Justin Timberqueer apologizes for appropriating black "culture"

KEK BE PRAISED

>Grey’s Anatomy star Williams used his BET Humanitarian Award acceptance speech to denounce “whiteness,” which the actor accused of taking black culture and profiting from it.

archive.is/RQuMs

The ass-mad on Twitter is pretty funny.

But it got me thinking of ways to please Kek with further lulz. Ideas so far include #StandWithJT, and generally pointing out that the BLM cancer is about black supremacy.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project#Organization_overview
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project#Activities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Views_on_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about turning blacks against the jews? A good start would be things like slave ship owners and music/media owners.

Why not make them proud of being africans to the point they wise up (heh) and go back to make Africa great for once
Marcus Garvey did nothing wrong

How about both?

I'm pretty sure we've tried that before. It's good for a few funny screencaps, but it doesn't really lead to any realization on their part. Besides, as much shit as they talk about America, there's no way they'd actually leave as there's no welfare offices in Kenya.

I think a better idea is to exploit it as a small happening to ease redpills into normalfag faces.

fags are really good at the oppression olympics. it's why shitskins and queers are trying to force them out of their degenerate little club.

The niggers are somewhat right though. They guy is a disgusting wigger

And the Fed prevented all gov agencies from them doing that because muh labour
Niggers got shafted of their identity and freedom to return back then when they were productive members of society (forced and guided thou) and they're being indirectly villyfied now for being lazy and retarded
They might as well commit mass suicide

Might as well not play Jazz, Blues or Rock then

Ohhhhh, goyim, do I have some shit for you. I was just about to make a thread on Williams.

HERE WE GO, LADS

I'm not reading the thread yet, so apologies if anything here has already been posted.

On Jesse "REEEE WHITE PEOPLE" Williams:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)
>Williams was born in Chicago, Illinois,[2] the son of Johanna Chase, a professional potter, and Reginald Williams.[3] Williams has stated that his mother is Swedish, while his father is of African American and some Seminole descent from Georgia.

>Williams is the youngest member of the board of directors at The Advancement Project, a civil rights think tank and advocacy group.

BUT WAIT

On the Advancement Project:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project#Organization_overview
>The Advancement Project has received funding from George Soros and the Tides Foundation and is a recommended funding target of the Democracy Alliance, a network of progressive donors who coordinate their political giving.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project#Activities

pic 4, nigger admits we are not all the same.

there are no words

someone give me the word for this

Oh, and I know most people here are at least aware of the name "George Soros" but for those of whom that are just here recently because of Brexit and have put down the video games for am minute to take some interest in the world, this quote should be all you need to understand Soros:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Views_on_Europe
>Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.
==>the protection of refugees as the objective
>and national borders as the obstacle.

Giving this a bump since I think it's still worth seeing.

if you're gonna post degeneracy like that, at least spoiler it, kike.

The word you're looking for is pulchritudinous.

bumpcheck, appreciated.

Niggers straight up don't have a culture. They are purely tribal creatures, hence why they create gangs and when left alone, they fuck everything without thinking about the consequences. Look at ANY African "country", you'll see fat cat corrupt politicians on a short fuse, a mostly uneducated population and ALOT of poverty. A good of example of niggers fucking up is Detroit. Fucking ruined.
They're only good for being bossed around and for music/entertainment, hence why they were enslaved. Their frail minds were easy to master.
The only good blacks are the ones of Egyptian and Ethiopian descent.

Don't forget Haiti, user.

That's a genuinely non-White, Black-run country where they can be kangz on their own. They kicked out the French 200 years ago and it hasn't gone well since.

You people are clearly ignorant about black people's poor perception/knowledge.

Spoiler alert, dumbos:

Blacks see Jews as being white.

I've seen comments such as "BLM is funded by a white man called George Soros" on Tommy Sotomayor's videos.

And no, it's not Jewish shills making comments like that. They're simply blacks who see Jews as white, since Jews can look "white".

Hell, I've seen blacks classifying Arabs as being white.

So trying to teach them about Jews' evils, will only give them more material to justify hating whitey.

This. Nuance is lost on niggers.
Everything is literally black and white to them.

tbf, they are still paying the French a huge fucking debt. You can argue that it's their fault in the first place for rebelling, but with such a debt it's impossible for anny country to develop, lest of all if the country is full of niggers.

