So why is the Trump campaign spamming everyone's inbox begging for money now...

So why is the Trump campaign spamming everyone's inbox begging for money now? 3 poorly written NRA style beg emails in the past 2 days asking for a donation.

What ever happened to the part about self funding his campaign that he was so big on?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/22/us/politics/donald-trump-self-funding-payments.html?_r=0
marketwatch.com/story/20-of-donald-trumps-campaign-spending-goes-to-trump-businesses-filing-says-2016-06-21
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-fundraising-emails-overseas-prompt-complaints-here-and-abroad/2016/06/29/ad66a1e2-3e0a-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/29/trump-campaign-donations-foreign-politicians
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/20/hillary-clinton-fundraising-report-donald-trump-us-election
mostlyeconomics.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/liquidate-or-liquefy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for reminding me to donate

the transition between primary to GE and that it will change have been discussed. sorry to hear they're written by retards. are you sure they are legit?

Could be fraud, illegitimate

Liar.

The only email I've received are my tickets and a link to that site that shits all over Hillary.

Fuck you kike nigger

I'd be able to tell from Thunderbird.

Nah. I signed up through his website when I bought a hat.

First was an email from "Eric" ([email protected]/* */) asking for a $10, $20, $50, $100, or $250 contribution.

Then there was another email from "Eric" about Lying Hilary, again asking for the donation.

Then there was another from "Donald Jr." "making sure I didn't miss Eric's last email", and asking for your "most generous contribution."

You seriously can't handle a simple question without getting this butthurt?

Asking for donations for a presidential campaign isn't really a disgusting crime.
Trump has always acknowledged that his campaign is funded primarily by himself then by donations.

Personally I've grown to distrust politicians so much that even if Hitler himself rose from the grave I wouldn't send him more then 10$.

Could you post one?Are they really that bad?

Its the end of quarter push.

I'm glad to see all the screenshots of emails here. I totally believe this now, and I am assured that this is not bait.

Okay, I take back the "poorly written" part, there's probably nothing wrong with the actual writing. I'm just not a fan of this type of email in general. It reads word for word like an NRA email.

This was the first message.

Donald J Trump

[Redacted],

WE HAVE ANOTHER BOLD GOAL FOR THIS THURSDAY
PLEASE READ ABOUT MY FATHER'S PLANS BELOW

Anyone who knows me knows exactly what I think about Donald J. Trump.

He is an amazing man – there is nobody I admire more. I consider him my best friend, and could not be more proud that he is my father.

Today, I am honored to kick off his most ambitious fundraising campaign yet.

[Redacted], Hillary Clinton's campaign machine and her liberal media allies are desperate. First, they claimed we raised too little. Then, when donors like you helped us to raise $11 million in just a few days, they claimed we were lying.

The truth is we did better than $11 million and no amount of spin from Crooked Hillary's machine can change that fact. We cannot let them get away with this.

That's why we set another Trump-sized goal. We are working to shatter records again this week – by raising another $10 million before the Federal Election Commission's 2nd quarter fundraising deadline this Thursday at midnight. Afterwards, our results will be covered heavily by the media.

Join my father and me, and chip in a $10, $20, $50, $100, or $250 contribution today. Will you help us SHOCK Hillary Clinton and the political establishment?

DONATE NOW

We are fighting as a family and a very fed-up country to build this historic effort, and bring voters over to Team Trump. The support of friends like you over the last week is making a huge impact.

Every day we're reaching more and more people, [Redacted] – convincing them that a Trump presidency will mean they can finally believe in American again.

I know that my father has the vision, determination and tenacity to get great things done for our country – something he's proven throughout his life and career. I've worked side by side with him in business, and I've watched him up close in action my entire life.

Donald J. Trump is the man our nation needs in the White House at this moment. Please help us make history.

No fight is too tough for my father. He had no problem taking on the political establishment to secure the Republican nomination, and now he's going after Lying Crooked Hillary Clinton in a way that no one has ever gone after her before.

I hope you will stand with us today by rushing a contribution using this secure link.

Thank you,

Eric Trump
Executive Vice President
The Trump Organization

P.S. Hillary Clinton's campaign machine and her liberal media allies are desperate. First, they claimed we raised too little. Then, when donors like you helped us to raise $11 million in just a few days, they claimed we were lying. So we've set another Trump-sized goal to raise another $10 million by Thursday at midnight.

