Nigel Farage: Trump Presidency best for UK, I'd never vote for Hillary

ANGLOSPHERE ALLIANCE NOW

He said, “I think for the United Kingdom, I think Trump will be better for us than Barack Obama has been, no doubt.”

archive.is/8XcMa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk
archive.is/hHgUI
lbc.co.uk/im-so-scared-now-german-woman-hit-by-xenophobia-calls-james-in-tears-132971
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Backfire_(WWII)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedden_Mission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Surgeon
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gold here for anyone who missed it

GLORIOUS

The alliance will happen.

He called clinton a crook. Everybody knows it.

Told you guys he was hiding his power level until Brexit is done.

Checked, dubs confirm

This dude is more based than Trump

elect this man, britons

C'mon motherfuckers c'mon. Farage just blew EU out of the water.

I mean the comments of the video are pretty shit, but hey, whatever get them to support the government the better.

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

ANGLOSPHERE SUPREME

You'll have to reign your idiot scots in first. They want to leave again. Which I can't wrap their heads around. They want to gain independence so they can forfeit their independence to the EU.

Ford actually.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

NIGEL YES

I drive a volvo bitch. Northern Europeans are superior as fuck.

TRUMP, PUTIN, FARAGE
KEBAB REMOVAL SQUAD!

We'd love to but the media has done such a good hatchet job on him, a lot of the general public see him as a rasict.
Our mp's hate him too, he tells the truth you see…

It's gonna be glorious when France leaves and Le Pen is in charge.

The name calling is becoming inefficient. The best reply is either "so what?" or "not an argument".

Hollande already said there wouldn't be a referendum for France.

OUI

Umm, user…

Liberals: Murder is okay as long as you're not white.

Looks like a sorry excuse for a meme.

Dont get me wrong, the support for ukip and Nigel grows but theres still a good number of the uk that fear being called a bigot.
That said, the way the remain faggots have reacted to brexit (calling everyone racist) may well push the rest of the brits over the edge.

N-no goy, don't do this. Apartheid and colonization of infe- equals of color is bad! Don't forget about 6 trillion holocausted indians, chinks, spics and Jews!

I know a lot of people who're no longer friends with their SJW "friends" because of some of their juvenile comments.

No argument from me user.
>saved

can't disparage the farage

They've gone off the deep end this time, its ridiculous.
Watching them destroy any support they had from the public is fun though.

wew

France is going to have to engage in some major un-cucking if that is ever to happen. They're almost as bad as Sweden when it come to the love of muslim no-go zones.

Their anti-islam movement is stronger than that of the UK.

Thing is FN is being kept out of power by election shenanigans.

What do you think that old drunk Junker said to Nigel?

Based Nige

Or it could be the fucking fact that European countries invaded their shit and took colonies? Also, what is the Boxer Rebellion?

Based Farage. As a burger I respect the hell out of him, he cares for the white race.

Holy shit, my sides.

That's some top tier smug.

Shalom goy

HK, Macau, Shanghai, Amoy, Tsingtao…

Not to mention the inland 'spheres of influence' over the various provincial cliques.
The Americans had patrols sailing the Yangtze from the 1850s until WW2.

The Middle Kingdom was practically a client state of the Western Powers.

IF YA SMEEEEEEEEELLL

WHAT FARAGE, IS COOKIN'

LMAO
LMAO

Perfect

We apologise to any salt miners we may have put out of business.

The footage of him shitting on Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk

HOL UP

WE ANGLOSPHERE NOW?

Scots are all talk, no walk.

hail hydra

Fuck you for supporting this race-mixing agenda company. Haven't you seen the new commercial, "The Wedding," showing a blonde Swedish woman driving to her own Sharia-inspired beatings and marital rape with her Sandnigger fiancé in the back?

Pic very related.

Can we get them really shitfaced on poll day?

We need someone like this in Canada. Burgers have Trump and Brits have Farage and we just sit here in the cuckshed masturbating furiously to the nationalist movements in other countries.

CONFIRMATION THAT NIGE WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HILLARY

Gimme a hell yeah!

Or you could, you know…move?

We could, but getting a job in another country is kinda tough. Not to mention uprooting yourself completely and losing your support network.

Fair. Why not be the change you want to see in your country then, user? I'm sure there are some Canadian nationalists left.

You could be the change you want to see in the world. Or maybe you can just wait and hope the UK or US will deliver you from your cucksheds.

(((MERCHANT BANKS)))

Oh if only I could. I don't have the right qualities and my age is also a problem. There is a reason young politicians aren't very common. Not gonna give up hope though, I'll try to move to USA and help Make America Great Again.

absolutely
positively
blown
the
fuck
out

Canadians are just too nice for their own good.

