Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT. ALWAYS

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT. ALWAYS

First the kikes dug up Charles Lindbergh when Trump said AMERICA FIRST, not even caring about WHY they had buried him in the first place.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/greenspan-warns-crisis-imminent-he-urges-return-gold-standard

KIKES ARE CALLING TO END THE FED

The ADL is redpilling people about the truth behind why we got involved with the war all on their own. They don’t even need us. They literally spent decades burying the Lindberghs and their politics as deep as they possibly could. During my time in school, they even went so far as to brush over Lindbergh and focus on Amelia Earhart instead, in retrospect likely to avoid risking anyone from digging into the family name while writing a paper or something. And now the children of the kikes who worked so hard to hide the truth are untombing it all and digging it all back up to try and find something among the bones to throw at Trump, having wholly forgotten that the people living in the house had been kept unaware of the skeleton in the wall for a reason.
They worked so hard to keep it under wraps and now they’re tripping over themselves to bring it back up. Before this election cycle is over, they’re going to bring Rockwell into this, you mark my words. They vanished him down the memory hole completely, so thoroughly, that nobody remembers who he is or what he did. They worked their asses off to make America forget he ever existed and buy the story that some elderly people living in trailer parks were Nazis for no particular reason whatsoever, like they just sprang fully formed out of a pile of rusty Chevy parts and broken whisky bottles, rambling about government conspiracies and white power. Before the year is out, they’re going to be parading his corpse around on a stick trying to scare people with it.
I’ve never seen anything like this before in my life. They’re not just self-destructing, they’re self-destructing as fast as they possibly can. They’re tearing down their own walls and illusions like rats trying to escape a sinking ship, heedless of what the fallen curtains and uncovered holes reveals to the public eye.
It’s like the kikes are genetically predisposed towards shooting themselves in the foot, or something. This is making me a believer in the whole “Jewish blessings turned into curses” thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GEu37
archive.is/xAqU
investopedia.com/terms/c/counterpartyrisk.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lindbergh#Thoughts_on_race_and_racism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
en.wikipedia.org
lisamharrison.com/pdf/Web of Debt By Ellen Hodgson Brown.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)
sott.net/article/252850-CNBC-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-CNBC-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit
archive.is/K959u
soundcloud.com/brionmcclanahan/episode-9-the-lindberghs-of-minnesota
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for archive
archive.is/GEu37

Weren't the Jews the ones who kidnapped and murdered his child. Fucking kikes.

top wat

Apologies; ZH are pretty cool guys and the comments section is 100% redpilled, so I’ve never thought to archive their stuff.

Yep. Fuck, I thought I had a document about that. Hang on.

They want to move to the Gold Standard because they know they can corner it, you fuckwit. The Gold Standard would be fucking suicide.

zerohedge is full of retards

OP is an idiot. The Gold Standard wouldn't end the Fed, it would make it more powerful

Something interesting from the article's comments:

I wouldn't be surprised. I just wonder who's going to unveil it first.

Who?

Who?

Who?

Fucking lack of PDF support.

Learn your fucking history.

Also. A return to gold standard is part of (((their))) plan. The vast majority of gold >95% sits in warehouses collecting dust never to be sold. They inflate the price doing this.

Gold is just as 'fiat' as fiat currencies are.

Sadly the same can be said about precious gems.

Oh goy. We ARE living in a progressive culture!!!

:^)

Literally no.

Greenspan is finding rationality again after he went full retard as Fed chair. He's hoping if he speaks truth for long enough he can atone for his misdeeds shitting up our currency.

China has a gold market that only deals in physical. It's a huge threat to our insanely over leveraged paper gold and silver markets (that specify that if they can't meet demand for delivery they'll pay in FRNs).

The fuck kind of shillposting is this?

What we are seeing here, is the realization that their ivory tower is collapsing and they are desperately trying to retroactively push for things they helped destroy in the attempt to take credit for the changes.

What they don't realize is that too many know they are responsible for all that has happened, and no amount of back peddling will save them.

Should I buy gold then?

How do I know the gold is mine if I don't have it in my hands?

How much does one of those movie bricks of gold cost? Like a few hundred dollars?

if you're buying shares of gold you're a fucking fool, there's plenty of places to buy metals so that you can hold your physical wealth

There is nothing wrong with FIAT currency when it's controlled by a legitimate government.

When even the kikes are calling for a return to the gold standard you know we're in for some serious shit-fuckery.

Invest in guns, ammo, and training, Holla Forums.

Should you?

You don't, which is why you should always take delivery.

Gold is ~$1320/oz, it's been as high as $1370 recently. Curiously, despite the recent BREXIT curfluffle risk off assets like volatility and precious metals aren't rising as would be expected and in some cases are declining despite solid indicators of interest, sales, and unmet demand.

Accordingly, a 10oz bar of gold would be $13,200 unless you got a volume discount.

why are you quoting yourself

you're on a computer, quit trying to have your hand held through life

So $1320 for one of those movie sized bricks of gold?

I've always wanted a bunch of those.

The size of bar that you would normally be able to find in a coin store would be about $13k.