Please chip in what you can to help make Donald J. Trump the next President of the United States – your support by MIDNIGHT this Thursday is crucial.

DONATE NOW

TEXT TRUMP TO 88022 TO GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES
By participating, you consent to receive recurring text messages sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to these terms is not a condition of purchase. Msg&data rates may apply. For Terms & Conditions and the Privacy Policy, click here: donaldjtrump.com/sms-terms/88022

Click Here To Stand With Donald Trump and
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

If you would like to purchase official campaign gear, click here.
This email was sent to [redacted]. To update your profile, click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, click here.

www.DonaldJTrump.com
725 5th Avenue New York, NY 10022
Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

2/3

Donald J Trump

[Redacted],

WE HAVE ANOTHER BOLD GOAL FOR THIS THURSDAY
PLEASE READ ABOUT MY FATHER'S PLANS BELOW

Anyone who knows me knows exactly what I think about Donald J. Trump.

He is an amazing man – there is nobody I admire more. I consider him my best friend, and could not be more proud that he is my father.

Today, I am honored to kick off his most ambitious fundraising campaign yet.

[Redacted], Hillary Clinton's campaign machine and her liberal media allies are desperate. First, they claimed we raised too little. Then, when donors like you helped us to raise $11 million in just a few days, they claimed we were lying.

The truth is we did better than $11 million and no amount of spin from Crooked Hillary's machine can change that fact. We cannot let them get away with this.

That's why we set another Trump-sized goal. We are working to shatter records again this week – by raising another $10 million before the Federal Election Commission's 2nd quarter fundraising deadline this Thursday at midnight. Afterwards, our results will be covered heavily by the media.

Join my father and me, and chip in a $10, $20, $50, $100, or $250 contribution today. Will you help us SHOCK Hillary Clinton and the political establishment?

DONATE NOW

We are fighting as a family and a very fed-up country to build this historic effort, and bring voters over to Team Trump. The support of friends like you over the last week is making a huge impact.

Every day we're reaching more and more people, [Redacted] – convincing them that a Trump presidency will mean they can finally believe in American again.

I know that my father has the vision, determination and tenacity to get great things done for our country – something he's proven throughout his life and career. I've worked side by side with him in business, and I've watched him up close in action my entire life.

Donald J. Trump is the man our nation needs in the White House at this moment. Please help us make history.

No fight is too tough for my father. He had no problem taking on the political establishment to secure the Republican nomination, and now he's going after Lying Crooked Hillary Clinton in a way that no one has ever gone after her before.

I hope you will stand with us today by rushing a contribution using this secure link.

Thank you,

Eric Trump
Executive Vice President
The Trump Organization

P.S. Hillary Clinton's campaign machine and her liberal media allies are desperate. First, they claimed we raised too little. Then, when donors like you helped us to raise $11 million in just a few days, they claimed we were lying. So we've set another Trump-sized goal to raise another $10 million by Thursday at midnight.

Please chip in what you can to help make Donald J. Trump the next President of the United States – your support by MIDNIGHT this Thursday is crucial.

DONATE NOW

TEXT TRUMP TO 88022 TO GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES
*By participating, you consent to receive recurring text messages sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to these terms is not a condition of purchase. Msg&data rates may apply. For Terms & Conditions and the Privacy Policy, click here: donaldjtrump.com/sms-terms/88022*

Click Here To Stand With Donald Trump and
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

If you would like to purchase official campaign gear, click here.
This email was sent to [redacted]. To update your profile, click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, click here.

www.DonaldJTrump.com

3/3

[Redacted],

I just had to forward my brother Eric's email from yesterday to make sure you didn't miss it.

He wrote because your support is crucial to my father's success in this race.

The Clinton campaign and the dishonest media are desperate to stop our momentum. Now they're lying about our fundraising, and dismissing the strength of our growing "Team Trump" grassroots army.

Eric explains below why we've set a Trump-sized $10 million fundraising goal – which would SHOCK Hillary Clinton and the political establishment – and we now have less than 72 hours to make it happen.

We need your help to show Hillary Clinton, her political cronies and her Wall Street and liberal media friends that the Trump movement is growing stronger every day.

