LGBT having a Schism or collapsing?

Holla Forums Is this beginning of the end of LGBT? Of at least as we know it? I am even beginning to see normies turning on LGBT propaganda online.
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/26/american-flag-burnt-marchers-san-fransisco-trans-rally/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Toy_Ltd_v_Quebec_(AG)
soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/gay-warriors.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like fun

ebin

It really is not worth explaining, this is gold.

Milo about to become the GAY MLk?

So, tell me Holla Forums how long does this whole gay thing really have? a generation? ALLEGEDLY its mostly gentic, so if that were the case, assuming most of them don't have surrogates or fuck the opposite sex while they're still in the closet, doesn't this mean they'll eventually just die out?

Maybe this sounds retarded, but I get the feeling the majority of these people are mostly millennials or Gen X-ers, and maybe a few baby boomers here and there. So barring the circumstances I mentioned earlier, and they still continue with these destructive lifestyles, shouldn't they all just die out within a few decades?

You mean faggots?

C
There's always been gays and there always be gay people. What changed is how they put their homosexuality forward.

It's not genetic. In twin studies, if one twin is gay, the other only is gay 11% of the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Well I think that has alot to do with it too, the gays have been around since the beginning of time, its only now that we are not just tolerating them, but actively promoting them, So I'd say there's alot of overlap between actually born gays and people who have been convinced that they must be gay because of the blatant propaganda that they're fed

Still though, I wonder, will this die out eventually? These people can't live, spreading their agenda forever, and the few of them that adopt or actually have children have likely pushed them so far away from the cause that most of them will grow up to be 14/88 RWDS

Homosexuality is a spiritual disease that has many causes, the primary one being the absence of any link to a caring father figure.

There will always be gays.

And childhood abuse.

Huh, I've been pretty critical of Milo for the general Jewry he's always committed, but I can't really shittalk him if he's actually going to put his life on the line like that.

Maybe if he recants his statements about circumcision, he won't have to hang.

Nice try Milo, you're still getting a rope like all the other degenerates, risking your life is only admirable in that it would save us alot of time if he were to get killed doing it

toxic people are toxic
who would have thought?

trips confirm

I like Milo. He does stuff in real life unlike 99% of Holla Forums.

I'm just saying, if he stops acting like a fairy then he might not have to die. If he advances reactionary causes, disavows his faggotry, and retires to the countryside, I wouldn't have a compulsion to take him a gift of rope at least. If you want to go ahead then I'll just give him a sigh empathetic of a mangled animal being put down. The problem with him now is that he says he's for conservative causes without admitting all of the things he does which are of ill virtue, unless one wants to stray into the territory of interpreting his flamboyance as a veiled admission or some such.

I wonder if the fags will stop tolerating transtrenders and tumblrgenders like in LGBTQA co-opting their movement and speaking with their voice.

Already a thread faggot, take your e celeb garbage there.

Sage and reported

Kill yourself

fergot muh sage

This, it's just a fetish, aure there might be genetic/ hormonal predisposition but the same xan ve said for foot fetishization. They've chosen to be degenrates basically

OP is giving me some strong cuckchan vibes
We've been getting a lot of people making threads from there recently, remember to sage and ignore, we cannot let newfags think threads like these are normal around here, or else we'll get overwhelmed by shitposting like cuckchan.

It's already a lost cause.

I'd rather they dropped every other letter in that acronym, they're openly hostile towards gays at this point and have been a drag on gay rights for years.

wow there sure are a lot of cock lovers on pol today

It would be so awfully horrible of Milo go snackbar'd. I'd feel really bad.

The "fags thrown off roofs" meme is something the LGBT community has been using as propaganda. It's actually Christians in those videos and photos. Makes me want dead-faggot day to come even faster, fucking rejects.

Am I supposed to get triggered now?

This. Never understood the butthurt about him on Holla Forums.

Sure, on the day of the rope he'll probably betray us and be the first to go, but in the meantime he's peddling a version of babby's first redpill to millenials. That and he's doing a great job coverting thousands of young people into Trump voters.

I believe you, but do you have any proof? seems like some really easy redpill material

Yeah

We all need to learn to ignore such threads, replying with sages even if you're telling to eat shit just brings more attention to the thread and OP, allowing him an opportunity to respond without sageing. If we ignore the thread, OP would have to talk to himself to keep it afloat.

Stop shitting up the board faggot.

Kike faggot brain fucked you retards so good that you don't immediately consider him the threat he poses.

just trying to shit up the thread and hoping other anons can appreciate some dead fags. you getting triggered would be icing on the cake.

No

Do you like the BBC?

Explain how he is a threat

The more cuckservative beliefs he preaches (liberals are the real racists, black people are not that bad, etc) are easily molded into a full Holla Forums mindset with just a few more extra steps. But he's getting millenials to take those first couple steps, which many Holla Forumsacks haven't been able to.