Sotomayor knows all about the Jews, and he's even had David Duke on his program, but his belief is: "hey Whitey, why should I be made at the Jews for screwin' you over? hahahahahaha I'm glad they did it to you, cracka."

*mad

How is he still relevant? He's such a shitty actor and will only be worth anything during that shitty boyband era.

Can you link to a video of his that proves that belief?

The irony is that it's the kikes that screwed them.

Singing in a certain style doesn't mean your have to act like them 24/7 and dress like them and speak like them.
See pic 5 from

Not defending this dude but he dresses cleanly and speaks like an adult these days, and sings non-niggerish topics included

Fuck off autist, whites took the nigger music and literally white washed it and made something all its own.

Quick question… is this the culture that the CIA and Jew Media forced on them?

How can black people even have their own culture if we're all the same race: the human race?

Stop appropriating fried chicken and watermelon?

Damn, I really genuinely do like both a lot.

Blacks are just angry that Justin Timberlake is a much better singer and writes much better hip-hop club music than them.

Well, since food is culture, and both of those are food…

Black people are appropriating fried chicken, watermelon, grape drink, grape drank, etc…

Those evil white music appropriators!

That debt was paid off in 1893. You might be confusing it with all of the other loans and debts that Haiti incurred over the years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_debt_of_Haiti

CIA created gangsta rap to sell crack in the ghettos.

We should be happy about this. With their retarded nigger/SJW logic, they are doing our work for us, same as they did with Indian sports teams.

Timberlake has no fucking excuse to be a wigger like he is doing in those last two photos

Let the blacks shame him. Fuck him. Maybe he'll grow up and act like a white man going forward.

This is the only guy in the thread other than myself that has actually interacted with black people.

This will never stop amusing me.

Tyrone, don't you have crack to smoke?

t. CIA

Even Juggalos are less cuck than the mainstream media.
WhOop WhOop

Niggers were idiots to fall for it but then again everyone knows they're that dumb so it was predictable. Its why only the vilest gangbanging shit gets funded by kikes when it comes to rap music, by encouraging their natural concrete ape nature they can play their bullshit game of making the natural reaction of whites out to be just raycis.

Blacks appropriated southern culture, chitterlings, collared greens and grits included. When will Black America pay reparations for all the things they stole and broke in the south?

some blacks can be redpilled about jews, and spread the idea to their brethren. Vid related.

We should educate more blacks on the Protocols of Zion.

I know a nigger who actually thinks the CIA created heroin to destroy the black communities but they turned it around and used it to make money

I'm sure some of the CIA think that is the reason it was done…

(((someone))) did.

hahahaha 4:20

FACTS IS WHAT IT IS

BOTTOM LINE

This Grays Anatomy guy did a DNA test he'd be majority white, he appropriates black culture but benefits from not having all the nog genes.

So blacks complain about appropriated music? Whites should throw a fit about appropriated fire arms. I mean white folks invented those and all blacks seem to do is kill each other with them. At least white folk try to turn a negative(shitty black music) into a positive, blacks just make shit worse.

niggers should stop appropriating flush toilets, electricity, and straight hair.

I once chatted in a chatroom with a self-deluded black who said that white people didn't invent guns, because guns used gunpowder (black powder), which was invented by the Chinese…

So because of that logic, white people didn't invent guns.

This same guy was also claiming that the reason why the superior, advanced Africans were defeated by the inferior, primitive whites is because whites used a lot of hatred and emotion…

I told him that if blacks today used a lot of "hatred" and "emotion", it wouldn't be quite enough to defeat a modern army. But he didn't really have a response to that.

You'd think he might have just been someone who was fooling around, but the fact that I've seen more blacks with beliefs and logic like that, makes it far less likely that he was a troll.

Pic related.

have any of you heard what that retarded Nigger actually said in his speech tho? its disgusting.

take a look.

god damnit that isnt the vid. sorry.

whatever. you can hear it on michael savage monday episode. its deplorable. i cant find anything other than retarded fucking normie news about it.

Either this:

or help the left be consumed by their own base. Pile on (((justin))) for being a racis and appropriating being a nigger. Niggers have the right to attack jews, didn't you user? Yes, i'm saying dey were rabbis n sheeit