Philippines president: The death penalty is retribution

Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte on Monday hit out at "stupid" human rights campaigners, as he defended his imminent war on crime and emphasised the death penalty was for retribution.

Duterte gave a lengthy speech in his southern hometown of Davao to outline his vision for the nation once he takes office on Thursday, with a heavy focus on his controversial plans to fight crime.

"These human rights (groups), congressmen, how stupid you are," Duterte said, as he highlighted their criticism of his plans to impose late-night curfews on children being out on the streets and to reintroduce the death penalty.

"I believe in retribution. Why? You should pay. When you kill someone, rape, you should die," he said.

michellhilton.com/2016/06/rodrigo-duterte-pena-de-morte-e-retribuicao.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/nation/regions/05/23/16/11-drug-suspects-take-walk-of-shame-in-batangas
cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/06/24/qc-drug-peddlers-surrender.html
philstar.com/headlines/2016/06/26/1596735/war-drugs-death-toll-hits-59
youtube.com/watch?v=LKsJ1eBcTsI
archive.is/rZWWD
archive.is/TfzWv
cnnphilippines.com/life/culture/politics/2016/06/30/esquire-philippines-duterte.html
nbcnews.com/news/world/philippines-duterte-follows-through-drug-war-n603701
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Duterte Harry

PRESIDENT PUNISHER

This is going to be aces tbqh fam.

nes, I must admit that this guy is extremely effective. The city he cleaned up for example was possibly the single most dangerous place I've been to outside SA and Apefrica but after he came along, it's so fucking safe you can leave your doors open. Pretty fucking crazy, especially if you knew what it was like before.It's also frightening the direction the world is taking though. Everyone seems to be electing or about to elect the most far-right people they can get like in just Asia alone India/Korea/Japan/China/etc, mostly because they want actual change but also because they know the global climate itself is changing and if they don't elect these types then they're going to be doomed worse than Venezuela.

How can one man be so based?

Can someone fucking please shoop a magazine into his gun please?

Because eventually you have to make a choice.

Do you:
Increase freedom even if that means criminals have even freer rein? Maybe the populous can win. Do you risk it?

Follow the status quo and listen to the human rights people, knowing this is perhaps the fairest option to all existing people today? But after another generation or two, maybe your land turns into Haiti. Dysgenics now could take permanent effect, and your people will never recover. They will devolve to australian aboriginal status after a massive die off and will wait to be conquered by any group more fit and take their place among the now unknown races of the world.

PURGE THE UNCLEAN, THE MUTANT, THE HERETIC?
Your people could move into a golden age, that is truly globally competitive.

None of the options are nice. That was never possible long term. So which do you choose?

This guy is going be remembered as the Vlad Teppes of the Phillipines. Take notes.

Both Bush and Obama are part of the same scheme.

Both part of the same establishment yes, but at least Bush didn't advocate in quite the same way as Obola does. Killing Hussein wasn't a great idea, but at least it wasn't the point to let lots of sand niggers in.

Celebrating on June 30 when Digong is sworn into office. Praise Kek!

BASED

AYYYY!

I tell you what, our prisons would be a lot less horrible if all murderers and rapists were executed and the only people in jail were those who couldn't afford to pay the fine. Also getting your shit stolen wouldnt be so bad if they paid you back twice or three times what they took

guaranteed to sweep the female vote. only would be better if he gained a little more weight took on the the nickname "big"

Rodrigo "Sell the drugs, get the slugs" Duterte is my 3rd favorite politician and I'm not even a Flip.

I can never justify executing criminals so long as we keep imprisoning innocent people.

Finally, someone with actual human morals and not creepy kurzweillian cybernetic process optimizer """morals""".

Philippines new Singapore-tier success story when?

HE DINDU NOFFIN!

But he's right. Third world countries have a terrible judicial system where everything works with bribery and anyone can end in jail.

You deserve it tbh.

can't here anything over that fucking music

Flip here. His influence is already manifesting around the archipelago.

news.abs-cbn.com/nation/regions/05/23/16/11-drug-suspects-take-walk-of-shame-in-batangas

*Flores de Mayo is a traditional parade in Philippine towns, where people reenact the finding of St. Helen of the True Cross.

