals.

That only means that the plants are absorbing that shit as well and went into the food cycle.

Would be a huge waste.

Despite her 6 million efforts you faggots have forgotten her. ;_;

May Kek have mercy on your souls.

The problem has been exposed, identified, and people will do something. That's more than most countries can say.

Can't judge her since I fapped to it.

Why don't we cut off the tounges of all the Jews. They just never stop babbling on and on.

Someone cross reference areas of high ethnic Jewish populations and the contamination level of those areas.
I am trying it right now.
Long Island - highest Jewish density in the US - it's FUCKING CLEAN!

Do you have GIS, user? It would make it much easier for you.

is it too much to expect the bottled water at stores that claim to be filtered by reverse osmosis to actually be free of fluoride?

I read an article that said most bottled water is just tap water, plus all the contaminants from the bottle.

Its just the most awesome metal on earth

LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE WEST YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

i wonder when the last time money has been spent on infrastructure around here was

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT YOU DAFT GIT

I'D HOOK YOU IN THE GABBER BUT WHY BOTHER, YOU'RE DYING FROM LEADPOISONING ANYWAY.

IT'S FUCKED

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT'S GOING TO COST TO FIX THE PLUMBING ALONE?

200 BILLION
AT LEAST

THAT DOLLARS NOT RUBELS YOU BLOODY WANKER AND EVEN THEN THE FUCKING REST OF OUR INFRASTRUCTURE IS STILL IN SHAMBLES.

IT'S FUCKED
FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

WHO IS GOING TO FIX THIS?
WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE DEMANDING ANSWERS?

Fluoride makes you British?

I heal you with the power of kek

damn it was worth a try

Yup.

Yuropoor here. Is there any media coverage or outcry about this over there in clappistan?
I mean without any pressure, who "will do somehing"?

This might sound like new age bullshit, but if you're desperate enough, why not try it?

api.ning.com/files/GXHJ9zJG-77oAgofAaY-zTJCotv4Qn6BqglL9Mk7aFFOTqBpRWB1DCpCPI7Sd8XsuhSpr3BbXtNexYTUkd0RfJ6i7nhLNVAg/Frank_KinslowSecret_Instant_Healing.pdf

it's not your fault user

Yes. Even my normie-as-fuck, Isreal loving, TV zombie father knew about it.

For cancer fags. Never trust the chemo-jew.

(((They))) say the lead piping in your water systems is not a problem as long as the water company treats the water correctly. They have to have the PH right and add the right amounts of calcium carbonate and orthophosphate.
This is what the fucked up in Flint and caused the protective layer to fall apart and the lead to start to leach in to water at a high rate.

The lead/copper isn't coming from the source. Its coming from the pipes that deliver the water to your house. If your town's water system or house was built before 1986 then chances are you have lead piping in the streets and lead solder in your homes copper piping.

Is boiled rainwater safe? FL btw so there's a lot of it?

boiling rainwater might be safe, but reverse osmosis or even just charcoal/sand filtering might be better, as boiling concentrates the flouride level in water by 6 fold.(citation needed)
even if this isn't true, boiling doesn't remove flouride and all water is part of the water cycle,even if it's rain or snow, always assume it's poisoned somehow.
there are only 3 ways to create purified water effectively: reverse osmosis, deionizers (which use ion-exchange resins), and activated alumina.

short of that the best you can make is really good jew water.

it will cost you shekels, but only buy RO purified bottled water, or invest in an RO machine.
shit sucks man.

Lead and mercury are poisons to the body that start to affect the mind and mental state.
usually leading to wild mood swings and all a number of other shit that you would classify a crazy or unbalanced person as having.
But it takes a while to really take hold and take effect. Has to be built up over time.

Oh but wait, a good amount of the shit we touch and even put in our bodies is made in sweatshops in shitty countries who have no standards or controls. Remember when toothpaste being made in china was caught having tons of fucking lead and mercury in it?

Consider the rise of SJWs
Consider the rise of all the shit SJWs want to "promote" (you might call it various types of degeneracy).
Consider how there seems to be people doing wildly crazy shit late in their years (Bruce Jenner & that one guy who decided to be a 6 year old girl at like 50)

With that said, you should be able to filter the lead and mercury out with a simple water filter anyway.

Schenectady?

Yeah, at least every few months we get a letter saying our water doesn't meet federal guidelines. Other than filtering it I really don't know what to do, they aren't going to change it unless people take them to court and if that's done I don't see how the county can fund the school system, its a really poor county.

I was a skelly at like 145-150 for fucking forever. I just couldn't put on any fucking weight. I did the GOMAD for about two months and fucking ballooned. When I stopped I dropped the water weight and burned what little fat it gave me off, and I've been aesthetic as fuark ever since.

It's a good diet for hardgainers, but if you stay on it too long it can fuck you up.

user. You cannot heal her until you have been initiated.

Close your eyes and believe for now she is healed.

HOL UP

Now she's healed

I'm sorry femanon, kek wills your demise…

You covered breasts did not appease him I guess

He won't heal her unless she shows us her cancer tits. That's how it works.

Agreed.

I hear Garlic straight up kills cancer. God speed fem-user.

Are water bottles compromised?

Kek wills it!

Apparently so does Kek.

Well shit. Now it's settled. Femanon, you'll die of tit cancer unless you show us your boobs

Yes, they leak xenoestrogens into the water they're holding.

check'd

Now check'em

Distilled water pulls out anything it touches, so if it's kept in a plastic bottle it leeches chemicals out of the plastic. In that case, it take out chemicals that are either estrogenic or next to being estrogenic which your body interprets as estrogen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it likely makes you more femine if you drink distilled water from plastic bottles (in the long run)

What I've been doing is distilling water into steam and then drinking the drip off since it has close to 0 PPM this way. I counteract that by adding a pinch of pink himilayan sea salt to each glass of water I drink so it's not so hard on my body.

