First Prayer Room for Female Jewish Prisoners Opens in Russia

Yahweh bless Vlad Putin and large chested jewesses like my huggy bear Michelle Kapner! :^)

chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3285548/jewish/First-Prayer-Room-for-Female-Jewish-Prisoners-Opens-in-Russia.htm

Maria has been a prisoner in Leningrad Region’s Kolonia No. 2 for the last eight years.

Born to a poor Jewish family in St. Petersburg, Russia, for a time she attended the city’s Chabad Jewish school and other community programs. It was later that she got into serious trouble with the law, ending up at a women’s prison camp about an hour’s drive southeast of her native city. But some good news came on Monday, when Maria and 13 other Jewish women were on hand for the opening of the first-ever prayer room for Jewish female prisoners in the country.

“This is certainly the first of its kind in Russia,” says Rabbi Aharon Gurevitch, the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia’s (FJC) head of Jewish chaplain services for the nation’s military and prison system. “I don’t know of anything like it for Jewish female prisoners anywhere in the world.”

Coincidence? Me thinks she was up to no good. It wouldn't be tyhge first timechabad was invo!bed in illegal schemes.

Maria dindu nuffins, she a good girl studying to become a chemist. :^)

Fuck off namefag

Anti-namefag is codeword for anti-alt right. :^)

lel

Daily reminder the kikes are trying to instigate a war with Russia so OP's "Putin works with the jews" shilling doesn't work

Russia belongs to Putin and his jew buddies, EU/US jews GTFO. :^)

Kek, you can't lone-wolf a raid Holla Forums.

No such thing.

Why that's quite disingenuous of you to say that, Russia is battling anti-semitism and nazism.

Hail comrade Putin! :^)

Support Trady youth comrades!

True, the US and NATO are trying to start a war with Russia.
But Putin IS working with jews too.

Jews may be jewing jews, or they just want it too look like there are two teams of jews when they are all as one.

Reminder that Putin imprisons nationalists.

Jews jew each other all the time, it's what has prevented them so far from implementing their top-down jew world order.

The tribe is not that very organized, they just got lucky because of our collective stupidity.

Collective and pathological trust I'd say.

Poverty to a Jew is not being rich enough to pay for a Shabbos Goy.

Jewish Race Traitors tend to be poor, due to abandoning the cult of usury and becoming Goyim in everything but blood.

The tribe cannot even run the government of Israel, they need good white goyim in order to survive.

good lord

They look well treated unlike the men in prisons. They must have fucked the men in exchange for whatever they want. Am I right?

get fucked mods