Please make your most generous possible contribution today, safely and securely, by following this link.

Thank you in advance for taking a stand to make Donald J. Trump our next President and Commander-in-Chief. And don't miss my brother Eric's email below.

Sincerely,

Donald J. Trump, Jr.

DONATE NOW

www.DonaldJTrump.com

it's either that or sellout to the jews, he is rich but not nearly enough to bank a GE run without putting his entire company at risk.

They are legit

They are not a fraud

He is not lying. I am being bombarded by Trump generic emails, today I got another one from ERIC and DONALD JR.

Same here

Shit's annoying and makes Trump look like every other DNC and RNC faggot.

It makes him start looking like your every day politician.

The phonecall was the worst. I seriously haven't watched anything since I saw him "destroy" Killary using a teleprompter.

Now that Corey is gone, I fear he is going to be packaged and sold Mitt Romney style to cuckservatives to "unit the (((party)))"

Don't get me wrong, he got me to register to vote for the first time in over a decade, and actually hit the polling station, and I will vote for him again in November - but this shit is depressing and annoying.

I just got another text from the Trump campaign asking for donations AGAIN.

leconcernpost.jpg

Counter Sage.

What grinds my gears the most, it how CUCKSERVATIVE the cries for donations are.

MINIMUM donation amount is $20. Not smart, the RNC and Trumps new PR has learned nothing from the Bernie fags. If they truly want the blue collar white worker to donate, begging for 20 sheckels right off the bat is a shit move.

Shitty gifts and rewards for large donations reminds me of Guac Bowl Jeb. $500 gets you a signed thank you letter from Trump. Fuck that.

I donated to Trump and got my red hat because I WANTED to. The hat and his bantz provided a value and service - to mine salt.

The Cuckservative Republicuck party refuses to learn from their past mistakes and refuses to evolve to get donations, you know, make fucking money - a pillar of what the party has claimed makes them job creators and capitalists.

Seeing these generic emails make me wince when I see it would have been smooth sailing for Hilldog without a Trump.

you can donate whatever you want - at least give factual information when trying to mislead people

die

Counter sage again, I was referring the GOP emails which use Trump's name - but aren't directly from Trump.

Be an autist all you want about exact verbage - but the fact remains - this is the same shit they have shoveled into our emails for the past 10 years.

It's lazy copy paste and it gets discarded. This past week it actually pissed me off.

I WANT the GOP and Trump to work smarter, to do more with less. The fact that they aren't emulating Bernie's Retirement Fund Campaign push tells me that can't or won't adapt. That pissed me off.

I was with Trump 2 weeks after he announced. Where have you been summer fag?

what, exactly, should he be doing then?

so I suppose he should just liquify all of his real estate assets and go all or nothing on the presidency

counter sage.

Putting hats on dead niggers.

Learn to read faggot

You're not going to do well on the SAT's if you can't into English.

That goes for you too - you argue like a Plebbit Donald poster. I never said that. Don't you have a gay Greek's cock to suck?

again, what exactly should he be doing to "emulate Bernie's Retirement Fund Campaign push"?

asking people to phone bank?

These questions get asked all of the time. And they are answered in excruciating detail.

In the last election, Obama only beat Mitt Romney by a few million popular votes (not that it matters with the electoral college). In the grand scheme of politics, the actual left and right are drowned out by apathetic normalfags who cared more about voting for American Idol than for the president. Obama spent a billion dollars on campaign advertising and Romney spent just a little less, and as a result Obama won.

In the end it isn't policies, it isn't speeches, and it isn't the quality of the candidate's character. The election is decided by neutrals who can't even be bothered to learn about politics and just vote for whoever's name is shouted at them enough.

Trump won the primaries spending on fractions of a penny per vote. Compare that to Jeb Bush who spent $168 million and got 4th place. This is fantastic and I would wager that this has never occurred before.

But winning the general election with just good words and ideas? It won't work. There is no reset if he fails, and Trump isn't going for the perfect score. Even if he wins by a hair, that's all we need to MAGA.

Post proofs or you're a liar, liar.
;^}

Proofs plz.

Still waiting on actual proofs.

Oh, hey, another person who could post proofs.
Proofs should be incoming very soon then.

