Yvette Felarca punching and attacking TWP supporter

This video can be used to get her fired from the Berkeley Unified School District.

Please send this video to her employers here: berkeleyschools.net/contact-us/

and to her colleagues here: berkeleyschools.net/contact-us/

The police stand by and watch until he is dragged and beaten on the ground. She begins punching the man in the stomach at 3:58. Pause and notice her smile at 4:30. She is obviously pleased with the violence.

Yvette Felarca is a Humanities teacher for 7th and 8th grade students at MLK Middle School in Berkeley CA.

She is the spokesperson for BAMN, a group the FBI has tied to domestic terrorism. She can be seen on other videos calling for political violence and the suppression of free speech.

Her response to the media has been to blame Donald Trump:

“I am disgusted and condemn these attacks on myself and the children, the faculty and staff at my school,” she said. “I hold Donald Trump responsible for this. His politics of racist demagoguery and hate is inciting these vile threats of violence, even against children. It exposes why Trump and his racist, Nazi, and KKK supporters need to be defeated — and it shows us what Donald Trump’s vision for America really is.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V__IRHV3pXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

webm now you cunt, yt is blocked for me

REV UP THOSE FAKE EMAILS AND JEWTUBE ACCOUNTS
NOW THAT WE HAVE EVIDENCE, WE CAN ACTUALLY GET HER FIRED
DEFEATISTFAGS BTFO, LET'S GET THIS STARTED

I'm just wondering how something like this would affect anything, more likely they'll justmake her the victim and proud fighter of human rights. I mean if inciting violence and being BAMN spokesperson earlier didn't get her fired, how would this?

STUPID FUCKING BITCH

Public outrage

A teacher physically attacking someone on camera is very serious.

Remember that ugly BLM bitch who got fired for calling "for muscle"?

jesus, I would have knocked that bitch out the second she touched me, plenty of cops to witness the self-defense.

He could laid that bitch out.

probably nothing will happen to her since its commiefornia and she was just le standing up to le eebil natzees xD

but it's worth a shot, for sure

At 4:25 the cops fucking throw her off screen at the bottom right lmaoo!

If that bitch that called for muscle got fired we can get this lady fired too.

Pic related, that lady im talking about.

Bay Area commiefornian here, it's definitely worth a shot.
I'd say we actually have a good chance at pulling this off.

WHOSE CURRENT YEAR?
OUR CURRENT YEAR

Again with the fish mouth and carlcuck commie glasses…

We have to tweet it to multiple people.

so funny seeing a 4ft 9 mestizo woman trowing punches.

ATTN STUPID NORMIES:

NEVER link directly to a site of an adversary. They will see the link to this thread if they check their server logs, due to HTTP referrals.

ALWAYS use archive.is or anonym.to when linking to an adversary site or site being raided.

This is like watching a bad Mount & Blade playthrough. +5, informative

This video is hosted on BAMN's own YT account, we need a mirror ASAP, in case they delete it for damage control.

Lmao

Ayyyyyyyyyy lmao

I'm disappointed the FBI doesn't directly classify them and the black panthers on the terrorist list to begin with. The fact of the matter is, these people are literally tied for domestic terrorism and tried to bomb law enforcement.

You don't understand. Anti fascism is always self defense, so they can't be classified as terrorists.
:^)

Nerthus isn't BAMN's youtube account. Look at the other videos they've uploaded. It's all Holla Forums content.

there's 0 weight behind it. The guy barely reacts.

Their name by itself implies violent actions are going to be taken by them. "By Any Means Necessary".

The dumb low IQ spic who is filming the video claims "it's so stupid he thinks whites are oppressed, right XD" as he and others are trying to beat whites for saying they're proud of being white in the streets.

But they're not "antifascists". We should start calling ourselves "antigenocidists" then since we're fighting to just exist in the future.

I've edited together a video from multiple perspectives that shows the normies how violent these communists are and how the police are letting them do it.

When asked about how Whites are discriminated against we need a better example then affirmative action. While it's certainly true and a blatant example of how White are penalized and discriminated against in America, it takes the focus off of the Jews. In our answers wen need to focus on how our countries are occupied by Jews and how Jews have a monopoly over the media and banks and control our governments.

No. We should call ourselves fascists and destroy any negative meaning behind the term.

spread it

Bump

Anti-fascist is code for violent communist.

it's 2016 and people should really use referer control to send the site being visited as a referer

the cops would have fucked him up

That whole shitfest was meant to be escalated so that the average goy thinks that more police is necessary when in actuality enough police was there but was instucted to be as passive as possible.

Yeah, the Berkeleyside stories about her are illuminating. Sounds like even Berkeleyans are sick of her shit.

top kek

I know, but that is literally the excuse antifa uses to legitimize violence here in europe.

The Cops were probably under orders to let the Antifa run amok. Just like the San Jose cops were.

Isn't that the organization that finds terrorists living in the USA then deletes their entry in the database to protect Muslim Feelings? Our cool government tells the IRS to target Tea Partiers but we better leave the terrorists alone!

Fucking terrorists.

THIS WOMAN IS BATSHIT INSANE

Ok burger friends, you must stop lunacy before it gains any further momentum.

I'm from Europe and even here, there is 0 fucking chance a violent crazy psycho bitch like this could hold a teacher's position.

how / what in the actual fuck is this even possible

END IT / GET AUTHORITIES TO ACT ON IT

Wait… Was this event held in the exact same spot as that area where the little mexican girls and grandpa mexican were maced for supporting Trump? The commie bitch on city council was trying to ban Trump from the city?

So it was the same bureaucrats that had cops be passive for this event that tried to ban Trump?

According to some guy getting interviewed on Red Ice radio the cops even lead protesters right into the Antifa fray.

We have the same shit happening here in Germanistan. I believe it's willful escalation.

2:56

cop ordering people to go into the mob or leave

This is cointelpro bullshit, this was staged to get you hotheads fired up. Ignore this theater, these people are actors and those clobbering sticks were props, obviously. Amateur production, Soros. Antifa vs Traditional Workers Party. Believable if you're retarded. Fuck this gay shit, cops were in on it like all these "riots" lately. These actors are getting worse and worse. That fucking Looney Tunes wound-dressing that bitch has on her head? OH I GET IT, YOU GOT BEAT UP TOO, REAL PUNCHUP BACK THERE HEH HEH. "Brrrrrrrreak it up" says the cop in his 100% necessary $10,000 kevlar riot gear, sure was dangerous out there with all those WWE balsa wood slapsticks flying around, better judged by 12 than carried by 6 FORMER VETERAN hero.

damn i havent thought about quake 3 in like 10 years

Well you got me there. I forgot about this Click bitch.

get her fired

AFT is completely run by Jews. I used to be part of it. It is a disgusting organization and should be tanked immediately

deletes their entry? what?