ICYMI: Senate Subcommittee: Clinton Refugee Plans To Cost Nearly Half A Trillion

ICYMI: Senate Subcommittee: Clinton Refugee Plans To Cost Nearly Half A Trillion

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/senate-subcommittee-clinton-refugee-plans

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html
imgur.com/gallery/KVdSb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

MAKE

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN

Oh good, he covers as well the amount it would cost for their healthcare, ebt, education, and other costs.

It honestly seems like they are lowballing that number, as 155,000 "refugees" seems like just the beginning of who she wants to let in.

I fucking hate that cunt.

And naturally, the media is sleeping on this information.

She is soo over her head in this round.

bump

It's her or the noose Holla Forums.

If Americans can't finally wake up and accept that white interests exist and that we're rapidly becoming a minority in this country, hopefully we can motivate them by showing cold-hard economic facts that shitskin refugees hurt their pocketbook.

Any self-respecting white American male who doesn't vote for Trump is a cuck beyond salvation. Unfortunately our country is about 40% non-white so the odds are already stacked against us, but we need cuckservatives to get their heads out of their asses and realize a Trump presidency is 100x better than Hillary.

Fuck user, could you not have chosen a less degenerate women

bump.

wew

Pretty high standards for someone that is probably a NEET and has seen a women last time in 2011.

Even anonymoose maskfags can't stand Hillary.

do no-borders pro-immigration groups even know how much it costs to feed, house, place tens of thousands of people?

Not to mention that they will just live off of govt gibs for generations

They don't care. They don't think that far ahead. All they know is that we have, and they need.

Most pro-immigrant groups live in upper-class gated communities. Ironically enough most of them would never fucking want immigrants coming there, liberals like to project, its out of guilt why they're pro-immigrant

It's all about muh feelings. They're literally brainwashed zombies. They care about people who will never ever care about them.

To alleviate them of their guilt, strip them of their assets and force them to live among other populations in third-world countries. Their guilt will turn into indignation very fast.

They don't give a fuck, they aren't the ones paying for it the government is.

bump

Someone make an info about this compared to the costs of Trump's wall. Those sorts of simple comparisons are very effective against normalfags.

Trump's wall would only cost between 10-25 Trillion, depending on the source,and the annual maintenance cost of the wall is about 1 trillion. I'm not a graphics kinda guy.

Bullshit.

This report from CNN puts the cost at 10.5 billion.

Nice try shill faggot.

Fuck off with your "Boy Who Cried Wolf" Shill claims. I said depending on the source. I am well aware of the CNN estimate, hence why I started off with 10 Trillion. There are numerous estimates floating around, some as high as 25 Trillion.

What exactly is it that I am trying to shill here?

Then provide the source(s).

Source?

The debates will be quite a spectacle.

kys tbh

Cost of Wall < Cost of illegals

I just realised my idiocy now. I meant to put Billion, but somehow I had thought of Trillion instead. Fuck.

cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html

imgur.com/gallery/KVdSb

The CNN video you linked states 10.5 billion

Trump said the wall would cost no more than 12 Billion

B-But Drumpf is gonna bankrupt America by spending 15 billion on the wall….

bump.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

(Hitchhikers guide to checked)

"the National Journal estimated that 2,000 miles of fence will cost the United States $6.4 billion."

So, if we spend 6.4 billion dollars on a wall ONCE, it will save us 84 billion dollars PER YEAR?

That's some savings!

[Whole statement]

"Most calculations of the projected cost of a U.S. fence cite the Israeli model: "[B]ased on the price of the Israeli security barrier," the National Journal estimated that 2,000 miles of fence will cost the United States $6.4 billion.Jun 6, 2006"

80% of people have mouth herpes

you probably have it user

she's not that bright. confusing americans with limp wrist libcucks.

shits disgusting yo.

bump

i totally agree