Somebody doesn't understand the significance of SMALL donations.

Your fault here is, you are literally preaching this to people who sub to every Trump email list.

Thus, as a troll, you are failing miserably.

mod won't let me post in this thread

test

We're a while away from the debates. Trump has to launch a full scale attack now, before Hillary's attacks sink in. Raising money now is in preparation for ad payments, events, running the new Crooked Hillary website, and any other campaign moves he has to make between now and September to keep eyes on him and potential voters interested in him an away from Hillary.

In 2012 both sides of the election spent upwards of a billion dollars on their campaign. This shit is expensive, and Trump, naturally, doesn't want to spend it all himself. During the primary, he was able to keep eyes on him thanks to the debates and constant interviews, but once September comes around there will only be 3 debates between Trump and Hillary, which leaves him with fewer opportunities to attack on stage, so he needs to attack Hillary in between, before, and after debates through his online media methods, which cost money.

How dare OP notice a shitload of generic RNC/GOP styled emails that look like they were copypastad from Shitt Romney's campaign.

How
Dare
He.

Let's all call him a shill and troll for noticing a shitload of spam that is far from Trump-like.

Holy fuck shut up

They weren't from Donald, they were from Eric and Donald Jr, and were sent from [email protected]/* */

see

here's a screenshot nigger

a true leader is selfless. he would spend his life fortune for this opportunity to truly make our nation great again. instead he weakens his supporters purchasing power by asking to be funded. despicable and you will defend this. election fags are cancer and have no clue about how the zog operates.

reeks of kikery

Are people really complaining about receiving email from a political candidate whose mailing list they signed up for?

What's the issue?

This whole thread is a /leftycuck/ D&C thread.

SAGE + REPORT + HIDE

Dirty secret: Fundraisers get to keep something like 30% of all the money they raise.

Buy email list, send an email and raise $9 million for Trump, pocket cool $3 million commission.

Exactly, how dare OP post a thread about the exact same feeling that I had today as I emptied my spam box.

How dare he point out a possible flaw for Trump's team to acknowledge, adapt to and overcome.

Exactamundo. Trump should act like every other politician before him. I mean, that's what has gotten him this far, right? Being a member of the conservative establishment.

what the hell

You don't think it serves a rhetorical point for him to receive a huge number of small donations from normal people?

Sage because you have oatmeal in your head. Think critically and think FOR YOURSELF.

I know but does he really need the donations?

If it's legit, you can chalk it up to Manafort becoming his CM. Maybe he convinced Trump that he can't coast on earned media. Worked fine for the primaries, perhaps not so much for GE.

Like Bernie Sanders?

I found the kike

The 2012 election costed both sides upwards of a billion dollars. Even with Trump's excellent media skills, he needs money to pay for everything he has to do up until the debates in September, like paying for research on Clinton, developing the Crooked Hillary site, paying for ads, and so on

He COULD pay for this stuff himself, but why do it when there are plenty of supporters who WANT to donate to feel like their helping the cause?

I dunno, what did OP say the issue was? If only there were some way to read the original post, like a scrollbar or something!

Trump said he was going to self-fund. Now he's begging. That suggests that he's been lying about his assets and his plans. I guess it's no big deal if the guy you're voting for is lying about his plans.

Donald's been establishment from day fucking one. Mitt Romney doesn't offer to suck your dick for an endorsement unless you're establishment. The Clintons don't hang out at your clubs unless you're establishment.

This too.

Explains a lot of the more annoying political solicitations. 'Kodos is fighting tirelessly to keep Kang from eating your ass! But protecting your ass isn't cheap. It's money from readers like you that helps protect your anal virginity from the commie nazi bastards. Help us by donating what you can, even if it's as little as a hundred dollars…'

(1)
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/
Where the asshurt is contained. Facts dont matter, just like your saint Stefan Moneyjew has said :°)

Seriously, Trump said he is MOSTLY self funded and the rest comes from donations. Try harder, anarkiddy/lolberturdian.

Liquify? How would liquifying his assets help him?

Would he just ride the liquids like a wave into the White House, washing out all the corrupt traitors?

Maybe that's not such a bad idea after all

The word you're looking for is liquidate though

Asking for some money to compete with Saudi Arabia backed Hillary seems fair. We'd rather have an American backed President than a foreign backed President. Am I right? I am right.

