ITT: People who've jewed you

ITT: People who've jewed you.
This faggot right here.

you deserved it

It is your fault OP.

Actually i think his Game Dungeon and all the other content he's put out is far superior and more interesting than freeman's mind.

In fact, by now i think freeman's mind is the least interesting thing he's done.
All i want is more Game Dungeon, and more interesting and obscure games analyzed in it.

Everyone wants Game Dungeon, he may be pandering to his fans but it's what they want.

Eat shit

By the way, in case anyone is interested.
In one of the recent Game Dungeons, he talked about Realms of the Haunting.
He did an ok job at summing it up, but if you want to see the entire game, there's a really good LP of it right here.

One of the things Ross complained about is the control scheme, so what this player does, that Ross didn't because he didn't think of it, is bind all the controls to a PS4 controller, and actually use the touch pad it has in the middle to control the cursor on the fly.
It's actually surprisingly effective, it's not exactly a frenetic twich based FPS either, so it works fine with this controller based combo.

what exactly is this "Movie" i keep hearing about?
there's no description or introduction to it on his channel that i can find.

also, obligatory
your own fault, please die

The patrician opinion. OP is a dumb faggot.

Are you fucking retarded?

you deserve it.

blue-eyed jews annoy me
it reminds me that they're almost white

double posting, jej
yeah, I kinda noticed this top-goy isn't Holla Forumsish at all

test

His Freeman's mind videos took a lot of processing, and was worth something. His feeble attempt to keep his audience.

Shit that's a good idea, I didn't even think of that, but would it be worth it for him to even get a PS4 controller anyway?

His Freeman's Mind videos were boring horseshit. In Game Dungeon he digs into obscure pieces of gaming history that I'd otherwise never hear of. It's fascinating.

You sound like a retarded 12 year old faggot with an attention span of 30 seconds.
Only if you weren't fucking 12 years old they wouldn't be obscure.
Fucking little kids ruin everything.

The only person who has increased their output because of Patreon is Ian and Karl from Forgotten Weapons. Everyone else is a complete fag.

Sucks he's a cucked faggot.
Fucking cuck. he even has holohoax books in the background of his videos definitely looks like it.
I like him.

I like his stuff, but I never gave him money so he can do what he likes.

Consider the following:

That is a straight lie. Many other videos on jewtube have the same exact flag taking up the entire video. He's just trying to please his Jewish lackies.
FUCKING JEW SELL OUT

It's because he's an evil gun user, same reason one of his red oktober AK matches got censored for no reason

You're full of shit. You could never have played a game that was not released until he emailed the creator of the game about it.

Excuse the fuck out of you, but I had a C-64, and a fucking Tandy after that. I am fucking old school. Back then, internet access still wasn't ubiquitous, so there was significant market fragmentation. Even if you're legit, you may not have heard of everything from those days. Even of stuff you knew about, you might never have experienced it, because some people's dads couldn't just buy every goddamn thing. Fuck along, now.

That sounds rough buddy, I'm a middle class mystery meat who lived in a quite neighborhood.
I've met extreme success considering my lack of effort and enthusiasm due to my ludicrous amounts of natural skill and talent.
I've never worked hard a day in my life, and I've never had problems speaking to people.
I've had no problems picking up women and leaving them due to some innocuous factor, like their smell, or their smile being a bit crooked.
No matter what I do, If I even remotely interact with people in a social environment, I tend to become a minor celebrity, thanks to my intelligence, humor, and charisma.

And all I wanted in life was a challenge.
So how was your day?

I like Ross's shit, but I would never actually donate money to him because I have no money.

You, my friend, need Scientology.

For real though stop being the fuckee and become the fucker. Don't get fucked with, fuck with other people.

Oh, like his absolutely pleb-tier review of Deus Ex?

Yup.