Could someone explain how e-hentai manages to do cross-domain cookies...

Could someone explain how e-hentai manages to do cross-domain cookies, and if the idiots who can't get past sad panda without an extension have a real leg to stand on when they say their systems have better security? Because I think there's no finer display of the stupidity of the masses than this.
haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?25188-Chrome-ExHentai-Easy-v2-Get-past-sad-panda!

#sadpanda rizon

Eh, I'd rather anonymously ask stupid questions about cookies here than there. I'm just interested in how the tech works, without bugging the moderators who are already incredibly busy tagging stuff.

I think part of the point is, it doesn't.

Not sure if there are newer and cooler ways to do this, but traditionally, you had to alter the cookie to point to sadpanda instead of e-hentai, the site you got it from. I think you could do this without installing extensions in older versions of Firefox, but now you need a cookie manipulation extension to do this because Mozilla are faggots.

Basically, if you connect to sadpanda without a sadpanda-owned cookie, you will get the sad panda, but if you alter the e-hentai cookie to point to sadpanda (essentially, changing the ownership), next time you visit the website, sadpanda will be able to retrieve the cookie, as if it was sadpanda who emitted the cookie, and then proceed to log in because both sites share databases. Modern browsers are patched against most cross-domain cookie stealing exploits (XSS and JS injection remains, for example), so this is why you have to go through all this to be able to masturbate to your Singaporean puppets.

There is a second, easier method, that's probably done IP-wise entirely serverside. Instead of getting the sad panda, if you are inside the whitelist, you will get a cookie.

If you are talking about something else or some other method, please explain.

What do you mean by traditionally? I have an account from as far back as 2010, but in all those years of activity I never have had to do anything except login at e-hentai to cross the fjords.

And I have used firefox on pc and safari on the ipad to login for about that long without the trouble of editing cookies or installing extensions I don't know. Yes, it stopped working once or twice, but clearing my cookies and loging in again fixed it. I still want proof that anyone who can't login the way I have, isn't a potato and/or has better security.

Simply put, not many people know about your method. halfchan guides to sadpanda usually mentioned the first "traditional" method alone, so many people learned to do that instead of using the saner method.

I doubt they are braindead, it simply made sense. The only way you may know about sadpanda is if someone else tells you about it, and none of the login methods are straightforward or obvious (afaik, the simpler method only works if you immediately login onto sadpanda, so the IP whitelist may be short-lived), so in a climate of people who believed to be a sikret club, it only made sense to think that a "borderline legal" website was a secret club much more hardcore than their own, with ridiculous access rituals.

It was only after Holla Forums that many people "rediscovered" your method (maybe because you mentioned it once and then it spread), since it seems the preferred method around here. Still, some people seem to have difficulties getting this to work even after being guided step by step for some reason, so it may not work for all accounts or IPs

Or you could just replace the beginning of the link with g.e-hentai and laugh at all the faggots and their sekrit club shit

You log into e-hentai and the cookie gives you access to exhentai. There is no whitelist.

That doesn't work with loli you fucking retard.

Alright, just ran some tests and it doesn't seem to put you on an IP whitelist on login, but it probably does on logging to sadpanda.

Basically, what happens when you connect to sadpanda is that you get redirected to e-hentai, and then you are redirected back to sadpanda, where you are given a cookie. Look it up in your network inspector.

Most of the good shit isn't available on e-h.

If you try to sign in incognito in a new tab after logging in on another browser you will see there is no "IP whitelist."

It's not even just loli. Anything that got published by Fakku got DMCA'd on e-hentai, which makes a rather sizable amount of good doujins.

Fuck, some turtle.fish.paint doujins are not available on e-hentai. That's enough reason to disregard e-hentai.

Let me explain it slower.

What happens when you don't have an e-hentai cookie

loli is for degenerate pedos anyways

That makes sense, thanks. I must say the e-hentai system is a stroke of genius. That cookie system, the hentaiverse game, p2p, power-level tagging systems with restricted name spaces to allow democracy but manage noobs are all genius too. The creativity of the whole package and of the management who have had the integrity to keep doing what they've always done really puts Fakku to shame.

Normies are boring and I'll tell my daughters not to hang out with you. You and the pedophobia majority are a dangerous influence on her, Mr. Bob.

You can still manipulate cookies on firefox (and seamonkey) without extensions, they're stored in sqlite format, dunno why, but whatever.

I don't know why people are manually editing cookies and downloading browser extensions. Just do the following and it will work:

If you still see the sad panda it's either because your account is too new and you need to wait for it to be verified (I think it's done automatically over time instead of manually by mods, but I'm not sure) or it's because you visited exhentai.org before going to e-hentai.org and you need to clear your cookies and try again.

Yeah, I've tried that several times and it's never worked.

nhentai.net

exhentai wont work for you if your accoung was made after 2016 or something, because they upgraded from secret club to oldfags only secret club

You still can. You use sqlite and this SQL:
insert into moz_cookies (baseDomain, appId, inBrowserElement,name,value,host,path,expiry,lastAccessed,creationTime,isSecure,isHttpOnly ) select 'exhentai.org', appId, inBrowserElement, name, value, '.exhentai.org', path, expiry, lastAccessed, creationTime, isSecure, isHttpOnly from moz_cookies where baseDomain = 'e-hentai.org';

grow up son

lmao

I think you are mistaken. You just have to wait a few weeks to get in.

Oh boy, here we go!

i'm offended

I think you mean your wifes kids

Hi, EXhentai stopped working a few weeks ago. I used to be able to get on but now the login won't even show up. Help me pls.

What's wrong with satomi?

well, that was hard

Now I've seen everything

There's people who get off to a pile of crap or a canned cheese. Loli shit is no different. Ink and paper are objects like any other - a degenerate fetish for them doesn't have to have more meaning than that.

If you didn't have such shit taste you wouldn't have this problem.

Still better than a 3DPD.

AMEN

nvm shit's low as fuck and this popup page keeps trying to open.

What the fuck happened.

Is ex hentai still a slow piece of shit?

You just revealed your fetish by pretending you don't like it too hard.

He believes that God creates every person.
And he probably believes that if you commit suicide you automatically go to hell.
He probably also believes that he speaks on behalf of God.
In conclusion, he must believe that God condemns people to hell by design.

And people actually listen to this fraud.

True
True
Where are you getting this from?
Right...

He's saying pedoshits should kill themselves and go to hell, pretty simple.

I would assume that when he says that they should kill themselves, he thinks it's what God wants.

My point being, that Christianity is all about forgiveness, and yet he believes that some characteristics automatically exclude a person from said forgiveness, and obviously he has no scripture backing this belief. And that makes him a fraud.