Netflix Is now streaming the most controversial Hitler documentary ever made

That's right! The infamous "Swastika" documentary. Netflix is really going out on a wing here amirite? What do you guys think? Anyone heard any other stories that haven't been told?

Other urls found in this thread:

flawlesslogic.com/SWASTIKA_1974_157024223_mp4_h264_aac_hq.mp4?_=1
flawlesslogic.com/SWASTIKA_part2__1974_157024223_mp4_h264_aac_hq.mp4?_=2
web.archive.org/web/www.paulreallyisdead.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it any good

No. It's guaranteed to be pleb level shite. It's on Netflix. Let me know when they're streaming the greatest story never told by Wise.

According to the review on imdb it's just an hour and a half of captured home movie footage.

what country are you in, its not coming up for me

I don't have Netflix so I'll withhold judgment, but the quintessential WWII documentary is TGSNT. It's hardly unbiased, but it's honest and comprehensively cited and a necessary balance to the mountains of anti-natsoc propaganda produced by Hollywood kikes.

Unfortunately I don't think we'll see TGSNT on Netflix in the near future

Found footage? So any good jump scares of (((demons)))?

TGSNT is too fucking long. The guy who made it should release a shorter cut for normie redpilling purposes.

Are you sure it's on Netflix? You posted Amazon.

The Bob Dylan-obsessed kike who made that also made a documentary about how Iran did 9/11 and one he claimed featured actual audio of George Harrison admitted that Paul McCartney died and was replaced by a double.

TGSNT isn't made for ADD retards, it's already split in 15 minutes parts anyway so anyone can watch it over time.

I agree that a condensed, 20 minute video intended for normalfags that touches on the most important points would be effective. I attribute most of "With Open Gates'" success to the fact that it was concise and watchable.

Nonetheless, for people actually interested in the true history of WWII and the Third Reich, I actually consider TGSNT entry-level material and actually prefer the books Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor and Hitler: Beyond Evil and Tyranny by some other dude. TGSNT is a great starting point but there's tons of important information not covered.

That McCartney doc was an intentional troll job

Nope, he only branded it as a "mockumentary" after all the reviewers pointed out how shitty of a fake it was.

Fuck you mods. Bunch of kike ass bitches

I've watched it a couple times. It's obviously supposed to be a joke. Anybody who thinks otherwise is autistic as fuck.

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up already

Heh, this might be a good watch. Found the links

p1: flawlesslogic.com/SWASTIKA_1974_157024223_mp4_h264_aac_hq.mp4?_=1
p2: flawlesslogic.com/SWASTIKA_part2__1974_157024223_mp4_h264_aac_hq.mp4?_=2

You're mistaking chutzpah for humor.

Unfortunately, the Wayback Machine pulled the archive of the website (pure cohencidence) but he was pushing it as the real deal for years.

web.archive.org/web/www.paulreallyisdead.com

Berenstain bears universe is a really strange place, lads.

Holy moly

You have it wrong m8.

The *stain universe is where this WOULDN'T be allowed. We are transitioning into the *stein universe.