Ties with Israel have never been closer, says Russian chief rabbi

Hail Putin the savior of the h'wite race!! :^)

timesofisrael.com/ties-with-israel-have-never-been-closer-says-russian-chief-rabbi/

“There’s never been a time when the ties were so close,” Rabbi Berel Lazar told The Times of Israel. “There’s no question that if you think back 40, 50 years — even 25 years ago when the relations started, it was still very cold. Israel was taboo. I remember those days when we dreamed of the Russian president visiting Israel; it was something nobody thought would be possible.”

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited Moscow this week for his fourth meeting with President Vladimir Putin in less than 12 months. The Israeli leader was received with many official honors, a welcome he called “exceptional.”

Lazar, who was born in Italy, received his rabbinic ordination in the US and has been serving as Russia’s chief rabbi since 2000, is scheduled to meet Netanyahu Wednesday morning together with other senior leaders of the local Jewish community.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fs2rL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol, thread ignored again.
I got u fam

Bu….but Nigdre Anglin told me Putin is playing real politik! :^)

Of course he is. Real politik is about race mixing and fighting nutzis :^)

And living in the Philippines currently as a h'wite nationalist sex tourist off of daddy's money and the SSDI money Sperglins army donated to him.

:^)

So, Duma is >85% Jewish, or he is lying as always.

I'm afraid you have to go back, OP.

Go back to the USSR? Sure, why not? Safest place for jews right now. :^)

I BTFO your thread and you have no comeback

I win

Yes, you win a yellow star.

The fact the jews are trying to start shit with Russia destroys your whole premise but keep up the kosher shitposts lel

Your shilling only confirms Putin is fighting for the white race

Yes, Putin is fighting for the h'wite race. Israel named Putin the most good goy of the year unlike that rotten anti-semite Barak Hussein Obama.

If I could vote for Putin to be PM of Israel, I would. :^)

We will see who are allies are when it comes time.
This shilling for and against Russia is worthless in the long run, if they are our allies their actions will speak louder than propaganda.

Zio-Nationalists vs GloBolsheviks, which jew will win in this epic battle we are facing?

Wew lad. If you're gonna raid Holla Forums at least make it less obvious Holla Forums, 2 threads at the same time kinda gives you away.

I made a good post to OP,but he is going to just repeat: "The Saviour of the HWite race" and i don't have time for that.

Whoever is behind Putin,we can only imagine he has two thing in mind:

-since Putin support Trump,there is the possibility that behind Trump there are the same people of Putin,so the end is a some kind of union between USA,Europe(vital) and Russia
-or not and Putin is following the plan to an union with Europe,more specifically an alliance of Russia with Germany

This is what has happened in Europe since the 1900,more or less since Mackinder created his theory of the heartland.

Thanks for pointing that out captain obvious.

archive.is/Fs2rL

archive.is/Fs2rL

archive.is/Fs2rL

archive.is/Fs2rL

REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT THIS GARBAGE

You are welcome Chaim

Still not sure about Putin. He has Jewish blood in him but claims to be christian.

Sage.
Reported twice.

PUTIN HAS NO JEWISH BLOOD BUT IS AN HONORARY ASHKENAZI COMRADE. :^)

Any state is and will be controled by jews in some way.

gotta spin that narrative, huh