Unhappiness

Nothing makes me happy.

How do I learn to love the bottle and drink myself into happiness despite the fact that I think alcohol tastes like shit?

Try bleach

Become a policy wonk. Look at how happy Paul Ryan is.

Step one: Stop being a faggot

Find comfort in the end. Or, enjoy the memes you already have.

get gud, fag

"I have to go through 3DPD for sexual satisfaction or else I am failing at something"
That doesn't make you a degenerate or a failure, it just makes you stupid

nothing wrong with laughing at dumb shit, as long as you don't start repeating it like some of the meme spouting millennials I see around college

Drink something strong, that way you don't have drink a much to start to feel good

GIT GUD

Try playing Arma, but find some tactical/milsim community.
We're a very welcoming bunch and show you around. You'll be taught everything, patiently and there really aren't any mad skills required. All you gotta do is have the will to follow orders for the time you're of the lower ranks in the group, but it'll strictly be game related and everyone is just a bro to each other.

just something you never tried before user

Also what is wine?

just kill some sjws with a gun.
you would be doing everyone a favor.

Fermentated grapes i think

under8ed Holla Forumslster
t. me

Succs to be you guys, i'm straight up awesome even when occasionally feeling miserable over the loss of comrade Stalin and the Soviet Union.

Can't spell success without SU.

suuuuuure you are, you autistic retard. when will you grow up and realize communism is fuccing stupid?

When he realizes that communism will never work and never has worked. In other words never. The only communist that isn't brainwashed is a dead one.

You confuse growing up with getting older. Let a grown up and educated wise Man tell you, getting moldy through aging doesn't award you with any wisdome. It's only branding you as the faggot that you are.

Read Stalin and become a comrade, the only alternative is continuing to succ diccs while pretending you don't like it.

communism works tbh

also nice identity politics you have going here faggot. >>>/reddit/ is that way dumb nigger.

WOW start arguing any time

The 20th century is a graveyard of failed communist states. Make an argument you fuccing autist instead of succing stalin's dead cocc.