**I'm a pusher, don't imitate me

cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/06/24/qc-drug-peddlers-surrender.html

philstar.com/headlines/2016/06/26/1596735/war-drugs-death-toll-hits-59

I'll try to answer any questions but it's early morning here, so I'll probably reply later.

How much crime did president punisher reduce?

Isn't there a huge drug problem over there? Can imagine Drugpushers being scared of parents of their victims shooting them up now that they've gotten the green light.

I just hope it won't turn out to be complete mob justice where people die based on rumours.

No, you're an idiot. The entire point of this President Punisher is to not care about that sort of falsehood. He'd execute someone who would perpetrate such a lie that had someone falsely accused. Having a uniform while doing it is even worse.

This is a cleanup.

Was Kennedi Cotarelo a pinoy or an Aryan?

I can't tell the difference.

He's my favorite, better than Trump really

get with the program user, you wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of history

To be honest he sounds like a power mad dictator.

>>>/zoo/

you scared dude weed lmao

nah, I don't even live in the phillipines.

It just sounds like he's a fucking nutcase.

If you really believe that, what are you doing here?

OY VEY, THAT VIOLENT FASCIST!

FULLY
ERECT

He refused to live in the presidential palace because he believes its haunted. That's batshit.

No, you're just a cuck who thinks pacifism is the answer.

Bush may have been funny but he's a cuck.

Oh man I remember that conversation. "People" like this vote.

The Nonagression Principle doesn't apply to Marxists.

Maybe that is what it will take.

You didn't read this post

I will call you a cuck because you like the idea of destroying civilization.

Can you provide me with a youtube link to this video?

into the trash

you clearly didn't watch the whole thing

This is what that was against.

I can.

That does look like the face of someone that really love dick.

bump

This is the sort of question that really forced me to become 100% race conscious. I realized such an action would only be possible in high-trust HWITE societies. You can't grant any freedom to parasitic shitskins and their shitskin leaders grant them none in their own shitskin countries as they should.

You can just ask Gaddafi about that.

stop bumping
stop namefagging
sam would actually be doing productive work, you're not fooling anyone NEET

My argument against the death penalty is simple: It is insufficient for serial killers. How can you kill one person multiple times?

That said, it's probably highly effective in a nog place like the Philippines. At least in the short term.

Fuck the Philippines. Garbage island full of garbage people. Main export are frog faced shrieking flip wives that stupid military men marry then divorce… after crapping out freaks.
Killing the gene-pool.
Place should be nuked!

You seem rustled by Pinoy Judge Dredd.

Why? Duterte is based and more people should learn about him. I get the opposition to namefagging, but I think it's a hangover from that thread where a Holla Forumsack spokesman for a college republican group said his name was Sam Hyde and everyone started saying "I am Sam Hyde".

wish I used a better source tbh, but I couldn't find one

y-you too

The point is not to repay the criminal in kind, but to remove them from extistence so that they do not commit any more crimes.

That's exactly what it is. Other boards have more interesting standard names. As far as I'm concerned, you 'Anonymous' people are the namefags LARPing as members of that group.

Jesus wept.

Another look-at-me cunt with no idea. Filtered.

Ebola has way more humanity than that traitorous nigger Obongo.

You're a D&C shill or an autist and a new fag. Either way you're filtered and reported.

It likely will be again.

Flips, at least the ones here, should get the death penalty.

LIVE STREAM OF THE INAUGURATION

youtube.com/watch?v=LKsJ1eBcTsI

Well word on the streets especially from my friends living in the seedier areas in the Metro, that the drugs and criminality are at the all time low compared to the last two administrations.

There's like a Steam Sale of drugs since the official declaration of Duterte as the winner from what they overheard from their neighbors who are junkies.

The hashtag at the bottom, '#IpasokSiDick', when translated means 'put Dick inside' as in inside the senate.

forgot pic

Based. BASED. SJW bleeding hearts btfo. Imagine implementing this here. A nigger kills or rapes someone, or deals drugs, you kill the nigger. Our current "justice system" is slow, inefficient, and like a revolving door. The nogs often get off on technicalities or "good behavior" and are back in the streets causing more crime. If you just put a fucking bullet in their fucking head the problem is solved. No need for 20 years of "death row" where the guy is more likely to die of old age than your "humane" death injection. Just fucking shoot the bastard.