It may take some serious economic turmoil and a few million more brown immigrants before Canada generates someone like Trump or Farage.

Goddamn, I love that blimey cunt. Nige laying down the law; how smug must that fucker feel after 19 years of fighting to finally get to say that beautiful "They're not laughing anymore."

Dodged a bullet there. Deflecting like a pro.

Canadians aren't nice, they're just incredibly passive aggressive. I'm convinced this idea that Canadians are polite or nice is a meme they cooked up. I will say that their police, Mounties excluded, are very nice and polite in most places save Vancouver and Toronto.

Yeah, I've worked with a few outside of the States and there were two or three of them I wanted to fucking strangle.

Holy shit he left no anus unshredded

oy vey

let them go

they are a liability

Europe beat the piss out of China repeatedly and forced them to allow unfettered opium trade (basically looting China of all its silver), that's hardly comparable to voluntary and mutually beneficial rangaku.

Rural Canadians are legit quite polite and nice. Urban Canadians are complete assholes but we are indeed passive aggressive about it.

Actually Canada might never get its Trump because the only real identity the people here have is that they aren't Americans. They think that the fact somebody like Trump succeeded in such a fashion is a good example of everything that's wrong with the United States.

It's horseshit of course, but that's what happens to a people that has been denied the right to establish their own cultural roots in their own land.

Rural people are just nicer and more genuine everywhere. Cities are the problem. I don't think mankind was ever supposed to live this way.

THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION

Underated post. This interview is great.

Eh, give him some benefit of the doubt. He could be driving something like a 240 or an 850 which were made long before the company's current agenda, and if that's the case, then you can't fault the past for the future.

But if he's got something still on the official warranty though, that's another story.

Wew.

YES
COMMANDERS OF THE RWDS

Why is that reporter such an ugly fuck? Holy hell. Red-skinned hunchback with a suit too big and a creep factor too high.

"Cut off your noses."
-Nigel Farage

He's channeling Zyklon-Ben there

What the fuck is it with you three?

THREAD THEME

there you have it.

Oh yes of course murdkull will save us from the jew.

What about Assad. He can keep shitskins together under one sun with many religions and ethnic groups, look up the Homs Massacre.

found the merchant bankier.

Dat nigga don't age.. wtf

Good souls age slow, bad ones age fast. See FDR, Bill Clinton, and Obama.

It's called salt therapy. Nigel mines salt all day from liberals and it keeps him healthy.

Except you missed about 90% of the rest of the room.

goddamn the triggering butthurt is real

meanwhile, in burgerland

Need a shoop of all the right-wing leaders, from Canada to Australia, to New Zealand.
I'd even add in mainland Europe & I'd stick Putin in there, too.

We need not only an Angelo-alliance, but a WHITE alliance, across the entire globe.

We are only around 18% of the world population, maybe less, and we had better realize just how outnumbered we are.

US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand ally into one massive Anglo Empire. We'd be unstoppable, and the sun would never set on us.

someone with talent put trump and farage on this glorious imagery for the future.

HAIL BRITTANIA
GREATEST ALLY

They sorta had that once before.

Looks 10 years older in 5.

care to inform an idiot?

Should we have a sphere for other Euro ethnicities? (Anglosphere, Germanosphere, Nordisphere, etc)

Child sacrifice and pedophilia give you that stable, wonderful 66.6 year old look. If you start young, you'll look older. But it sure does give you a longer lifespan during which to continue murdering children, though!

How is UKIP in the polls?

The Poles don't give a rats ass if the UK stays in the EU as long as they can keep coming over. Those bastard are 77% in favor of staying in the EU though.

Oy vey! That explains my complexion!

he looks like he got his neg hole pozzed

heh

All I can picture is the "wakey wakey" screen cap from the other day after watching that glorious ass shoah Nigel just delivered.

MEME IT

I hope some day in the future, we'll have a real picture of Trump and Farage at a shooting range after both being elected.

archive.is/hHgUI

Damn son.

The future is so bright I need shades to look at it.

I really don't think Britain wants to take on the entirety of the states when it has plenty of issues on its own end.

I can go on and on, it's a steep list. Why not confine it to the original colonies or just the New England territories?

Do you limey brothers have a chance of getting more gun rights in the near future?

The American Revolution was a mistake.

No

Literally everything depends on the next few months, if your lad trump gets into power before our leadership vacuum dies out then it's all ogre for the globalists.

Outside of the dude's name sounding like a Deviantart-tier OC, China has a looooooong history of uprisings and rebellions. I wonder what dynasty would be next after republic of china.

greatest ally

poor merchant

No thanks.

Still love you Brits though.