A 1kg bar of bullion like you might see in a heist movie would be ~35oz, and much closer to $50k if you could find it at all.

HAHA I laughed til poop came out

Come back here after you've gone through puberty, so in maybe 8 years

So Greenspan used to praise gold a lot more.

Gold and Economic Freedom
by Alan Greenspan [written in 1966]
archive.is/xAqU

I thought it was cute.

THIS

This should be raising red flags to everyone here
I'm sure we can all agree that the economy is going to shit the bed soon. Kikes are keeping it on life support

Oh. I mean. I could buy that but I do need some fake magical fiat money still.

Let's say I have ~$65k in disposable, liquid money right now. Should I buy gold? How much gold should I buy?

kek

That shouldn't be so funny to me.

The federal reserve has been talking rate hikes for years. We're currently up to .25% and after that raise the markets rebelled. There won't be another raise until after the election. However, if you look at their early declarations we should be north of 2% by now. Thus, the traditional method of monetarily combating a recession (lowering rates) is more or less off the table. The business cycle is approximately 7-8 years and the "great recession" was 2008. The current year is 2016.

The economy has been in the intensive care unit since the last recession and time is getting short now.

I'm not going to give you advice about what to do with your currency (currency and money aren't the same thing). I will say that bail-in legislation has already been passed and assets that have no counterparty risk are what I would be looking for.

investopedia.com/terms/c/counterpartyrisk.asp

Bump for actual Holla Forums worthy content that isn't

I'd assume China does it as an answer to Trump.

How does that work?
If I can trade my fed notes back to the fed for gold that will kill the value of a fed note because the fed doesn't have any gold.
They have to buy gold which will drive up the price of gold.

This could push us to a global currency.

What is going to get hammered in the correction/crash that i can short a few hundred bucks and get a nice return on?

The same argument could be made for Russia, no? But I spose Russian doesn't devalue their currency so you may be right. Time will tell.

Anyone want to speculate what Trump's response would be if either Russia or China went with gold backed currency?

They will do it, eventually. If they did it now, it would mean ww3. They can't afford the war yet. After EU falls, they will evaluate NATO.

I don't even know what to say Holla Forums.

I am 100% totally mindfucked. Will they break their own banking scheme?

Oy vey!

Tho the threat of a crisis has been preached allot by prominent jewish "people" lately. This shit is starting to get more and more serious.

you stupid mother fucker you really have know idea what an ounce of anything is do you.

jesus christ the education system has failed so fucking hard on you kids.

FUCK!

your mothers cunt.

World war over Russia going to gold backed currency. Wouldn't that be something lads? How would they pitch it us? Russian 9/11?

Going back on the Gold Standard is not the same as dismantling the Federal Reserve. We had the Fed for decades before going off the Gold Standard.

True, but it brings some form of accountability back to the Fed. It's something.

Like Trump, a good first step.

That's a good one user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lindbergh#Thoughts_on_race_and_racism

I understand that Wikipedia is biased, but it seems to me that Hitler dindu nuffin.

I did say some.

Of course they are still going to be scum who would kill their own mothers for pennies, but with a gold standard we would have something to hold them to. Again it's not as good as just outright smashing the Fed's HQ, but at the very least it should make people question why the switch would have to happen in the first place.

Eh, been following gold and silver for years, it's not hard math, shit should have collapsed ages ago but they have total manipulation control and the population is thoroughly ignorant. jp morgan a couple years ago has since started hoarding physical silver after crashing it, billionaires have been dumping stocks, that they're now saying should go back to the gold standard would mean they've got themselves situated and are ready to commence the hair cut for suckers in the market(not them,) while prepped for a windfall in profit from gold & silver skyrocketing when they reset gold as the standard.

Not really. They'll bring it back to conceal their robbery as people swap now-worthless dollars for scraps of gold-backed currency. Not to mention the massive gold purchasing that (((certain people))) been doing. They'll trade gold at a premium, in exchange for all the goods, services, and property they want. A few decades from now they'll have everyone go back to fiat, and then they'll buy up the gold again. The purpose, as always, is to fleece the people.

as opposed to what they are doing now, printing money based on nothing then fudging the numbers so they can claim their is no inflation?

nah, ill take the gold standard and torture the location of the kikes gold stashes out of them.

I dont disagree with your post but I hope you're wrong.

The LORD moves in mysterious ways brother.

“If ever again our nation stumbles upon unfunded paper, it shall surely be like death to our body politic. This country will crash.” – George Washington

kikes confirmed jew'd america to the bone and now want to restore gold standard because they can no longer jew us. must remove kikes before restoration of gold standard.

so much this
fiat is fiat and the gold standard is fiat unless you stick to physical gold and have NO paper at all.
And dear user that ain't the way they play.

It is long past time to rid our nation of the cancerous FED and go back to the US treasury printing American dollar bills.
In all seriousness who gives a flying fuck what they are backed with. It's all about confidence in the currency. Hell I'd love to see Trump back the US greenback with 1$ = 1 hour of labor. The labor of the US workforce is an asset of real value and worth. Plus this value expands as the population does and it expands as the education level of the citizenry does.

