How Many Millions of White Americans Were Displaced from the Big Cities as a Result of Urban Crime?

How Many Millions of White Americans Were Displaced from the Big Cities as a Result of Urban Crime?

I’ve noticed a big push recently to get fear of crime made an automatic reason for achieving refugee status. For example, in the NYT:

Now, Nicholas Kristof has an embarrassing track record of retelling lies people tell him. But even in the unlikely event that this kid’s story is somewhere close to the truth, is a 16 year old youth who already has two years experience in cocaine smuggling the ideal New American?

But anyway, that got me thinking … If fear of being a victim of crime qualifies you as a refugee, how many internal refugees did America suffer in the wake of the Warren Court and LBJ’s New Society helping launch a vast crime wave in urban America in the mid-1960s? How many displaced persons were there in America who get no sympathy in the history textbooks, or even are disparaged as racists engaged in the evils of White Flight?

Consider just one of Chicago’s 87 neighborhoods: Austin on the West Side, just east of Oak Park, IL. In 1960, it had 125,133 residents, almost all white. In 2010 it had 98,514 residents, almost none of them white. (Much of the once quite desirable housing stock has fallen into ruin under the newcomers.)

It would seem reasonable to say that 125,000 refugees were displaced by crime from the Austin neighborhood alone, although unlike Cristóbal, few of them were professional criminals themselves fleeing their former colleagues. Most were law-abiding citizens who fled Austin due to criminal violence against ordinary civilians like themselves, violence stoked by federal policies.

If there were 125,000 from Austin, how many displaced persons were there across America overall in this era? Five million? Ten million? Fifteen million?

I don’t know. Not too many people seem to know. It’s not the kind of history you are supposed to know about in 2016.

archive.is/HAhjl
unz.com/isteve/how-many-millions-of-americans-were-internal-refugees-from-crime/
twitter.com/crazyoldbutcher/status/747645618093449216

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Detroit
hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html
newscientist.com/article/dn25993-the-reasons-why-gazas-population-is-so-young/
usherald.com/see-full-list-u-s-cities-full-addresses-obama-moving-10000-syrian-refugees/?utm_source=awr&utm_medium=rufugeelistcities620&utm_campaign=fbext
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting post, OP.

Have a bump.

Bless you, kek. All these repeating digits in the post time and post number.

Very good.

Bump.

Can anyone explain to me how is this not a form of genocide?

Because it's 2016.

Bump, because an actual quality post needs to be seen.

The removal of Southern Confederate monuments was clearly a cultural cleansing…which is what precedes an ethnic cleansing. So yea, pretty clear the Holohoax is projection, the only genocide is meant for us from (((them)))

Giving this one more bump before I nod off. Not sure why there wasn't more of a response to this thread.

britcuck detected

>>>Holla Forums

OP, this has a lot of potential.

I'm about to displace myself from my bix nood neighborhood to a white neighborhood in the next month. Can't fucking wait.

Use of the term genocide is a double-edged sword. The word was coined by a Jew named Raphael Lemkin during WWII to describe the Third Reich.

If you use the broad definition of genocide, then a lot of things would be genocide, and a lot of groups could attempt to rack up "we are victims of genocide" status.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

The intentions are good, but it's not the best word.

Look at this chart of Detroit alone. The population has gone down by over a million since 1950.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Detroit

Ah, that explains why Jews get so pissy when you describe what happened to the Armenians under the Turks as a genocide. They don't want you using "their" word.

White Genocide is a shock term that forces people to think on terms that they aren't thinking already to try and defend the idea that it's not happening, which forces them to consider what's actually happening, which makes them confront the idea that it might actually be happening.

If you're going to bitch about terminology, then give us a better word instead of concern trolling, nigger.

This thread hits close to home.

I'm preparing my anus to purchase a home in the next few months and my #1 concern is

I've gone as far as looking up white flight patterns and which areas are pushing for mixed income housing. But these factors are irrelevant because they can change at a moment's notice in the future.

White flight is being fought with gibsmedat programs that bring the shitskins to you. There really no escaping it unless you are wealthy. The middle and working class whites are fucked.

I personally know a welfare rat that just purchased a $200k home with a government subsidy. Her 4 children will now go to white schools in a white neighborhood. And all she did to earn this privilege was be a sexually active, unmarried, uneducated societal leech.

I know for a fact she makes less money than I do and was just ushered into a house that I can't even afford. It boils my blood.

But this is what we are facing lads. It's depressing and infuriating.

The welfare state is one of the white mans worst enemies.

I said it was a double-edged sword, retard. Do you know what that means? It has good and bad aspects. You can use it as rhetoric, but you will run into problems the moment it turns into lengthy arguments, as genocide under Lemkin's definition has been a historical constant. A group that attempted to bring birth control into Africa to tame nigger birth rates could be labeled as genocidal.

If you didn't notice, this entire thread is about the introduction of a new word to use, "refugee," to describe one aspect of what is happening to whites.

Now take your (1) and go fuck off. You're not intelligent enough to contribute.

Why did the 2nd exodus happen?

This is something that always needs to be emphasized. Poor whites are really fucked in our current system.

