Trump Says His Immigration Plan Doesn't Include Mass Deportations

Trump Says His Immigration Plan Doesn't Include Mass Deportations

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-25/trump-says-immigration-plan-wouldn-t-feature-mass-deportations

Trump said his immigration policies would have “heart,” suggesting he may be shifting tone to transition into general-election mode after the bruising primary season.

“President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people – the most ever, and it’s never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody,” Trump said.

Pressed on whether he would issue “mass deportations,” Trump answered: “No, I would not call it mass deportations.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
archive.is/6yBXO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dubs

Why do you make the title, and then still post the excerpt showing you're wrong?

Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan Includes Amnesty
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
"The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally."

Donald Trump: Give Illegal Immigrants Legal Status
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

Who needs deportations when you can make holohoax real?

check em

Normies. Step aside.

forgot to sage

Someone's gotta show these newfags how to get a dub

Kill me.

Pressed on whether he would issue “mass deportations,” Trump answered: “No, I would not call it mass deportations.”

check these!

kill me, no sage again… I'll go to bed gn lads

So long as the left thinks there will be that's all that matters. He's been throwing around the idea that the muslim ban was "only a suggestions" to moderate his tone. The left-wing fanatics see concentration camps and gulags. That's what we're pushing. The goal is to goad the dumb mother fuckers into starting a revolution. We all know Trump will likely be moderate as shit compared to our rhetoric. Him winning is icing on the cake.

Pretty obvious shill thread, the shitty pictures and ready headlines out him as an outsider

Thank you for pointing out the sentence demonstrating you are wrong

He'd call it a purge

Also, reported for low-effort shill thread.

well said

saging for obvious shill thread

sage

CONSTANT REMINDER

OP you're a faggot.

Also, this proves nothing. It's Donny not answering questions and fucking with the media.

Remember to sage hoaxes.

Oh! I just thought of something. Trump likes Bobby Knight, who is notorious for HATING the press and playing mind games with them. Think that a little of Bobby might’ve rubbed off on Trump?

COINTELPRO wrecked full/pol/, but they came under the disguise of pro-Trump anons

Reported

Kill yourself, kike.

This will lose my vote.

No compromises.

sage

Same. I'm now a #JebMissile.

Did he die though?

#I'mWithHer

Reported

wow ur right im a #kasichtorpedo now

OP is always a fag.

archive.is/6yBXO
archive.is/6yBXO
archive.is/6yBXO
archive.is/6yBXO
archive.is/6yBXO

Christ no, I'll Stand With Her (while we try not to piss ourselves - her because she's an incontinent old dyke, and me because)

Deportation is the only hope at this point, slim though it may be.
Otherwise, I say nosedive this shitpile into the sea of mud and failure that is what human history is rapidly descending towards.

Why the sage, btw?

Are you hoping this
Is very carefully worded?

I’m a #JindalICBM

Except 30,000,000 of them are heading home when Trump gets elected.

Hang on, changed my mind. I’m now a #PatakiOrbitalLaserDefenseSystem

….

…..

But THEN

Kinda lame rhetoric tbh fam.

BULLSHIT

First of all invoking "Mass Deportations" is just a JIDF tactic, its a phrase meant to give pity to a bunch of people as they're put on a train to a jewish-style death camp, but they're mexicans, not jews.

Its just propaganda. There is no such thing as mass deportation in the USA. An illegal gets caught, gets processed, gets deported. Thats it.
The vast majority of illegals will self-deport when they realized the free shit is no longer handed to them and they have to dodge the cops just to go to the store.
Just like BREXIT, it will cause chaos among the illegals, and watch them scatter like roaches.

We don't need to mass deport. All we need to do is take away gibsmedat, take away free housing, and fine businesses who hire illegals.

Most will self deport. The rest will be hunted down and thrown over the wall.

I find that line of reasoning somewhat suspect.

That would be deportation, yes, and its still a slim hope because it relies on someone not coming along after Trump and opening that big beautiful door in the wall for all.

We really need a FULL STOP on all immigration into the US for a period of 10-20 years, AND retroactive rescinding of the citizenship of the Hispanic population introduced during and since the Reagan era (as well as all legislation regarding birthright citizenship for the children of non-citizens), AND a program of civic uplift and demographic re-orientation (myriad variations of which could be concieved) such as to achieve a population comparable to our present one but with 85-90% of the population being European with

Wew.

I forgot my > tfw image from before, so I'll put it here, because
> tfw most of the normie cuckservatives/liberals I've wound up talking to about the election think Kasich was the most appealing Republican candidate

OH, so mass genocide.

saging bumplocked shill thread just because