And this marvelous man proves it works.

Are you retarded?

god damn, gooks are ugly

THURSDAY JUNE 30TH HAS ARRIVED

New age of enlightenment is upon the Flips? Also, I wonder how Hotwheels is doing?

dubs for hotwheels being purged for harboring cp

dubs for hotwheels being dead

that fucking webm, every fucking time it has me sides ah burstin m80

Just remember this place wouldn't exist if not for Hotwheels lads.

Get a load of this liberal faggot

Fortunately, justice isn't in your hands little friendo.

Gas thyself

Fascinating

I noticed the leftists are praising Duterte for pushing for birth control.

I enjoy their mental gymnastics.

I didn't know they had class presidents, but usma had a gay one this year archive.is/rZWWD

Holy shit, I listen to stef regularly, but I never watch the facial expressions. Anyone know what show # that was?

It does akshually, it's just that they have already threatened and proved they will get force used against you if not do it themselves, so they have already violated it or will obviously do so. I quit arguing about it years ago because almost no one took self-defense to it's logical conclusions. A few like moly would agree, but then point out impracticalities. They don't fucking matter. It's perfectly justified to remove leftists, and most cops and politicians for that matter.

Here, fam

leld

Is this b8 or are you fucking retarded?

He's responding to some big problems. Being this mad is exactly what's needed for the Philippines right now

This.

WE NEED TO FUCKING HANG PEOPLE AGAIN

lmao

Fuck off Canadian.

Good lord, seriously. Shit's like a chris-chan comic, only stealing our redpill terminology instead of sonic characters.

Is this thread derailment?

Been searching for ironpill comics. I failed and will stop. Thanks for that one.

Why would you have the death penalty for third-degree murder, i.e. manslaughter?

The whole point of why voluntary manslaughter is a separate crime from regular old second-degree murder is because its ultimately helpful to society if we recognize a man getting cuckold and such as a mitigating circumstance in murder cases.
Accepting the logic that, "No! All violence is equally unjustified (except when the government does it)" is why marriage has been dissolving as an institution.

On the other hand, there is no benefit to people killing each other in bar fights, so throw the book at that guy with a murder 2 charge.

Its cancer.

The idea of multiple pills is Holla Forums D&C.

This, this, this, a hundred times this.

The entire point of the criminal justice system is not to reform people. It is not to punish them. The point is to remove them from the public at large so they are no longer able to harm the members of society who live peacefully and obey the laws of the land.

A couple hundred years ago, criminals would be run out of town and beaten senseless if they showed their faces again. If the crime was serious enough, they'd be hung. Now we waste billions of dollars on temporary cages with free food and nearly all the luxuries they'd experience on the outside.

Somewhere along the line we forgot that the well being of non-criminals is supposed to be more important than that of the criminals.

lmao

The (((Jews))) in the Bible had a neat method.

Establish and avenger of blood who can kill them if they leave certain cities.

Those cities of refuge are ALL cities bordering enemy lands. First to get invaded, easy to launch colonies from.

End result ? All your murderers become front line infantry. If they die? Cool. If Not? Hey, free land!

I don't know but where did you get these user?

Stef probably had a stiff drink (or three) after that show.

It was an awkward feel.

It's HANGED you illiterate fucks

That's also one of my grammar pet peeves. I always shake my head and giggle a bit when I hear somebody say "he should be hung"

Hung is the archaic form; both forms were historically used interchangeably until hanged took over as contemporary use. It's still in use in rural parts of America where older English is used like the Deep South.

So, yes, hung is correct. So is hanged.

They lack the IQ of East Asians. Ain't gonna happen.

What Duterte is trying to start, and if it continues over multiple presidencies, is essentially a eugenics campaign. I think someone mentioned this in another Duterte thread, but if enough degenerates in the population are purged, I'd assume the average IQ of the Philippines to steadily increase.

Are you surprised at this point? Death penalty is about stopping the threat for good. If we want revenge torture is much better.
Kill yourself.

Thats baller as fuck. Not even the Don comes close.

Also, at least 20% of the Philippine population have Chinese admixture from the same Chinese subgroup that became migrants all over Southeast Asia (with Singapore as their home-base I guess). This explains why all the Filipino billionaires are Chinese or have Chinese ancestry.