Whites move away = white flight
Whites move in = gentrification

We can't catch a break…

if there's no non-whites left to complain then we won't have any more problems

hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html

How is it not genocide when the U.S. government's policies lead to the displacement millions of whites into expensive suburbs, which has made it much more difficult for them to afford having multiple children?

because anything that wasn't in your history textbook or wasn't reported to you by the media doesn't exist goy :^)

That same type of argument could be used for almost anything, if it were accompanied by low birth rates, like Japan's work culture in the past 3-4 decades. Another counter-argument is that the modern welfare state should help parents have kids, since they offer different programs for families and single mothers to survive. If whites don't take advantage of it, that would not appear to be the fault of the government itself.

To repeat myself, the point isn't that you couldn't call these things genocide, but you will get bogged down in long debates on the meaning of the word genocide and how many other groups are victims of genocide, plus the fact that birth rates are not the best measure of how well a group is treated. Israel has treated the Palestinians in Gaza horrendously and maliciously, but they have one of the highest fertility rates in the world outside of Africa, which can be argued is one way of their fighting back against their occupiers.

newscientist.com/article/dn25993-the-reasons-why-gazas-population-is-so-young/

So why don't you cunts move to the city. Be the change you want to see in the world. I have. Nicer neighborhood but still innacity. Whites should reclaim the cities we built, the meccas of commerce, economy, of services and foods and luxuries. Too long have we let niggers and spics run amok.

A lot of whites do, it's called gentification. Gays in particular seem to do this. They usually get some wakeup calls from nigger crime at some point during the process. The upshot is that it turns some formerly shitty neighborhoods into nice places. Hoboken, NJ is a good example of this.

I am aware gentrification exists. I was directing my question to the people in the thread personally.

That fucking feel man I live near Grand Rapid a primarily white city and see how beautiful it is then whenever I go to Detroit I am just sad at how the niggers basically destroyed that city. Also if it weren't for Detroit Michigan would have voted Republican in every election over the past 30 years feels bad man.

This Republican meme needs to fucking die. Do you realize it was Michigan's Republican governor George W Romney who paved the way for the modern Michigan?

This got me thinking… If fear of being a victim of crime qualifies you as a refugee, how many people on the planet Earth can claim refugee status?

I mean, Christ… By the rationale of these insane people, anyone who is 'looking for a better life' - namely, trying to escape the threat of abuse by criminal enterprises - should be given access to America, yes?
And how many people is that?

Well, its the majority of the human population.

In the early 2000s people living in the US were actually able to get asylum status in Europe.

Not much of an improvement over Democrats, Republicans are just as complicit as their friends across the lane

This is why I don't like christian youtubers.

christcucks are literally shipping in niggers and muds into the US, getting paid millions to do it, they are the enemy.

And? I actually agreed with a lot of what he was saying other then the part I mentioned about him claiming being a racially aware atheist is some kind of mental illness but being a Christcuck one is perfectly okay, and he gave nothing to back it up.

Somewhat off topic, but this point you've brought has made me realize that a strong desire and need for safety seems to be primarily what drives women to reproduce. We also know that they are aroused by fear of danger as much as any sexual stimulus.

It makes me wonder if the only way to achieve the high white birth rate many seek would require instilling a culture of fear in women or actually becoming more a violent and dangerous culture. Is such a thing possible without becoming niggers ourselves?

Christcucks are a real thing user. The real d&c is implying all Christians are like that. If you look around social media at the lower and lower middle class Christians you will find almost no racemixing unless drugs/mental illness is involved. I think the christcuck phenomenon is just upper middle class swpls using Christianity to signal. Any Christian that excepts at face value: homos, racemixing, trannies, open borders, sex before marriage, childless women, feminism, abortions (unless rape or the mothers life is at risk), or really any cultural Marxist shit, is a heretic and is about as Christian as an atheist.

As of right now, almost all organized parts of Christianity have been totally subverted and deconstructed. If you're a Christian, it's best to ignore other Christians and keep to that "personal relationship with Christ" that so many Christians pretend to have.

So do atheist cucks, and pagan cucks, basically just cucks aka cultural marxists.

bump

Do you have any examples of this?
usherald.com/see-full-list-u-s-cities-full-addresses-obama-moving-10000-syrian-refugees/?utm_source=awr&utm_medium=rufugeelistcities620&utm_campaign=fbext
Almost all of these organizations are Abrahamic ones.

Because I want my kid to have a back and front yard to play in.

The city isn't the problem, it's the fact that spics and niggers have wrecked all the nice suburbs right outside the city. Look at the once beautiful giant houses near downtown LA that are now slums.

no.

He's a racist genocidal cuck, and his religion comes first, last, and always. Sort of a Christian version of a Jew.

None, really. The cities have been building outward since the beginning of the 20th century - they just ran out of space, so they had to create suburbs

Dude, its like you don't even know how to think

bump

That would make sense, only the entire state population is decreasing as well.

[…]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot

A barbaric tribal nigger will always be a barbaric tribal nigger. They can't into agriculture. They can't into infrastructure. They can't into economics. All they care about is free gibs and leaching off of the 1st world country that they're niggering up.

Niggers only know how to destroy and be chimping niggers. Even actual chimps and gorillas have more worth to environments and society than niggers.

NE user here. Town where I'm at and surrounding townships are majority white. Plus shit is pretty much, if those mudslimes started coming around to start shit, the woods have plenty of trees to let them swing from.

Leeching

well, yeah, after deindustrialization. Why don't you learn some history before you just toss around charts, no offense.

bump

You must be mad that chart proved you so wrong

So when did the commercial district expand then?

It's not my job to educate you chartlords!!!