Why don't you just become the 51st? I don't want to submit to your (crypto)Jewish Queen

What's all this then?
lbc.co.uk/im-so-scared-now-german-woman-hit-by-xenophobia-calls-james-in-tears-132971

I can see brits being too dumb to realize they are as one with germans.

But I can also see it being a falseflag.

I will however not make up my mind without evidence of either thing.

Sorry bongboy, you won't get out that easily. Trump might save u tho.

Fuck that, I live in New England and people here are extremely patriotic.

The brits are cool enough, but I love the constitution and I love the US

Damn dude, that's a good joke. Well anyways, congrats on being the 51st state.

Oh (((you))).

Poor D&C.

Found the civvie

Then don't group me in with those no-empire wannabes. Only reason they have the name of being a great people is yanks trying to claim they're not half-spic.

:^)

What the hell gender is this…liberal, and when was this picture taken?

That was pretty gud.
Communist News Network starts to draw comparisons about immigration & Nigel points out that Trump's problem is illegal immigration Britain's problem is legal immigration, but honestly the US needs immigration reform badly. The 1965 immigration act was probably one of the most destructive policy changes in US history as it shifted from beneficial 1st world immigration to destructive 2nd & 3rd world immigration thus dragging the entire country down with parasites.

You do know that the guy who posts that crap on 4chan is a shill, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Backfire_(WWII)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedden_Mission

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Surgeon

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

but we are

I wonder how many morons will fall for this obvious bait?

I mean, granted he's a fucking traitor to begin with, but it's a common theme being around and in long company with jews for so long.

Ignore him, he thinks Einstein developing nukes for the US is an example of the big "German conspiracy". There's a crew of these posters who always make the same arguments over and over again (e.g. "Germans destroyed Rome!") and they always use really stretched out arguments (they will claim Germany started WW1 and when they're called on it they always say "well they started it by having the Archduke drive around where they knew he'd be shot").
It's pilpul, pure and simple.

They're active on 4chan too where they're more identifiable due to flags.
Their ranks include:
A pro-EU Greek Furfag
A British hyper-leftist
A Spanish antifa
A Polish jew (sometimes namefags as "Judeopolonia" - very recognizable posting style)
A Macedonian
A Canadian (possibly Learningcode)
An American Hillary supporter who keeps changing trips (possibly Sequoia)
An Australian
A Swiss sandnigger Jew (sometimes namefags as "Moroccan Jew", posts a lot of Romanboo shit)
A Montenegrin who posts black dicks

They're probably a team who organize on some leftist forum like SRS or something. Also some of them might be proxies of one American poster.

FOR GOD AND
COUNTRY

ask and ye shall receive. BY THE OMNISSIAH!

It's an 850 alright.

1960s were probably the worst years the US ever experienced.

Never mind the fact that anyone who knows jack shit about scientific history could tell you that Einstein was only very loosely related to the Manhattan project

Is this low res b8 m8?

user we need to talk.

you shooped those tabs on the top

top cuck

t. pixel wizard

Not my screencap, lad.

The future looks bright from this current year.

Shitposting is becoming real life.

My fuckin sides

Thanks user, that does the job every time

Russo-Anglo-American Alliance soon fellow Citizens.

thats obviously a joke i refuse to believe those people actually exist

face it you'd love to see Hillary, Obama and that whole lot tremble in fear at the prospect of being made subservient to the Crown
you'd get to watch a vein burst in Hillary's brain on national television for sure

he even brought the /int/ bantz

all the hate
and hes fucking basking in it like its a tropical breeze

CIVIC

I have to say, this is actually a frightening picture.

Look at that last frame; Nigel is trying to gouge the man's eyes out with the daggers he's staring at him.
That was no salty insult to his wife or other such crap, it was something important. A declaration or threat, personal or otherwise.

something along those lines i reckon

Wasn't there something about one of his family members getting attacked right before the vote?

probably i dont know
i remember they've tried to kill him twice and one of those was by loosening the bolts on all the axles on his car
he was driving on the highway in France/Germany and his car literally lifted off the axles when he braked, he was lucky to be alive

erm no

t. part time mechanic and vehicle builder

As I recall, he had a wheel come off, someone had loosened a wheel. Amateur at best, possibly even a genuine accident. (Mechanic fails to torque or even tighten wheelnuts - it happens)

A remote that set off your airbags when cornering at high speed, or for more modern vehicles take control of the vehicle. Much higher chance of success.