We were on a Gold Standard until 1973 you fuckwit. Being on or off the Gold Standard has nothing to do with the Fed. These goldbugs are lying to you, user. They're taking advantage of the fact that Money&Banking is very complicated and are using your ignorance against you.

End the Fed is rhetoric, not logic. It has a political goal, not an economic one. Think about that.

I don't understand the question. Also, supposedly they have a huge gold stockpile in Fort Knox. And, yes, I know it hasn't been audited since the 70s or whatever.

If that's the case, then who owns that physical gold Jews? and does that explain why Greenspan wants to move to a gold standard? Also, the "gold price" you're talking about is a completely false and rigged price based on trading paper, not actual gold.

Why are you goldbugs so obsessed with supposed inflation? As long as you don't put the money under your mattress, and as long as it doesn't turn into hyperinflation, then everything is fine. Just think about that for a second.

If you move to a gold standard you would almost instantly kill economic growth and would completely rape the fuck out of anyone who doesn't currently have wealth, including prospective entrepreneurs. The Gold Standard is completely fuckery. Its a red herring the Jews are hanging in front of your face – a sort of controlled opposition psyop, in conspiracy theory language.

I'm serious. I know its hard to believe bc you've been indoctrinated, but its true.

Can't we have a flake of gold in a perspex coin with a fucking barcode on it to use as cash?
Like, we have the fucking technology to do it verifyably.

Tell me how banking works and how Greenspan was every bit the genius everyone thinks he is.

Nice try shlomo

stix n stones dear user

London good delivery gold bars are 400toz. This is the type used for international trade settlement and store of value for central banks. Only recently has China started shifting the standard to 1kg bars.

So more like a half million.

Gold is a LOT heavier than it looks.

Buy liquidity. That means physical US dollars, gold, and silver. Probably a 1/3rd allocation for each.

Ahh. Didn't take long for it to fuck you up the ass.

Literally the same thing that happened when Gordon Brown sold half of England's gold. Nearly immediate turnaround.

Why don't they just use something like bitcoin and implement a strategy to get all people to use it? (like hand out bitcoin wallets, etc; make all pricing systems electronic to cope with changes in price, etc)

With fusion round the corner, gold standard is dangerous. But you can't "fuse" bitcoin.

REEEEEEE

YOU ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!

THE POINT OF ARCHIVING IS TO EITHER DENY AD-REVENUE OR TO PRESERVE THE INFORMATION FOR WHEN IT GETS SHOAHED!

ITS NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT AND STILL THERE ARE RETARDS WHO DONT GET IT

If they'd do that you can be sure they'd also push for chipping people at the same time.

Just because no one has done it yet doesn't mean its impossible or hard.

I reckon there is a way to implement an electronic pricing system in shops and businesses world wide that could cope with hyperinflation.

Remember, part of the reason hyperinflation was problematic was because it used paper money.

Remove the paper money, have everything get priced taking hyperinflation into account, have "cash" pinned to floating rate (i.e. Floating rate + whatever the value of the currency) - what happens?

Bank swaps use a similar method to charge interest.
Eventually all their stock becomes flexibly priced in relation to the floating rate.

I know that's the danger.

But let's face it, gold standard is not a proper solution either.

I'm going to start working on a way to "troll" the finance system - i.e. accelerate the system.
First we must do something about the "kings" first.
They have to "abdicate"

Another thing - they're already doing it in sweden, only with credit cards, not encrypted currency.
Why?
Because they can track you.

Bitcoin impedes on this.

It allows people room to breathe.
Prevents them from having no privacy.

It's a necessary "evil" I think.

Uh.. no, it isn't. Come on, user, this is basic stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
en.wikipedia.org

/wiki/Representative_money
en.wikipedia.org

/wiki/Commodity_money

Jesus Christ

Embed related

I think our next ruler will not be king, nor an emperor, nor a dictator, nor a parliament.

But an architect and the final "ruler" of humanity why will turn humanity from Earth dwellers to space dwellers.
I think modification is becoming an inevitability, rather than a possibility.
Our only hope is that it's for better.

It is when fusion arrives.

Because gold can be "printed" then.

Another reason to archive is to deny the source website referral info from Holla Forums users to overall reduce its exposure.

Mr Rothschild and Soros honestly think this will be good end for them.
The reality is that people will behead them, unless they charitably give the gold.

If they value their lives and safety of all mankind, they will do this.

Then they will have to forgive debt on the shemitah not for just the sake of good, but their own personal security (because this world NEEDS stability or else the globally catastrophic problems cannot be fixed)

Their greed blinded them to the reasons why we needed strong leaders - for ALL people's safety. Otherwise, we all perish.

when they start trading gold certificates how exactly do you know that there is actual gold backing every one?

If gold becomes too cheap compared to other commodities, it doesn't become fiat money, it just ceases to be useful as money.

this is 1oz of gold

Don't call them "Mr."

Demons don't deserve any dignity.

There is so much crypto-Pro-Jewish propagandizing going on this board right now, its absolutely sickening.

Protip: The Jews are now in the process of re-aligning themselves to try and paint themselves as a viable ally against the Muslims.

