US Appellate Court Judge: Don't Bother Studying the Constitution

archive.is/jE8Ic

I want off this ride, Holla Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/2855776/judge-give-nsa-unlimited-access-to-digital-data.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meme magic at work again?

nb4 anti-Constitution cucks come here to LARP about monarchy and dictatorship

Judenvermine.

Stop looking too deep into it. It's just a coincidence guys. Jews are actually our greatest ally.

Meme magic strikes again.

I just came to confirm how Jew he was.

Thanks for being vigilant.

He's 100% right. The people who actually care about the Constitution and want to uphold, defend, protect it, aren't actually going to do any of that, so why wouldn't he just continue doing what he's been doing and spreading those ideas to other people?

There are zero consequences for this jew to do any of this. None. He only profits. He only gains. He only advances. There are zero consequences.

Did I do good?

Lets see how long until they revert it.

Pure coincidence

Any relation to the Sandy Hook dad?

KILL HIM. KILL ANYONE WHO REFUSES TO DISBAR HIM.

Moar liek, pozmynegholejamal, tee hee

Dear Lord, they literally look like human skin wearing lizard people.

Huh, this guy whose family didnt fight and die for the constitution doesnt care about it! Weird!

Wew.

Should we meme the fuck out of this guy like we did Rick Wilson?

Kike just told how it is: constitution was ignored before civil war. After it was slippery slope. When kikes took over US by creating FED, it was over. There is no more USA, only north american ZOG. Fight when you still have guns amibros.

Constitutional government is not the exclusive territory of democracies or even republics.

You wouldn't want a pozzed dick in your ass, don't put one in your courts.

Oh yes

Western legal tradition has been replaced by Talmudic legal tradition.

They're right.

The Constitution is inherently flawed, due to linguistic evolution having nullified many of its important values and/or expanded them beyond what was intended.

The Republic is dying, because the Constitution was not written with linguistic evolution in mind, and thus was not explicit in areas where such was required.

Oh fuck that guy. Posner has been on our radar before. Pulling from halfchan archives;

pcworld.com/article/2855776/judge-give-nsa-unlimited-access-to-digital-data.html

I just wanted to come back and say that this guy is real grade A piece of shit.

He's made a ton of terrible rulings in the past. I'd love to dig all day, but I gotta grind out some other stuff today.

ROPES

SOON