Allright Holla Forumstards I've got some real food for thought for you that isnt the typical "niggers are bad"

Allright Holla Forumstards I've got some real food for thought for you that isnt the typical "niggers are bad"
logic.

The experiences we were born into, raised around, lived around our whole lives, our situation we were born into, the people we've met, the friends we've made along the way and what we get out of that dictates most of our actions, feelings, reactions, and intelligence right? I think that is something all of us here can agree on? People can conform to certian ideas that are a part of a culture, they can latch onto ideas no matter how ignorant they may be and let that deep into their mind. Ideas such as "Ignorance and sassyness is a virtue"(black), "Tradition is important and should never be broken"(japaneese), yes even the old "Science, technology, and quality of life are what make us great"(western). Im pretty sure most of us think something like this when you see people being fucktards in public.

Now heres the thing, what if people of other races (black, hispanic, asian, white, ect.) arent different or stupid or extremist becuase of their raceā€¦ What if its because inferior cultures taint those races and those in the particular race demand conformity from others at a very early age, they learn this culture from their parents, teachers, peers, and most importantly, media. How can we be sure those races are acually in any way inferior unless we conduct a wide spread study isolating children from birth and keeping them exposed to the same things for their whole lives? The truth is, we cant. All we can be sure of is that many of those people in a minority race have different virtues and ideas in their heads from an early age and I believe that the culture they were born into plays a much bigger role than their race.

so Holla Forums, how can we rid the world of these inferior cultures and ideologies? Maybe the way truly is genocide, maybe its smaller schools and activities ect. for children?

What do you think? Am i blind for thinking this? How can we solve the culture problem?

TL;DR.

But I agree that social conditioning has a much bigger impact on people's thoughts and behaviors than most realize.

What if the reason those cultures are inferior is because the peoples who spawned them are simply genetically inferior?

there might be so much more to what culture develops including whether, soil, plantlife, animals, and general hospitality of the area, im no expert in sociology but i do think an experiment should be done to determine the difference between races

here's how you test this
meaning, one black baby is raised traditional, one white baby is raised traditional, one asian baby is raised traditional. all in separate households.
same as above. one baby, one house.
same as above, each has different researcher "parents"
I think it's a solid plan

when will these faggots fucking leave?

Good food for thought OP but you're only thinking in terms of mental capacity.

Physically speaking there are inferior and superior races.

isn't avatarfagging when someone posts like 30 of the same weaboo cartoon?

i think that's called a reaction image you gook

gee. the list goes on with you.

ok first of all i only posted OP because I can't start a thread without one and 2 i posted a reaction image and you aren't even replying to me.

OP, black kids adopted at birth and raised by white parents STILL tested far lower than white peers.

You're basically spot on, OP.
This is why judging someone by their skin color is something only stupid people do.
Judging someone by their culture equates to judging them by their behavior more or less. That's empirical. It's legitimate to judge a man by his behavior. But not by the way he looks.
We don't need to wipe out other cultures, we just need to protect our own.

newfag

ur moar (see how I spelled it like an oldefag :D) fagger than me newfagger

arguably, the best way to protect our culture is by destroying all that are contrary to our own. Not all cultures, just ones that could not easily be grafted into our own, ex. islam

if we do manage to wipe out inferior culture, the new culture, or the last one standing, would be morally and scientifically superior, if everything goes as predicted humans could selectively breed the human race to take out any physical defects or imperfections.

I really dont think physical anything would matter as that is easy to correct in a population whereas we dont even understand the brain or the genes to control intelligence. In any case in this alternate future, its looking very bright for humans

There are plenty of experiments, most focus on differences in brain/skull size.

There are also IQ tests the results of which speak for themselves. Every race is different, culture spawns from the race and every race has its own unique characteristics. The nig way of life may seem savage and harsh to you but it is something that is an intrinsic part of their character as a race, there's no getting rid of it.

You only have to look at 3rd/4th generation immigrants in European countries, they couldn't have been treated kinder but despite that they still rob, rape and kill. They have had every opportunity to "integrate "and they haven't, the reason they haven't is because the vast majority of them can't.

Getting an above average IQ nigger is the equivalent of getting a genius tier white, the average nigger IQ is around 70. You aren't going to fix a retard tier IQ average with nurture.

Im not being biased btw, whites with an IQ of that level are just as useless as the average nigger, they're just much rarer.

Tl;dr: Niggas gonna nig.

Also I forgot to mention the constant pouring in of non white races will inevitably lead to destruction for the white population just as surely as Europeans flooding to America destroyed the Indians.

You can see this already across the entire western world in America their are cities where its more common to hear people speaking Mexican, in Europe whole communities are Arab and they don't even try to adapt to the western way of life. Although they are very keen on raping white children.

If we try to tame/make them better we will inevitably drag ourselves down to their level, you can see that happening to our civilization already. Imagine how bad it will be in 10 or 20 years.

White revolution is the only solution. Either we take back the lands that our ancestors fought and died for or we "integrate" the races and secure death for our entire race.

If you think a bunch of mongrels can maintain the quality of life and level of innovation that our society has you're dead wrong. Take a look at south Africa, Zimbabwe or Haiti if you want to see what happens when poc take over a white society.

There's a never-ending supply of shitskins, whites are much rarer and MUCH more worthy of protection. They need to cut off the dead weight that they are dragging.

>>>Holla Forums