The old saying holds true: "We create problems, then give you the answers, as a means to make you think we are your allies."

This is what the Jews are doing.

They've created the conditions that brought this about, and are now trying to re-align themselves such as to not be the target when the shit starts flying.

Do not be fooled.

At least you can accuse them of *something* if they print those extra certificates. There's the risk of a bank run, after which they may face consequencies. With fiat money there's simply no concept of printing unbacked currency. They have full control with zero risk.

The dollar gold standard was ended by Nixon, not that long ago.

Could this be at all related to Soros buying up gold and silver like crazy?

In fact, some would argue that money itself becomes useless in past forms.

It needs a new form.

And Bitcoin might be part of that solution, or a temporary fix until we figure this out. We effectively create a scarce resource in an environment where scarce resources do not exist. It might give the means of production.

Personally, a merit systems seems sadly to be the end result if current politics are anything to go by.
Which is frightening - when you consider gamification will come from it and the denial of privacy.

He's just hedging.

But he will have more worth than the government at this stage.

Rothschilds bought gold far earlier though and was for reasons other than hedging. They seemed to plan this ages ago.

true you can accuse them of something but the fact is they will dilute the currency somehow.
fractional reserve banking is the thing that must be dealt with. The power to coin money rest with the congress according to the constitution and the FED is a quasi-illegal entity.

Fucking this. Gold is not the answer

The only true objective standard for wealth is land.

amen user, amen.
This belief that the economy must grow is part of the problem. The idea that you can invest a little and gain a lot is agrarian in genesis and really is falsely applied in most economics. Yes you can plant a few seeds and reap a much larger harvest but when it comes to financial growth making this happen is usually part of a ponzi scheme.

land can be taken eminent domain & taxation

knowledge is the only thing they can't take away from you user, invest in yourself as well as material holdings

The silver bullet is … SILVER.

That's what you guys should know by now. Not Gold, SILVER.

Or maybe just regular bullets.

Canned food, lead and silver

CHECK YOUR EXORBITANT PRIVILEGE

Here Holla Forums have some disco.

MY BODY IS READY

Btw, i recommend 5.45mm ak74 variant because the ammo is stupid cheap and has nearly identical ballistics as .223/5.56. Spam cans of 1080rds go for like ~200 bux

Another sneaky kike trick. This doesn't free us, it just keeps power in their hands

Who do you think owns the most gold? Kikes. They can manipulate the market by increasing and decreasing the supply of gold at a whim.

Gold is also generally a very shitty thing to back a currency with. All it does is limit the size of the economy to the physical amount of gold available, preventing economic growth thus severely hindering the economy. What we need is a gov't issued fiat currency without interest.

not an argument

Hello Schlomo

“I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution. I would be willing to depend on that alone for the reduction of the administration of our government to the genuine principles of its Constitution; I mean an additional article, taking from the federal government the power of borrowing.” – Thomas Jefferson

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING.

of course its not going to change anything if kikes/traitors are still in power

Gold is a fiat currency, you fucking retard

Nazi Germany used an interest-free fiat currency too.

Lurk more, faggot

your an idiot and i mean that offensively. backing your currency with gold does not limit the size of the economy. it makes your money worth more. so instead of printing currency to infinity and making gum cost 300 dollars a pack, it goes down to 30 cents a pack as the population rises and more resources are created.

nigger what?

Jews used the same media tactics/ propaganda in 1932 as they still use today (against whites, and by omitting every single instance of nigger-crime).

True.

Greed is only greed because it creates the ignorance of your "inner poverty".

Like all things, it needs balance.
Knowledge can be overburdening too (as Holla Forums is beginning to discover) but at the same time it's necessary and we need to regulate ourselves, not the system.

so Holla Forums how have you improved yourself and helped the white race today?

I don't believe it for one second.

No it doesn't, you fucking mental reject. When you have a limited supply of gold, your economy stagnates because there is not enough physical gold to keep up with the expanding economy. What happens is you end up with less and less currency for investment in new industry because the amount of currency is physically pegged to the supply of gold. It's a completely idiotic and useless system because gold has no inherent value of its own, but unnecessarily limits the size to which your economy can grow

fiat currency is any currency where there is no inherent value. Gold has no inherent value other than its limited use in electronics. Gold only has value due to consensus that it has value just like modern paper money only has value because people accept that it does

going onto a gold standard would be horrible for the economy and only further concentrate power into the hands of kikes. What we need is an interest-free government-issued fiat currency supported by the legitimacy of the government. After all, currency is just a medium of exchange. It has no value in and of itself

Start making an argument any time, kike-stooge

this, why are so many newfags taking what a jew says at face value all of a sudden

How cute

Pretty sad tbh fam.

I have this extended one, too.

my god, you've misunderstood the purpose of ID filtering entirely, you fucking imbecile.

hi Holla Forums

embarrassing, mate.

No, an ounce is fun sized. Like those (((Halloween))) candies.

"IDs were a mistake"
- Donald Trump

An ounce is 28 grams of weed. Pretty sure he knows that.