Sage because admittedly it's still an e-celeb thread

No but thanks for helping bump the thread again

Why don't you take it to the original thread faggot? Why do you support Holla Forums being obsessed with a literal cock loving kike? My take is, that you do like the BBC.

Why are you opposed to pol making use of what little positive media coverage it gets?

Because it's controlled opposition, Milo is a jewish racemixing faggot and his faggotry should never be tolerated.

Interestingly, I've read about guys turning gay because they couldn't pull girls.
As you know, gays have hundreds or thousands of partners and getting laid for them is as easy as 1-2-3.

My shills sense is tingling!
Counter-Sage

I've actually given this some thought.

The first gay marriages and gay adoptions were about ten years ago. Now there is a large subset of faggots goatseing the kids, but due to Rotherham-style policies, this is not coming out in large numbers. When those kids are in there 20s (the next five to ten years) and have influence, expect an uptick in murders and legislative action like Putin in Russia.

Milo was obviously molested by his kike family, is pissed off, and yeah, he is a BBCaholic but he just needs some FA (Faggotry Anonymous) meetings. He's more to be pitied than laughed at and with his trolling he's actually doing something, which I applaud. Set him up with Ginnie and let him write like Oscar Wilde.

I've been celebate for a while and have zero desire for the poopdick, thanks.

KILL ALL FAGGOTS
KILL ALL KIKES

If Milo's martyrdom at the hands of angry Swede Muslims triggers a new Crusader era, will we reverse our opinion on him, or still call him a backstabbing faggot?

I'd rather rope faggots like this and just toss Milo back into the closet.

If he serves our interests and doesn't betray us, there is a thing called LOYALTY that is a guiding principle for non-degenerates.

Political disagreements aside, this is the only thing that I really dislike about the guy. Be as gay as you want, but talking about your infatuation for black men is just fucking gross.

No. Kill yourself. NO acceptance. NO compromises. NO half-assing anything.

THAT’S HOW THE KIKES RETURNED AFTER EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY WERE KICKED OUT OF A COUNTRY IN HISTORY

As surprising as you might find this some faggots don't want to die and are intelligent to realize that the people loudly saying they want to kill them actually want to kill them. The others are so bluepilled they'd rather be killed than say anything against liberal dogma.

Could you elaborate on this? I don't really get what you're trying to imply.

Are you saying things are going to go to shit because the same sex parenting has mentally fucked with them or are you agreeing with the sentiment that they'll only just rebel against their mentally ill parents?

The biggest issues with Milo is that he promotes racemixing to white women and says we still owe the blacks for slavery. I really don't give a fuck if he sucks a bunch of nigger cock because its not like he's capable of giving birth to a niglet but promoting it to all the women who follow him shouldn't be tolerated.

Oh how is that, exactly? Because nobody exterminated them?

Sorry, but what country has ever controlled LITERALLY THE ENTIRE WORLD to the point that they could carry out such a global hunt?

No, the fact is, you are a jewish shill, here spouting retarded ideas.
The white race has better things to do than Genocide, like making ourselves great again.

When that drunk (((Yeltsin))) was in power, no one cared about "gay propaganda" in ghetto new wild west of post-communist Russia. So for 20 years pedos had free reign. Those kids are today's reactionaries and lobbied Putin to make the propaganda to kids illegal.

Fucking Quebec has this (Irwin Toy case). It's not controversial.

I really like him except for the faggot edgelordery too.

Forgot link. One of my weaknesses is that I link everything back to lawfaggotry, but I think you can get the point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Toy_Ltd_v_Quebec_(AG)

My grandfather died when my mother was 19, so my aunts were subjected to 'same sex parenting' in a way. But they went to church and the kids weren't status symbols.

A country that gives these people rights shouldn't be disrespected. These people are human garbage.

No problem with his infant penis mutilation bloodlust?

reported

It has to be genetic, have you ever met a faggot? Their lisp, facial features and body scream homofag

It's so easy to spot a fag, even when they are young

You’re pretty stupid for a Holla Forumsack.

Where's James Earl Ray now that we really need him?

Wasn't OC but some user said that GG was the first battle in a civil war between lesbians and fags over masculinity.

Seems to be more right everyday.

GG was the breech in a modern cultural warfare between sophists and empiricists. This shit goes back to Socrates, the Hemlock, and the Allegory of the Cave.

Nice one Ahmed.

Obviously you never heard of the Alt. Right I take it? :^)

Yes he is, Milo has been selected by the tribe to lead the new Spartan army in battle against the muslim hordes.

soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/gay-warriors.htm

If you've been paying attention you can clearly see what is going on here. No such thing as coincidence.

What? Welfare and prison aren't enough?

I'm not convinced. Why would they go through the trouble of dragging victims to the roofs instead of just killing them on the spot, like, you know, they already do with most of their victims?

There is a passage in Quran that, when interpreted very literally, says that fags should "be thrown off high places" for their sin, so there's that. But why do that to Christians? What's the motivation?