Be early teenage me

How do I stop feeling guilty about this?

You gotta realise that it takes a certain type of girl to become a race-traitor and slut. These traits are inevitable and its not your fault. You wouldnt have changed her nature.

You dodged a bullet tbh fam

You accept it and move on. There's no justifying it, like seems to think, you just have to live with it.
The thing is, you can't dwell on the things you did wrong. You can only look forward to the things you can do right, to being a better man in the future.
That's all that matters.

post her pic?

this sounds like an Imagine Dragons lyric

Only one I could find since I'm not on any social media
I think this is pretty old though, haven't seen her in years

Slit your wrist you hateful waste of existence

Tell me how to get rid of Christmas hats and I've got a story/advice for u
Pic kinda related the chicc in my story looks kinda like her

how do you know she fucced a sandnig ?

how many ft^3 is that forehead ?

nigger shut up

I have friends now, unlike before

Not sure I want to hear the story about the negress, but here's how to get rid of Santa hats:
Change the Theme under Options to Yotsuba B.

AHAHAHAHA YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDED FUcc EVER, EVEN /v9k/ WOULD LAUGH AT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE

shut up, he's aryan mustard rice

She would have cheated on you, the relationship wouldn't have worked, and you picced up on it subconsciously.
lol

kek

My sides.

Also she does kinda look like the typical white girl who would fucc 3rd world nigs.

nah, he just puss out.

if he picced it up he would've got his balls in there and dump her.

I meant her facial features she's not blacc and thnx

Well done OP, you fucced up a perfectly good opportunity to be happy. This is the kind of shit that haunts you on your deathbed.

welp, natural selection can be cruel

Op… you are a fuccing moron.

boop

just kys for being the biggest faggot beta in the history of the universe. there is no way to fucc up bigger than OP's story.

>she is so aryan she has to dye her hair
YOU FUccING RETARDS PISS ME OFF SO MUCH.

p.fileinfo::before { opacity: 0.4 !important; filter: alpha(opacity=40) !important; } will work if added to the site's CSS. I wrote it yesterday or something after seeing Dysnomia say how shit he is with CSS. Enjoy.

Holy fuccing shit OP, you're such a fuccing beta male. If it makes you feel better the majority of the population on these chans are wizards.

If you're feeling suicidal you've come to the right place.

Dodged a bullet there pal.

she's not really a qt, she's actually pretty average.
you'll find millions of girls like that and better in any northern Euro country

All humans are worthless flesh creatures. You missed nothing user.

except Finland

sweden pls

either
A >this just didn't happen
B >you're gay
C >you are more than just autistic

She has the six million nigger cocks stare. It's too late. Try harder next time faggot

Sounds like a whole lot of projection to me.

You don't learn to get it out of your head. You accept your past mistakes and move on.

niggers project their aids filled semen at your kike mom kike

Seriously? How fucking autistic do you have to be to not realize she wanted to fuck you that entire time? What the fuck. You had a perfect chance and you dismissed it, and now you regret it. Fucking A user.

I wonder what drove her to start fucking a bunch of men after the guy she fell in love with for years kept rejecting her, she probably said fuck it and decided to go full slut thanks to you.

OP is an idiot but I can't believe she never just outright TOLD op "I like you"

that's.. sad

suck up your pride and just go date her. virginity is only important to children and losers, and retarded christfags. if she hasn't learned that she should wear bangs, tho, she's probably too stupid to breed with anyway

its like ur a normalfag

wat

Click options, go to theme, and then change the CSS theme to anything else and it goes away.

Now post your story.

Just go date other chicks. Clearly, if you can attract one cutie you can go for more. If you have problems that keep you from meeting girls, like social anxiety, poor conversational skills, etc., then you should work on those first so you feel better about yourself.

stop posting this fucking dumb shit story

sage doesn't do anything.

Holy shit, is that you? It's me, Ingvild. We can still do this, I still love you…

Assuming this isn't b8 which it is you should bite a bullet my man

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW SHE'S NOT BLACK?