Plenty more in the ground.

agreed.
the founding fathers of the U.S.A. had that in mind.

spoken like a true student of Keynes

everyone needs to remember
this user gets it

Works well for a volatile commodity like gas

Never knew about Lindbergh

Thanks OP

Isn't it lunchtime in Tel Aviv?

I'm more worried about short term.

How will you peg your currency when you have no gold?
Buy it back?
War?

Tel Aviv’s workday starts at 2 AM EDT.

Problem is, that board is priced daily by people in the station.

I'm thinking connecting these things to a centralized mainframe that these machines could reprice themselves from, then letting the owners adjust to their own personal price.

The concern is that this will merely differentiate the inflation.

see

>from Senate Document No. 23

>Presented by: Mr. Logan, January 24, 1939.

>Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.

lisamharrison.com/pdf/Web of Debt By Ellen Hodgson Brown.pdf

Newfag get out

Look, the guy(s) saying gold is fiat are technically correct. It has no tangible, usable value (except in electronics, etc.)

The people saying it is not; well it is understantable. They are comparing it against what they know as fiat; paper backed by nothing, except that we accept it as currency.

They have yet to move on to the next logical conclusion: gold is the same thing, in metal form. People used it for thousands of years, but that does not mean it is not corruptible (it WAS corrupted/subverted by the way, that is how we got here.)

Really, there are only a few things real currency can be backed by, and it depends greatly on individual circumstances. Most often, money is backed by labor. One way or another, it usually comes back to labor.

A way to monetize the time and effort of the people. Literally, attaching a value to your time, then giving it to you in exchange for your time. It's as ingenious as it is insidious. The human battery bank scene from The Matrix comes to mind.

Of course, it is not such a bad system if it is handled responsibly by a real government; one that is actually subject to checks and balances, and kept in check by the people. Unfortunately, those are not the circumstances we live in.

REQUIRED READING!

There is a fresh wind dear user, a change is coming!

this wonderful thing called the internet has allowed the meeting of minds on an anonymous siamese rug weaving pattern exchange board where the constant shitposting and wisdom is blended into glorious memes

many are beginning to see how the jew has enslaved mankind for centuries with variations on the goldsmith's trick of adulterating the money

Perhaps you overestimate their unity and dedication. They are not reptiloids with a mastermind.
There is often some competition among oligarchy. If one jew sees the opportunity to earn a shekel by putting piece of shit in other jews pocket he will.
We just don't see underground part of this.

Oh and general US public not going to get redpilled by this or anything.
Does anyone remember when CNBC posted about jewish schemes and CNBS director's kids and their nanny were killed in 2 hours? I thought so.

In case anyone wonders how things worked before the jews took over:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)

The American School, also known as the "National System", represents three different yet related constructs in politics, policy and philosophy. It was the American policy from the 1860s to the 1970s, waxing and waning in actual degrees and details of implementation.

It is the macroeconomic philosophy that dominated United States national policies from the time of the American Civil War until the mid-twentieth century. Closely related to mercantilism, it can be seen as contrary to classical economics. It consisted of these three core policies:

1. protecting industry through selective high tariffs (especially 1861–1932) and through subsidies (especially 1932–70)
2. government investments in infrastructure creating targeted internal improvements (especially in transportation)
3. a national bank with policies that promote the growth of productive enterprises rather than speculation.

of course, wikijew goes on to talk about Jackson being against the "national bank" without mentioning that the first and second national banks were run by the kikes, just like the fed. CONGRESS was supposed to print the money, not the Rothschilds.

actual progressive is ok. but the kikes take everything and invert it because they are satanists.

HMM.

sott.net/article/252850-CNBC-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-CNBC-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit
archive.is/K959u

that pic just proves how fucking retarded you are. anyone with any understanding of economics whatsoever knows that doesn't make sense one bit. fuck you're stupid

No, hyperinflation is most problematic because it is an autocatalytic cycle, and extremely wasteful due to "menu costs" and other problems. You should really learn some econ, friend.

these have nothing to do with one another, you cross-eyed mouth-breather

I am assuming your optimism us due to the prospect of a President Trump.

Don't get me wrong, I hope so too. I plan to vote for him. I am also, however, a realist.

I seriously doubt that (((they))) will leave power with a whimper. They will go to any lenghts to maintain power over the U.S. I think, especially after brexit.

Personally, I think there are hard times ahead. This new (possible) push for a gold standard is interestingly timed, to say the least.We all sit around waiting on the happening. I wonder how many of us are actually cognisant/prepared for the reality of what that means. At this point, I will be seriously shocked if the American election goes off without a hitch.

Didn't the Jews control the world supply of Gold?

You see this.

This is the unreasonable offer of a ponzi scheme.

If your government are technocratic elite that care little for the lower classes, then they are not safe for the people.

This is why the EU wanted to stop "populist" parties.
Populist is a buzzword for "the people's opinion".
They literally wanted to establish an aristocracy. Now the US want's to create a technocratic aristocracy.
But Trump want's to bring "populism" to the government.

That is why Holla Forums supports him.
Only if we stop it.

I do.

And that's why if you make the menus malleable then hyperinflation is not a problem for it.
It's just the problem of savings and debt. Debt may suffer greatly, but stock exchanges may allow a means of exploiting rapid change in conditions.
Savings are trickier. How do you save money when it is inflated constantly?
Solution?
Give it a floating interest rate paid to it.

