So I just saw john wick chapter 2, and this bitch literally has "JUST" tattooed on her fingers...

So I just saw john wick chapter 2, and this bitch literally has "JUST" tattooed on her fingers. The fuck is up with that?

My guess is that JUST has different connotation for normal people than to people familiar with local context.

Pass

Her eyes are creepy as fuck.

It's like she's a fucking robot or something.

She's a cute boy (female).

Will tattoo cause saggy tits? How old is she?

Not wearing bra causes saggy tits. A tomboy like her doesn't like wearing bra, I suppose.

I agree on the pass, but still bizarre she would announce her JUSTness to the world

Is like to think she got into better shape for the role. Would still hit. Shame there was no sex scene at the Continental where she , afterwards, hand signals "be seeing you, John ;^)", resolving their conflict.

That's obviously not her tattoos, they are for a show.
Do you also believe that Keanu has a full back tatoo of dragons and weird russian words?

Wait I looked her up and those are her tattoos.
Man, what a bad fucking decision.

What does poorly drawn crown (?) just below your tits symbolize?

Uh, she's a queen? lol, u bois are so clueless!

She looks like Justin Bieber with tits and covered in trashy tattoos.

Looks like a brand a really shitty king would use on his concubines.

Hey how ya doin

Am I the only one who wanted to see Wick brutally toss her around the mirror room like a ragdoll in order to demonstrate despite being muh strong wymyn with muh nyfe skyllz men are much much stronger. Would make sense for world's greatest hitman to take advantage of that no?

Pretty sure she has LUST tattooed on the other hand so i guess it's some deep message or something.

But that's literally what he did. He was throwing her at the walls and shit.

Maybe her sphincter is who knows.

I want to fuck the gay out of her.

It's a reference to the Holla Forums meme of course.

I wiki'd the dyke after I saw a review praising her performance.

According to her wiki, she's actively tried to flatten her breasts and prevent their growth since she was like 11 and quote "I think it worked."