Why does masterchan now have a privacy warning on their site ("may be dangerous hax0rz trying to steal info and shit")...

Why does masterchan now have a privacy warning on their site ("may be dangerous hax0rz trying to steal info and shit")? Are they finally getting their shit shut down?

Other urls found in this thread:

masterchan.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How should we know? None of us frequent that site.

Don't know, don't care.

I think Masterchan got compromised because it appears someone nuked all the posts and they're starting over. The legacy boards all have like 1 page.

Oh, so do you get that warning when you first go to the site too?

Not at all. Maybe it's a troll based on your user-agent. Are you using Windblows or Chrome, perhance?

Yeah, Chrome. If this is the case, then I would imagine that would prompt the warning.

I misinterpreted what you were saying in the OP, I thought this warning was coming from Masterchan. If the warning is coming from Chrome that's because every site you visit gets sent to jewgle and they probably blacclisted Masterchan.

Google telling you it's not a secure site is a euphemism for a site they don't like.

Ahhh, ok, that makes more sense. Thanks, user

i cannot access masterchan

I think we've identified that the problem is your browser. They probably recently got blacclisted by a few of them (Google being one of them). Either that, or they got hacced and your browser is preventing potential damage.

I'm a different person on Firefox, it's showing this when I go to masterchan.org

Yeah, Firefox will do that to. The only time I get those messages is when I try to access shady russian sites to dl rar music files and shit like that.

so is masterchan working right now for anybody?

This made me laugh more than I should have.

I'm thinkin' I'd get put on a list just for going to that site. Amirite or am I being paranoid?

It's not Firefox, it's probably the ISP bloccing it in whatever cucced place you live.

No, it has nothing to do with the browser, it's your ISP censoring the site. Firefox doesn't tracc you like Chrome, which is a botnet inherently designed for datamining.

Masterchan is up.

yep, Freedomland™

confirmed. i can access masterchan through tor, just not on my usual ip.

It's doubtful. If they put people on lists simply for going to sketchy websites, they'd just have a massive collection of ip addresses that they couldn't possibly monitor. The fact that dl'ing tor apparently puts you on a list is unsurprising, but even still, it's not like they're actively monitoring every tor user – and even if they are, if you're not doing anything illegal, well…

I dunno, that's just my intuition.

Confirmed for blacclisted by isp's. I'm surprised it took them that long.

pic one.

you should be fine if you use https and/or tor. the police likely aren't going to raid a random guy who uses masterchan. just don't make it easy for them to find out who you are.

Heh, good point

Unless you're posting or dl'ing illegal material, why the fucc would you be raided for visiting an imageboard? If everyone who's seen cp were raided, every user in the history of imageboards would have been subject to a police raid.

Is that a picture of a b*tthole?

Nope, it's an ant's nest

so i should feel bad if i came to it?

I actually did that in real life, i think ants can digest cum since th colony grew so much

ok i feel better about it now

How big is your collection, user?

186 kb

Where my masterbatechan is?

Have a seat, user

It seems that there are tons of pedos in Spanish-speaking countries

How much are they paying you?

you can use tor sandwiched between 2 vpns over your neigbor's wifi to browse cp on mchan. it won't help against the malware seeded in the images you open. how dumb are you pedos? don't you read at all? Playpen ring a bell, does it?

They should really pay more attention to what they eat.

safebrowsing enabled?

i want to shove my tongue in that little asshole so bad