So it looks like there might be a short list for Trump's VP picks

So it looks like there might be a short list for Trump's VP picks.

Say it with me folks:
WE WANT THE WARRIOR MONK

WE WANT JAMES "MAD DOG" MATTIS

archive.is/ctdz1
archive.is/JwbQP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Cotton#Support_from_Israel_lobby
archive.is/RvfFE
timesofisrael.com/ex-us-general-we-pay-a-price-for-backing-israel/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.537867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btw, this is how you deal with Rach threads. Just take the info and start a new non-pozzed thread. After all, those threads get spammed to death anyway.

I hate all four of those picks

Sessions or Buchanan is my preference. I don't care about pandering for votes

The Political Insider is a clickbait site. Most of the stuff on there is either vague, bullshit or vague bullshit

shamelessly checking my own dubs

Might as well bite, anyway…..

not a bad choice
no
no way
nope

Who?

I get the reasoning behind it, but no. He's shit

Why? What the fuck does he bring to the table? Nothing, he's just a ZOG operative.

All shit. We need Sessions, Buchanan, Mattis, or either of the Pauls as VP.

How many time are you goin to spam this bullshit today?

FUCK OFF

Let me retract my "not a bad choice" comment about Cotton

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Cotton#Support_from_Israel_lobby

Dude, if he picked Sessions, that would be a huge crotch-grab to the liberal elite. Buchanan for that matter, too, though I think that's less likely. If he picks an old white Southern conservative type, the amount of salt that will flow will make the lands barren for generations

My money is on Sessions atm

KILL YOURSELF

take it easy, bro. I'm doing this to piss of Rach poster by taking replies away from her jew thread.

you dumb nigger. it's all stil speculation.

you're copying a rachthread ffs. how low can you go?

Fuck off Holla Forums

Why haven't you killed yourself?

sagesagesagesagesagesagesage

What a god awful list. A total zionist shit show. It had better be fake.

Mattis is a faggot. Why would you want some good goy high ranking officer? Every single one of them is a Jewish shill (they are not even allowed to get that high in the military without being vetted by Israel).

Mia Love to skip Republican convention

archive.is/RvfFE

Ex-US general: We pay a price for backing Israel
timesofisrael.com/ex-us-general-we-pay-a-price-for-backing-israel/

Former U.S. General: Settlements Liable to Turn Israel Into an Apartheid State
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.537867

Seems kinda based

So you like the list or are you trying to tell me it's a shill thread?

He says "Apartheid State" as if it's a bad thing. It's bad to not be flooded with racial others and diluted to a corporate consumer.

Tone down your tism, what matters is that he criticized Israel.

Just typical rhetoric on Israel. He still believe they are the greatest ally, just that they need to tone down to prevent blowback.

he looks like my doggie ♥

Thanks for turning this board to shit friendo.

Kill yourself, reported.
SAGE

how do my dog become jew?

that seems like a little much user

Tom Cotton is Bill Kristol's protege and stooge. There is no way on Earth Trump will pick him.

Plus, they'd assasinate Trump 15 seconds after he was sworn in.

Kasich is another NeverTrump stooge on the Kristol payroll

Newt tried to buy the VP slot through Adelson and started attacking Trump when Trump declined. Plus Newt has personal scandals and got NAFTA passed. No chance.

Anyone named Mia should be, at best, cleaning the President's toilet.

Sessions is my pick too, but he's not exciting.

Trump has got to pick someone that knows the score with the Neocons and Globalists, like Sessions.

Reported for shitposting.

meh
no
"no"
""""no""""

Trump needs an ally in the Senate, Sessions should stay where he is.

Col. Allen West should be the choice.

Oh.

This slide thread again.

The other dozen died because it's pretty clear. I'm pretty sure Gingrich was confirmed to NOT be on the list and he sperged out on TV. There was a thread on Holla Forums about it a few weeks ago.

Anyway. I'll only do this once because I seem to be bugging people when I spam it;

REPORT + SAGE + HIDE

OP is a bigger fucking faggot than Magic Johnson's son.

Also, we all know he is picking Scott Brown, who he is friends with, who fits all the categories he is looking for, has military experience, whose platform back in the day is a mirror image of Trump's and who the liberal media already threw everything they had against when he went up against Warren and still almost won in a democratic area so they have nothing else other than him making fun of Warren lying about being a native, something Trump has already hit.

This list is bullshit.
It's going to be Sessions - as much as I'd want Mad Dog instead.

Forgot to sage.

He's not going to fucking pick Scott Brown because nobody outside of New England knows who the fuck Scott Brown is, and Trump's the kind of guy to pick someone that everyone knows and respects.

this

You realize "mad dog" Mattis is the penultimate zogbot right? The guy is a massive fucking shill for Israel and a globalist. "Based" quotes aside he's a complete faggot and should the day of the rope ever come he'll have a place on the lamp post.

If he picks that nigger then I'm going to lose a lot of my respect for him.

"Dems are da real racists XD. Pandering to letists will sure show them how strong we are." is a sign of weakness and will likely make us lose the election.

Mad jarhead mattis is a shitty meme.

He is a meme of a person too.

It's hard to see anyone outside of those two. Sleepy negro can be Surgeon General. Krispy Creme just got head of transition team.

Surprisingly, Rubio realized he has nowhere to go but back to his old job and focused his attacks on the Democrats.

Cruz - needs to die. I am sure he will always have a job with the Bushes. Maybe him and Jeb can go fishing.

Former Senator Jon Kyle and Congressman Chris Smith are the only legitimate public servants I am aware of.

citation?

-no
-NeverTrumper loser
-NeverTrumper loser
-a snake

Newt and Tom are probably on the list, Mia and Kazz sure as hell aren't in it.

A lot of people remember him as the Republican who was able to win in a democratic area. This is his legacy and the shit Trump is shooting for. That and he is an easy sell. Hell even Scott Adams thinks he'll choose Brown.

Holla Forumskekmon
Sun and Moon version

Fuck Trump. The last thing AmeriKKKa needs is another racist moron with delusions of grandeur.

Go to bed Jamal. You got a whole evening of dindu nuffining to look forward to.