Holla Forums triggering thread

Holla Forums triggering thread

What the fuck is this shit of a bait? Once again, unsurprisingly, OP is a faggot.

This is some top tier autism

This is what happens when you restrict the free meme market

bumping to publicly display the autism

I think I can help you out OP

It seems to me that your main argument against the current political system is that the government wants people to work and pay taxes. This is of course correct.

However, if you have a communist state where you don't have "money", people would still be working and "paying" into the system, it's just that whatever they grow (e.g if they are a farmer) gets taken off them and distributed by the government.

And therein lies the problem - by having a system where the goverment manages everything, deciding how all the food gets distributed etc. You end up with a huge government, which is less efficient that simply allowing the market to regulate itself though say, I don't know… MONEY…

So ultimately you are sot on in thinking Communism and wealth sharing is a swell idea, but the problem is that as soon as you scale it up it is plagued by inefficiency, massive bureaucracy etc.

Hope this helps.

правительственная пропаганда будет замечательно blyat

Memes from the gulag have such low quality.

This, commies can't into basic economy

Not to mention more finer points such as trickle down theory.

In the capitalist economy the market game decides the best and brightest, and duly rewards them and encourages them to locate their money in places which will grow the economy. This essentially leaves allocation of resources entirely up to the best and brightest, and grow the economy by rewarding good decisions with the power to make more good decisions. This is as opposed to a communist system in which the power to distribute resources are centralized within the bureaucracy, and given over to people who obtain positions regardless of personal ability.

However, none of this matters because most communists are dumb enough to believe all people are equal, a belief which overrides all reason in their minds and makes their sense of entitlement demand gibs.

Propoganda

a-are you implying production didn't increase by 6000000% under comrade stalin

Capitalists are not the main cause of poor people. Poverty is the default state of humanity. Humans are born poor, stupid, weak and naked. Your perspective is wrong. You should be focused on how people escape poverty and get rich. The lesser problem is that wealth is being stolen from people (by the state). The greater problem is that people are born in a world of scarcity and poverty to begin with.

We live in a world with scarce resources that need to be allocated carefully. You do not have to work the rest of your life if you accumulate enough resources.

Ownership also implies risk and liability, liability for debts and lawsuits. After Enron collapsed into a pile of incomprehensible derivatives, how many workers there wished they co-owned Enron? Under current law, employers are responsible for the torts and contract breaches of employees. How many workers would want to bear that risk?

Improved productivity depends on capital goods, which in turn depend on delayed consumption. People who choose to delay consumption extensively can come to own a stock of capital goods beyond what they can physically use themselves. If such people cannot hire labor to work with those goods without thereby losing title, they will consume their capital and stop saving.

Because nature spreads her gifts un-uniformly, collaborative production (the division of labor) is so bountiful because it allows people to specialize: to focus on what they are good at and then exchange with each other. Perhaps in a handful of occasions, the people who are best at supporting and directing an enterprise are the same people who are best at operating the equipment. But because of human and natural diversity, that will virtually never be the case. By confining human interaction such that the direction and support of an enterprise can only ever be done by those operating the equipment, you would be precluding innumerable mutually advantageous exchanges between savers and workers.

Go back to your commie /leftycuck/ LARP board you fag.

ftfy

woah epic le meme XDDD

this is good

mmm, if she had russia helping her….

and has zero proof…

Even if Trump was getting help from Russia to win, Shillary was gettinh help from the establishment, mainstream media, corporations and shit. And there is proof, Soros funded vote counting machines in some crucial states AND also founded Hillary's campaign. Coincidence?

These aren't even funny, they're sad more than anything else.

chris chan please stop

Is this that autist from Holla Forums?

It's like if some 14yo autist skimmed through a wikipedia article on capitalism and then quickly made these pics after.

literally autism

This, I'm fucking loving TruthSeeker, it's like Chris-Chan on steroids

Who is he? Is he some Holla Forums tripfag? I really want to know more. Because if this shit is his OC he might be a /cow/ in the making

Dunno was just posted in some threads I'm guessing that