We have a system that may be turned from pure evil to the greatest innovation in humanity.
A system where volatility is key but at the same time establishes stability.

It's tricky though.

yeah, I tried to tell them that ITT and they called me a kike

stix n stones dear user.
please show me how that pic>>6501645
is incorrect

yes in part, but I do sense a change in the wind. Brexit is a good example. I laughed out loud when I saw 2.5 trillion lost in the derivatives market. I thought to myself it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of goys

I feel you are correct, but hard times are just part of changing times.

NO, this is the promise of prosperity when the profits of fractional reserve are held by the government. The government rightly holds this right and has given it away to the banksters. These profits are enormous and would take the place of a great deal of taxation if the profits went to the government instead of the banks.

bump

pick one

It doesn't matter what money is worth you fucking retard, because your assets grow with inflation. AGAIN, unless you put that money under your bed, rather than invest it, inflation (esp small amounts over long periods) is basically meaningless. You'd know that if you would… oh, say…. open up a fucking economics textbook to page 2

reported for shitposting

the purchasing power of money is the only reason most people work.

The standard (((British banking tradition))) says that only banks can create money and governments just like everyone else must borrow at interest in order for the economy to function. Until you get that jewish cancer out of your mind and learn that alternatives actually exist, alternatives that work and are proven to work you'll just continue to be a useful idiot shabos goyim for the power elite.

So even worse.

They don't get ANYTHING from it. The government is indulging in tax money.

I think the government will become the largest bank in their country. This is the only solution.

"Risk-free investment" is killing this economy. Everyone can't earn anything because of debt.

When your government owns the debts, your tax becomes the payment though. Furthermore, the government can forgive the debt.

This has liquidity issues.

Liquidity issues can be solved by an electronic currency and an electronic pricing mechanism around the country.

You've turned the worse scenario into a new paradigm.

But we must be cautious.

True, user, but I mean HARD times. Like, with no Holla Forums

I guess I'm having touble clinging to the hope that there will still be a forum for people like us in the future. The average American has not warmed up to our ideas enough that we can afford to lose communication amongst ourselves.

If the happening happens soon, and there is no way for us to communicate, there is a chance that a new system could come in and restore order under the guise of something "new" like a gold backed currency.

Then we are back in the same old boat, but without the looming prospecf of a nationalist leader OR a happening.

oh and by the way dear user, you didn't explain how the purchasing power of the 1964 minimum wage of $1.25 is supposed to match the current year minimum wage's purchasing power or in any other way demonstrate effectively why that example of fiduciary finagling isn't accurate and relevant.

I hope this teaches you that the whole "fiat money vs. gold standard" is a false dichotomy. Both sides are Jewed. Who do you think owns all the gold?

As always, look to National Socialist Germany for the true solution.

do not lose hope user, there are a few of us out here in cyberland that understand the hardware layer quite completely. If SHTF I can cobble enough stuff to put a signal on any of a dozen birds that can handle dial-up type bandwidth and with that kind of link bridging the gaps between citys with meshnets the internet won't go away. it will change a bit tho…

it does when the government is literally not capable of ever paying back loans because fractional reserve banking has made the outstanding debt more than the available currency that can be used to pay debts. do you still think its possible for the government to pay off its debt?

you should look at the pdf in

FPP's aren't going to lead to mass gold production anymore than NPP's did.
Of course they can, it's just not fucking worth it. The amount of energy is better spent making materials that can't be obtained otherwise such as Plutonium or radioactive isotopes for medical.

Okay, if it's not in your hand, you don't own it. That was the the importance of silver and the other pm's. We carried our wealth with us, and for awhile it couldn't be taken away

Daily reminder.

Are there any theories on his death?

Peter Schiff has been doing that for ages.

Nice.

Yes

What? Buy it from someone who will mail it to you.

That's called a Good Delivery bar and is standardized to a range around 400 troy ounces. It would cost about half a million dollars. You will buy coins, not Good Delivery bars.

Timely podcast

soundcloud.com/brionmcclanahan/episode-9-the-lindberghs-of-minnesota

The only reason why hes saying this is so that he can seem like he was 'right' when everything turns to shit. He had no problem with pushing the same thing we have today because he was the one in charge back then, but now that hes not and he can see the ship beginning to sink hes switched sides.

A gold backed currency is ultimately not a good thing for international jewry, and to those who have large amounts of it its neither a good nor bad thing.

NatSoc Germany used fiat currency idiot, and the NSDAP printing it like crazy to fund their massive deficit spending is what made it lose over half its value between when they took power and when they invaded Poland.

inb4 the 'muh labor backed currency' bullshit, its still fiat at the end of the day.

Required viewing

The Money Masters
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

The Secret of Oz
youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8

hello (((1))), the value of the NSDAP currency didn't drop inside the German domestic market. The people of Germany no longer suffered at the whims of the global bank cartels because there money was independent of their ability to manipulate it. The International trading in that currency did see swings but since it wasn't used for trade. Barter style trading works even between nations so you don't really need (((their))) money to get what you need if you have something to trade.