Unfortunately though, a lot of the drug lords are also Chinese. Truly the Jews of the East.

Do you get hung up over it?

I like where this is going, I like it a lot. Hail President Punisher!

RODRIGO "THE PINOY PUNISHER" DUTERTE

wait, is this real? holy shit.

Good luck President Punisher, hang 'em all!

Last month, when it was apparent that Duterte has won the presidency, I rode a bus. The bus driver was playing Duterte's hour-long campaign soliloquy where he talked about anything under the sun. The parts I heard were about:

Just a day before he swore in as president, the village councils were blasting out messages over and over their loudspeakers:

ALL YOU DRUGGIES OUT THERE, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND
SURRENDER TO OUR REHAB FACILITIES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

And boy were the rehab places were swamped.

Tell me Holla Forums, what if this is commonplace in the reign of the Dutes?

Public transportation playing the soothing voice of our God Emperor. Local authorities blaring out ultimatums.

What do you make of it?

‘Bato’ to cops coddling drug lords: Surrender in 48 hours or die
archive.is/TfzWv

TL note: Bato means Rock

How about public transportation continuously playing the Dute's speeches?

In some ways, the way he talks sounds down to earth, like what you'd hear from the old bloke down the street.

*hanged up
kek

Been old on chans. Also not necessarily Holla Forums de-rail (since it encourages reading less mainstream books amongst others), my bad for posting pills on this thread, I apologise.
Used some random dead board instead.

Found this
This magazine issue was BEFORE the election.
cnnphilippines.com/life/culture/politics/2016/06/30/esquire-philippines-duterte.html
Meme magick confirmed real.

Shitty grammar nazis who aren't aware both forms are correct.

Thanks, I hadn't even seen it.

I bet. Good webm, though.

This is gonna be awesome.

Not as bad as it sounds.

SAGE FOR FUHRER

America is about to elect the most good goy candidate in the race

pls save us

I think that the biggest problem we face is that in every previous society, they always tried to just run things as civilized as possible. Eventually everything would end as these issues would build up, and end permanently.

I feel like his death squads might have killed Hotwheels for weed or something, and Jim isn't allowed to talk about it.

rip firetires, if only his bones were as hard as his life

F

Bitch, we were Anonymous before that faggy group existed. Learn some fucking history.

Ah hah! This is what it boils down to. The left know this (even if they will never admit it) as well. The solution that they have come up with is to racemix it all away. I think that solution is a horrible crime against progress, humanity and God.

you're overthinking this, you autist :^)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

/Fringre/ has them all, still there only has 20

Actually, hanged is the appropriate word.

We wuz anonymoose and shiet.

If you 3 had any indication of what has been going on for the last 2 weeks, you'd understand the meaning of Sam Hyde.

Which is hilarious, because it has been tried before.

Alexander the Great had his Marriage of East and West. That turned out exactly as Holla Forums would predict. A fast collapse.

The death penalty is not for the punishment of the criminal, but a permanent removal of the criminals when all other methods to rehabilitate him would not work or place a too high burden upon society.

that guy has got to be a joke caller

noice video

We meme'd it into reality.

I agree, if it can be proven without a doubt that a criminal has murdered someone, the death penalty is reasonable.
Absolutely not a thing that is punishable by the death penalty. For one thing, most (as in 80%+) of rape accusations are false. Most people in prison for rape are innocent. Gynocentrism in every part of the world ensures that women can use a false rape accusation as a means to control men.

I hope he makes the Philippines great. We could use this as an example for the west.

Even if rape convictions were 100 percent accurate, making rape punishable by death would turn every rape into a murder since the rapist has nothing to lose and doesn't want to leave a victim to testify.

How very implicitly h'white of you.

Are neither of you aware that until recently it was traditional for rape to be a hanging crime?
It used to work just fine.

A system like this would implicitly ignore that shit.

that's because until recently a woman's mere accusation wasn't taken as gospel .

The reason that happens is the people running things. There's no reason to assume that will continue to happen in a system where that's a death penalty crime. There is no narrative protection.

nbcnews.com/news/world/philippines-duterte-follows-through-drug-war-n603701