with education connection!
for free!

its mi munee and I need it NOW!

I got hooked on fonix and now i need rehab

bump

:^)

OP is straight.

LIKE YOU EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shill here, I love this image. OP confirmed faggot.

how does one respond to this?

pucci

Walking on eggshells much faggot? This is an anonymous imageboard. People should be able say whatever they want without your damn political correctness. I thought I came to anonymous imageboards to stay away from censorship. Apparently I was wrong.

Who fucking cares? This is Holla Forums. Take it to Holla Forums :^)

Take off that tinfoil hat dumbass. No one cares/is willing to pay someone to shill on a backwater of a site such as this.

it's just a small piece of advice and since this is an anonymous image board you can take what you like from the image and fuck off or be happy

Where does it say anything about being specific to this site retard?

shill spotted

Shills are no more than a group of trolls.

they can be trolls, but there are paid and unpaid shills.

politically incorrect correct

meant for

we get it, you don't like the image shill

The "info graph" did mention take it to Holla Forums, did it not?

let me check

nope?

In the green in the top left corner of op, it indeed does. The fact that you mention this and say "do not respond", means this is a Holla Forums style info graph. A lot of this crap could be contributed to an actual autist rather than a shill. These are also a very highly opinionated "info graphs" that are only based on personal observation and interpretation. None of this is actually factual.

oh yes, there it is. you don't know how to read, the image isn't telling YOU to take it to Holla Forums. the image is saying that shills SAY that. and they do literally say that.

And you need to learn reading comprehension. I didn't personally say you should take it to Holla Forums. I said that the fact that their are people who don't give a shit about politics will likely tell you to fuck off back to either >>>Holla Forums or >>>Holla Forums Regardless if they're an actual shill or not.

you couldn't possibly by any chance be retarded could you?
mental gymnastics
>I said that the fact that their are people who don't give a shit about politics will likely tell you to fuck off back to either >>>Holla Forums or >>>Holla Forums Regardless if they're an actual shill or not.
so you agree with the image, and your whole reason for replying to me is to be a special dick

What did I mean by this? Who here is the actual mental gymnast?

what did you mean by this?

No I don't. I'm saying that it is very flawed.

I meant that you mention the mere fact of telling someone to fuck off back to Holla Forums you're automatically a shill. Even though most are likely not. Learn reading comprehension or get off the crack pipe.

lets take a look at what the image says, okay spoonfeedmcbabay

now give me facts that:

Then why doesn't it also mention fuck off back to Holla Forums? Oh right, it's a mere coincidence.

The only obvious "shill" tactics are spam everything else is largely subjective.
news flash dumbass if all of leftypol were shills, there would be an epidemic of bans on Holla Forums and an unbelievable amount of spam
Reminds me of something guys…. this is why I neither browse pol or leftypol because they're a bunch of autists.

Also, you do realize by calling someone a "shill", that that is an actual character assassination right? Nice going hypocrites.

bump

This whole thread once again!

Also OP you dick muncher quit being a fucking Texas Sharpshooter because no one is falling for your shit.

shills love to imply that a thread has already been done.

when user? a year ago?

no I'm a kansas spinach harvester.

shills mad

mad

Poop

go watch crooked hillary get her pussy eaten out by a 9 year old CTR. dont you have a pizza party to get to with david brock? maybe some dominos?