Why is Nolan wasting time effort and money on a historical war film?

why is Nolan wasting time effort and money on a historical war film?
he hasn't even begun to tap into his potential as a storyteller and now he is limiting himself with this shit, this piss
how much money is enough?
this is the end

The goyim must always remember the 6 million. Especially in these dangerous times when Donald "Hitler" Trump is President. Accept the mass 3rd world immigration goy or you are a racist!

This is foreshadowing the events of CIA rises.

Because I'm sick of hearing about how 'amazing' Saving Private Ryan is. I hope Dunkirk makes it BTFO.

there needs to be a cable anthology series for every genre of film which lets the best directors create individual ~10-hour seasons to tell their stories. Maybe this war film will be different, but most of his other work really needed more time to breathe.

We need a sci-fi anthology series.

They'll keep milking this shit until Hollywood is finally burned to the ground. Or until we get decisive proof that the shoah is a hoax.

I can see that working on HBO or AMC since they seem to be the kind of network to fund that.

Never change.

The official story is full of physically impossible things, so no, it did not fucking happen.

ditto

Serves them right.
HANG ALL ANGLOS

Wow, Nazi space magic!

Don't younwatch the history channel?
The Nazis used alien space magic to get rid of the 4 million skeletons at Auschwitz.

Nigger he's just going to keep replying with condescending and smug reaction images while calling you an uneducated retard.

I love how communists are so high off their own farts that they really think ad hominems are a valid form of debate. Grow up.

wait CIA and Bane are related?

No, but their history goes back further than the plane scene. Perhaps their families were rivals?

Saved

Is there a pdf on /pdfs/?

Outer Limits you nog

When are we going to get more films about the 6 million people the CIA murdered between 1945 and the 1980s?