I bet you also believe that you're the long lost heir to a Nigerian Prince and all you have to give him is some bank info and he'll give you "four hundred fucktrillion dollars"

The ignorance of this board is really starting to piss me off. Are you all a bunch of fucking king kids unable to think critically or have a discussion without saying "HURR DUR SHUT UP U R A SHILL" you act like literal fucking niggers…

Here's a screenshot of the text messages I've received. Doesn't really bother me as I signed up for it and donald has already said he'd be taking in donations for the general. He COULD fund his campaign if he wanted to but raising money for the republicucks is a show of good faith. If there's one way to make those jews happy it's with shekels…

Calm down you anti-fun sperglord

Those look pretty suspicious. But it's election fun times, so expect stupid shit to pop up. I'm sure there are a lot of different groups trying to ad fund for Donald and some may fuck it up.

The important thing right now is to expose to the world what Hillary represents and what she has done.

I've talked to old friends and they see her as an immaculate angel and provider of freedums and sensible chuckles.

They see anything negative about her as a right wing fabrication. We're dealing with head in the sand morons on both sides.

Such is the life of the Historian.

Guys I'm phonebanking for Trump right now.

Also I sold my mom's jewelery and my furniture to donate $550 for Trump. Match me :^)

When your deadbeat brother is able to get a job in trump's america to move out of the house your mom will save so much money on hotpockets that I'm sure she'll think the investment was worth it.

I don't know op I'm looking through my emails and the only message from the Trump campaign I have is the one welcoming me (for signing up on his website I think).

Okay, so what is really going on here? Did all the begging emails after the first one only get sent to people that actually donated? I guess we could unsubscribe.

Also should Trump fire whoever is actually writing the spam? My family donated a lot and are now a bit pissed at the begging for more. I imagine a lot of people feel that way. I don't know what if anything Trump should do though. Is apologizing helpful here? He's gotten this far without apologizing, so I'm inclined to say no. The emails should stop though. I can't imagine they're working.

Goodness gracious. It's like you faggots have never witnessed an election or political campaign beyond reading about in the the jew media. With each passing day I become more and more convinced this board is filled with children and preteens.

OP, are you really stupid enough to think you can run a GE campaign the same as a primary campaign?

Protip: you fucking cant.

Bernie got $180M in about a year. We have 5 months now to raise much more than that. So stop bringing that up, because they just dont compare. Its not the same thing. Democrats are going to but at least 1 billion into this, maybe even 2.

So why tge fuck are you so butthurt about a few auto e-mails?

They're not aimed at people on here and are generally for normalfags. There are a number of ways e-mails like these are set-up. There is an initial push before people donate, meant to see how much and how often you will donate and after one complains or unsubscribes (attempts to), that will modulate the pace and occurrence in which one receives these kind of e-mails. The more often one donates or the larger amount one donates the more often they will receive these e-mails. That said, the whole reason for such fund-raising is Trump trying to show he is too toxic to the party. This let's him prove this without being extorted out of his own money by the party (they will be less likely to do this with donor (big or small) money). It also creates enough "loyalty" from the party until the election is over at which point he can tell them to get bent more or less if he wins.

Here's an idea, delete the fucking emails and stop crying.

That's kind of shitty.

Gosh darn shills

How much is Hilary paying you?

Guess I'm a #Hilldawg now

have you donated yet goys?

:^)

I haven't heard a god damn thing from God-Emperor trump. Sure I'm in Commiefornia, but no one I know outside of Cali has heard from him either. He's doing fine. Better yet, he's fucking *RAD*

bump

I'm voting for Trump and so should all of you, but if Hillary wins at least we'll get a guaranteed racewar.

that's 0.60$ so far
I wish somebody paid me for this shit

It's called a "lie", son.
Politicians lie.

inb4 "muh Trump isn't a politician, he's anti establishment".

What the fuck did he lie about? When has Trump ever fucking said he's going to self fund the entire RNC platform?

Why the FUCK should he pay for the neocuck meal ticket when they've done nothing but cock block him every step of the way?

He's going to have to spend ~800 million before this is all over. Why should he endanger a business that he wants to leave to his children?

bump

now he's begging for$3 like a street corner crackhead

fucking unsubscribed

Good luck, Trump cucks.

