So what's the big idea? I used Tinder and Bumble and I never get matches

So what's the big idea? I used Tinder and Bumble and I never get matches.

Save it, there are plenty of people worse than me getting laid.

Other urls found in this thread:

awake.dating
asiandate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try grindr m8

Don't have that? Well you ain't getting matches then OP. You ever see those brag threads on 4/r9k/? The reason they get matches is because they're normalfags and have tons of friends. You likely don't so you can't compete.

If he can't get any sex on Tinder, he won't have lucc on Grindr.

how2frendz?

That depends. What kind of ugly are you OP? Gay people fetishize literally every brand of unattractive there is. You just need to find your target demographic.

I don't find the male form attractive. Chad ruined that for me.

we need to see your face first.

it could also be because you're aiming too high, if you're a 2/10 you'll have a hard time getting an 8/10

made a fake profile few years ago using a Chad.
had mild results and all the cunts i matched weren't looking for hook ups.
i was like "wtf bitch ? this is a hook up app not christian mingle"

Just look confident on your picture or witty, but not m'lady like or like you're having photo skills of a 7 yo.

like dis?

must be pretty shit to be a blacc dude on Tinder

the only thing good is the confident look.

wat. Grindr is fuccing easy mode unless you're disfigured, and even then…

would fucc. but am dude.

but Holla Forums told me modern women all have a hunger for BBC

Try another dating site. On Tinder, competition is high, due to how popular it is.

Are dating sites actually any good or is it better to meet a girl in person and get to know her.

WHY WOULD YOU BOTHER with a shitty app for sex? just go find someone to love instead. I havn't had sex in 2 years. Im tryina find a possible wife not a pussy.

Why are you making fun of yourself OP?

I'm not a girl but I'd play vidya with that nig.

I've dated a few people off of dating sites. Honestly, it works but personally, I preferred dating people I got to know in person.

Same here. It's really hard after I lost the last one.

I can't seem to find 'the one' she doesn't exist.

awake.dating

Try this dating site user.
It is for people like us.

In otherwords it didn't last. No thanks then. I assumed it was for quicc hookups. I'm looking for a long term wife that will never leave me.

How pathetic do you have to be to try to tricc yourself into thinking like this?

I don't really know, I've been so cold for so long that it feels like I need a fire to make my heart actually work right at this point. I feel you so hard by Holla Forumsro.

I've been told if I just wait around eventually I'll find her. I'm not so sure if that's the case.

Well to be honest it's only been 5 years since I found the last one, and that's nothing compared to the time it took me to find her. I can wait it out.

Eh, I wouldn't have dated them if I wasn't as naive as I was bacc then. the warning signs were there but I didn't see them. I was looking for no hookups myself.

Imo it sorta streamlines the whole courting thing, but because it's so streamlined, sometimes you don't notice things as easily as you should.

Its actually pretty simple stuff user, theres absolutely nothing to gain from 3DPD other than intercourse.

I was in your place OP. I downloaded tinder for a confidence boost. For the first few days I got no matches, then I realized the problem. There were women right-swiping me, it's just the same pool of women who make up the real local profiles on okcupid, plentyoffish, etc.

The real women were all the women I was left-swiping, all the fattie, trannies, single mothers and general uggos. One round of just right-swiping every single girl resulted in 40 matches.

I posted on yikyak "Not sure if all the real girls on tinder are fat and ugly, or it's just the fat and ugly ones right-swiping me." Got a ton of replies of other dudes reporting the same experience.

I would never use tinder to actually get laid. Women get dick offered to them everywhere they go if they're a 5 or better, the only women who have any motivation to go on tinder have something wrong with them. Either they're batshit crazy, ugly as fuck, hookers, trannies or batshit crazy trannie hookers who are ugly as fuck.

Case in point, I just opened up Tinder specifically for this thread, right-swiped the first two without looking, first one matched immediately. Third one appears to be a fucking financial dominatrix. I took screenshots if anyone's curious.

show the pics

I get fucktons of matches on Tinder.

But Bumble… I get like

As promised.

Also, this fat dipshit keeps showing up in my results over and over. Her profile text disgusts me, and she's a fatass, but she does have a pretty nice pair of tits.

yuc,…

WRONG.

I've fucked more than one fat chick specifically because they had nice tits. They exist, and it's their only saving grace.

I matched with a solid 9/10 redhead one time. Sexy as fuck. Messaged me first. Went out that night. She paid. Closed the bars down. Told me at the end of the night that she couldn't sleep with me on the first date "even if you are handsome" (I'm maybe a 7/10 on a good night). Ghosted me after the second date because I didn't make a move (I had shit to do the next day and wasn't about taking her home; and she didn't invite me back to her place).

But still, hot girls are out there. They're just rare as fuck and only looking for fucboi's, even though they say they aren't.

I like big tits and girls who like sucking dick and aren't shy about swallowing or making a mess.

disgusting

dating site are for desperate.

Is ghosting in the tinder context just cutting off all communication?

worse people get laid because money or they sticc their diccs in crazy

tinder is all about the looks so if you cant look like sex then you won't get anything.

May be you just should change the app? Well I had almost no matches at Tinder, too. But when I tried OkC and asiandate.com/ , everything began working for me. Tinder doesn't give much info about users, I think that it the problem.

because you're a homosexual

See you had me until you mentioned asiandate

Yeah. It's legit how 90-95% of tinder hookups end. One person finds someone better and just disappears.

Lessons: The more a girl insists she's not there for a hookup, A: The more she actually is. B: the uglier you are but she still wants to have a "desperation" fuck if she gets lonely enough. EVERYONE is there for a hookup.

I don't care if your tinder match is eating your ass while on the phone with a wedding planner picking out venues for your impending marriage… the second you are in the bathroom, she's on tinder looking for a hotter/richer guy to upgrade to.

Accept these realities and you'll do just fine.

Maybe she has OCD and steps on the money because the needs to have straight bills?

If you make a girl do this you should be shot

This is projection if ever I've seen it.

OP just hasn't solved for X yet. When he does, it'll all make sense.

Hint
fag

I'd fuck her , if she wasn't blasting out shes a sjw cunt
bet she sucks dick for ages

NORMIESSS BTFO OOOO
BACK THE FUCK OFF AFTER YOU GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY OTHER NORMIEIEIEIEIS

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Die

FAT FAGGOT.

y u scurd 2 get ur dikk wet sonni?

What is this about? What is your goal?

Yeah it's somewhat a turnoff when someone identifies as 'Queer, Radical cute'

What state was this in?

PA, about 20 minutes outside Philly.

Nigger, Chad gets like 100% matches on Tinder. Chicks swipe right on Tinder waaaaaay below their normal standards… Tinder matches are like facebook friends. They want more to stroke their ego's. 90%+ of Tinder matches don't even respond to contact. They just wanted to know that YOU wanted them… they didn't really want you. You were good enough they cared what you thought of them but not good enough they wanted to actually meet you.

I'm OK looking. I have a job. I work with some Chads. The guys actually have Tinder matches drive an hour to meet them on a whim, and fuck them in their car in the parking lot of their job. THAT is what Chad gets from Tinder. I'm an average, not horribly disgusting person. I get fucktons of matches.