Because they had state enacted price controls, Venezuela has those as well. Also countries don't exist in a vacuum.

Barter is extremely inefficient and only pushed these days by people who are fans of the Venus Project (aka techno-communism). It may be acceptable in specific cases where large quantities of common goods (coal, steel, etc) are traded between nations who are politically hostile but in the 21st century it would be better to be a part of the EUSSR.

Yea, because manipulation of currency is always a good thing right? its not like international jewry manipulating things like the USD hasn't led to every market collapse since WW2. You make a system in which this is capable of manipulating the currency supply of a nation at will and it will be used for the personal gain of those put in charge of it, power corrupts.

All trade is international trade in the present day, there are simply too many things for a country to make all of them so its beneficial to the citizens of both countries to have the option of buying from others and to do so with a currency (or money) whose value doesn't go up and down like a roller-coaster.

Yea, I am a jew for wanting a system without large centralized power since I realize that men are easily corrupted and when given power they will eventually fall to the whims of international jewry. You are naive for thinking that politicians are incorruptible beings, you might be able to find a few cases of honest politicians but people eventually die and are replaced. You are nothing but a brainwashed useful idiot.

FWIW, Greenspan was always a gold advocate. When he became the Chairman of the Fed, he changed tunes, towed the establishment line because otherwise he would be replaced. He was just being a pragmatist.

Not saying he isn't a greasy kike, just saying that as far as his personal views are concerned, he's always liked gold.

Yea I think Peter Schiff (or was it Mike Maloney?) said something along those lines in his latest video.

Didn't go out an commit crimes or have children I can't support.

One of his former associates killed him. So probably a hit job by alphabet.

I hope some of you remember nixon took us off the gold standard. We we're thoroughly fucked since late 1800s. As anons have pointed oit, this will change nothing.

Crypto-currency is implicated in this. As McAfee stated (whether you like him or not): The cat is out of the bag. Crypto-currency is coming (Bitcoin or not).

A return to the Gold standard is an attempt at pinning crypto's value to it - when that time comes. And who owns the gold? See The Protocols.

Gold is more finite than crypto. If one strain of crypto becomes capitalised/monopolised, another will surface (Crypto doesn't actually solve the usury problem. Only the legal/religious prohibition of usury solves it. But crypto is a far better system than anything else we have.)

Don't forget that every walmart and cosco is independently run as well!

You too?

Bump for not just shitposting.

it is time consuming but it has the benefit of avoiding tariffs, taxes and other costs of trading.

I guess interstate commerce isn't a thing then?

not wanting a central power to rule isn't exactly a known jewish trait.
People need some form of government and that government governs best which governs least is a motto I agree with. However, total anarchy and ancap stuff just has not presented a viable alternative.

Shekel Kekel

Good goy. Jews hate printing fiat currency for themselves. We should force them print even more and make them even richer. That'll show them.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them. You bleeding hearts are still trying to "eradicated" poverty. Feeding poor africans just creates more poor africans.

Then without a military, Jamal will rape and pillage your helpless country of cucks.

There's nothing wrong with being an economic advisor.

When Greenspan went to the Federal Reserve, that's when he and Rand parted ways.

Why haven't you bought gold yet Holla Forums even the nazis had gold stockpiled.

*(((kike)))
Fucking auto correct.

>Stockpiling gold and rubbing his hands
Who could it be?

I am going to buy all that as well. When the (((Jew))) crawls out of the rubble like they always do they won't own me.

I agree. The pic is just a way to make obvious the expense of the wars we're currently conducting
.>>6511176
try selling that one in Texas

I would completely believe you. Fucking (((kikes)))

Thank you Kek.

The reason they want to leave the Fed is because the Fed is going to stop working, after SHTF the fed is going to be a dead horse and it is not going to be resurrected, simple.

This is why they need to replace it with the North American and EU totalitarian superstates, why they are doubling down on everything instead of keeping a low profile, they do not have a choice.

Like the others said, I'm not going to "tell" you what you should do with your money. I own about what you have in liquidity in a mix of gold, silver and lead.

Get 2 or 3 guns, 1000 rounds of ammo for each, minimum + training

- This is really important -

Get 1 troy ounce (standard unit of measure for precious metal) coins or ingots of gold and silver. DO NOT get bullshit 80% gold 20% copper 1890 coins from French New Guinea or some crap like that.

The reason to buy 1 Troy Ounce coins/ ingots is simple. You can very easily calculate the value and mark-up of the coin.

Gold is at about 1350 per Troy ounce. If a coin you want is selling for 1450, you know you are paying 100$ extra, and will be making money once gold goes above 1450.

Complex coins that weight .224 ounces and have mixes of metals + added historical value are how gold re-sellers make their profit.

I would not convert all, or even most of your liquidity, but I'd look at converting about 10,000$ in your shoes.

ALWAYS take physical delivery, NEVER buy paper promissory notes. Right now, 600 times more promissory notes on gold are being traded than actual real gold exists on this planet. That means the day the SHTF, Gold prices will go up by about 600 times, and beyond. One gold coin worth 1350$ will buy you a mansion and a farm.