What does that mean? It tried to pull out what it touches, and plastic

Ignore that last sentence. But yeah, home distilled water plus Himalayan sea salt seems look a good bet.

Jesus christ you are an autist.

I drink my water straight from the same stream I found a dead goat in. Why?

Because real men get giardia.

88 get to cure cancertits up there

Use sodium bicarbonate to further alkalize the water and your body. Alkaline environment prevents/kills cancer too among other things.

Tastes pretty bad if you put a lot though, like fish.

Also a good antacid if you have heartburn.

correct me if im wrong, but before someone goes out and buys a bunch of water filters, shouldn't they first have their water sent out to be tested?

What are you, old?

No , just a fiscally responsible white man in his mid 20s.

really?

I've recently read that Borax can help with removing heavy metals and prevent boron deficiency. I know it sounds weird with it being used for cleaning and laundry, but it's a natural mineral and only toxic in high doses (like baking soda and salt)

Just add between 1/8 or 1/4th tsp to one liter of water and slowly drink it throughout the day.

m8…

From one pollack to the other.

Here is how you fucking cure cancer. USE CANNABIS/HEMP OIL, EXTRACTS, WHATEVER

This will literally save your life. You do not have to give your money to jewish medical systems.

Don't believe me? Redpill yourself. Even CBD oil will help which is legal.

Fuck off

okay user thanks

Typical 3 letter agency/ethnoreligion. Trying to prevent me from saving another comrade.

Reported.

Commiefornian here what is water?? lol

coloradan here, it's something you kikes steal from us

Uh actually it's LA stealing all the water because they built a city in the middle of a desert.

a coastnigger is a coastnigger

Wow dude that's statecist.

PRAISE KEK

get some citrus spray and snort it, just to be sure

you are all niggers hardcore Mexico ftw

god damn I hate jews so much
MAGA

Exactly. So why drink it?

god fucking damn it, tennessee is mostly clear but my family just had to move to one of the offending areas because "oh this is a nice, clean place!"

i'm too poor to move out at the moment. is there anyway a poorfag can make water cleaner to drink?

it's pretty redpilled

In water or in your body? Links?

HYSTERIA THREAD

FUCKOFF.

Fuck reverse osmosis fagets. Chart for poorfags. Site required email to view, so here it is for your convenience. Negatives mean they added more of that element.

One hyper-poorfag method is food-hacks.wonderhowto.com/how-to/brita-filters-costing-you-fortune-use-these-diy-methods-clean-your-water-for-half-price-0148381/ (reusable teabags stuffed with activated charcoal.) Don't forget this can be used as a supplement to put less stress on your main filtration method, to prolong its useful life and improve results. It's easier to clean something that's already fairly clean. The charcoal also removes some chemicals.

Zerowater: certified lead removal. Cheapest pitcher is $20, filters cost 10-15 each depending on bulk discounts. Here is a blueprint. Note that one component is the activated charcoal. It looks like the "ion exchange array" must be what removes lead (?) so if there was a way to replicate that, you could use the teabagging plus this to make up for the difference.

Okay retards. do NOT use plastic cookware including utensils or storage containers. (Plastic cooking utensils are a thing…most americans use them. Which is retarded because the plastic literally and visually will melt after just a few seconds of heat contact.) Do NOT use plastic dishes and cups (this is a thing, they're hard plastic meant to be reusable, because if you drop them they don't break so they're for retards I guess.) Don't use plastic bottles…use METAL or glass. Stainless steel. Don't use anything made in china, ever, for any reason, especially not food or products that will touch your food. Chinese are the kikes of asia and poison everyone else for their own profit.

Method for hyper-poorfags: goodwill and yardsales. After decades of use by someone, most of the lead will have washed off. Anything really, really old is probably safe.

Also, if you filter water and use decent cookware, but still eat processed food or fast food, throw yourself out the window because all that effort was wasted.

I threw myself out a window but nothing happened.

Yeah without a doubt, people should get normal cancer treatment. Just eating certain foods and diets are important and help a bunch.

not just fags. women on birth control = estrogen in the water

it's affecting the fish

stats from 2010
archive.is/bK6F9

side note: women piss at least 6-8X per day

archive.is/sMboH

what kind of degenerate bumpkin are you?

upvote

OK anonette is playing by the rules. so we can all calm down now. Tits have been provided and its not degnerate, its not more than what you might see at the shopping mall.

If we see a one woman RWDS we'll know it was probably you. I can offer much advice except antioxidants, apples, onions, garlic and clean water.

Good luck anonette
kek smiles upon you.

Calcium Fluoride benefits tooth enamel.
Sodium Fluoride wrecks your bodymind.

it depends on what the air is like around where it rains.
Lots of factories pollution and smog = bad rain water.
Lots of nature = probably good rain water.

Simple test for how clean your rain water is:
if you can find frogs around where you live the rain water is probably safe. frogs are extremely sensitive to all forms of pollution air, water, soil, because there skin is only one cell thick and they live in the water and on land exposed to every possible toxin.

boiling the rain water will only kill pathogens and will not greatly alter the chemistry. boiling will increase fluoride concentrations. there will not be very high levels of fluoride in rain water.

I been drinking boiled rainwater for 2 years. plenty of frogs here, I'm all good.

Frogs praise kek

yaay!

If you test your well do an Inorganic Ion test that includes nitrates. Ask them to add the drinking water standards to your results so you have numbers to compare it to. This test costs about 150 maple syrup dollars. But you will know if you are drinking liquid lead, or cadmium. Or maybe your water is great. You have to go to your regional environmental laboratory to get the test.