Unhappiness

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

Nothing makes me happy.

can't play vidya without getting mad at my lacc of skill at said vidya
can't jacc off without feeling like a failure and degenerate
can't laugh at stupid shit without feeling like a dumbass

How do I learn to love the bottle and drink myself into happiness despite the fact that I think alcohol tastes like shit?

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Try bleach

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Become a policy wonk. Look at how happy Paul Ryan is.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

lacc
jacc
Step one: Stop being a faggot

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Find comfort in the end. Or, enjoy the memes you already have.

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

can't play vidya without getting mad at my lacc of skill at said vidya
get gud, fag

can't jacc off without feeling like a failure and degenerate
"I have to go through 3DPD for sexual satisfaction or else I am failing at something"
That doesn't make you a degenerate or a failure, it just makes you stupid

can't laugh at stupid shit without feeling like a dumbass
nothing wrong with laughing at dumb shit, as long as you don't start repeating it like some of the meme spouting millennials I see around college

How do I learn to love the bottle and drink myself into happiness despite the fact that I think alcohol tastes like shit?
Drink something strong, that way you don't have drink a much to start to feel good

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

GIT GUD

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Try playing Arma, but find some tactical/milsim community.
We're a very welcoming bunch and show you around. You'll be taught everything, patiently and there really aren't any mad skills required. All you gotta do is have the will to follow orders for the time you're of the lower ranks in the group, but it'll strictly be game related and everyone is just a bro to each other.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

break your routines
get out once in a while
interact with actual humans
just something you never tried before user

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

Can't sleep because i don't want to and even when i try to sleep there are a bunch of retards who will wake me up in 30 minutes anyway because of the most inane bullshit
Jacc off and my nipples grow, and they're already huge. Also don't really feel pleasure in it and i just do it out of routine at this point
Play vidya, but they're all shit and the old ones that aren't i already played a billion times or still don't get an enjoyment out of anyway
Can't bring myself to read books they're all so fuccing boring, i start reading something, get to page 20 and give up never to touch it again. Or i end my reading session but next time this invisible power in my head saying "eh" just doesn't feel like reading the book
Can't interact with other people because i never have something to talk about, no one has anything interesting to tell me and i don't have anything interesting to tell them either
Can't play sports because no interest and even if i'm skinnyfat but at least in good enough shape to run around everyone around me a TRUE AMERICAN and weighs 300 pounds
No drive to learn anything
No drive to do anything
Don't even want to eat i just eat when the hunger is too much to stand
No will to even shitpost
Don't do anything in life besides starving until i can only eat, being sleepless until i can only sleep and trillions of hours of staring at the computer screen

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

op the pussy who can't handle beer
Also what is wine?

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

just kill some sjws with a gun.
you would be doing everyone a favor.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

what is wine?
Fermentated grapes i think

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

under8ed /pol/lster
t. me

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

ITT: the truth about people pretending capitalism and/or their race being superior

Succs to be you guys, i'm straight up awesome even when occasionally feeling miserable over the loss of comrade Stalin and the Soviet Union.

Can't spell success without SU.

James Wright
James Wright

my bowels smell worse than a used elevator

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

suuuuuure you are, you autistic retard. when will you grow up and realize communism is fuccing stupid?

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

When he realizes that communism will never work and never has worked. In other words never. The only communist that isn't brainwashed is a dead one.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

You confuse growing up with getting older. Let a grown up and educated wise Man tell you, getting moldy through aging doesn't award you with any wisdome. It's only branding you as the faggot that you are.

Read Stalin and become a comrade, the only alternative is continuing to succ diccs while pretending you don't like it.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

communism works tbh

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

a thread that has nothing to do with politics
attempts to derail it into it being about politics
on Holla Forums
also nice identity politics you have going here faggot. /reddit/index.html is that way dumb nigger.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

WOW start arguing any time

The 20th century is a graveyard of failed communist states. Make an argument you fuccing autist instead of succing stalin's dead cocc.