Hey Faggots

I've just compromised your website.

I've used an HTML injection in every thread to rerout 8chans encryption to elsewhere, leaving every single posts mac address completely exposed.

Its only a matter of time now until I make my next move

In short, you're fucced

– |-|4(|

Thanks man, I haven't been fucced in awhile.

All I had to do was reverse compile the ascii on the 8ch scuzzy drive and I was able to put another code underneath the normal CSS template

you are leejun

That's all well and good OP, but how many TV station servos do you have control of?

Please teach me to be a super Uber leet hax0r like the haccer known as 4chan.

I know some CSS and have participated in raids as recently as last january

Op is a wizerd.

Was that written in cummies?

Joke's on you, I use private browsing.

cool story bro

You lie, you don't have enough computers for that.

Do it bro.
Fucc me gooood.

1 3 3 7

JUST

FUcc

MY

SHIT

Yeah but did you bacctrace my ip address through a gooey interface? You aren't the real Haccerman, you are merely an imposter.

UP

FAM

was getting V& part of your master plan?

If i live to be old i'll be that guy

If he is mexican or japanese nobody knows

I conducted raids as recently as May and filled 3 separate threads to completion.

He's Korean

step it up faggot.

did you also learn to triforce and spammed desu?
I'm impressed

Thank god. Put this fucking shithole out of its misery already. Kill this site and van everyone on here for the good of humanity.

Hit a sweet spot? You probably haven't even hit puberty. Yeah I'm a little busy not giving a fuck about your stupid bullshit. Pardon my reply times. Raging? I'm simply pointing out how pathetic you neckbeards are. Everyone on this entire thread is a beta neckbeard faggot. Except me of course. I'm the sole voice of reason in this cancerous flood. Not mad at all. Just thought I'd drop by and post my daily reminder of why you should all an hero. When you're sitting at your computer helping out your fellow neckbeards, always remember that I'm out fucking Swedish chicks.
2007? Yeah damn right I was in the scene during 2007. Please continue to tell me about how edgy and important you all are. While helping out some autist that's clearly trolling you. It's fuckin sad when people can be trolled by manchildren.

can u hacc the feds outside my haus plox?