This is the thread of Fantomah. Fantomah wills it

This is the thread of Fantomah. Fantomah wills it.

White men who violate the secrets of the jungle shall face the punishment of Fantomah.

Fantomah knows all. Sees all. None escape her.

Fantomah is always watching. You will never be safe from her judgement.

Fantomah is without mercy. She does not believe in it.

Fantomah does not rest. Only punishes.

Those who seek to destroy shall themselves be destroyed. By Fantomah.

Isn't there one of these where the jungle royally fucks some guy over and he hates nature forever after?

Fantomah's mind and biology are beyond the understanding of mortal men. She is like a typhoon, unable to be bargained with.

It is not the end of the world, so long as you obey Fantomah.

Power cannot be wielded against Fantomah for she is power.

Eternal isolation and loneliness is the price you pay for defying Fantomah.

I can't take it seriously when she keeps talking about white men when she's literally Hitler's dream woman.
It is interesting to see what the first female superhero was like, though.

You're not me, why are you typing like me?

Oh shit, is that Stardust? EVERYONE HIDE!

BECAUSE FANTOMAH WILLS IT.

MOYAH!

Fantomah is vengeance incarnate. You cannot hide your dark thoughts from her.

Those who violate the will of Fantomah shall never see the jungle again.

Fantomah vs Stardust who wins

Sounds like the greatest Main Event in history

You gotta start thinking logically.

Not mondo cool.

Fantomah does not leave. She merely waits.

Those who use the creatures of the jungle for war will pay most dearly for their crimes.

Fantomah is the most remarkable woman in the universe. Those who seek vengeance against the jungle are arrogant fools.

Fantomah does not kill. Death is too lenient for those who harm the jungle.

There is no living creature in all of the history of man as great as Fantomah. Learn to fear her vengeance.

Even those who claim immortality are subject to Fantomah's will. She makes their undying voices scream out for death to take them.

The hubris of fifth-columnists reaches even Fantomah's shores. They will learn why no man dares enter the jungle.

Sing out her praises. Give reverence to her almighty power and unquestionable law.

Those that share Fantomah's gender may think they are protected from her will. They are not. Fantomah's only loyalty is to the jungle.

Those that disobey shall be cast out and destroyed. Those who taint the jungle do not deserve to exist.

Somebody started a Fantomah threeeeaaaaad! That is my jam.

Trivia tidbit: After the original creator left this series, the publisher continued to put out Fantomah stories for a short time but entirely retooled the character. Fantomah, Daughter of the Pharaohs, was a brunette twiggy bitch, a more traditional jungle-girl type of character with no superpowers, a knife, \a pet panther, and an Egyptian mythology theme running through her stories. Both versions are currently in the public domain, but golden age fans think of Fletcher's classic Fantomah as seen in the storytime posted above. Outside of some webcomic appearances and this one issue of Hack/Slash, the character has been basically ignored by contemporary creators.

So they… just surf on their tigers, eh? That is unique. And Fantomah can fly on will power waves, eh?

I'm curious, has anyone here thought of writing a Fantomah story?

oh gosh

I think the Aquabats wrote a song about that.

The utterly pathetic Canadian sjw fag editor-in-chief of Comics Alliance, Andrew Wheeler, asked on his twitter whither Fantomah was public domain because he wanted to write for her.

This is a move that I, as a Fantomah fan, wholly approve of. I believe that Andrew has the right mix of miser, mental illness, and vengeful pettiness to produce a story worthy of Fletcher Hanks.

Awesome, I can't wait.

I honestly don't know how I'd do a Fantomah story myself, Stardust either. Even if some people consider me a crazy bastard, I know I'm not ENOUGH of a crazy bastard for the story ideas to flow naturally. I'd probably do some doodles if I saw someone do a really good 7 page script.

Skellington Fantomah will never tickle your funny bone.

Is it any surprise?
She herself is interesting, but the setting she's in makes it a controversy waiting to happen. White savior of the natives?
To bring her back they'd either need to change her background (just make her a wraith of a deserted forest rather than make her a jungle woman), or change her look (make her look Native, in other words).
People probably don't think it's worth the effort.

I only read a few of these, but DOES she have a real background or origin? Like, is she a woman with powers or is she some sorta nature goddess?There are interesting directions to go with either. I'm a nobody, so I wouldn't care about controversy, but I don't think I could think up the right level of fucking nuts.

I didn't mean a background like that. I meant the fact she's the protector of a jungle. The first comics have her yelling about 'the white man' and she does a lot of protecting the natives, it'd definitely be… Controversial. Unless her skin was turned dark.
Or, I think it'd be nice if they went sort of goddess with it and made her completely… Well, you know, how mythology usually describes goddesses/protectors. Make it so she's not just white, but she's basically a vision and only has blonde hair and fair skin because she's supposed to look out of this world, and nearly alien.

Gotta say, though. This shit's great for cropping.

Wonderella really, really likes Fantomah.
As in "wants to wear her like a nosebag".

That's pretty good, for a very straight forward thing comedic thing.

There is a lot of fun to be had with these old characters, and we all own them.

Does anyone have the storytime for Stardust? I missed it.

>>>/storytime/2071

Did you think Fantomah forgot you? Fantomah does not forget, she merely waits.

The weapons you use shall be turned against you. It is right to fear the awesome power of Fantomah.

Fantomah can peer into your heart and see your evil dreams. You are judged even before your crime is committed.

She should team up with the Shadow

Fantomah may bid thee farewell, she never leaves. She is always watching, ready to destroy those who dare defy her will.

FANTOMAH ᅠQUICKLYᅠ REPULSES ᅠHIM ᅠWITHᅠ Aᅠ SUPER ᅠSUPERIORITY ᅠBEAM…

Fantomah and Stardust are so over the top insane that you can't parody them.

Her creepy ass smile after mass murdering people while looking like the grim reaper.

Sorry for a pointless bump, but it isn't pointless to me. I needed to save this thread from Page 9 so that I may finish reading these stories tomorrow.

I can't get enough of Fantomah.

I unironically love all of this irony. Delicious, isn't it?

I have to give her credit for knowing what she likes. Fantomah is a little beefy for me with those wrestler's shoulders, but wearing a cocktail dress in the jungle is a classy act.

Oh, here is a short explanation of the illustration.

Interesting factoid about see thru skirts (and kilts)

I know, it's like Gabe from Penny Arcade once said, "You can't make fun of a clown. What are you going to say? 'Hey Red Nose, your shoes are big!'"

Who are Vana and her husband?

That might be, but clowns are INTENTIONALLY preposterous.