This board is shit. How do we fix it?

This board is shit. How do we fix it?

Holla Forumsigger get out!

No it's not.

this is the best board on this shitty site tbh.

No it's not perfect but it's one of the best, fuck off.

I think the board is in its optimal state.

this.

Obviously we need more star wars, lord of the rings, and political threads.

Certainly not by posting gay swordshit.

everything on Holla Forums is meta tho

We need more forced memes.

do you find this man attractive? how would you rate him?

jenny is the best looking man i've seen, so i'd rate your dude like a 4/jenny

don't
we like it as it is

Kill fakers.
Let the natural autism come and go instead of trying to keep zombified corpses alive.

forehead face/10

rude

But true.

Is this a new meme?

brb, I'll see what I can find on /r/starwars
:'^) :'^) :'^) :'^) :'^) :'^) :'^)

I don't know man. Are people this retarded in real life or is it just virtue signaling and internet wanking from redditors?

Name one way Holla Forums could get better than it's been the past year.

Stop posting nigger dicks. Literal faggotry should be banned and frowned upon. We are all Holla Forums here anyway, most of us think faggots are mentally ill. Just stop responding to nigger faggotry.

People are generally pretty stupid, yes.
They like to accuse everything they hate of being their boogeyman. Like calling everyone a Hillary shill, or a Jew, or a Trump supporter, or a redditor.

What is your rebuttal?

There's a sight overlap with Holla Forums posters and /cuteboys/ posters.

Only normies give a fuck about politics.

So why are you on a site where clearly the vast majority give a fuck about politics in some form or fashion?

does cuteboys enjoy the occasional nigger dick?

*slight

Some of them do. I definitely don't.

Because its the same in every other site of the internet…

You post a smug and condescending reaction image, but I think you're very disturbed by what you just said.
Have you tried looking at more obscure imageboards and forums?
I've found quite a few that are generally free of the constant political whining simply by paying attention to supposed "D&C shills".

The bluray forum is a kino discussion board. You can actually learn about film and talk about directors without constant political shit and endless rehashed memes.

Hol' up, memeing and butthurt aside, is that shithole actually worth visiting?

First step: OP never posts here again.

delusional

The moderation does not give a fuck about politics, they are not under the childish delusion newfags from Holla Forums are that politics are anything but a subject to shitpost and memewar about for our own personal amusement and not some cause to fight for.

They understand true chan culture doesn't have a party, and pretending to be a commie or a nazi to anger people and get keks is where it is at it.

So no, we are not all Holla Forums. At least not in the sense you and other newfags are. And no, they shouldn't ban black cocks because they make you REEEEEEEEEEE…

I'm not sure what logic you're operating on here.
Are you a potato?

just kill yourself homophobic bigot

everyone likes the way their own shit smells but never anyone else's.

truth right here. Holla Forums is one of the last actual user boards left for this reason. i'm sure there's some retards that take it seriously, but most of are just baiting what retards there on whatever side they choose.

You mean you don't think Holla Forums should be dedicated to blatantly forced memes, /a/ threads, and waifus?

You don't just browse here though. You are an active member of this community. Your life is influenced by Holla Forums and your perspective of other internet communities is biased because you and others constantly shit on the same old boogiemen: reddit, tumblr, gaia, etc. so you just call everything else a shit hole when you are the biggest shit hole.

You're projecting insecurities upon me.
I have browsed imageboards for years, and will continue to do so regardless of whatever political cult happens to rear its ugly face.
You still managed to dodge my question though.

I don't give a single thought about Holla Forums unless I'm bored and actively browsing it like I'm doing now.
This place is a shithole, but at least here I don't have to register a name that will forever be associated with random fleeting thoughts that ultimately don't mean much of anything.

taking imageboards seriously was the worst mistake we ever made

???
What the fuck are you talking about?

Where did I suggested such thing?
Also she is almost 19 now, that's legal EVERYWHERE

You're replying to a butthurt retard with the debating skills of an angry toddler.

moderation

All Holla Forums is good for at this point is forced memes.

ur just mad ur memes are shit tbh.

I used to be on the "lets have a true Holla Forums" camp, even went as far as making the /atv/ board.

But at this point, we should just enjoy what we got for what it is worth. No point in ruining a good thing for no reason.

we ban racism, antisemitism, \Pol bigots and trump supporters.

Oh look it's another Holla Forums or /a/ shilltard.

Make your own board.

This board is nice, could use less of Holla Forums and their love for bbc though.

join me on

Burn it all

What did he mean by this?

Now there's a man that enjoys his work.

beautiful

that site looks pleb, you can't step up to /film/?

Why don't you post about film and talk about directors? Why do you just shitpost in meta threads?

Whenever we try to discuss the prequels we get a bunch of RLM dicksuckers sperging out, but the attempt is there. Every now and then there's a Tartovsky thread. There's a thread discussing the good parts of GT, a thread discussing old Dracula movies, a thread discussing the symbolism in Back to the Future, a thread on the Indiana Jones trilogy, and more.

And yet you're in here bitching.

FTFY

Keep telling yourself that.

pretty good meme tbh. this is how memes should be done. i rate it 👌👌 hot stuff

Exhibit A: The RLM dicksucker and his argument.

i wasn't making an argument tho, i genuinely like the meme.

Not only are you stupid, but you're delusional.

This is probably why people don't post in your shitty threads.

I love how one of those on the 'reasonable' side is a guy who namecalls and offers aphorisms and this is BTFO the other side.

It's pretty clearly just clips of your own posts dude. It's sad.

This is an English speaking board.

The whole website is pretty bad. Hope it dies soon

this

We need the collective will to move to a topical board already.

this

No, we need too talk about old films with provided Magnet links to said old films. Furthermore there should be a weekly Sticked thread with a Holla Forums stream too watch films. We could even use Holla Forums a chat like Holla Forums dis with E3 this year. We all admit new films are terrible, so why are we even discussing them?