I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE SMUG ANIME PICTURE IN ONE MORE GOD DAMN THREAD I AM GOING TO FUccING LOSE IT!!! YOU...

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE SMUG ANIME PICTURE IN ONE MORE GOD DAMN THREAD I AM GOING TO FUccING LOSE IT!!! YOU ARE ATTENTION WHORING FAGGOTS WHO NEED TO BE PURGED.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RlBQRZBT!2Nh_7my7zHDAmwTietUlFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you see a what?

What was that op?

Fuccing fagots. >>>/a/ is that a way kiddos. Bacc to your containment board where you belong.

Animu just for you!

If you wanted smug reaction images you just had to ask, brah.

Not enough smug. Need more smuggyness.

How 'bout this one then. Made it meself, I did. Took about 900 hours worth of painting, that one.
I'm quite proud of it, too! Treat 'er with care would ya?

kys autistic weabos. You are just about as cancerous as the ponyfags. Die in a fire faggots.

Holla Forums actually IS an anime board.

I shall cherish this special smuggy.

Oh yeah? What's your favorite anime then.

Come on, user. I know you secretly love it. Post your own smug animu girl.

Come on…. DO IT!

Avatar the Last Airbender, Elfen Lied, and Cory in the House.

Dysnomia you are a faggot for being a weabo and an even bigger faggot for allowing shitposting anime posters to go unchecced. Cut yourself with a razor blade you fuccing faggot.

Disgusting attention whore.
Seriously, you make me sicc.

Nigga, please

wtf i hate dysnomia now

The thread that smug built.

Picc one autistic weabos. If the ponyfags need to have a containment thread then… SO SHOULD YOU. You faggots always seem manage to derail threads and make them about you just like the pedofags and the ponyfags at one point in time. Dysnomia you either make a containment thread or fucc off.

smug anime isn't avatarfagging
this is avatarfagging

Sena do you still have that mega link you uploaded a long time ago? I regret not downloading it. I want to make people like op (assuming they're genuine) butthurt.

probably somewhere, let me take a look

well, that was easier to find than I thought
mega.nz/#F!RlBQRZBT!2Nh_7my7zHDAmwTietUlFw

Thanks a lot.

yup
still need to find motivation to finish that second folder, I'm only 4 episodes in

bro do u even Shin Sekai Yori?

wut Do you screencap almost every frame?

the mega link is for my old folder which I posted to try and motivate myself to do the second with higher-quality video

Ah I see. I was confused there for a moment.

dysnomia open the thread limit, bot does not make new threads,can't fuccin post Holla Forumsra

I've seen it. it's okay but it's really not that great. If you think it's the best anime of all time you seriously need to watch more anime.

Book's better, desu yo.