Donald Trump's Self-Funding Includes Payments to Family and His Companies
nytimes.com/2016/06/22/us/politics/donald-trump-self-funding-payments.html?_r=0

20% of Donald Trump's Campaign Spending goes to Trump Businesses, Filing Says
marketwatch.com/story/20-of-donald-trumps-campaign-spending-goes-to-trump-businesses-filing-says-2016-06-21

He has to. He's desperate for campaign cash. He ended last month with only $1.3 million on hand, vs. Hillary's. $44 million.

Holy shit, what a pleb!

No one here is going to vote for anyone else or do what you want them to do. You might as well kill yourself at this point.

Makes sense. If he uses a venue or service he owns he has to pay himself by law. He talked about it a weekish ago at some thing.

CAMPAIGN FINANCES FORCES HIM TO PAY HIMSELF IF HE USES A SERVICE OR VENUE HE OWNS. It's probably for tracking campaign expenditures.

American elections are weird and gay, who the fuck gives money to politicians?

Daily reminder that Trump will win or you will die in a civil war~!

Literally no one gives a shit who you "vote" for, Trump nigger.

Trump Fundraising Emails Overseas prompt Complaints Here and Abroad
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-fundraising-emails-overseas-prompt-complaints-here-and-abroad/2016/06/29/ad66a1e2-3e0a-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html

Trump Campaign may have broken Law by Seeking Foreign Political Donations
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/29/trump-campaign-donations-foreign-politicians

Trump's Woeful $1.3m Campaign War Chest Dwarfed by Clinton's $42.5m

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/20/hillary-clinton-fundraising-report-donald-trump-us-election

Great shilling against Trump thread my fellow chaim.

You forgot to end your post with vote clinton

Donald Trump’s campaign budget was widely mocked on Tuesday as figures showed him paying his own companies and children while raising far less money than his rival for the US presidency, Hillary Clinton.

The businessman lavished nearly $1m on hats, pens, T-shirts, mugs and stickers last month but has not run a TV advert since he effectively secured the Republican nomination on 4 May. His minimal social media effort is led by his own bombastic tweeting.

Trump spent $6.7m in May, filings released by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) show. He spent more than $423,000 on facility rental and catering at his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago, and another $350,000 on travel air on Tag Air, the holding company that owns Trump’s jet.

In total, roughly one-fifth of Trump’s expenditures in May went to his own companies or in reimbursements to Trump’s children. His son Eric’s wine company received nearly $4,000.

And buried in the financial report was $35,000 in payments to a mysterious entity called “Draper Sterling” for “web advertising”, a reference that raised questions and caused mirth on social media because of its similarity to Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce, the fictional advertising agency in the TV drama Mad Men.

Trump’s campaign war chest is dwarfed by that of rival Hillary Clinton, representing one of the biggest financial mismatches in presidential election history.

While the Republican presumptive nominee entered June with just $1.3m in the bank, Clinton had $42.5m, according to filings released by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) – making her campaign cash reserve 32 times larger than that of Trump. Whereas he had about 70 staff in total, she had 683.

The figures are likely to feed a growing feeling of panic among Republicans about Trump’s chances in November. The presumptive Republican nominee is trailing Clinton in opinion polls and, after weeks of controversy over racially charged remarks, fired his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, on Monday.

Despite winning the Republican primary contest on 4 May, Trump evidently did not enjoy an immediate boost in fundraising. Donors gave just over $3m that month. Clinton, by contrast, brought in more than $26m in May.

Trump loaned his effort another $2.2m, bringing his total outlay over the past year to about $46m – almost all of which is loans. During speeches, the self-proclaimed billionaire has claimed that low spending should be seen as a strength, not a weakness, and noted that Jeb Bush’s millions did not lead to political success.

However, his meagre total of $1.3m in campaign cash at the end of May was less even than defeated Republican opponents Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. It was also well short of the previous Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, who in May 2012 raised $23.4m and had more than $17m in the bank.

Are they that stuck in their own bubble that they can't see how that sounds to normalfags? They are memeing trump into the office themselves at this point!

Ask me how I know you can't into finance?

mostlyeconomics.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/liquidate-or-liquefy/