Black Pigeon Speaks video on (((George Soros)))

Black Pigeon Speaks video on (((George Soros)))

Complete with references to how he doesn't like the 'values' he pushes making their way to the west's greatest ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6504305.html
freewebsitereport.org/www.vidmax.com
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He should just do one on the kikes already

Required reading for this topic

Is Soros still alive after Brexit?

btw, watch this too

Can all of us make the agreement when one of us stops caring about life just take out vermin like this until they are caught and push all the blame on kikes or muzzies.

We should make this into a Tin Tin type comic book for kids/young adults. Tin Tin goes to Syria to report and untangles the Soros web.

Its got all the elements, and it writes itself.

while we're at it

well prepare for shut down againa

Better download this shit for future reference, it wont be up for long time, also "Based" mods will be doing their thing, you know what i mean, muh e-celeb shit

BPS makes me nervous.
Where is a Counter-Israeli, Counter-Globalist mouthpiece getting money to produce these videos?
Great video by the way. Even names the jew in regards to FEMEN.

They aren't laughing anymore

As long as this is a thinly veiled e-celeb thread, here's Jim's old vid on proto-Brexit.

god, i cant look at that kikes fucking bulldog face. you are rich get those fucking bags under your eyes fixed with some surgery

Fuck me squarely. I read this shit and I want to become an hero.

I'm tainted (hapa) anyways, so it shouldn't be too big a loss, right?

good question, maybe russians, they already banned soros

Seek asylum in Russia if you do it.

Obviously the Norks

Actually probably the Russians, who benefit immensely from the EU and NATO coming down.

You say something about amero?
see this
8ch.net/pol/res/6504305.html

…I can't help but sorta admire Soros.

What? They aren't THAT high quality that they're expensive. They use footage from media and news through fair use laws so they don't need to pay a dime.

The BPS graphics and stuff are very well done but they aren't these insane and costly effects. Plus once you do it once you can set a template and you never have to make it new again.

w0t?

When will he do the inevitable collaboration with Stef?

I can't fucking wait for that.

I'm absolutely going to use that. Thank you so much

The quality and execution is good enough to warrant suspicion, given the rate at which his videos come out. Especially as of late. In cases like this we have to consider two things first and foremost:
BPS is not your run of the mill Alex Jonestein kind of controlled op. The points are well made, concise, and there is nothing about his videos (aside from the LSD one) that is designed to evoke gut feelings of contempt and revulsion in normalfags. Furthermore, each new video strikes progressively closer to the very things the (((oligarchy))) of the west does not wish to be said. The overall angle so far has been a wide front attack on the EU, with some tangents.
Who benefits from bringing down the EU? Russia does. Without the European globalist government, Russia is free to pursue its traditional D&C with the west and expand its influence to swallow eastern Europe. So we have a viable hypothesis here.
Again, Russia. Russian intelligence rivals if not exceeds the kikes in their ability to manipulate through masterful propaganda. Excellent at identifying undercurrents of change in a society, foreign or internal, and then directing wherever suits them. See Yuri Bezemov and their masterstroke in the 60s.

BEFORE YOU ACCUSE ME OF A DEFEATIST D&C NATO SHILL
BPS is still immensely useful, we just need to be careful not to allow him and others like him to derail the narrative by disproportionately focusing on some issues at the expense of others.
BUT MUH SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE
Putin is not interested in nationalism or the white race, his goal is returning the Russian empire/USSR to its former glory, an inherently Eurasian perspective. He will definitely keep supporting the right in western European countries, and will probably get along great with Trump. There is, however, the question of Eastern Europe. A Russian Eurasian empire means the extinction of the Balts and subjugation of the west slavs. Bitch all you want but you'll never get us on board with that. I understand most Holla Forumsacks don't care about this, but specifically to easterners I say this: stay vary of both the snake and the bear. One will kill you in your sleep while the other will simply maul you given the chance.
What should be done, then?
Not much. Just remember that there is more than one player on the field.

It's quite bizarre that he is financing human traffickers refugee organizations that flood europe with subhumans, while investing in a way that benefits from the demise of europe.

ECELEB BULLSHIT

SAGE AND REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT

GO ADVERTISE SOMEWHERE ELSE FAGGOT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

ECELEB BULLSHIT

No, Jim (the guy who made the vid) is/was.

Like Farage said in his speech today, nobody believed he would succeed in yanking Britain from the globalist clutches.

And now it looks like Farage has taken the first major step in that road.

Man of the Year.

BPS is clear on all his vids that he's funded by VidMax.com

freewebsitereport.org/www.vidmax.com

Bump

Fuck off faggot.

Have you no idea how ideas are spread to normies? They're not interested in reading multiple articles or infographs. Videos like this redpill the masses more effectively than anything else.

Another great video from the same uploader:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Hey there, /int/.

Pretty good video

It does a decent job of explaining Soros without sound too much like a tinfoil hat conspiracy, which is what most of these e-celebs end up sounding like

Kek, the insects came out of the woodwork

he mocks people who blame the jews in his comment sections frequently.

The comments for this video is almost entirely people pointing out how Soros is a jew and he isn't saying shit.

bump

It does kind of doesn't it?

OK Are Nige's face in the slow-mo segment is creeping me out lel.

Good video.

He has a patreon and is receiving around 700$ per video. or more. BPS is making about 3 a week so add the money up.
$2.5k a week

That's pretty good monies

Oh yeah, now that I got paid I wouldn't mind maybe giving like 1 shekel per video. He is going to be doing mass red-pilling in the future. I hope he doesn't get killed.

What makes you say that?

Great video, OP.

(((Black Pigeon))) Speaks video on (((George Soros)))

Inform us when you make better videos exposing Soros and the downfalls of diversity.

Fuck off and die

Awesome. I would like to see that video.

webm when?

See:

you short sighted retard,This video is so you can give normies a video link without them spazzing out about muh(((chosen people))) or muh immigrates

Learn subtly retard.

Are you sure you replied to the correct user?

I completely agree with you.

sry then dude, I'm sick of seeing Holla Forumslacks screaming about the (((Jooss))) and isolating the greater society to us because some spastic retard can't be subtle.

Some of Holla Forums need to sit down and shut the fuck up and let the smarter individuals who have clearly read the Art of War do all the talking.

BPS is just a redpilled individual who knows how to make thorough videos…he is not some controlled russian operative making videos to dismantle the EU…he is an individual making videos that expose big gov globalist regimes…

How old is Soros?

Way too fucking old

Time to die

bump

kill soros
save the world

I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't already.
Does Soros just stay in his volcano lair all the time, or is his security just top-notch?

no one actually gives a shit..

You'd think with all the countries he's fucked over, at least a few people would want him dead.
What a sneaky bastard.

wew

yeaj

bump