The book he swore in on shows exactly where he and his co-racialist's allegiance lied.

It's a shame heart failure spared her from the ovens.

Kek bless this post.

Agreed. Gold is too expensive now. Silver coins can be traded for commodities in case of an economic collapse. Good luck buying meat and vegetables with a gold coin

Thank you. Kek bless you all user.

That's why you buy both gold for major purchases silver for weekly stuff. Maybe copper, platinum or something for daily small stuff.

Bump. Newfags should read this thread. GLR is an important redpill.

Thanks for the dubs Kek.

However for large stockpiles things like 10oz and 1kg bars are more economical to purchase. You should always have some 1oz coins and maybe some 1/2oz ones but if you are buying significant quantities for an initial purchase of gold or silver its important to maximize the total weight you can purchase.

'Gold' being sold by those who don't have it to those who don't actually want it.

Not to mention that silver is extremely undervalued right now, natural ratios would dictate to the market between a 1:8 and 1:5 ratio of the price of gold:silver but currently its around 1:90. Eventually the price is going to return to its equilibrium point and when it does those who own silver are going to become very rich.

Because Gold has become too expensive I'm loading up on silver these days. Hopefully, prices will go down even further as we move through the summer before September.

Every year, chances get higher that another 2008 will happen in September/ October.

Maybe we will get lucky and have another year to finish prepping before we cross the point of no return.

Look, everyone…

The problem is not just fiat currency, nor whether the gold standard is the best idea…remember, back when the first banking scams were contrived, we were already on the gold standard.

The problem is that we can't seem to find anyone honest to run the central distribution hub where we originate our money. After all, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are hideously evil filth, and they own most of the central bank as it is.
But would the Treasury Department be any better?
Even if you went to the gold standard, what stops the issuing power from printing twice the money than it has gold & silver to back, thus making your day's wages worth only half as much? Nothing, and this is exactly what they'd do.

Even if your money was printed in such a way that it was redeemable for a certain WEIGHT in gold or silver (thus making it inflation-proof), do you think they'd keep that much gold & silver in their vaults, or just lie about it? I think you know the answer.

Humans are cheating little shits, and if it weren't the Jews doing it, it would be someone else.

I DO think the fed needs to go, and the debts owed to it be declared onerous & eliminated. But the Treasury would then need to be subject to yearly & random audits on a cyclic basis, so they aren't able to cheat, either (and I mean deep audits, not just a short perusal of their "official" books).

Metals-backed currency or not, until the human filth factor is subtracted, we will always have trouble.

Public auditing of gold reserves put on c-span

Instead of a police state, police the state.

Me

What did Hitler think of the lolbergtarian "gold standard" bullshit?

[continued]

2016-1973=43
4+3=7

One of the goals of Zionism is to gather up all the gold and take it to Israel; is it any surprise that they want a gold standard now? The force an economic crisis which causes a panic and people forgo reason so they trade their shiny bars for worthless paper.

Always do the opposite of what (((they))) say.

Good job reading the thread before posting.

Nobody else posted what I posted you fucking retard

Having a gold standard doesn't really benefit or hurt those who have large amounts of gold, all it does is place restrictions on central banks (unless you do the retarded things like set no reserve ratio like Breton Woods did).

Also part of the reason why gold is valuable is because its dispersed around the world, it inherently has no utility but is rare which makes it a convenient means of exchange. If every last ounce of gold was owned by Israel (which is unlikely considering there is nearly 8 trillion dollars of it already mined) then it isn't available to be used as a means of exchange which is where its value comes from.

In other words Gold (and Silver) represent kind of a paradox, its desirable to acquire it but its value comes from it being dispersed amongst people so that it can be used in trade. This means the more its hoarded (and I mean really hoarded, as in tens of thousands of tons owned by a single entity) the less valuable it becomes, if Israel owned all the gold then to the common man it would be worth very little (ignoring niece uses like jewelry which of course give it a little bit of value).

As was pointed out above the Reichsmark was still fiat (labor backed is still fiat) and lost the majority of its value while the NSDAP was in power because of all the money printing compared to the gold backed currencies. Hitlers system was exactly the same as what the jews have been using to assfuck the common man since.

I don't understand why they would act this much against their self interest?

Newfag here. Ho Lee Fuk, so that's what they call a (((red pill))) eh? Wow.

I have learned to check your digits. Your digits were checked.

I swear we had this exact thread before. Was it just a dream?

You've only got the tip of the iceberg new friend.

I don't even think we have the gold anymore.

Nobody has audited the US gold since the 70's. Look it up.

I think they already stole it. I've thought this for years.

We'll see I guess.

lmao

We need a cost analysis of this

Worth more than gold, mate.

Kikes own most of the gold on Earth. Actually, taken as a group, Indian housewives own most of the gold on Earth. But kikes have all the power and the registered gold.

The US must return to the silver standard. There’s too much of that to control.

Fuck Greenspan. Let's not pretend for a second that he abandoned his philosophies for the chair. Even if he is speaking the truth, it's coming from the man who sank the global economy and ruined hundred of millions of lives because of cowardice.