There was a rumour going around that had happened, but it turned out to be false.

mechanics ruled out an accident, achmed

Brits, krauts, frogs and the rest of Europe might be the same race, but apart for foreign aggression they don't have any need to become one nation. Different languages, histories, where they fucked each other up, and the disaster known as EU shows that we Euros have to stick with what our ancestors gave us and try to compete for a better life, or at the very least for the ultimate smugness.

oh ok
but it wasnt just one wheel i remembered it because it was all the wheels and that draws attention

So an amateur loosened his wheelnuts then.
How he is driving about in a car that is ever left unattended is beyond me.

you can do the one race the white race bullshit but genetically thats just not accurate
theres more genetic difference between a Brit and a Frog than there is between arabs and sephardi jews

because being guarded 24/7 by ZOGbots probably puts his life in more danger
plus he trusts people and is openly honest rare traits for a politician

maybe when he parks it you spacker

When he has friends that will donate large sums to ensure UK Independence, it wouldn't be hard to have a driver for functions and your own vehicle locked up indoors.
He is honest And their are plenty of loyal people who would guard his shit for free.

See above, and if he and his friends are unaware of who they are dealing with and what lengths they will go to, well……

im sure that all goes to the campaigning

he has to keep looking honest and to stay as one of the people

he knows if he acts too posh and static like the other politicians he'll lose the faith of the British public

Evidence?

You can't hack a car and start driving it. There's no motors to drive things like a steering wheel. But everything now is probably actuated digitally anyway which would mean modern cars could all be converted into self driving with a simpile software update.

?

Proof? Anyway the brits always looked off compared to the mainlanders so what are you saying might be true…..But if Brits and Frogs aren't the same race…then where do we cross the fucking line?

Fuck I linked to my own post…i will go and kill myself

see look at the genetic difference
look at one of the middle east and its pretty much uniform

Ok thank you. But didn't answer my second question. All this haplogroups are races?

When I can think of a way of doing it I don't need evidence. It would involve a solenoid hitting the sensor that activates the airbag. That's as far as I'm prepared to elaborate.

Of course you can alter the steering angle using the self park motor, it's been done numerous times where have you been.

I agree he has to stay honest, and there are people who would keep it looking that way by driving him in their own vehicle. Nigel is not short of a few bob, and his friends have assets and income in the billions.

they show for lack of a better word speciation
for instance Britain, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and Ireland all possess the R1b haplogroup which ends as soon as you reach Poland where you find the R1a haplogroup
thats a clear genetic distinction between eastern european and western european
you could claim that they are different races but it would probably be more accurate to call them sub-races if thats a concept

look how rare celtic is, almost gone compared to the rest

Ok so if those color palletes don't denote race but sub races, does this mean that the Anatolians are the same race as us? ( it goes all the way down to Kikeland ).

What tells us that two groups are different races on a purely genetic level.

That pic is so oversimplified it hurts, especially regarding central europe.

Greeks colonized that region a long time ago and remember the Byzantine Empire and the provinces of Roman Asia and Africa?
the native Anatolians too were an admixture of Hurrians and Hittites who were Indo-European caucasoid races that lived in those regions
Hurrians lived all over the Levant and Syria but were driven out, conquered or massacred by semitic tribes and kingdoms/empires like the Assyrians
the Hurrians were semi-nomadic tribal people like the Galatian celts so their loss
but yeah unfortunately the haplogroup survives in the descendants of the women raped by semites and turks and converted to islam at swordpoint

i know but its the only one i could find quickly besides that one and the more complex pie graph one

basically what im saying here
is that some of us may have distant ancestors and we certainly have dead cousins in extinct races that lived in Anatolia and the Levant and Syria and they were annihilated, enslaved or assimilated by the semitic onslaught against our people

For any man other than Nige that's crying
For him, that's his sides escaping rapidly

The problem mate is that, compared to animals, humans have along history fought wars, conquered lands and women. Especially in the Mediterranean where 3 continents meet. That meant race mixing. But is there any genetic marker that all whites have and shitskins, niggers or even asians don't have

Celtic is r1b

Also read
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

Also Y DNA is literally just direct male descendant.

Jew dark magic fucks their shit up.

Where's that pic from?

The Venture Bros. , 3rd episode of the newest season as I recall

you simply cannot barrage the Farage

It was like when the boondocks' writer went full cuck and painted them as a bunch of gud bois who dindu nuffin instead of flawed people like anyone else that would live in that type of environment.

TRUMP, FARAGE, AND PUTIN PERMANENT ALLIANCE NAO. MERKEL AND CUCKS WOULD BE BTFO. MEME IT INTO EXISTANCE, NIGGERS.

The safe money says he's a sure bet but there is a part of me that wonders what his motives really are and how it could fuck with other nations.

If you actually did that you'd need to rebuild Hadrian's Wall to keep immigrants to Scotland out.

No. I want Trump and Farage to be friendly with him but he cannot be trusted.